AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Tales of Xerania

Senior Member *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2008 03:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Tales of Xerania

Rules:

1: Keep to a 6 post maximum per day guys.
    2: Follow all forum rules
    3: Please no spammiming, swearing, double posting or anything of the like.
    4: Be curtieous to the other Rpers
    5: Make your posts count, so try to make echa post atleast a few sentences (a good solid paragraph if you can)
    6: Enjoy yourself and if you have a problem with anotheRPer PM me don't try to handle it yourself.

Also the RP will probably require NPC interaction so fill free to bring in an NPC for something is needed. (like an employer for a job or something)

Okay let's get started:

Serenity:

Birds cherped, merchants bribed, people scattered across the market street from store to store both building and stall alike on eitherside of a cobble stone street. It was a sunny day, a cool breeze blew and few clouds dotted the sky. Just a short distance away from the market area is a solid stone bridge with a calm flowing stream under it. The bridge was more than just a bridge to the naked eye it was just a stone structure connecting two sides of a city cut in part by a stream, but this bridge was a gateway of sorts, it had a much more vast area of destination if one knew how to use it.

Under the bridge embeded between a set of stones is a large steel door. The door opens and out from the darkness withing comes Serenity. She heaves a sigh as she sees the river and then smiles, "Man almost a year in the guild and I still get lost in the Spider's Pathway! 'Oh it's quicker that way' quicker my behind! I'm sticking to the roads for a while." Serenity closed the door and walked along the bank of the river until she could make it up the hill that the bridges edge met. Then she looked at the market street.

She hated that street, it was one of the places she was at the most with her parents, a loud lively place full of smiling faces and hurtful memories. Serenity shruged off a feeling of sorrow and walked away from the market street across the bridge. The bridge sepearated the North and East Districts of Xerania, the priest and thief guilds as well.

She walked along the mainly empty streets of the East District, the only people she saw were from the thief guild like her, that was really all that were in the East District, unless on business or if you're a gambler nobody really came the the east district besides the members of the guild that lived in the district.

"I wonder if I'll be getting a job soon, which makes me wonder even more if I'd have to work with someone to do it." Serenity said outloud to herself as she stretched and placed her hands behind her head while walking.

Rayne:

Rayne walked through the city gates, the tall bright stone towers standing on either side of the gate connecting the walls loomed over her as she walked. Last night was her final night at home, as a normal citizen of Alsonia, from now on she was Rayne, Xeraniean Squire. She had mixed emotions about her whole situation, she was happy she made her family proud, but extremely nervous and scared about being in a place where she would be monitored strictly and knew no one except herself.

She walked into the city immediately feeling out of place, she had entered from the north gate which lead directly to the market street. People bustled abou and shoved around, vendors shouted prices, store advertisers talked to everyone passing by trying to get them to enter the store they advertised. A man shoved into her and yelled at her for stopping infront of him. "I I-I'm sorry!" she sputtered as she quckly moved out of the way, but in doing so she got in someone else way and the process was repeated until she found a side street and ran to it.
    Rayne sighed with relief as she walked slowly on the side street leaving the cackaphony of the market street behind. "I really am a small town girl, I've never seen so many people in one place, and that was only on street!" she said to herself as she walked. Her scythe glistened slightly in the light as she walked. "Well atleast I won't have a problem finding the Grand Castle, I could see it from the moment I entered the city!" She added. She looked towards the castle, and after what seemed like an eternity to Rayne, due to her nervousness, she was at the castle gates. She approached and a guard halted her, "Oh I-I'm one of the new squires!" she said sheepily, she presented a parchment stating that she was indeed a squire and the gaurds let her in.

"Let's see," she read the parchment, it said her superior office who she should report too immediately as soon as she got to the castle was a man named Grey Thomas.

She walked up to a gaurd and inquired,"Excuse me, um sir, have you seen a Mr. Grey Thomas around?" After a conversation with the gaurd she smiled thanked him and walked away. "That was helpful he said he'd either be in the library, his office, or the caffeteria. .........Now if only I knew where any of those places were." she sighed once more as she started to walk around the enormous castle searching for the Mr.Grey Thomas.

