AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Critisism Needed. :>

Nothing's Impossible! That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 11:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Critisism Needed. :>

Hi all. :> I undoubtedly know I suck so much at using Charcoal. ._.; I've had this set for about a year, and just decided trying it out. e 3e'
    Otherwise, I used a number two pencil for base, and for some shading,
    colored pencils, and an eraser. xD

I'd like some feedback.
    Because whenever I show it to someone all I get is,
    "...IT'S GREAT. :'D"
    :<
    Of course that makes me feel good and I want those too,
    I'd still like some better feedback pl0x.
    And sorry, It also sucks even more because of my scanner.
    ...Nooot so great. xD

"Nothing's impossible. Just Impassable."

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

No i joke!'
    it is very good
    very light though
    but u did say that ur scanner sucks
    anyway i like the dragon alot in this pic
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Member AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 12:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kingdomheartsfan View Post
    Hi all. :> I undoubtedly know I suck so much at using Charcoal. ._.; I've had this set for about a year, and just decided trying it out. e 3e'
    Otherwise, I used a number two pencil for base, and for some shading,
    colored pencils, and an eraser. xD

I'd like some feedback.
    Because whenever I show it to someone all I get is,
    "...IT'S GREAT. :'D"
    :<
    Of course that makes me feel good and I want those too,
    I'd still like some better feedback pl0x.
    And sorry, It also sucks even more because of my scanner.
    ...Nooot so great. xD

Very well done..looks original but boring indeed. may be some color on it will make it brighter..

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

It would be better if you resized it to a smaller size (think of the load time for the people on mobile phones), and do work your final piece on a line free paper.

Well, I love the concept, really. I can imagine it. ^^;

Well, if you're willing to do it over, I've help ya out and drew the anatomy and perspective view of it. Sorry, I haven't had the chance to practice dragons yet..I should ask my friend Kaori..=w=;

That girl is young, so her curves haven't developed yet. As you can see in the anatomy. I've even drew how the hand should look. XP

Coloring, umm... well. I've worked with charcoal, and also color pencils. It's not a good mix. Reasons 1. Charcoal smudges. 2) not good on non-textured paper, that means folder paper is out. Color pencils are good, I would usually just draw on my paper and color without inking the lines.

Study shadows and highlights. Learn how to blend with your pencil and also blend color pencils together well.

#1 MUST practice - Your pressure when you draw with your pencil. If you want your lines to be decent and look like a pro, practice your lines. Add thicker lines to area where the shadows are, and thin lines where the light hits.

Shading using various cross hatching is also a good way to get people's attention.

Work hard now, also work hard on studying anatomy on your own. ^_^ When I was your age, I didn't get the whole anatomy thing yet, but my drawings were decent enough.

Good luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	youridea.jpg‎
Views:	26
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	22713  

Nothing's Impossible! That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you all again. But overall to Taikyo. :'D

I will in fact try to draw it again.
    Study more, yes.
    And I'm very glad by the fact you can imagine it. ;'D
    I'll also just make multiple sizes on the account that people that see with their computers would like to see even the smallest details. ;'D

And I thought that mix wouldn't work.
    I'll have to use them separately or something.

Pressure has always been the thing I hate doing.
    Well, not hate.
    But just so much as I haven't been good at it. = 4=
    I've always just drew on paper hard, (( Left-Handed. ))
    and don't even really do, "Sketches".
    Holding it any lighter for me just feels like it'll fall out of my hand or something. D'x

I've already studied Shadows and the such as well. = u= I just guess I didn't put most, if not some, of it in that one. . 4.'

Thanks again though,
    -King.

P.S. Dang, it really did help though. xD'

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kingdomheartsfan View Post
    Thank you all again. But overall to Taikyo. :'D

I will in fact try to draw it again.
    Study more, yes.
    And I'm very glad by the fact you can imagine it. ;'D
    I'll also just make multiple sizes on the account that people that see with their computers would like to see even the smallest details. ;'D

And I thought that mix wouldn't work.
    I'll have to use them separately or something.

Pressure has always been the thing I hate doing.
    Well, not hate.
    But just so much as I haven't been good at it. = 4=
    I've always just drew on paper hard, (( Left-Handed. ))
    and don't even really do, &quot;Sketches&quot;.
    Holding it any lighter for me just feels like it'll fall out of my hand or something. D'x

I've already studied Shadows and the such as well. = u= I just guess I didn't put most, if not some, of it in that one. . 4.'

Thanks again though,
    -King.

P.S. Dang, it really did help though. xD'
    Np. I'm glad I can help. :3 It really is a great idea, and I hope your re-do will turn out well. Starting out any pose, is just drawing a stick person, if you wanna know. XD

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha, yes.
    And I hope it does in fact turn out well. O'x

; Starting on the Sketch. ;

Closed Thread

Thread Information