AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Corrections to "Undine", 1st Season Opening Theme to "Aria ~ The Animation" (2nd Try)

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Tzukumori is on a distinguished road Tzukumori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2008 08:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Corrections to "Undine", 1st Season Opening Theme to "Aria ~ The Animation" (2nd Try)

Hi, AzureDark,

I could have sworn that I sent you a corrected version of the romaji transliteration and the English translation for "Undine", 1st Season Opening Theme to "Aria ~ The Animation" back in JAN 2008, but the forum shows no record of my posting a response to your post (now locked) to provide a user-friendly, non-tabbed version of the TXT file that you requested. I bring this up because Mousou Machine just sent me a PM saying that my version of the lyrics and translations are screwy, and when I checked the posting on animelyrics, I was surprised to find an incomplete and incorrect version of both posted there.

So here is the TXT file with the romaji and english again (in separated sections, no tabs = hopefully more user-friendly). When you have a chance, can you please review and update?

Thank you very much,
    -T.Zukumori

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

I recently stopped the habit of not checking after approving lyrics or correcting submissions, since things like this would happen...

What I think happened was that in the old correction thread you did, in the original text file you did not separate the romaji and translation. I had to separate them to place them in the respective lyric fields, but I was on a Linux computer (opened it with gedit) which in my experience would sometimes screw up line breaks. Thus it would appear in the system that I had done line breaks twice over or broke when I shouldn't.

...so that you know where you can find me

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Tzukumori is on a distinguished road Tzukumori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2008 08:47 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Ah, okay. Well, sorry for doing that -- I won't weave transliterations/translations together anymore when I send you final versions.

Thanks for checking up on this,
    -T.Z.

Closed Thread

Thread Information