Signature and Avatar set by me. Taking requests.
    My Signature Area
    "If you have to choose the greater of two evils choose the one you haven't done." --- fortune cookie 10/29/08
    Jag lovar jag ska inte gråta.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Sereg walked into town not wanting to be there at al. The years on the road made her more comfortable there than in any city. The market place was bustleling with life some people yelling and pushing and others showing there annoyance. She rearanged the bag of furs she carried as she moved through the crowd she noticed a small boy infront of her walking behind a rather fat male human and reaching for his pouch. She quickly grabbed his wrist "do not steal that.." the male turned around and chuckled at her words "a thief aye? lets give him to the soldiers for punishment".

Ignoring the male for a moment Sereg handed the little boy a apple from her other bag "and you should not wear your pouch where is can be stolen.." the male looked surprised when she kneeled down at the boys level who was looking curiously at the apple, she lifted his chin up with her finger "do yourself favor and learn a trade" the boy smiled and left as Sereg stood the male sputtering behind her "he..he is a thief! why did you let him go!" she turned to the male "he did not steal your pouch did he? now leave he alone" she walked past him but the male grabbed her upperarm she laid her hand on his and he let go as soon as he saw her ring "a bloodelf..". Sereg just looked at him and walked away to find a shop to sell her furs.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Lala strolled into the West District of Xerania with long strides. The hustle and bustle of the streets made her feel giddy. The laughter and children playing in the streets made her want to laugh along and run amuck, but she had much more self-restraint than that. Being short for her age, it wouldn't have looked strange either. No one knew her in this city. It was her chance to start over but having other people see her as a child was not her intention. Instead, she walked toward her destination.

Suddenly, she stopped. Where exactly was the Warrior Guild? Se knew she was in the right area but she was completely lost. Pouting she started to look around. Her fur-rimmed, light brown, deer-skin dress bounced about her with a soft whisper of fabric. She didn't want to ask anybody. Was the place secret? She didn't know. She didn't even know where to go. Her deer-skinned and fur-rimmed boots started to shuffle about as she walked from side to side, trying to figure out where that cursed guild was.

Lala didn't even realize that she was standing right in front of the meeting place of the Warrior Guild.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 11-14-2008 at 06:27 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"May you're hand guide me, soul bent to your adoration. I, but the humblest of your flock, wish only to bear you banner against those who would tarnish it, glorify you in the purity of a cleansed world. You are the hand that holds sword of justice, the eyes that judge the soul, the scale the weighs the sin. I am but your instrument, a vessel of your power, a vassal of your godhead. May my hammer be as your wisdom, potent and decisive. May my heart be as your justice, cold and fair."

Finished with his prayer, the young man stood up from the pew of the now empty church. Morning service had been hours ago, however, Marred always felt the need to pray before leaving. Walking out from the church he bowed to Father Carmile, the man who lead the congregation here. Carmile had been kind enough to take Marred in after he had split off from the main body of the Priest Guild and went to the Warrior guild. There was not a small amount of ill will on both sides of the divide but he and Carmile got along well and his flock had accepted him. They let him sleep in the Church and gave him food. In return, Marred gave all the money he earned from the guild to the church. Everyone seemed pleased with the arrangement.

Leaving the church he headed towards the Warrior Guild, bearing his hammer with lofty purpose and earthy tread.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Member kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2008 07:35 AM
    Threads

Kalintz was preparing for his journey to the big city. It was his first time traveling to another place. "A month of clothes, check. Food for the road, check. Clean underwe-", then his so called-dad interjects, "You ready?? The caravan is already leaving, you'd better hurry. And please, for once Kalintz...don't be late, you can't screw this up."

