AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Tales of Xerania

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Sereg raised a brow and turned to the barkeeper to rent a room. after a few minutes of haggleing with the inn keeper since he tryed to rip her off. She went up the stairs and raised her brow, her room was really nothing more than a oversized closet with a old matrass and ratty blankets on it. she sighed and unpacked her travel bed she sat on it and decided to meditate in hope of think for a reason for her action recently.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

"I see," Alala sighed and thunked her forehead on the table. Once more. Maybe she could knock the stupid out of her. That didn't sound quite right, but it was what she was attempting to do. Suddeny, her ears perked up at the sound of someone opening the door to the guild. She looked over. A man had walked in. She recongnized him. Smelled his scent before. She couldn't recall exactly but she definitely knew him from somewhere.

Alala's eyes followed him to a table she had missed. He seemed to be registering. "I think I found it," she said with a frown. Now she felt even worse for bothering this gentleman named Marred when the registrar was sitting probably no more than 10 seats away from them. "I'll be right back." She ran over to the table and chatted with another man, pulling out papers from her pitless bag and handed them to him with an apologetic smile.

When she was finished registering, she returned to where Marred sat. "Yay! I'm in!" she said with a grin. "So do you know of any place I can stay for the time being?" she asked him.

Senior Member *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2008 03:30 PM
    Threads

Rayne looked up at Suzaku at a loss for words as he started to talk to her and blushed ever more deeply, "I- uh m -my element is dark, Sir ah, I mean Suzaku." she responded. She looked up at him and searched for the answer, more of the voice to say the answer than the answer itself, "I- us- suppose so," Rayne got up and followed Suzaku out of the cafeteria where the people still mingled.

As they had just gotten out of the cafeteria her bracelet shone a dark purple and she looked down at it. "Oh dear there are some strong dark enteties close to here. I'm starting to worry about Sir Grey." Rayne said with an uneasy look on her face, she stopped walking and said "I'm sorry, I have to make sure he's okay, and I don't want the enteties to go unchecked." she apologized to Suzaku as she turned around and started running in the direction that her bracelet was pulling her. She made it to the training feilds and saw Grey fighting antoher Grey.

"Wh- what's going on?! Sir Grey what's happening?!" she had no clue what was going on she had never encountered a person fighting themself and had no clue how to handle it.

Signature and Avatar set by me. Taking requests.
    My Signature Area
    "If you have to choose the greater of two evils choose the one you haven't done." --- fortune cookie 10/29/08
    Jag lovar jag ska inte gråta.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suzaku was happy that she agreed to come with him. As the left she said something about Lord Grey. Suzaku grinned as she noticed the dark aura coming from the training fields. She then was gone toward them. Suzaku grinned and followed.

She made it there before him and with a grin Suzaku stayed in the shadows wacthing and waiting. One bcase Lors Grey was fighting, and two because he would be able to see her abilities. Two birds with one stone. Suzaku grinned.

"Now what will you do against soemthing tha is basically the same a A Knight. Can you beat your newly found master If so then show me........Show Rayne your abilites and talents. Show why you passed Lord Grey's tests with flying colors...." Suzaku silently spoke to himself. he would only step in if needed.

Member kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2008 07:35 AM
    Threads

"There will be enough of that, time to make my move.", the man watching from the observatory said. He jumped from above the building and into Kalintz's side and said to him, "Kid, you passed. Stop doing damage to the city already." Kalintz looked at him and saw that he was the same man that bumped him earlier. Musica grasped his flute from his cape and then played something familiar. Musica asked Kalintz if he knows the tune. Kalintz reponded, "Of course, it's Sunset movement 1."

They both played and made one big sound wave to push the cultists. "We have to retreat, grab the other one and lets go.", the cult leader said. And in an instant they warped away in sight. "Meet me inside the guild, alright?", Musica said. Then the man went straight to the guild, Kalintz on the other hand stayed w/ Serenity. "Uhm, ah...I-I, Sorry i-if I caused too much trouble. I-I'll just give you a sign if I need you in some s-s-sort of help.", Kalintz said to her then he teleported in front of the guild entrance.

