AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Girlfriends and Boyfriends

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

I've dated several crazy girls...and I liked them all really...but they all had issues...I was stuck alot...I guess I wouldn't say that they were crazy, but troubled and have had alot of issues, many of them aren't around anymore. It saddens me to this day because I think about it. Everytime I love a girl...she kills herself...or at least most of them do..wow I'm lucky. But...I suppose it's not all bad, I've got many talents and such and great respect for women and I still don't know why women call me great...I will never understand.
    The type of girl I would like is probably someone that understands me and has a passion for music. Is able to contradict me at times when a say something even if it's severly. Funny, playful, yet wise and caring.
    Of course...that would be if I wasn't engaged...but I am engaged...and I'm lucky to have a woman such as the one I'm with. Plain and simple...
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

I know what you mean my ex had many issues, also she felt the need to take on the ones of her no good youngest sister. need less to say it messed me up in a big way after giving her over 6 years of my life

Closed Thread

Thread Information