Kalintz just sighed after being sermoned by his prof. He barely made it in time for the caravan to leave. After he chose a sit, he was thinking of the first thing he'd do. And there it hit him, "I'll have to find a place to stay, then I'm going to join the Mage Guild!!" It was every boy's dream in his town to join the Mage Guild. He looked outside the window and saw his prof waving good bye. He waved back then the horn sounded.

"Everyone good to go?!", the caravan driver asked, "Alright then, off we go." Everyone was looking at him, well no doubt, he did float toward his sit. Everyone had their own goals, others was to find a job, others were going to start a business, others just wanted to have some kind of experience, but Kalintz just wanted acceptance. Hours passed as the caravan from town to town stopped, picking up more travelers. Kalintz just slept through the travel...

"WE ARE APPROACHING THE CAPITAL OF XERENIA!!". He woke up right after that loud interjection. He checked his luggage and was delighted to see everything was there. He looked at his pendant and closed his eyes, then a girl drifter suddenly asked him, "What's the next destination?". Kalintz nearly fainted after being just asked and said, "....C-C-CC-Capital of X-X-Xere-nnnia". "Oh ok", said the girl drifter. "What a weirdo", the girl drifter thought.

He finally arrived the big city, Capital of Xerenia. "Now, what to do next..., Kalintz thought. He approached the city gates, then the guards inspected him. "But I can't move w/o floating, I'm a cripple", Kalintz pleaded. "Ok, he's good to go. We just received orders for allowing floating mages, but we're keeping an eye on you sir." Kalintz gulped as he went inside the city; there he saw the bustling, noisy, big city. "Now to find an inn..." Kalintz thought.

------------------------------
    All the peace and tranquility...
    No more sorrow nor care,
    No more burdens to bear.
    Twill' last, for all eternity....
    ---->

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

Izza hopped from rooftop to rooftop. Hopping buildings were becoming easier with each passing second. Suddenly, a bright white light shone in her eye.
    "Gah!" Izza stopped and put her hand up to block out the bright flash. What the hell was that!? She peered through a small slit in her fingers she had made and noticed a man walking with a hammer galantly down the street a few buildings down from her. Doesn't he know he could make someone bling with that thing?! Izza joked to herself. He was pretty cute and so she decided to pay him a small, quick visit. She just loved to flirt!

Silently but swiftly, Izza made her way along the roof tops until she was just above the young man. In a flash, she was at his side. That's what you get when your raised by a theif; swift and silent reflexes. "Heey..." Izza said, putting her elbow on the man's shoulder. He was taller than she was, about 2 inches she guessed, but she could still reach him pretty fairly.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Senior Member *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Serenity was in a daze as she walked around boredly, suddleny, she snapped out of it and looked around, "Hunh? Wow I've been out of it for so long I'm in warriror district? I should pay more attention otherwise I'll be killed one day for that." she chuckled slightly, a few people moved past her coming from the gates, she watched them go and thought "I guess a caravan must've gotten here that's a lot of people at once from the gate." she looked towards the gate and there was one lone man floating near it, she started to walk away but then did a double take.

"Well that's not something you see everyday!" she laughs a little bit and thinks "Well now I'm intrested might as well go talk to him." She walked birskly over to him and said, "Hey you're a mage from the guild aren't you? You guys are the only one's that could do something like floating." she smiled casually as she talked to him.

"I hope that he's not too stuck up like most of the other mages to even talk to me because of my affiliations," she thought. "Wait a second I now that duncey look," she added to her thoughts.

"Oh you're new here nevermind what I said before, do you need any help at all? This city is pretty big, I still get lost in it sometimes. ....Oh! I'm Serenity Stainer by the way!" she laughed slightly as she introduced herself to the man and waited for him to respond.

My Signature Area
    "If you have to choose the greater of two evils choose the one you haven't done." --- fortune cookie 10/29/08

Member kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2008 07:35 AM
    Threads

"Uhm...ah, ahh...ar....Uhhhh...", despite of Kalintz's high prowess in intelligence and magic, he couldn't say one complete sentence to the girl. Then his mind just snapped!! @_@

He was shaking, he was so frightened that he lost control of the gravitational field he was controlling to float. The field expanded and expanded, the talking merchants near them floated and didn't have a clue. The girl floated too, but was not that bothered. Eventually he got control, He apologized to everyone and to Serenity.

