AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: New Games?

AAAAARUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!!! spider-man-old is on a distinguished road spider-man-old's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 01:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

ANybody know anything about any new games coming out... There are some I am not aloud to go into detail about but, I am really waiting for them to come out.

i.e.

seven samurai
    spie fiction

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Final Fantasy XI

When I first heard about this game, I was convinced it was going to completely suck. I hated the idea of an online Final Fantasy game. But as I was reading up on it more, it was looking better and better. I've never been much of an MMORPG gamer.. Most of those games just really sucked. Looking at what you can do in FFXI, I'm liking the idea more and more. A lot of people love to try to relate the job classes to the jobs in Final Fantasy Tactics, and that's not such a terrible comparison.

Now my only complaint is that I don't think they should have called the game Final Fantasy XI.. If they left it out of the numbering system, and called it Final Fantasy Online or something like that, I'd probably be happy with it.

Comes out this Wednesday. I'll be playing it.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

AAAAARUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!!! spider-man-old is on a distinguished road spider-man-old's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 01:52 AM
    Threads

You know I like the fact that square is branching out with ffXI, but I avoid online rpgs like the plague. They are way too addicting, and theres never any reason to stop. Because they can just keep expanding and expanding the game.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The only games I am currently waiting for are the next GTA, RPG Maker 2, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II, MGS 3, and Sword of Mana....

Any who, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness is still new... And I want that game BAD.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2003 09:37 PM
    Threads

All I can say is.. Sword of Mana. MUST GET SWORD OF MANA. -Rabid look.- O_o;
    <span style='color:green'>QUOTE:</span>

<span style='color:blue'>EternalJupiterKnight is a SICK man. </span>

<span style='color:green'>Aren&#39;t all SICK man EternalJupiterKnight?</span>

<span style='color:green'>T3h Clickz0rz</span>

<span style='color:green'>My Site</span>

Trix are for kids. Who the HELL made up that rule?&#33; I feed Trix to my dog all the time. =/

Senior Member Cloud Strife is an unknown quantity at this point Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2004 10:45 PM
    Threads

final fantasy XI is probably going to rank really high for a while. everyone will be playing it.
    "I'd rather not deal with tired weaklings now...I'll kill you all later." Albel Nox - Star Ocean Till The End Of Time

Senior Member ColorMeBloodRed ColorMeBloodRed's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2004 01:46 PM
    Threads

Final fantasy 11 is fun but to me u need a g force fx 5200 + or radon 9200 + graphic card 100 &#036; there + all this other stuff in total cost me 270 and i only ended up playing it for /./...2 months before i found something better.. not worth paying monthly for :/ though i made many friends on the game and it was fun while it lasted.. dont think i will play anymore so in all i spent ///over 300+ and ..it really wasnt worth it in the long run..but it is a fun game would be great itf u didnt have to pay monthy ^_^
    ~mana~
    QUOTE]Let us walk together so as long as we walk together I will protect you[[/QUOTE]

Senior Member Chia_Pet is an unknown quantity at this point Chia_Pet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2005 12:17 AM
    Threads

you can buy ffxi for computer, it&#39;s cheap..
    "Never regret what you did, only what you didn't do."

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by Chia_Pet@Jan 12 2004, 08:04 PM
    you can buy ffxi for computer, it&#39;s cheap..
    Did you even read her post? She was talking about FFXI for PC. What do you think? She&#39;s putting a G Force FX 5200 in her PS2? The PS2 version doesn&#39;t even come out till March anyway (Maybe). And if I remember correctly, the monthly fee is &#036;10-15/mo.

So to simplify what she said: Graphics Card+Game+&#036;15/mo= Lots of money.