Kalintz entered the Mage Guild and saw the man w/ the lady in the counter. Kalintz approached them and said to them, "I failed to see Musica.". Both of them smiled then the lady said to him, "Well....He's Musica." The man smiled and waved his hand to him. "Your room is on the 3rd floor, it's on the last room of the west hallway, you can't miss it." Kalintz can't believe what they said. He immediately thanked them and rushed to his room. He unpacked his luggage inside his room, "Time to tidy up my things.", he said.

------------------------------
    All the peace and tranquility...
    No more sorrow nor care,
    No more burdens to bear.
    Twill' last, for all eternity....
    ---->

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"All right Rayne, listen up and listen carefully," Grey said as he continues attacking the defensive Doppelganger, "Your element is dark, so it should be very easy for you. All you have to do is just get him once with your scythe, and that will be all. You may have to realize that in order to do that, you must hit me along in the process. Do you understand?" Grey called Solaris and became much lighter, Solaris became a one-handed sword and Grey's armor felt lighter. The Doppelganger couldn't do it because Solaris only works on its original owner and that would be the real Grey. The both clashed swords and Grey shouts, "I don't care whether I get hit or not, just do it now Rayne!!!"

"If she doesn't do it quickly enough, I might I have to show something that no one has ever seen before. Although it will risk me even more because of showing this. I once showed a knight and that knight quit because of that. Please Rayne don't make me result into that again."
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 11-20-2008 at 11:48 AM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Serenity:

Serenity was getting annoyed with Kalintz now, he was greeting her then running from her then yelling to her then leaving her. She hated when people couldn't focus on one thing. She walked out of the bar and made it back to the east district. "Well no jobs today, we'll probably get some tomorrow," she thought to herself as she walked up the stairs to her appartment, walked in, and prepared for and went to bed.

Rayne:

"He wants me to do WHAT?!" she yelled at herself in her thoughts. "He wants me to hit him with my scythe?!" Rayne had never dreamed of ever hitting any of her superiors with her bare hand let alone striking them with her scythe. "If I don't do it ... Sir Grey will be in serious trouble and if I dod do it, then I might over do it and hit him too far in the wrong spot and seriously injure him or worse!" Rayne argued with herself for a few moments before hearing Grey say to just do it.

Without a second thought Rayne dashed forward, she didn't have to waste time unstrapping her scythe since she never restrapped when she stopped by her room on the way there to get it. Her grip on her scythe loosened as she released it some so that it would reach the real Grey, she swung and struck the real Grey hitting him along part of his chest and the swing kept going until her scythe stopped when it peirced the armor of the doppelganger, in the chest as well, with a loud clang.

She looked up slightly shocked that she had just hit her superior, and scared that it wasn't enough to work and stop the doppelganger. "Oh I hope that that worked...." she thought instantly as she waited to see if the dopplegagner would be able to strike back. It didn't and she let out a sigh, she had never fought a doppleganger before and didn't know anything about them. She stood there for a moment and then dropped her scythe and ran over to Grey.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I can't believe I just did that are you okay? I'm sorry!" she was in a frantic to make sure he was okay and her words flowed out of her quickly and then she took in a breathe of air as she tried to calm herself.

My Signature Area
    "If you have to choose the greater of two evils choose the one you haven't done." --- fortune cookie 10/29/08

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Marred watched her leave but stayed sitting. He knew he should go grab a job of some kind but something was preventing him from leaving his seat. So there he remained until Alala returned, "Congradulations." He said absently and without a great deal of inflection.

"As for a place to live? It isn't much but theres a church some ways down that lets me live there. If you want, I'm sure they wouldn't mind letting you live there for a while until you manage to get yourself your own place to live. I would not call the church comfortable, but the people there are pious and they will take care of you."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Really?! That would be wonderful! Thanks so much Marred. You've helped me so much since I've been here. I'm a little scatter-brained sometimes. Some people can't seem to be patient with me but I appreciate your time. I know you've probaby better things to do than help a moronic werefolk." Aala said with a pleased smile. "The church will do. I've never been one to appreciate luxury anyway. You'll need to show it to me later. I'm not very good with taking directions if you couldn't tell."

With that said she calmed down a bit and clapse her hands together on the table. "Now that you've done so much for me. I'd like to repay you and I refuse to take 'no' for an answer. Anything you'd like I shall do it for you. You don't have to decide now but know that I won't leave you alone until you do make up your mind. Imagine how annoying that will be for you." She said, joking with him at the end.