"Sorry bout' that, Uhm....You must be mistaken, it's my first time here actually. I'm Kalintz....", Kalintz mumbled silently. This floating guy couldn't say his last name, it would bring too much trouble for him. So he thought, "I'll make up my last name, but will that get me inside the Mage Guild?! Man, I'm screwed!! Here goes nothing..."

"...Zed.", He suddenly added. He immediately thought, "NOOOO!! THAT DIDN'T SOUNDED RIGHT!!", so he suddenly shouted, "MY NAME IS KALINTZ LUNA!!". Everyone was staring at the two, "Crap, look at what I did...", he thought. He held Serenity's hand then teleported; since he didn't know a thing about the area, their destination was not for certain. They were transferred on a building terrace yards away from their point of origin.

Kalintz lost alot of energy because he didn't know where to teleport. "I'm sorry miss....If you would kindly tell me...", Kalintz said as he fainted infront of Serenity.

------------------------------
    All the peace and tranquility...
    No more sorrow nor care,
    No more burdens to bear.
    Twill' last, for all eternity....
    ---->

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lala saw a man with a hammer in the distance. He seemed to be coming her way. He looks like a guy who'd be part of the Warrior Guild. She thought and began to walk towards him with excitement, adding a little skip to her step. But she stopped short, seeing another young woman appear beside him, leaning on him in a familiar way. If she's a girlfriend then I don't want to intrude. The jealous types are pretty freaking scary. She thought and returned to her former spot (in front of the guild).

Lala sat on the ground, her large snowy wolf ears flattened against her head. She cursed. Just then a kitten walked to her, nipping at her boot. She blinked and smiled, taking out her wire with the connected bells. Holding the potentially dangerous weapon out in front of her, she began to flick her wrist, causing the bell to ring. The kitten shot it's head up with interest and started jumping and reaching for it. Lala relaxed and with the kitten.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 11-14-2008 at 10:45 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Marred's eyes darted to the person next to him and his expression didn't lighten even when he noticed she bore him no malice. he was not the type to enjoy being annoyed. He stepped away from her, getting her elbow of his shoulder, "What do you need?" he asked guardedly, still not trusting of the girl.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"What?" Izza straightened herself up. "Can't say hi?" She smiled, noticing how the man was reacting to her. A warrior? Possibly. A cute warrior at that. She giggled silently at the thought. Her lavender eyes darted left and right, catching every movement around her, but they landed back on the man with the hammer. "So, you on your way t'the Warrior's Guild?"

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yes..." he said still guardedly. They way she was looking at him... he found it creepy. "Why do you want to know?... and would you stop looking at me with those hungry eyes? I am not some snack for your carnal depravity" He held his hammer close but not aggresively, gripping it below the head in one hand, more like a charm than a weapon.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 11-15-2008 at 09:45 AM.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *Shiori Tenka* View Post
    Rayne:

"Let's see," she read the parchment, it said her superior office who she should report too immediately as soon as she got to the castle was a man named Grey Thomas.

She walked up to a gaurd and inquired,"Excuse me, um sir, have you seen a Mr. Grey Thomas around?" After a conversation with the gaurd she smiled thanked him and walked away. "That was helpful he said he'd either be in the library, his office, or the caffeteria. .........Now if only I knew where any of those places were." she sighed once more as she started to walk around the enormous castle searching for the Mr.Grey Thomas.
    The Grand Castle was lively and active today.The Xeranian Knights were roaming all over the palace. Some knights were training outside while others were talking to the noble girls. "All right, time to see what we got here....ahh here it is." This marks the beginning of the day for Grey the Tactician. He walks towards the cafeteria and looks in a paper in which he wrote from yesterday in order to be organized. It was a long list, and he knew he was gonna be here all day.

