AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Untitled

Senior Member Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Aria Neko Fuuko Starfish Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2011 07:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Untitled

I wasn't going to share this one but i don't know. Every time i re-read this tears come to my eyes. It's going to be hard to read the criticisms on something i wrote that has so much of my anguish in it. So much pain and questions have been jumbled into the two little stanzas below. I just got up one day last week and the pain was too much to bear so i wrote it down. I feel like i'm going to go mad just typing this right now. My head feels like it's going to explode at the injustice in the world. Why some and not others?!

Liquids pools of chocolate crystal, dark as hell
    Seeing you as nothing more, than a lost and empty shell.
    I look into your eyes and there is nothing there.
    Are you even aware of the fact that there is someone who cares?
    If you were given the chance to just lay down and die,
    would you give up hope and not give life a try?
    If we tried a little bit harder, could we ever get you back?
    Could our love release you from the devil's attack?
    Will it ever be enough, just to have tyou this way?
    Will there ever be an answer for all the prayers that we'll pray?

Maybe it would be better just to let you go.
    Release your soul up to heaven, to the only one who'd know,
    How to end all your sorrows, and to chase away your tear.
    To chase away the shadows, That are feasting on your fear.
    We are mere humans who may never truly understand,
    Why this happened to you. What was HIS master plan?
    The fool sees the bend but doesn't look beyond it.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Another good use of emotion. a few typographical errors "tyou" and "Liquids"

Junior Member TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon has a reputation beyond repute TwinxMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2009 08:10 PM
    Threads

the poem has a good rhyme and have emotion to it.

AoiOokami - EuphRO
    I thank Xieshunnuan~san for the sig^.^

~Family~

My Older Angel Sister~ KagomeAsakura Onee-sama
    My Older Kind Sister~ Miss Chii Motosuwa Onee-sama
    My Kitsune Brother~ Xieshunnuan-san
    My Nee-chan~ aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra-chan

Senior Member Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Favorite A Duck Naruto Headband
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fantastic peice here. Filled with randomy reference and stifiled thoughts. Makes you really view the world from a different angle.

You are extremly talented.

Respect.

-Prince
    Fascinated by the rain, influenced by the wind. Adventure for fun.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

You have proven once again what a great writer you are. Nice flow and structure. I could feel a sense of frustration, not being able to help that person in pain. I feel for you. Very good poem indeed.

Junior Member yutrero312 is infamous around these parts yutrero312 is infamous around these parts yutrero312's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:38 AM
    Threads

Arrow Happiness

thanks a lot , bump up up up!!----------------------------THE website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. wow power leveling 60-70, Cheap WoW gold 10000G. The Professional wow power leveling! Powerlevel now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling, World Of Warcraft gold bloom of true love associated with this time of year! Warcraft gold,

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information