AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Grave Graphics

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Default Grave Graphics

Well I'm happy to say that this is my second thread yay!^_^ Which means I'm actually getting somewhere with making all these tags and stuff. To start this new one off I guess I'll post my just recently completed work. It's a tag to represent my friend's pirate crew and I'm it's first mate. I couldn't find any good Zoro/Zolo renders so I ended up using Nico Robin. Well let me stop talking and show you guys the tag eh:

C&C As Always!

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Its very nice. I like your style. I like the vectors in the background. It makes Robin look more flowing in the signature. The text is nice but the stroke is a little fuzzy/blurred but its okay. Its not harming the overall appearance at all. But the first mate I don't think was necessary. It looks like it was forced onto the signature. Other then that, I love it. You have great talent. Hope to see more.

"Gotta Love Me" Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 06:50 PM
    Threads

^-^ I like it! It's really cool~!

*smiles* I have the opposite pic i think.. different girl and all.. but...

if you want i can pm it to you...^-^
    "Sometimes I wonder if you remember when I loved you"
    "And sometimes.. I wonder why it's you.. whom I still run to"

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

so you opened an art thread*cough* finally *cough* anyway I like the vector set the brushes are neat and you have a talent for choosing the right colours I like image positioning too but the stroke on the'black widow' text distracts a little but I love the bg and the brush colours and how it doesnt overpower the image.Overall 8/10 ^_^
    ~shougo~
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Senior Member Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2007 03:17 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond The Grave View Post
    Well I'm happy to say that this is my second thread yay!^_^ Which means I'm actually getting somewhere with making all these tags and stuff. To start this new one off I guess I'll post my just recently completed work. It's a tag to represent my friend's pirate crew and I'm it's first mate. I couldn't find any good Zoro/Zolo renders so I ended up using Nico Robin. Well let me stop talking and show you guys the tag eh:

C&C As Always!

I must say the sig is pretty nice looking but imho i think the vectors opacity could have been decreased so as to bring out the main image or character. As users have said before the stroke is a bit fuzzy so yeah......

the only real problem i have here is that you have a solid design concept yet you would not................... nah nevermind

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Thanks for the comments guys! Yeah, trying to improve with one tag at a time....and when I'm not bombarded with school work T_T

Here are two new tags that I made. One is Bautista and a Geisha tag, both simple but clean^_^; Can anyone give me tips on like what font to use for the Geisha one? The one that it has now isn't looking all that hot >.>;:

C&C Plz!

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here are some new ones....:

Oi! Here is a fan banner for all if you want to sport it too:

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Cool sigs - I like the first one the most. The design turned out really well, and I like all of the vector work in the background! As for the others, I like them as well, though you could work on the lighting on the Punk sig. For the geisha sig, I would use something more flowing and curvy, because she's supposed to be beautiful and delicate. Great siggies! <3
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Senior Member Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i agree with mira the cm punk one, you really could have done a bit more........ the others are ok i geuss........... the only other 1 i really like is the "grave and mira" one it's nice. and for the geisha one i think if you did a simple, less eye-catching bg you would find it easier to place some text but at the moment its a bit to inyour face, way too involved in the main image.................

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah I agree with the CM Punk one about the lighting, but I just couldn't get it right and once I start to try to improve one part then I start to mess with the whole thing and then it just looks like bleh >.<; The Geisha one was just trying out a tut, I agree it does look kinda off and I think I could of did better with the colors too......maybe a dash of pink and red instead of yellow and orange?

Hmm...anyway thanks for the comments Mira and Aesthetic, they will surely help me next time with lighting and colors and of course blending^_^

Here is a new vector tag that I just finished, the tut that I kinda followed was from one of our very own AF members....think their name is spelled/called S3siki? Meh, I thank them wholeheartly for the tut anyways!