"Let's see, the first thing is to get everyone together and gather around." As soon as he took his eyes off the list, the ladies were done serving the knights and left. The knights stopped talking and faced him.
    They knew it was serious business.

Grey without further ado says, "Now that everyone is calm and quiet, I have an announcement to make. I have to recruit some squires okay? Everyone just clean and do what they usually do, however be aware that your consequences and actions can lead you into the Guild Master's office got it?" The Xeranian Knights respected Grey's directions so they answered, "Yes sir!!" and without hesistaion, they continued back to whatever it was they were doing. He exits the cafeteria and notices a girl who seems to be lost.

"Hmm..guess she's one of the squires. Pretty smart at knowing some info on where to get me, or was it rather luck that she found me here? She looks a bit inexperienced, but she may have some potential." said Grey in his thoughts. He approached her and smiles, "You must be one of the squires I presume. You have yet to becoming a squire, I will be giving you a test. However, forgive my introductions. I am Sir Grey Thomas the Tactician. I'll tell you everything about me, once we finish your trials to becoming a squire. Let's go to the training grounds, I need to see your swordplay. Thereafter, you will be asked a couple of questions and that will be all. But before we get started.....what is your name?"
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 11-15-2008 at 05:45 AM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Sereg walked out of the fur shop with a small pouch of money when she passed a male with table with a puzzle on it "finish the puzzle in three minutes and win a prize! how about you sir give it a try". she moved between the crowds to look at the puzzle as someone atempted to finish the puzzle and narrowed her eyes when he walked away dissapointed "for 10 goldpieces you can try and finish the puzzle, the prize is this beautifull ruby!". She raised a brow at the sight of the ruby as wel, she stepped forward "your a fraud that puzzle is incomplete" she calmly stated, the people around her looked surprised and started to murmer.

The male glared at her "and who is gonna listen to you bloodelf" Serger aproached the table and without bothering to pay the man she started to assemble the puzzle, within one minute and a half the puzzle was done only to show three pieces were missing, the crowd behind her became angry "fraud!, thief!" two big males grabbed the guy before he could flee. Serger picked up the 'ruby' "even your ruby is fake" she threw the ruby on the ground shattering it. Someone yelled to get a warrior or a squire. Serger had also noticed some people gathered around her probely wondering how she could tell the puzzle was fake, unwilling to attack the crowd and probely get the soldiers on her back she remained in place.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Serenity:

After being involuntarily teleported she fell flat on her bum, meeting the ground with a thud. She shook her head and said,"That was new," and, as if on cue, Kalintz fell infront of her. She sgihed and said, "Wow I don't like that." she moved to his side and looked at him, "Man you're going to be way more trouble than you're worth, I should just leave you here."

She got up and started to walk away when she became overly aware of her pendant. She clasped one of the wings of her pendat between her thumb and fore finger and looked at it for a moment. Her casual expression turned into a slight frown as she turned around and mumble, "Stupid guilt..." she kneeled down and picked Kalintz up, she had one of his hands over her shoulder holding onto it with her left hand and had her right hand around his waist.

She started walking across the building terrace to it's side she looked over the edge, they were a good four stories off the ground. "With his weight I might not stick the landing. ...Oh well." She adjusted him to where he was piggybacking her and step casualy over the side. She landed with a thud on her feet and knees bent in as her body slowed, then she fell forward on the ground. "Knew it." she grunted and got up adjusting his weight again.

"He's so new he didn't even check into and inn yet. I should just steal his money and use that to pay for it, but I can't do that thanks to my guilt either can i?!" she sighed, "And my money is at home, but walking with him like this through the city may get me some unwanted attention," she heaved another sigh of annoyance. "man I'm gonna jave to go back into the Spider's Pathway again already!" she started walking, as she did she passed and alley way which ledad to a mian street, she knew she wasn't going to use it but looked down it to see a man with a large hammer be talked to by some girl.