Senior Member seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 05:52 PM
    Threads

It was already getting dark when Fu finally reached the Tavern. The tables were already full so he decided to take his lunch in his room. About time I get some shut eye.

Fu dozed off...not even bothering to finish his meal.
    Thine soul is mine for the keeping
    As a thousand rivers now dividing
    Provides me with that much needed killing!

Sig by: Jagan Eye

Weep as much as you want, and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul, for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved, like the gentle thrust of my sword.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm fine, just help me get up. Don't worry about me, the Guild Master will heal my wounds and besides I need to go talk to him anyways about the recent events that just happened. However, we are definitely going to the Forest of Wisdom and Illusions tomorrow to talk to the tree of Yggdrasil. We then talk to Yggdrasil about the situation and see what he can do. It'll be your first time going there so pretend it's kind of like...ugh, a picnic." Grey stood up and was helped by Rayne to go to the Guild Master's office. "I want you to meet the Guild Master, don't worry he won't bite." He smiles while trying to pretend that it didn't hurt much as he covers the wound using his hand. "Besides, you need to help me go there anyways." He continues as they head over to the Guild Master's office.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I don't need anything so don't hold your breath" he said flatly. He was perfectly frank. Most likely he wouldn't call the favor due until he was in an emergency. Until then he had no reason to waste it. He didn't want nor need money and he had sworn off... 'feminine company' when he entered the priest guild so he wouldn't ask that of her. Strictly speaking, vows of chastity were not required, however vows were encouraged to show sincerity and show ones piety. Since, priests drew magic not from personal ability but from their piety and God's love of them it was important to make sacrifices to show their zeal. Also, strictly speaking, he was no longer held to them since he was no longer in the guild. However, he still thought of himself as a priest, regardless of what his position was in society. He was a man of god first a warrior second. However, the guild had wanted him to be a man of god first and a warrior not at all.

"If you want I can show you where it is now. I'm not exactly busy at the moment."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alala nodded in understanding as he told her that Marred told her he did not need anything, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to stick around in case he ever did need assistance. The only way he'd get rid of her is if he forced her to leave him alone. She didn't think that he was that kind of man. He seemed noble and kind at heart.

She nodded enthusiastically when he offered to show her the church at that moment. "I'd love that. Maybe I can pick you up something to eat along that way to repay a bit of my debt," she teased and stood from her seat.

Member kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kalintz finally finished tidying his room. He looked out of the window and thought about Serenity. "I think she's mad. I just have this hunch she's mad at me.", he said to his violin. He looked at the dark sky for a brief moment. "I'm going to pay back the favor tomorrow.", he said to the sky. He played the violin a bit then went straight to bed. "I wonder if I'll even dream about her, I just have this strange feeling she's mad...", he said in his thoughts.

Kalintz was bothered by his strange uneasiness. Then someone knocked at the door. "You've got mail.", he heard outside the door. He checked outside the door and saw no one, but there was this package. He saw a note, the name "Musica" was written on it. "I present!!", he exclaimed like a little child. He opened it inside his room and got a bow harp. "What's this for?", he thought w/ a puzzled face. He placed it on the desk and then went to sleep. "I just know she's mad..."

No more sorrow nor care,
    No more burdens to bear.
    ---->

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Sorry, but I cannot eat anything save bread and water because of my preistly vows, so I'm afraid that sort of repayment will be wasted on me." He stood up from the table, picking up his warhammer and setting it solidly between his steel gorget and his shoulder plate. "Are you ready to go?" he asked as he moved toward the door.

