AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Favorite form of Gurren Lagann

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gurrem Lagann

2 33.33%
  • Arc Gurren Lagann

0 0%
  • Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann

0 0%
  • Tengen Toppa Gurrem Lagann

4 66.67%
Closed Thread

Thread: Gurren lagann ending

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gurren lagann ending

Gurren Lagann
    Arc Gurren Lagann
    Super Galaxsy Gurren Lagann
    Tengen Toppa Gurrem Lagann

What did you guys think about the ending and what version did you like the best?

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Neither. The anime ended so badly. Simon goes from looking cool to an old hobo. I give this anime a 6/10. It was really overrated in my book. Not yours mine.

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann was the best to me the ending was a little lame and sad that Simon ended up a bum and the fact that like half the crew sacrificed themselves....poor Kittan but it was a good anime
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The original Gurren Lagann was my favorite.

It was a typical GAINAX ending. Also, I thought it was funny that Simon looked like a clone of Eutus from Abenobashi.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Incredible ending, truly epic. And no, the epilogue didn't upset me. Simon had finished what he had started, now he was traveling the world, watching over it. He's not a hobo, he's more like a wandering soul. Let's face it, politics isn't his thing. He's a DIGGER!

That being said, one must wonder what Leeron uses to look so young. 27 years later, and he's looking much younger than those who are supposed to be younger than him.

As for favorite, tie between Arc and Galactic.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Senior Member Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2009 09:38 PM
    Threads

Probably not the way I would have ended it, but it was still good overall. Besides, we got to see a robot the size of a galaxy kick the crap out of another equally big robot.
    === TaikutsuRemedy.blogspot.com Click on it...AND READ IT! ===

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Final form was my fav, as to me is shows everyone fighting as one for the sake of the spirals, a unity.

Ending was excellent, I havn't been content with an ending in a long time, always wanting a bit more to see what happens next but not this with Gurren Lagann. It started and ended amazingly this certainly has a BD Star of Apporval =3
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 12:47 PM
    that place between a house and another house....
    Threads

ending was great that's..really all i can say x) i liked it.

form i can't decide on though x)
    -------------------------------------
    You Conceited wretched HUMAN!

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 07:33 PM
    Threads

Best Ending.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information