AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: zombie based anime

hobo for hire realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 07:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    A drifting spec in the depths of the galaxy
    Threads

Default zombie based anime

Well ive been a fan of zombie based video games & movies for a while but ive always wanted an zombie based anime preferable an outbreak or something ive heard of "High school of he dead" but thats a manga what i want is a Anime. Can someone reccomend me one please?
    great anime torrent http://dattebayo.com/t/

Live to ride, ride to live.

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:05 PM
    Threads

I'm not entirely sure about these since I haven't seen any of them but here are some:

Shikabane Hime: The series centers around the "Corpse Princess" Makina Hoshimura, an undead girl who is hunting down 108 undead corpses in order to gain entry into heaven with the help of a secret society of anti-corpse Buddhist monks.

Zombie-Loan: Michiru Kita is a special girl who possesses Shinigami Eyes, a power which allows her to see a person's nearness to their destined death by seeing a ring, invisible to normal people, around the person's neck. When a person is marked to die, a gray ring appears, which darkens over time. Once the ring turns completely black, the person dies (whether by natural causes or an accident). Chika Akatsuki and Shito Tachibana, two boys in her class, both have black rings around their necks, but to her surprise, they are not yet dead. It is revealed that after a tragic accident that was supposed to kill them both, the two boys made a deal with a secret loan office called the Zombie-Loan. In return for keeping them alive, the two have to hunt zombies for the loan office. When Michiru gets involved with them, she finds that her life has just become more complicated.

Le Chevalier D`Eon: In the 18th Century, just before the French revolution, multiple religious cults of the dark side were engaged in secret maneuvers under the name of Revolution. "Le Chevalier D'Eon" (Knight D'Eon) a diplomat and a special agent working for Louis XV, is fighting against those cults, and also on a mission to find the killer of his own sister. A mysterious cult organization called "Rose Cross" stands in his way, using vicious powers to create a dark creature, "Gargoyle" to take over Europe.

Tokkou: Five years ago, a tragedy befell a certain housing community in Machida. To the public, it was known as a bizarre cultist serial killing in which three hundred and eighty-two people were massacred, leaving only twelve survivors. Even now, the area is closed off to the public, hiding the massive hole that seems to be growing every day, engulfing more and more of the abandoned buildings. Shindou Ranmaru, one of the survivors, is bent on the revenge of his parents who were murdered in the Machida Incident. Even while plagued by nightmarish dreams of monsters and a half-naked woman wielding a sword, he's graduated into the ranks of the Special Mobile Investigation Force, known as TOKKI. On his first day within TOKKI, Shindou Ranmaru meets the woman who he's been seeing in his dreams, and he begins to learn the truth behind his parents' murder.

Edit:

There's also:

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho: In the nights of Tokyo, mysterious deaths involving the 'Reborn Dead' occur. People that are disappearing at night suddenly reappear during the day as a corpse. Not only that, but as the corpses are sent to the morgue to be autopsied, they disappear again leaving signs showing that they escaped themselves. To fight these 'Reborn Dead' and to prevent more deaths, mysterious transfer student, Tatsuma Hiyuu, and delinquent student, Kyouichi Houraiji, stay up every night to fight and solve what's causing this. Along with the rest of their group, who all have supernatural powers, they soon realize that a greater threat, which involves even more powerful demons, is near
    Last edited by Magelation; 11-05-2008 at 02:33 AM.

Member AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 12:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by realms89 View Post
    Well ive been a fan of zombie based video games & movies for a while but ive always wanted an zombie based anime preferable an outbreak or something ive heard of "High school of he dead" but thats a manga what i want is a Anime. Can someone reccomend me one please?
    I hope kersheys gave you some ideas..

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I made a thread about a month back and the thread stated that a Resident Evil 4 movie is coming out December 30th 2008 or some where around that. So the move is involve zombies and this Resident Evil will be animated.

Name - Resident Evil Degeneration - Starring Leon Kennedy.

If your looking for another good one, try Zombie - Loan.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 11-05-2008 at 07:47 PM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

I know I saw a zombie anime movie back in high school I think. One scene I can remember *DISCLAIMER: graphic*

This man had a gang of zombies approaching him in like a room or an alley. I think they had some kind of wooden masks on or something. The man blacked out and when he woke up he was on a table, looked down and found himself torn open from neck to groin and is insides scattered. Only to scream before dieing.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kersheys View Post
    Zombie-Loan: Michiru Kita is a special girl who possesses Shinigami Eyes, a power which allows her to see a person's nearness to their destined death by seeing a ring, invisible to normal people, around the person's neck. When a person is marked to die, a gray ring appears, which darkens over time. Once the ring turns completely black, the person dies (whether by natural causes or an accident). Chika Akatsuki and Shito Tachibana, two boys in her class, both have black rings around their necks, but to her surprise, they are not yet dead. It is revealed that after a tragic accident that was supposed to kill them both, the two boys made a deal with a secret loan office called the Zombie-Loan. In return for keeping them alive, the two have to hunt zombies for the loan office. When Michiru gets involved with them, she finds that her life has just become more complicated.

Le Chevalier D`Eon: In the 18th Century, just before the French revolution, multiple religious cults of the dark side were engaged in secret maneuvers under the name of Revolution. "Le Chevalier D'Eon" (Knight D'Eon) a diplomat and a special agent working for Louis XV, is fighting against those cults, and also on a mission to find the killer of his own sister. A mysterious cult organization called "Rose Cross" stands in his way, using vicious powers to create a dark creature, "Gargoyle" to take over Europe.
    Indeed, Zombie-Loan. On the first episode you can already see that it's a total zombie anime. The title, even. Le Chevalier d'Eon is much more on political and religion though. Both are quite worth the watch.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Closed Thread

Thread Information