He didn't think the congregation at Carmile's church would mind a werefolk. Perhaps there would be a couple racists, but he didn't figure that they would be a problem as long as he was around. People knew of Marred's distaste for sin and his zeal for purging sinners with fire and steel. With his clot behind her, she would be safe as long as she did not stray far from him. And that was in a worst case scenario. Most likely it would pose any problems in the slightest.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 11-21-2008 at 12:20 AM.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Sei -
    after becoming semi unconsious , she had finally decided you know I really can't be bothered doing the examination for the new recruits , so i guess i'll just dump it on the underlings. she imagined herself as a giant stepping on little cockroaches with the word "underling" written on there backs . "muhuhahahah" she laughed minaicly . . . an hour or so later . . .
    she walked down the street looking really unhappy damn with all this free time I was totally expecting to meet a man she raised her eyebrows and squinted her eye's.
    I know what I could do , I'm gonna go kill something or find someone to yell at !!! . . . or maybe I'll just go get drunk "heheheheh" . she kept walking down the street contemplating over wether to kill something required to much energy , so she decided to go do plan B & C so much easier to yell at people when you're drunk she stubbed her shoe on a peice of loose tile. "ow , for this you shall pay , infernal tile" she stamped on the tile , breaking it into little peices , and walked happily to the tavern knowing that she owns the tiles.

( filler writing ! )

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

Sai looked out the window of her small room.
    Ever since her mother and sister died a few years back, shed been living in their small apartment with her and her sister’s cat yuki. Their mother had given them the cat as a present on their 6th birthday. She was a silver- gray cat with pale blue eyes…
    Sai got up and went to the city in the markets to buy supper and fish for yuki.
    She had been in the mage guild ever since her mother and sister had died.
    Her grandmother was in the mage guild and she knew her mother would be proud of her own daughter being in the guild. Her mother wanted to be in the guild herself but she had children and was very occupied. Her sister wanted to join the warrior guild. She walked out into the markets and saw children laughing and playing. She saw men and women holding hands. She breathed a sigh. And started walking into one of the market shops. When she looked down she saw that yuki had followed her. She lightly laughed. Sai had always carried her twin bladed bow and arrow. It was a weapon her grandma had used.
    She had been titled the light of darkness because she was a warm hearted girl. All she wanted to be was a true hero. She bought the fish and rice and waved to the merchant.
    The merchant smiled and asked “have you found a man yet, my pretty?” she blushed “uhh…no…not yet….” She smiled at the merchant and left. The merchant was an old friend of her mothers and she would babysit her and her sis sometimes. She walked out side. The wind was blowing her blue-grey hair every where. She looked at the moon with her pale blue and yellow eyes. They were different colors…and her sister’s was too…but the colors were on the opposite eyes. She felt cold. She looked down to see where she was walking, her hands full of the things she bought and her bow on her back.then without a warning, she had bumped into someone. She couldn’t see the person clearly…
    There was rice and fish all over them. She started to stand “oh! Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I-i-I didn’t m-m-mean t-t-o! please forgive me!”

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Uh ahm okay," Rayne helped Grey walk by bearing some of his weight and as they were walking she looked over at him, "I'm really really sorry though, it must hurt a lot," Rayne said as they were walking. They made it to the office of Lord Chamberlen the first of three guild masters of the Xeraniean Knights. Rayne never took the time to look up why there were three for sure but she always thought it had something to do with speading out the power of the guild.

After knocking they entered his office and Rayne helped Grey to a seat and then sat quietly in a seat next to him as he informed the Lord Chamberlen of what had happened, after a while of dicussion the Lord Chamberlen healed Greys wounds and gave them permission to travel to The Forest of Wisdom and Illusions to the Yggdrasil Tree. He also advised that they take another knight to ensure safe travel there and back if the felt it was needed.

As they were walking back Rayne was in a daze as she remembered everything that had happened that day, then she snapped out of a daze with a gasp, "Oh my gosh! I left Suzaku and never returned to his company! .....Oh that was so rude, he probably thinks I'm a country bimbo or something now....." she said out loud as she walked. She sighed and made it to the doorway of her room, "Goodnight Sir Grey, see you in the morning." she bid Grey adue and then walked into her room. She unstrapped her scythe and laid it up against a the wall close to her door and sat down on the bed.

She sighed, "I'll have to apologize again when I see Suzaku again and hope he accepts my apology." she changed into a simple black night outfit and started to write a letter to her family, while laying on her bed, about everything that had happened as her first day of squirehood. "Ha, first day of squirehood. .....Sounds like a book title," Rayne said aloud as she chuckled to herself.

