AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: "Chrno Crusade" Masterpiece or Messed up.

Senior Member Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2010 08:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ultimate_seed

Default "Chrno Crusade" Masterpiece or Messed up.

I recently downloaded all the Chrno Crusade episodes which i found BRILLIANT!

I found it good that the fighting was intense and the angelic/demon wars never gets old.

The love story that it is actually about is fantastic but very sad.

My Sig has a short AMV of the end of Chrno Crusade where Rosette and Chrno die. "Very Sad Stuff"

Now as for my question. How did u find it? dissapointing? lacking in some way? also brilliant? great love story? demon falling in love with human to farfetched for u?

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 12:22 PM
    Threads

so far, i enjoyed the anime. i have already seen a couple of episodes (probably more than half of the entire anime), so i'm not yet finished with it ( i'm busy right now ). i watched the video in your signature ( i don't mind spoilers xD ) and it was really...sad. i wanted to cry. now i really wanted to finish it....
    »
    inactive ;

Gam Zeh Ya'Avor loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 06:15 AM
    Threads

Boring, actually. There were some interresting parts but on the whole I found it quite boring. The general concept was nice and some of the battles were alright (though even that I didn't find spectacular).
    I had heard a lot about the series and it didn't measure up to my expectations. Aside from the parts about Chrono's history the end was probably the best thing in the whole series, though I had become fed up with the series by then.

"This is the unalterable difference in strength, the distinction that separates the elite from the failure. This is the unchangeable reality."
    -Hyuga Neji-

Senior Member Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2010 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ultimate_seed

Quote Originally Posted by loveyourfate View Post
    Boring, actually. There were some interresting parts but on the whole I found it quite boring. The general concept was nice and some of the battles were alright (though even that I didn't find spectacular).
    I had heard a lot about the series and it didn't measure up to my expectations. Aside from the parts about Chrono's history the end was probably the best thing in the whole series, though I had become fed up with the series by then.
    Wat u say is true. It does not have amazing fight scenes and the story line is a bit rickety BUT i think that in an over all point of view the flow of the anime has very good general heading and it makes the sad/love affect of the story more brilliant. In my opinion i think it is a love story so thats what i think they based the anime story line on. Though i might be wrong ^^

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

I loved the anime. I thought it had a great story and Rosette isnstanly became my fav. charcter. The magna on the other hand was a little dissapointing. The story line just wasn't as good.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Chrno Crusade, I found, was brilliant. I took an instant loving to that anime. I bought the boxset because Rosette Christopher looked a lot like Bridget from Guilty Gear, little did I know that it would be absolutely amazing and become a favourite of mine.

The storyline was great, as were the characters. I liked Joshua and adored the episodes where it shows how he turned into a demon when he was an orphan child along with Rosette. Joshua was my favourite character. It was also very dramatic and upsetting, especially regarding the final episode. Deary me, that had to be the most depressing anime episode I have ever seen!

Nonetheless, amazing. The manga is decent too.
    That which is; is the truth.

Member Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2009 09:09 PM
    Threads

I found Chrno Crusade to be exceptional although the ending I did not particularly enjoy. The storyline was good, the characters were different and the show totally spins our definition of what is good and bad. Rosette and Chrno make an interesting duo. They constantly argue yet they genuinely care for each other and they really have their moments.

I admit the ending was a little messed up but it was incredibly sad. I wish the series had gone for a bit longer but I'm happy with it.

Credits go to kira_lacuXX of another forum.
    Is watching: Mai-Hime/Otome, Xenosaga, SNS 2, Haruhi 2, Strawberry Panic, Welcome to NHK
    Is reading: Ichigo 100%, KissxSis, Elfen Lied, Kanon.
    If I don't reply to posts and PMs straight away, then sorry. I go on and off. A LOT.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I thought Chrno Crusade was brilliant as well. I was caught in it after the first episode and I was jumping off my chair all the time when I watched the late episodes and then I cried my eyes out when I watched the last one. BAWWW ;A;

Sad romantic moments really kills me.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

the day dreaming voyager little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 08:53 AM
    Threads

I really like anime as a whole, never read the manga though.

Quote Originally Posted by .Lovebeat View Post
    I thought Chrno Crusade was brilliant as well. I was caught in it after the first episode and I was jumping off my chair all the time when I watched the late episodes and then I cried my eyes out when I watched the last one. BAWWW ;A;

Sad romantic moments really kills me.
    Hahaha, totally agree.
    The ending was really depressing that they both had to die.
    Sigh.

Closed Thread

Thread Information