"Wonder what it would've been like if I hadn't joined the thief guild?" she thought to herself, she darted pass the opening in the alley hoping no one saw her, which she was pretty sure no one did, and walked along the alleys until she reached a bridge. It connected the warrior and priest guilds' districts, west and north, she went down to the bank of the river and under the bridge, the door, looking the same as the one she came out of earlier was built into it.

"Let's see," she looked at the stones around the door until she removed one from the right of the door just above the knob. A key was in the empty space of where the stone once was. She unloked the door and opened it, place the key back and the stone back in their proper places, and walked in. The door shut behind her, she could hear it lock as it landed in place. She started walking and after a short while, with a lot of luck, she came out at the bride connecting east and north district. She walked out and the darted for the alleys of the east district. It only took her a few minutes to reach her appartment. She put him on the couch and sighed, I'm so charging you for this!" she yelled. Then she looked at him, he'd better wake up soon, I don't want anybody hear seeing him, they might steal something.

Rayne

Rayne looked up at the man with her blue and magenta eyes glimmering the the light. She was so caught off gaurd that she had actually found him after being in every other place she was told to look that was was frozen for a few moments. When she was given the chance to speak she bowed quickly and then said, "I, m-my name is Rayne Lansar, Mr. ... ah Sir Grey." she sighed after she finished talking.

"Great now he knows I'm a spluttering baffoon!" she yelled at herself on the inside of her mind.

There were many people in the hall, and it seemed like they were all staring at her. The knights looking on with intrest some of the castle maids looking at her nicely, some of them glared ever. She felt out of place but she kept that to her self.

Her curiostiy took over as they were walking, "Ah, um Sir Grey? Hon-honestly I don't know much about any one induvidual knight, what earned you the title of 'The Tactician'?" she asked, then she realized how he could have interpretted that. "I I-I don't mean to sound like I don't think you earned it or anything! No no, but I was just wondering. .....Oh I'll just be quite now." she said the last mark quietly and continued to walk.

My Signature Area

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sereg saw the situation was starting to get out of hand, the two males who held the fraud tryed more or less to protect him by pushing people who wanted to hit him away also people became annoyed that she did not answered there qeustion 'don't they have squires or warrios to keep order around here?' she thought. Suddenly she felt a pull on her skirt, looking down she saw the small boy from before with a small litter of friends. she sighed maybe she should not have fed him, stray kids were like stray dogs they kept coming back once you fed him.

Kneeling to his level she spoke to him "go to the castle get a squire and i buy a loaf of bread for each of you alright?" the boy nodded and ran off. near the castle he spoke to a guard "sir!sir there is a uproar in the market place, some man has been revealed as a fraud and no everyony wants to hurt him, the lady elf send me to get somoene to get it under control!"he smiled at the guard. The guard did not completly understand the childs story but the there fact that was something giong on in teh markt place was enough for him. he sended another soldier off to inform sir grey while the childeren returned to the marketplace.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Izza narrowed her eyes. "I am 'ungry, now that you mention't." She joked, but then got a little bit more serious. "I actually like my eyes, thank you very much. And I was just wonderin'." She turned around to where she was walking backwards besides the man. A movement made her move her eyes. Someone had darted past them in the alley. Typical. Most people try not to be noticed, but when your raised by a theif, you catch all the movement around you. Even if it was a mouse on a skyscraper, Izza could still pick it out like... just like she picked out this guy with the hammer.
    "You know..." Izza turned to face him. "If you're trying to sneek around, that hammer is like a beacon saying "Look at me!"" She smiled and did a quick slide to the left, dodging a sidewalk curb (if there are those). "Well, anyways, I'll be seein' ya. Gotta go to "stare" at more people. Oh, and get a bite to eat." And with that, Izza took off.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Suzaku Kururugi........Xeraniean Knight."