My Signature Area

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alala tilted her head when she heard the words 'priestly vows'. She did not take him for a priest. Come to think of it, it wouldn't be a huge surprise. He's not all that brawny and he seems like he has more brains than most men in this guild. Alala thought ot herself. "Were you in the Priest Guild by any chance?" She asked as they made their way through the streets.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suzaku silently returned to his room with a slight grin on his face. It wasn't one from joy or happiness but a grin showing how surprised he was at her potential. She was quite talented. Grey was lucky to have her and to train her. However she needed someone with the talent and skill to train her with a weapon. Suzaku was known as one of the best sword fighters of all the Knights. Some had called him a rare talent. Seeing as his father was a great knight and he learned form the best. Maybe Grey wouldn't mind if he trained her a little.

"Lord Kururugi.........you have been summoned..."

Suzaku nodded in acceptance and made his way to the Guild Master room. What was it this time?? Who needed protection, or was it something bigger?? The fires maybe?? Suzaku wouldn't be surprised. He had let the one responsibly go free. Maybe he was about to receive punishment.

Suzaku entered the room and instantly bowed to the Guild Masters.

"State thy name, and rank........."

Following orders like always Suzaku drew Lancelot and held it before his face. "I am Lord Suzaku Kururugi...Xeraniean Knight, known as the White Knight. Here to for fill my masters orders." Suzaku stood still at attention and awaited his orders.

"You FAILED Suzaku.....These fires are a plague and you allowed one that you believed to be behind it go. What do you have to say for yourself?

Suzaku said nothing. He had nothing to say. He had done what was needed and there was nothing to say. Nothing more to do but to listen and wait for his punishment........it never came. Suzaku was sent to his quarter to await judgment. He did so without a second thought.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He looked at her somewhat oddly, surprised she hadn't already figured that out. He never hid his piety, in fact he wore it proudly. He had spoken to her about church and the piety of his people and his priestly vows and it wasn't apparent? Oh well, she was from far away, she probably didn't have much experience in the matter, "Yes... I was in the Priest Guild for three years."

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alala nodded. "It was pretty obvious but I didn't want to assume. I don't think that you have to be in a guild to have a certain title. But... I guess that's all there really are these days huh?" She smiled to herself and began to walk with a bounce in her step. "There are so many different people here! I've lived my life with the werefolk and I didn't get out much so being here is a little overwhelming. It's very nice. If only people weren't so segregated in other places." Her eyes stared into the distance, as if she were only talking to herself, though she still held a smile on her face.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Sereg walked out off the room and to the market place, her meditation had done nothing for her but helping relax and ignore the rotting smell in her room. she stood near a merchant who looked at her slightly suspious when she heard someone yell "you there! blood elf!". she calmly turned around and some people she geused were from the same guild as the male who stopped her fires. she blinked when they stopped before her with a slight glare, it was quit odd that humans did not trust her however these people had a good reason "can i help you milord". He looked her up and down "did you start the fire earlyer?" sereg tilted her head "yes but i thought that it was settled with that male and his sword called lancelot" he grabbed her arm.

She just looked at him qeustionly "wel it has not, your coming with us". Sereg let herself being half dragged until they were at the castle she watched them converse with some other guards and she was brought to a room, she looked some what surprised when they dragged her past suzaku "stay here" he slightly pushed her inside closed the door and turned to his collegue "stay put i am gonna tell the guild masters we have the fire starter" and he left.

Sereg looked around the room it had a bed and a small window "wel..it's better than my room at the inn" she sat on the bed and looked at the window.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 05:52 PM
    Threads

The drunken singing at the tavern's common room irritated Fu to the point that he couldn't fall to sleep again.

"For the love of god!" Fu cursed as he got up and opened the window to let in the night breeze. He looked around and saw the blood elf from before getting dragged by a couple of merchants and thugs. "Looks like trouble."

Fu decided to follow them.
    Thine soul is mine for the keeping
    As a thousand rivers now dividing
    Provides me with that much needed killing!

Sig by: Jagan Eye

Weep as much as you want, and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul, for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved, like the gentle thrust of my sword.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kalintz couldn't sleep that night, something was definitely bothering him. Kalintz looked outside the window and prayed. After that, he examined the bow harp he just got from Musica. After thorough examining, he was able to play it. "I think I'm going to compose tonight.", he whispered w/ an evil grin.

No more sorrow nor care,
    No more burdens to bear.
    ---->

Closed Thread

Thread Information