AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Adolf Hitler Denied Personalized Birthday Cake

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Cool

~*~**Everyone**~*~

The child's name is Adolf Hitler... No more said...

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FaeryTaleAngel View Post
    ~*~**Everyone**~*~

The child's name is Adolf Hitler... No more said...

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~
    Why yes, I believe I stated that in the first post. You are very good at this reading thing.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by Caelus View Post
    They just showed them on the news. The guy claims naming his kids Adolf Hitler and Aryan Nation had nothing to do with what people are accusing him of, but he did cause we live in an age where you can name your kid whatever you want. He then showed off his tattoos of swastika's and Hitler's name, and his nazi boots. They want an apology for the store, the spokesperson said that it will never happen.

They claim it isn't right that they are now a target of hate. I didn't know how to react. They look like gutter trash too, btw.
    It is a fact that everyone has the right to name their child whatever they want, but parents sometimes fail to realize the possible effects it can have on their children.

It is also a fact that stores have the right to refuse service to anyone. So if the store deemed the name and the design as inappropriate, then they have full right to negate the service to these people. Therefore, I don't see why the store needs to offer an apology.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    It is a fact that everyone has the right to name their child whatever they want, but parents sometimes fail to realize the possible effects it can have on their children.

It is also a fact that stores have the right to refuse service to anyone. So if the store deemed the name and the design as inappropriate, then they have full right to negate the service to these people. Therefore, I don't see why the store needs to offer an apology.
    If you've read the story, then you'd know that the parents didn't fail to understand the significance, they just didn't care. They're neo-Nazis in addition to being attention hungry.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

I still find it odd that you don't think it is OK for someone to be named Adolf Hitler. You are an Adolf Hitler fan, judging from your avatar.
    I personally have no problem with it, it is called FREEDOM!

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by Aizmov View Post
    I still find it odd that you don't think it is OK for someone to be named Adolf Hitler. You are an Adolf Hitler fan, judging from your avatar.
    I also find no problem with the name, but I really don't think that's the central issue. These people believe that the store shoul've granted their request, when in reality, the store had full right to negate their offer. That's where he problem lies. The store found it offensive, and it was their right not to comply. But these people keep pushing the fact that the store was the one at fault in this whole issue. I would actually do the same thing if I was in their shoes. If someone came up to me and told me they wanted a cake with a KKK sign, and a lynch scene, I would refuse that service.

Searching Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2010 06:08 PM
    Threads

that was like people spazzing about having the letters wtf on there license plate

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Hmmmm, seeming as I am a Neo-Communist, can I call my child Mao Zedong Fisher?

But seriously, that kid will hate and/or murder his parents in the future, after all the bullying and beatings he will get at public school.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Has it not occured to you that maybe his avatar is mocking Hitler, not celebrating him?
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

GOODNESS, this thread is crazy!!

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have no problem with a choice to name yourself Hitler. I am not against choice, what I am against is forcing a stupid name on your child because you are a Neo-Nazi who wants to play the victim card. Children are not the property of their parents, and they shouldn't be used as a goofy political statement. Especially in such a way that will cause the children problems. The name "Adolf Hitler Campbell" is not what is best for their child. Of course he's not even the focus of this story, his Inbred Suburban Mutant SS Parents are.

Also, I am not a "Hitler Fan". I have about 3 separate reasons for my avatar, none of which is endorsing Nazism in general or Hitler in particular.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

Hay guys. I'm gonna name my future kid George Washington. Obviously hes going to be incredibly popular and a war hero and everything. Because his name is George Washington of course.

Ugh but If my name was Adolf Hitler, I'd sue my parents, and request the government for a name change. I'd probably file things like hate crimes etc too against various people. Because I'd be one angry guy because people are stupid.

Closed Thread

Thread Information