Not the name he thought he would have but it felt good. To be someone of importance, if that was possible. Nevertheless he enjjoyed his job for the main part. However times seemed to be different from when his father was still alive. He missed him. He was the Crimson Knight. His flames burned through all that stood before him. Suzaku was nothing like him. He was weak and slow compared to him. Training had to continue if Suzaku was going to surpass his father. 4 years and he still wasn't strong enough.

"Lord Kururugi........You are needed in the training fields."

Suzaku looked up from his book at the Squire and sighed a breath of regret.

"Sure thing young man......Continue on with your duties."

The boy yelled Yes Sir and was gone. Suzaku headed off toward the Training feild.

Duty Calls.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The girl vanished back to whereever she came. Marred relaxed again and turned back to warriors guild. She was definitely a thief, to quiet, to suspicious, to obnoxious to be anything but. Well, it didn't matter. She was gone and he probably wouldn't have to deal with her ever again.

He walked through the front door, past the random werefolk that was sitting outside and found a place to sit and think. It was not the best place, given the Warrior's guild tended to be loud and filled with sinners, but it was as good as place as any. Besides, most other members of the warrior guild didn't like Marred and tended to avoid him if possible. He wasn't completely determined on what he would do today, but he supposed taking a moment to think and rest would do him no harm.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 11-15-2008 at 12:32 PM.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Rayne Lansar, good name." Grey smiles but glared at those who looked upon her and all of them stopped looking and talked to themselves. "So you want to know? It's actually a very long story, but I'll summarize for you. I was called in to do a certain job and that was protecting someone from the Priest Guild. She was a very beautfil lady and had a job to do, yet a band of bandits wanted to kill her and interfere with her objectives. Their reasons were unknown, so I was not sure. Any case, the priest and I were walking through the forest to get her a certain flower called, the witherless rose. Supposedly its purpose to further increasing healing. Before we retrieved it, I already knew those bandits were coming, so I told her to stay next to me. I already knew their movements the moment I saw them, so I didn't kill them, but I broke their weaponry however and they fled. The Priestess asked me how did I know where they were coming? It was their movement. Find their weak spots, and you have the advantage. I reported to the guild master to what has happened and told every detail. From then on, I was henceforth the tactician because I know ways to get around enemies, and think ahead."

They arrived at the training grounds, "Now get your weapon ready. If you don't have any, you can always use one of mine." Grey shows her his weapon sets. Every weapon was refined to last long and each weapon looks as if it was new and up to date. Grey draws his two handed sword, Solaris. It was a red colored blade, a fire element sword and is refined by the best blacksmith in the town. "Time to show me what you can do. Let's go." He goes on a guard stance.

"I want her to find openings when guarding, then she will have to react quickly against counterattacks. It's up to her courage and will to pass this skill test. If does give up, then chances are she won't make it at all. So, let me see if she's up for it. Come on Rayne!" said Grey in his thoughts.
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 11-15-2008 at 02:53 PM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The kitten suddenly scurried away at the approach of another figure. Lala sighed and glanced up. It was the man with the hammer she had seen earlier. He was lacking the girl on his shoulder. Lala tried to avoic making any further assumptions. She opened her mouth to say something to him but he walked right into the building she was sitting in front of. She blinked slowly. Don't tell me... She stared at the building, feeling rather foolish.

Hesitantly, she followed the man in. It was full of people, people who were mostly men at that. Lala felt small, just like she felt when she was at the Predator's League. But she couldn't let her height discourage her. She looked around, seeing the man she was looking for and walked to him, feeling questioning gazes upon her as she walked.

"What in the world is that child doing in here?" She heard a man say.

"She's adorable!" A woman squealed.

"Darn kids thinking they can wander wherever they please."

Lala felt uneasy and hurried over to the man with the hammer and stood beside. She didn't really talk to strangers often she didn't know the custom here. Of course she couldn't go up and sniff the guy so she just spoke, "Hello. Um...I'm sorry for bothering you but I would like to ask you some questions... Is this the meeting place of the Warrior Guild?"
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 11-15-2008 at 03:00 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suzaku arrived at the training field with a grin on his face. He was to train a few rookie today and they seemed scared out of their minds. He fought them one at a time for the most part and when it was close to finishing he had them come at him all at once. 7 against 1; they were still at a disadvantage.

