AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

I havent watched the anime or anything, but i've read the manga and I'm currently on chapter 220. I was just wondering who else thought the series was actually good. I was sucked into it. I like the whole storyline and the characters. Im not much of an action type of manga reader, more of the lovey dovey type but I liked this one. I plan on actually watching it the anime eventually.
    xD
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm almost up to date with the anime. ^^; I started to watch the anime first so that's why... I haven't read the manga yet but I plan to start when I've seen all released episodes. It's going to be a pain reading up to 220 chapters. >__> But I've heard that the manga is so much better anyway.

The anime is pretty okay, but it's really slow in the beginning. I think the actual plot and action starts after episode 20. I'm obsessed with it right now anyway. xD

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Closed Thread

Thread Information