Think before you post.
    ---------------------
    Being an Ex-Evercracker who had to quit due to the utter-sucknitude that is his computer, I look forward to FFXI on PS2. Although I am deeply saddened by the fact I can not play a dark elf necromancer in FFXI.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well at least Manhatten_Project_2000 pays attention to what i say unlike others *points at chia head lol *
    ~mana~
    *laughs at chia head*
    QUOTE]Let us walk together so as long as we walk together I will protect you[[/QUOTE]

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Final fantasy 6 (some 3d elements) and later sucks. Badly. Final fantasy does not belong in 3d.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o, my bad, you don&#39;t have to buy those, not if you computer already has it, and it&#39;s &#036;12 a month with only 1 character

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ahhhhhhhhh my eye burns again...too much homework too little time so anyways i love tactics games theres a couple tactics games..that should come out sometime this year for ps2 ^_^ yay
    ~mana~
    *woot mana almost did~~ with her real name inside her bad lol *

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, well even if you have the Graphics card, the game still costs &#036;50. And I&#39;m assuming you haven&#39;t played a MMORPG, and therefore do not know how addictive they can be. I have friends IRL who have been playing Evequest for the last 4 years. So assuming you play FFIX for a mere 3 years...

(&#036;12 X 12mo. X 3yrs.) + &#036;50 = &#036;482

&#036;482= Nearly 5 Gamecubes -or- Nearly 10 New Games -or- over 19 &#036;25 DVDs

MMORPG IS expensive.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hahaha&#33;&#33; me haven&#39;t play mmorpg? hahahahaha i&#39;m addicted to them, but i had to kick myself off cuz it was badwording up my grades, but still, if i really have to, i would quit playing mmorpgs.

and &#036;482 isn&#39;t that much for 3 years, unless you have no freaking clue how to spend your money...

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2004 05:04 AM
    Threads

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater&#33; I cant wait until it comes out now&#33;&#33;&#33; Maybe i shouldn&#39;t of finish Sons of Liberty so quickly cause now im deperate for the third one&#33; i want to know what happens&#33; MGS: The Twin Snakes(remake of MGS), i have a trailer for it, which goes for half an hour and its a total spoiler&#33; but there gonna make Twin Snakes for GameCube, thats so stupid&#33; i want to cuss&#33;

Senior Member ShadowBlade is infamous around these parts ShadowBlade is infamous around these parts ShadowBlade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2004 07:46 PM
    Threads

final fantasy 7,8,9 are being remade for the playstation 2
    grand theft auto 5

for xbox

ninja gaiden
    fabel
    halo2
    mafia

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2004 12:19 PM
    Threads

Three words: ARMORED CORE NEXUS. I can&#39;t wait for the next installment of the best mech game ever. Also, I&#39;m waiting for Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time.

Speaking of which . . . who here thinks they should release a Star Ocean Collection for PS2? I&#39;d love to have Star Ocean, Star Ocean 2, and Blue Sphere on one disc . . .
    Ebony Skeye - A little project my friends and I are working on. The HTML is being uncooperative, so the site has no content. But keep checking back, kay?

Junior Member Deadscyte Deadscyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2004 05:20 AM
    Threads

-Gta : San Andreas
    -Sword of mana

I really want these games&#33;&#33;
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>He runs, he hides... he does everything, but he never lies... Duo Maxwell</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

i know suikoden 4 is coming out soon ... i think 1 and 2 are the best in my opinion

Fable, GTA:San Andreas, and Halo2 are the big ones coming out

there is a Final Fantsy 12 in the making ... nothing on the expected release date though

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Senior Member dulx is on a distinguished road dulx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 03:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: .

JOU WANNA SEE THE NEW GAMES???? okay HERE CHECK HERE ON XBOX TV.

XBOX TV
    Angel Punishment.

My Artwork, Warning these image's are big..
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=55313

http://dulx.deviantart.com/
    My DeviantART.

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

the games i want the most are paper mario 2 and veiwtafull joe 2 the rest of the games i want are pretty old panzar dragoon saga any one?

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

One word:
    Zelda.

More words:
    This game looks stunning. The graphics are impressive, even for the GameCube. The things you can do just look great. The supposed release date is in October, but i&#39;m not expecting them to make good on that.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by ShadowBlade@Jan 24 2004, 07:56 AM
    final fantasy 7,8,9 are being remade for the playstation 2
    grand theft auto 5

for xbox

ninja gaiden
    fabel
    halo2
    mafia
    technically, San Andreas is still GTA 3
    (dont ask me how that works, thats what rockstar has said)

but yeah i&#39;m waiting for GTA:San Andreas

destroy all humans
    Counter-Strike 2
    Halo2
    Doom2
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

the other game i want is street fighter colection you get street fighter 2 and 3 all for 30 bucks&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; i cant @#&#036;%&#036; wait&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Closed Thread

Thread Information