Suzaku drew Lancelot and toke his stance. The first two came at him from the same side. One using a spear and the other a katana. Suzaku dodged three thrusts of the lance and ducked under the blade of the katana. He sweep kicked them quickly causing them to fall before jumping up and landing on his left leg. At the very moment he landed a sword shot by his face. It missed but Suzaku was impressed. He kicked the young girl softly and continued.

"Attack as a unit.....Believe in your brothers and Sisters. Fight with the not next to them."

He swung Lancelot widely to the right blocking a spear. He then used his free left hand and grabbed it before using it to jump over its owner and spin kick him in the air. Four down and three to do. The last three got wise and waited on him to make the first move. Suzaku rushed at them diagonally, zig-zagging from left to right, and then right to left. He slid under the taller of the three and kicked him in the chin. He flew back a few feet and hit the ground. Four sword all came at Suzaku with blinding speed. he fenced them all away and stepped back. The last two were using twin swords and they were proving to be quite hard to defeat. Suzaku grinned and then laughed before sheathing his sword.

"That's enough.." Moans and growls filled the air as Suzaku looked over to someone who he hadn't seen down here in many decades, or so you can say. It was Grey Thomas, and a lovely women no less. These would be interesting.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 11-15-2008 at 03:16 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh wow, that's amazing! I can barely interpret things while they are happening and you can do it before it happens. No wonder you have that title." Rayne said in an impressed tone.

They made it to the training grounds, a few other knights and some squires she recognized from previous entry exams were there. A man near them said something and was looking over, it unerved rayne, for a second, but only a second. then she became focused, her borther had always said to keep your focus on the things that involve you in a battle and not things that dont.

When Grey told her to ready herself to fight him she unstrapped her scythe from her back and unwarpped her chain, which was twirled around the scythe's neck. The she wrapped part of the chain around her right hand, letting some of it hang off of her hand, and weilded her scythe in her left hand.

Rayne started to try to analyze his stance, she already knew that it was defenseive. "I suppose I can do a few testing strikes to try to see if he has any openings in his stance." her lips moved slightly as if to say the words silently as she thought them.

"Here goes something," she mumbled. She started to spin her cahin, it picked up speed and she released some of it, sending it forward at Grey at a slow pace, slow enough to where he'd be garunteed to block it. Which he did, while the chain was falling towards the grond she jerked it towards her, hoping it would cause him to lose his balance. While at the same time she moved swiftly forward, turned the blade of her scythe to face grey, and swung it at an angle upward. A swinging angle considered inadequet by most but since she was left handed and so light, it gave her extra momentum and force in her swing.

My Signature Area

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sereg eye twitched in heavely annoyance 'this is what you get if you help someone..' on her left and right women and men were chatting her head off, the childeren she fed clung to her aparantly acepting her as there mother and no squire or warrior in sight. she gritted her teeth, the small movement sended the childeren to scatter aparantly already sensing a possible danger. Raising one hand in the air she created a fire ball "you people have til i count to five to leave.." some people scattered but most watched in amazement, Serger's mouth twitched "1,2,3,4,5...very well then" she threw the ball in the air and it exploded sending flames al over the place, people screamed and ran away in panic or to get water to douse the flames. Sereg sighed 'to powerfull...again' she thought not bothering to run away she merely checked her nails calmly.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Marred groaned, "Will you stop bothering me you blo-" it was then that he looked up and noticed someone different, "oh... I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." He bowed his head in contrition, "Forgive my rudeness."

He listened to the girls question and set his hammer on the table with a thump and readjusted his seating slightly, so that his shoulder plates weren't digging into his back. "Yes it is. Why?" he said with simplicity as blunt as the hammer he had just set down.

Closed Thread

Thread Information