AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Can anyone tell me about any of their paranormal experiences?

Junior Member boranco is on a distinguished road boranco's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2008 01:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Can anyone tell me about any of their paranormal experiences?

Friends, I always had a keen interest towards the paranormal things that happens. I like to share the experiences related to the paranormal events that take place very rarely in general. If anyone had any experiences related to paranormal events then I would like them to share their experiences with me and this community.

Junior Member Zairi Zaidi has a spectacular aura about Zairi Zaidi has a spectacular aura about Zairi Zaidi has a spectacular aura about Zairi Zaidi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 07:43 PM
    Threads

Oh...
    I think I haven't experience it yet...
    I want to hear from other friends...
    Come on tell us...

Junior Member marinajones is on a distinguished road marinajones's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:51 AM
    Threads

The paranormal experiences are very rarely seen as in real. So, those who are really interested in knowing about any such events sometimes have to remain untouched by such experiences about paranormal happenings. Few days ago one of my friends who is also very fanatical for the mystic events that take place unusually, found an online service for paranormal events that provides information and shares experiences about paranormal occurrence in the form of videos which are great to view. I hope that you have a great time there.

Junior Member TheLolFather is on a distinguished road TheLolFather's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 08:08 PM
    Threads

The only one I had was messed up. So, what happened is, a couple weeks ago I went outside to go get some lunch at this local restaurant. But, these guys I knew from a long time ago, we never were really "friends." I guess they picked a fight with me... And this weird thing happened after that. I walked home, sort of beaten and bruised, and my mom got scared, and told me I had to live with my Auntie and Uncle in Bel Air.

Lol, but really

Like 5 years ago, I went to Spain to see some family. When I was sleeping in my bed, at about 1 in the morning, I just felt this *SLAP* hit my face. It happened to the other people sleeping across my room too. There was even a red mark for a few seconds.

Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2014 06:57 AM
    Threads

back when i was 7 i was touched by something. it was a hot summer nite and i couldnt fall asleep. my door was opened to let some air in. as i lay awake the floor creaked, coming from near the door and the creaks got closer. i pulled the blacket to my shoulder and rolled into a fetal position facing the door. as i lay there sweatin, i felt something on my skin. cant really describe it to this day. it felt like a tarantula was crawling on me (like tapping) but at the same time it felt like a fuzzy static touch. anywho, i felt it on my foot, then on my thigh, my arm, my shoulder, then my cheek. suddenly there was pressure on my pillow (as if someone was leanin on it) and i can feel myself leaning towards it. thats when i jumped out and hopped into my bro's bed. i told my bro the next day but he wasnt too shocked about it..he knew the house was haunted from the begining. what an idiot.

Senior Member AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2009 12:07 PM
    Threads

Well my friend has a ghost in her room. Well actually two. I've heard it and i've actually taken pictures and it's shown up in them. One is a child and the other i call "Skull" Because in every picture it shows up in, it has a skull face. Skull only shows up in pictures when i'm in them and the kid shows up in just about every picture with my friend. We hear voices, knocks, and we also hear breathing in her room. We also cought some recording of it talking on my cell phone. O.O

Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2014 06:57 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGirlX95 View Post
    Well my friend has a ghost in her room. Well actually two. I've heard it and i've actually taken pictures and it's shown up in them. One is a child and the other i call "Skull" Because in every picture it shows up in, it has a skull face. Skull only shows up in pictures when i'm in them and the kid shows up in just about every picture with my friend. We hear voices, knocks, and we also hear breathing in her room. We also cought some recording of it talking on my cell phone. O.O
    hey i wanna see those pictures..do u have them around??

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This one time this thread that was unrelated to anime and amanga about space and it stayed open for a long time. O.O

Senior Member AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2009 12:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by minuswell View Post
    hey i wanna see those pictures..do u have them around??
    Yeah I have them! Here, I swear that we didn't do anything to these pictures. These are how they came out when we took them. I'm only showing you two of them cuz all the other ones we took either don't have the ghosts in them, or they it's too dark in the picture to see anything.
    (Note: Just click on them to make them bigger. )

Click image for larger version

Name:	New Camera OMG!!! 065.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	23802
    (Note: In this one the 2 ghosts can be seen. They are over by the pillow.)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	New Camera OMG!!! 066.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	23803
    (Note: In this one the child ghost is in the bottom right hand corner of the mirror. )
    Last edited by AnimeGirlX95; 02-17-2009 at 11:33 AM. Reason: miss spelled stuff. XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information