AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ragnarok the Animation?

Member Nimbus Blou is a name known to all Nimbus Blou is a name known to all Nimbus Blou is a name known to all Nimbus Blou is a name known to all Nimbus Blou is a name known to all Nimbus Blou is a name known to all Nimbus Blou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2008 07:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ragnarok the Animation?

So has anybody seen this anime series? And if so, what did you think of it? I know that they are making another anime series which will probably be better than the first, which many have considered to be poor in animation and voice acting and was a disgrace to the RPG Online Game, but I loved it. In fact, its my favorite anime series.
    My favorite character, by far, was Iruga. I have a major soft spot for assassin and Iruga hit the spot quite nicely. Although I have never played the Online game, the anime caught my attention and somehow rose up as my favorite because of the characters and there short, yet cheesy, adventures together. Maybe if I played the Online game first, I would feel differently. But that isn't the case.
    So here you can discuss everything concerning Ragnarok the Animation, including who your favorite/least favorite character was, what you like/disliked about the series, and anything else that may come to mind.
    You can watch the series on Youtube in Japanese Dubbed, English Subbed here:
    Last edited by Nimbus Blou; 11-15-2008 at 09:25 AM.

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Iv seen and didnt like it to much idk its no reflection upon the anime itself its just not my taste but I do play the RPG and it holds similarities which is good that they didnt stray from the basic idea
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Senior Member boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2009 02:23 AM
    Threads

It's been a while since I've watched it but I remember the story and animation were really bad. I ended up just deleting it.

the day dreaming voyager little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 08:53 AM
    Threads

I've watched it, and I don't think it's an anime that leaves any impression besides being based on the widely popular online game.
    Not an anime I'd recommend anyone to watch.

Closed Thread

Thread Information