AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends and Boyfriends

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yeah with that sort of super nationalism Koreans have, it's pretty much the same with Singaporeans in Australia. Try joining their club at uni and they won't let you . .. . . wth? They only date each other and forever talk down Australians. Get out then?

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Also, I think that in my area, Asian girls don't date Asian guys. I think it has to do with their parents being racists against everything except Asian though (Mine sure as hell are). I guess they want to change how their parents view other races?
    Exactly what happened to me when I was dating this one Korean guy. He wasn't a fob that put racial prejudice on non-Korean, neither does his mother. However, his father always talk about how Koreans are not suppose to date non-Koreans or Americanized Koreans because he don't like those people, only Korean people. And that is one big problem from the parents. The kids likes each other for who they are with, it shouldn't be the parents that stands between and ruin their relationships.

Lord of the Rant--By reading what you said in your posts and your journal entry, I assume that you've had very horrible relationship experience, which I feel very sorry about. And hey, if I were you, I would have an heartache by reading peoples' stories about their relationship. You need a hug? Anytime, man. And you're welcome~ =]
    Last edited by -akichan-; 12-24-2008 at 02:36 AM.

Senior Member Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2019 10:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: nubcakemew Steam ID: goofycakes

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    Random much? I don't hang out with people because of that.
    Why you think its so random <.<
    I'm bluffin' with my cookie!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mewie View Post
    Why you think its so random <.<
    Well, all you said was "I have a boyfriend."

It didn't contribute crap to the discussion.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

I look for the impossible.....A girl gamer. They're practically extinct, or they're in hiding. Apart from that, I'd want her to be slightly younger then me. I haven't had any girlfriends in a while, so I have no advice. D:

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post

Exactly what happened to me when I was dating this one Korean guy. He wasn't a fob that put racial prejudice on non-Korean, neither does his mother. However, his father always talk about how Koreans are not suppose to date non-Koreans or Americanized Koreans because he don't like those people, only Korean people. And that is one big problem from the parents. The kids likes each other for who they are with, it shouldn't be the parents that stands between and ruin their relationships.
    Now that. I agree. My friend Sarah, she's korean. She's dating Daniel right now who is also korean. But the thing is, Sarah's parents.... they don't like Daniel. Actually, her parents are just a bunch of sticks in the mud. They're hypocrites. At first, Sarah told them that she was dating him like, 2 years ago. When suddenly only now... they're starting to break her down from the inside and they're trying to break the relationship now. They're trying so hard, its actually pretty scary on what people in your state can do and you never really thought that you would be so close as a victim.

Mother of course, she doesnt believe me. She told me its because they're worried about her. The thing is... I don't think domesticated violence is called "worrying about her" and all those crap stunts the Korean parents try to pull.

Daniel's mother doesnt really like Sarah as well, but at least she isnt "pushing it too far" unlike Sarah's parents.

It makes me wonder... Always. Whats going to happen next?

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko View Post
    Now that. I agree. My friend Sarah, she's korean. She's dating Daniel right now who is also korean. But the thing is, Sarah's parents.... they don't like Daniel. Actually, her parents are just a bunch of sticks in the mud. They're hypocrites. At first, Sarah told them that she was dating him like, 2 years ago. When suddenly only now... they're starting to break her down from the inside and they're trying to break the relationship now. They're trying so hard, its actually pretty scary on what people in your state can do and you never really thought that you would be so close as a victim.

Mother of course, she doesnt believe me. She told me its because they're worried about her. The thing is... I don't think domesticated violence is called "worrying about her" and all those crap stunts the Korean parents try to pull.

Daniel's mother doesnt really like Sarah as well, but at least she isnt "pushing it too far" unlike Sarah's parents.

It makes me wonder... Always. Whats going to happen next?

It mainly because of the whole family tree thing, the parents do not want any different ethnicities in their family tree, which is the top possible reason. Another reason could be the language barrier, which actually happened to a lot of people around me. The Asian parents tend to speak only their mother language, and no English speaking at all, so they can't communicate with someone who will marry into their family that they can't even understand or communicate with.

My parents are different, my mom wouldn't mind if I date someone else who is not what we are, but it'd be best if we are all from the same land and speaks the same language. Of course, my mom only want me to be happy.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis View Post
    I look for the impossible.....A girl gamer. They're practically extinct, or they're in hiding. Apart from that, I'd want her to be slightly younger then me. I haven't had any girlfriends in a while, so I have no advice. D:
    You share the same preferences as myself even though I prefer glasses over gamer.

Listen in on conversations. If a girl is talking about a game, she might be of some interest. Best to strike while the iron's hot, eh?