I did this tag in like many different versions of color mostly keeping with the purple because I got bored and felt being random >.>; The way it originally came out is the top tag if you can't already tell when you look at them:

Anyways, C&C as always! Oi! and tell me which one looks the best to you in your opinion!
    Last edited by Beyond The Grave; 10-15-2007 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the other verison^_^;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow the new sig you laid down is tight, but since i must choose, well i'll go with the first one cause i think it's stable its colour and the way the vectors stand out, but must say that the idea behind the second one is lovley but maybe different colours would done the trick.

keep it up bro

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

New set that I'm going to wear on some of my other sites for awhile:

It's part of a series that I'm going to start working on with sprites since I got hooked on them recently and making animations of them with sprite sheets^_^;

Tell me what you guys think of them k!

P.S. That first bit of the avie where there looks like an odd spot....is Diana's sword that was put beside her when Kula jumped into her arms >.>; Oi! and the animation might be a bit too fast aswell.....
    Last edited by Beyond The Grave; 10-18-2007 at 07:06 AM.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Amazing work on the animation there! Its damn adorable :3

The effects on the sprite signature is awesome! though, the BG ish a bit plain.

i like these too!

it really gives out a smokey effect.

Dunno, its just kewl. X3
    Over-saturating since '07

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hehehe, thanks for the comments Uli^_^ Workign with a sprite sheet though can be tough >.>;

Here is my most recent work of art, it's a Manga tag of one of my most favorite manga's called Zombie Powder. Made by Tite Kubo who also made Bleach, I think this manga by far is better than Bleach but that's my opinion. Well, here is the tag all just the same:

Senior Member Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne has a reputation beyond repute Dopam1ne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2009 04:55 PM
    Threads

It looks a bit flat to me. It also needs better colours and less stuff going on.

It's pretty nice tho.

GJ

Afternoonofcolours

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here is one that's fresh from the drawing board. I love me some Terry and Iori, but today here is a tag of Terry:

C&C As Always!
    Last edited by FlashD; 11-19-2007 at 07:16 AM.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The Terry sig is awesome - you have a great sense of vectors and how they work. Post more awesome sigs! XD

Last edited by FlashD; 11-19-2007 at 07:16 AM.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the Terry signature is awesome!!
    i love the B/g! and the effects above the extract layer is kewl! >:3
    and the font is HAWT!!
    Last edited by FlashD; 11-19-2007 at 07:17 AM.

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The other graphic was moved here: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=66327

Please post only sigs and avas in this forum. O_o;;

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay so I can't post all of my works in one thread....interesting -_-;

I see everyone loves the Terry tag, I didn't know my vector skills were that good but I guess that's my specialty in making tags^_^;

The font? Oh that, I thought it was a simple one that everyone used since I got it from dafont.com. If your ever wondering which one it is Uli then drop me a PM!

Okay, so I went back to working with real life pics again and so I decided to do one of Vin Diesel. Smexy man*swoons*

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

awww~~~
    i like to search the hundreds of pages on Dafont xD
    so sure, but soon ^^ My PC is getting laggy due to my sister obsession of cute fonts.

anyways,
    WOAH!
    Its THE PACIFIER!!
    XXD

i seriously love this signature! i like the splatter brushes you used there! tho, im not too keen on the orange C4D on his left arm...(imo) try changing the color of the light blue splatter brushes there (eg, the one right to the repeated part) maybe it'll look good as the same color as the border eh? the pattern on the b/g looks kinda nice here! and the repeats are placed nicely!

this is not really needed, but meh.
    The line on the right looks good! tho, try making it coming more to the inside, to equal the blank space on the left and right side. it still looks Awesome though!

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You just confused me Uli, want me to send you the PSD? I'm trying to give this thing away but I might just end up keeping it >.<;

Lol, but anyway here is my last tag for tonight, it was an outcome from a tut somewhere else:

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a Paine tag:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Oh, the Paine sig is pretty! The lighting on the bottom is very nice and brings out nice colors in the extract. The blending is very good also, and I like the placement of the text. Very nice! XD

The colors on the Rikuu sig are very nice, but it needs some more effects in the background, imo. The background near the extract is fine, but the rest looks sort of plain. The colors are very nice, though, and I like the sharpened look of the extract.

Very nice sigs! ^^

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rikku was a simple smudge tag that I was just making because I was bored, yeah....that sometimes happens alot lol >.>;

Thanks for the comment Mira! +rep if I can!

Here is a present for Uli, I hope it's likable since I did try to think of something original yet creative:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information