AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Another One Of My Creations

Senior Member Candy-StarR Candy-StarR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2004 04:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yea, it's me again im really really bored.... there's is like nuffing 2 do!

And by the way it's like 8:45pm here not the psyco time they hav on da board.... wat would i b doing awake at like 3:00 wateva in da morning?

Neway... here's my wall, I like made these walls ages ago, but I didn't hav internet 4 a while bak... and i was kinda scared of wat people would say so.... yea

And oh yea my obession with card captor sakura has gone away so if I make new walls ne time soon they wont b of ccs... :P

So hit me with nething u got! (advice... that is)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2003 11:10 PM
    Threads

the background is too 'generic' for me. Maybe add something more?
    I like the way the characther is, but too bad it looks like the chara just slam together with the background. It's not really a good match for me.
    Keep working on it

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

OK, it wasn't one pupil that Asura left us... For now this is the third one I see ¬_¬
    But anyways, the background is just too obvious... Doing clouds isn't the best way of making a background... A white bg would fit better with that picture.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i really like the concept! maybe a different background, though. I like how the cut-out image is right now, so maybe add a similar red-ish color border around it and make the rest of the wallpaper white. Then, you could add some lines or boxes or something after that. keep it simple, though!

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member ownerizer ownerizer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2004 11:53 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Candy-StarR@Nov 1 2003, 05:54 AM
    Yea, it's me again im really really bored.... there's is like nuffing 2 do!

And by the way it's like 8:45pm here not the psyco time they hav on da board.... wat would i b doing awake at like 3:00 wateva in da morning?

Neway... here's my wall, I like made these walls ages ago, but I didn't hav internet 4 a while bak... and i was kinda scared of wat people would say so.... yea

And oh yea my obession with card captor sakura has gone away so if I make new walls ne time soon they wont b of ccs... :P

So hit me with nething u got! (advice... that is)
    No more talking for you. Ever.

I looked for the "block" button. Unfortunatly, the forum dosen't have one.
    "You should buy some weird japanese car that gets like 100 miles a gallon and its fuled by like leaves or something" -Bednar
    "They're all sexy cars." - default
    "Hey Kid! Ima computa! Stop all tha downloadin!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2004 02:43 PM
    Threads

What ownerizer means is use english . There's no need to use abbreviations for simple words when typing a post. Maybe when trying to type fast in an instant messenging conversation with friends, but not in a public forum. (Same goes with CAPS and sTuPiD lEtTeRiNg).

Member phantasmagoria is an unknown quantity at this point phantasmagoria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2004 08:04 PM
    Threads

Also use like a little less. Anyways onto the wallpaper... I take it you like Card Capters. I like the ideal but there is just too much red. I like the cut-out image but i would change the colors on the rest of the wallpaper. Other than that, good.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;My armies are slain. My castle lies in ruins. My enemies have taken everything from me, all my wealth and power. But they could not kill me. I still walk the Earth, weak but alive. They have taken everything but the beating of my undead heart. Now they will learn of fear, these mewing babies who thought they could destroy me. I shall regain my powers, and come to them in the night. And my visits shall not be kind.&quot; --Kain, Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen</span>

Closed Thread

Thread Information