Why Gantz!? Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 04:16 PM
    Threads

Love is a simple game we all play..
    Sometimes you never truely understand it till you're broken. But a lot of times lust and infatuation are mixed in too. There are tons of people on this planet and if one can't let you be you... Then move on. Never mope about a lost relationship. Just have to be you and live with that until you find that one...
    Things happen, people change, and you just have to move on. You're just 15.. let yourself experience life. Relax and take life as it comes.

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It mainly because of the whole family tree thing, the parents do not want any different ethnicities in their family tree, which is the top possible reason. Another reason could be the language barrier, which actually happened to a lot of people around me. The Asian parents tend to speak only their mother language, and no English speaking at all, so they can't communicate with someone who will marry into their family that they can't even understand or communicate with.

My parents are different, my mom wouldn't mind if I date someone else who is not what we are, but it'd be best if we are all from the same land and speaks the same language. Of course, my mom only want me to be happy.
    Yea. I guess. But It shouldnt be because of their language. The father is able to speak and talk well in English. He's a retired military person. But there was this one rumor that Daniel's parents was from North Korea. I don't know if its for sure, but maybe thats why the parents are like this.

Yea. My mom wants me to be happy too. I know that English is Challenging, and so is Japanese since she wants to learn that language... Though at least shes going to learn slowly from my boyfriend's side of the family. There are so many pessimistic people in this world. Then again, I'm one towards myself. .___.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

dude, girl gamers exist. I happen to be one myself. Well, my problem is that I don't really have time to spend my money on the newest console or game. I usually only get to play when one of my well off suburban neighborhood buddies has the newest game.

It's too damn expensive to be a gamer nowadays.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Another reason could be the language barrier, which actually happened to a lot of people around me. The Asian parents tend to speak only their mother language, and no English speaking at all, so they can't communicate with someone who will marry into their family that they can't even understand or communicate with.
    That along the culture and religion. As far as I know, my parents view every other race's actions as disrespectful.

It annoys the hell outta me when I go over to a friend's and I don't have to take my shoes off as soon as I enter.

Same for me.
    Last edited by Khanxay; 12-24-2008 at 08:34 AM.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Junior Member _ʚϊɞ_x°Strαbısmus°x_ʚϊɞ_ is a jewel in the rough _ʚϊɞ_x°Strαbısmus°x_ʚϊɞ_ is a jewel in the rough _ʚϊɞ_x°Strαbısmus°x_ʚϊɞ_ is a jewel in the rough _ʚϊɞ_x°Strαbısmus°x_ʚϊɞ_ is a jewel in the rough _ʚϊɞ_x°Strαbısmus°x_ʚϊɞ_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2008 08:51 AM
    Threads

Well i never had a boyfriend and who knows when i will have one but anyways what i seek in a bf is really strange and weird i know but i like the guys who are quiet , evil types and their language is the thing which i highly pay attention to any boy.Boys who doesn't care , who are free and who are cruel .
    I even know the fact that boys like this as i have describe , doesn't even CARE to have a gf and wont even allow to have emotions in their way i know....but i dun wanna say now that i seek this in my bf...now i would say i seek these things in a idol boy for me...not as a bf or anything...just a boy who i admire the most....
    They dont let any emotions in their way , they wont be anybodys mind or anything but at times they will come as a very useful and caring person you have ever come accrosed in your life...hmm...thats what i seek....

"Dying without achieving your goals or living on for years and realizing you will never achieve them - which is worse?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by _ʚϊɞ_x°Strαbısmus°x_ʚϊɞ_ View Post
    Well i never had a boyfriend and who knows when i will have one but anyways what i seek in a bf is really strange and weird i know but i like the guys who are quiet , evil types and their language is the thing which i highly pay attention to any boy.Boys who doesn't care , who are free and who are cruel .
    I even know the fact that boys like this as i have describe , doesn't even CARE to have a gf and wont even allow to have emotions in their way i know....but i dun wanna say now that i seek this in my bf...now i would say i seek these things in a idol boy for me...not as a bf or anything...just a boy who i admire the most....
    They dont let any emotions in their way , they wont be anybodys mind or anything but at times they will come as a very useful and caring person you have ever come accrosed in your life...hmm...thats what i seek....

Bolded because what you said there makes me see you as so much of a shallow fool that I strongly hope guys don't go out with you because of such things you seek in them. Seeking things in the ideal person is wrong. It keeps me away from those people and tends to make me dislike them. You have done the latter. Congratulations.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    dude, girl gamers exist. I happen to be one myself. Well, my problem is that I don't really have time to spend my money on the newest console or game. I usually only get to play when one of my well off suburban neighborhood buddies has the newest game.

Nonsense. Nothing is too expensive. Love not included as every time, I have to spend money instead of having the female pay. I swear, some women in relationships are moochers/spoiled pieces of crap. No wonder I don't like a lot of them. I know I'm going to get bad repped because of this and I hope that person face a lot of pain as a result but that's not the point. My point is being a gamer is such a petty thing. It's simply a form of entertainment. Love, relationships and all that crap are much more of a hassle since it's usually the man who has to pay. That's my hard-earned cash going down the drain. Pay for your own crap. You make money also. That money is for what you need/want so spend it in your way and I'll spend my money how I want to an extent.

EDIT: Crap...double-posted. I can't find the delete button if there is one.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 12-24-2008 at 10:32 AM.

Senior Member Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2009 07:37 PM
    Threads

I've had a few girlfriends. Non-serious relationships, they all turned out bad in the end. We were too different. I should start chatting up girls more, I guess.
    FIGHT THE FUTURE

Senior Member Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post

You just have to be a frugal spender.

I'm not really bothered whether or not a girl plays games, just that she doesn't mind me playing them and reads good books.
    FIGHT THE FUTURE

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nah. Not expensive. It's just the Japanese Language game imports that kills ya. Just get a job. XD

I got my boyfriend a PSP Dissidia Final Fantasy just yesterday and I wrapped it up. =] But I've got to say.... 74 dollars? Holly crap. x___x; They told me 62 when I pre ordered it.

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dio Dominguez De La Torre View Post
    I fear that TT will have lovesick losers moping about their past experiences. 3/4 of them will have Junior Member above them.

I enjoy a good Adam's apple. Wait, girls aren't supposed to have those!

(Not having third degree burns is always nice in a girl)

Advice? When it's that time of the year, leave he alone. Yes, year.

and you obviously havent a clue what it feels like to be a guy/girlless geek. you have no idea of the pain we must endure. we all have our own unique reasons, some shared, some very personal, but it all adds up to one singular condition we all equally share: NO SPECIAL SOMEONE TO SHARE OUR LIVES WITH...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Master Tasuke View Post
    and you obviously havent a clue what it feels like to be a guy/girlless geek. you have no idea of the pain we must endure. we all have our own unique reasons, some shared, some very personal, but it all adds up to one singular condition we all equally share: NO SPECIAL SOMEONE TO SHARE OUR LIVES WITH...
    Indeed. I'm not bothered though. I'm not desperate, but always on the lookout.
    FIGHT THE FUTURE

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shame on you men who willingly drag along a ball and chain. They just hold you back and prevent you from actually having fun. You've lost your status as men.
    Shame? Huh. Interesting

So you're all for the swingin' 60's sort of thing, where we all insert out skins into each other and care little otherwise? The human machine is geared towards quite a few things in the broader sense, and reproduction is one of them.

Or maybe I'm assuming too much. But I can't accept that just because some men out there believe in Love, they aren't truly men. So, real men have their way with as many females as they want? Without any ties or even care? We don't need to repopulate the world now(yet). We have morals and opinions, laws and regulations, ect ect. What's the use of such an idealism? (Other then eating too much cake, if you know what I mean.)

I've only ever been in love twice, and when I say twice it's a very stretched use. I was never actually physically near the first girl I had a 'serious sort' of relationship with, and she broke it off with me because of that along with a few other reasons. Some time after that I tried dating another girl, and what do you know I fell in love with her on all levels. (And she was in the same sort of direction with me)

She broke up with me because of how all of her extra emotional baggage from her past caught up and I caught to it. Even now I can say that my love for her is still here after she broke my heart. When I tried to 'date' again I just couldn't do it. I've been shattered yet I've rebuilt my heart, and I've learned a lot from it.

So in a way you are right to an angle. Pointless relationships and sexual mingles really aren't anything desirable, and only create emotional baggage. But when it comes to the real deal commitment.. It takes real man to stop himself from yearning every female that crosses his path, in order to settle down with the one they decided to spend their life with.

Real relationships can be tough, but on both sides their needs to be an understanding. When both sides can function as one, then that's concrete.

I suppose there's my rant, eh, just how I see it.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Nonsense. Nothing is too expensive. Love not included as every time, I have to spend money instead of having the female pay. I swear, some women in relationships are moochers/spoiled pieces of crap. No wonder I don't like a lot of them. I know I'm going to get bad repped because of this and I hope that person face a lot of pain as a result but that's not the point. My point is being a gamer is such a petty thing. It's simply a form of entertainment. Love, relationships and all that crap are much more of a hassle since it's usually the man who has to pay. That's my hard-earned cash going down the drain. Pay for your own crap. You make money also. That money is for what you need/want so spend it in your way and I'll spend my money how I want to an extent.
    Sounds like you've fallen victim to Society's expectations of you. In a lot of ways, you're totally right. American society is putting pressure on you to spend your money on your woman. You can basically blame that on the media and romantic comedies. My advice would be to not let them know you have money. That way, you also find out whether or not the girl is just using you for that purpose.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    Shame? Huh. Interesting

So you're all for the swingin' 60's sort of thing, where we all insert out skins into each other and care little otherwise? The human machine is geared towards quite a few things in the broader sense, and reproduction is one of them.

Or maybe I'm assuming too much. But I can't accept that just because some men out there believe in Love, they aren't truly men. So, real men have their way with as many females as they want? Without any ties or even care? We don't need to repopulate the world now(yet). We have morals and opinions, laws and regulations, ect ect. What's the use of such an idealism? (Other then eating too much cake, if you know what I mean.)

I've only ever been in love twice, and when I say twice it's a very stretched use. I was never actually physically near the first girl I had a 'serious sort' of relationship with, and she broke it off with me because of that along with a few other reasons. Some time after that I tried dating another girl, and what do you know I fell in love with her on all levels. (And she was in the same sort of direction with me)

She broke up with me because of how all of her extra emotional baggage from her past caught up and I caught to it. Even now I can say that my love for her is still here after she broke my heart. When I tried to 'date' again I just couldn't do it. I've been shattered yet I've rebuilt my heart, and I've learned a lot from it.

So in a way you are right to an angle. Pointless relationships and sexual mingles really aren't anything desirable, and only create emotional baggage. But when it comes to the real deal commitment.. It takes real man to stop himself from yearning every female that crosses his path, in order to settle down with the one they decided to spend their life with.

Real relationships can be tough, but on both sides their needs to be an understanding. When both sides can function as one, then that's concrete.

I suppose there's my rant, eh, just how I see it.
    From the looks of it, I'd say that's not a bad rant but that's just concerning how a rant is supposed to be. Other than that, I never said people should be living in the 60's. It's just that being tied down may be very stressful for most. They why some don't want to be in a relationship. I don't want to be in one because what's the point in having stress if all it's going to do is make me fall into a seizure? I'm not down with that. In addition, I feel that my own needs should come first before I go into a relationship. One's own physical and emotional well-being should be coming first because without that, man would grow insane and weak.

Sounds like you've fallen victim to Society's expectations of you. In a lot of ways, you're totally right. American society is putting pressure on you to spend your money on your woman. You can basically blame that on the media and romantic comedies. My advice would be to not let them know you have money. That way, you also find out whether or not the girl is just using you for that purpose.
    It's true that the media and romantic comedies suck. They create this false idea of love and people get into that false idea. It's quite horrible, the way they're getting manipulated by false images. I've put love so far on the back burner that I don't even acknowledge it now. I think part of that has to do with knowing I broke a girl's nose unintentionally when fighting her boyfriend in high school. I think that partly scarred me into staying away from women for their safety and mine. Knowing how easily angry I get, I may just end up belting a woman out of blind rage. That's something I don't want to do and as such, I stay away unless they need help picking something out or they need help with collegework. Putting myself to that use feels much better to me than being in a relationship as I can actually work. Who knows? Maybe I will come to terms and try again but I'm not going to be doing that for awhile. Focus on education first. That's my deal. I want to become an X-Ray technician so I can't be tied down right now. I can't be hindered by love. I'm sorry Kat, and Tetsa but that's how I intend on focusing. For me, love can wait as I want to make sure I'm financially secure.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 12-26-2008 at 07:13 AM.

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've had three past relationships, excluding my current one. I broke with the first for something I can't even remember. I broke with the second, because she was waaay too clingy to me, and there I thought I was clingy but her...ugh. The third broke with me, because I was "no fun". I always felt like I was sort of 'disposable' with the last one anyway.

I look back on those three and wonder why I such a moron to have gotten with them at all. As for my current one, it's stability has gone up and down ever since a specific event, but I'm trying hard to maintain it. Maintaining a relationship at my age and the given circumstances gets pretty difficult sometimes though. xx;

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

From the looks of it, I'd say that's not a bad rant but that's just concerning how a rant is supposed to be. Other than that, I never said people should be living in the 60's. It's just that being tied down may be very stressful for most. They why some don't want to be in a relationship. I don't want to be in one because what's the point in having stress if all it's going to do is make me fall into a seizure? I'm not down with that. In addition, I feel that my own needs should come first before I go into a relationship. One's own physical and emotional well-being should be coming first because without that, man would grow insane and weak.

Well I'm obviously not saying you 'don't have a choice' in the matter, but my point was geared towards man's general tenancies. Unless otherwise men are geared towards have sex (and so are women. >.> ). I'm all fine and dandy with you seeing to your needs first, but if those needs must be sought by 'using' a woman to fulfill any 'urges' then I must disagree. If these urges are not any issue for you, and you can be abstinent and be happy- then awesomesauce. But when it comes down to the 'ding-ding' I'ma one to say you'd better be at least looking towards the 'ring-ring'.

< Wink. >

x3

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Closed Thread

Thread Information