AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Astrology Sign

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Your Astrology Sign

What is your astrology sign?
    Do you think you resemble any of it's personality traits? why?(optional)

To find out about your astrology sign(if you don't know that much about it) to answer these questions, go to Sun Sign Central: All About The Zodiac Signs! and click on the link to which astrology sign you are(aries, leo, sagittarius, etc.) below this quote.
    NOTE: The beginning and end dates for each of the signs can vary from year to year. If you think you may have been born during a cusp period, take a look here for further information. And if you're not at all sure of your Sun sign, click here!
    I'm a sagittarius.
    I think I resemble my sign in a lot of ways. The first thing I usually here a person say about a sagittarius though, is that they are outgoing. I am not outgoing at all though in the sterotypical way. I am not wild, very social, and over-the-top. I am outgoing as in I love to try new things. Things that I resemble a sagittarius though is that I go with the flow, I am very curious, I am very philosophical(this is probably how I mostly resemble a sagittarian), I love to travel, I'm low matinence, I can get very competitive, I love nature and being outside, I'm honest and can be blunt, I hate not having freedom, and I change very easily.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2009 07:28 AM
    Threads

Well I'm a Scorpio, and according to the link I'm supposed to pick up on subtle gestures and whatnot. Personally I think it's a load of codswallop and that astrology is for the weak-minded who are so terrified of the scope of life that they want to be comforted by some ridiculous notion of predestination. However, if others get a kick out of it go ahead, I won't stop you.

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

I love the Astrology signs!

I'm an Aries! Our signs are compatible with each other! XD

I remind myself that I am an Aries everyday and when I'm not really focusing on it, I really do act like an Aries. I am VERY energetic and adventurous. I'm very out-going and extroverted. I get easily annoyed. Seriously... don't mess with me. I will bite your head off XD jk. I am witty and selfish. I am egotistical in a joking way I hate it when things don't go my way and that's the whole way of an Aries life. They want everything their way. I hate it when people get in the way of what I want. I also hate it when people boss me around. I like to be in charge . Lastly, I like to be physically active. I would consider myself as an athlete.
    "Up is Down"

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

I am a Taurus.
    Taurus is symbolized by the Bull. You may be stubborn, but your grounded, steady demeanor makes you someone others can count on. You're also a sensualist who loves good food, physical affection, romance and material goods -- and only the best of everything.

A lot of the info related to me, but quite a few things didn't. Lol.
    But that is alright, it's always fun to read these things. ^^ I love them! Lol.
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Senior Member Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

I'm a sagittarius.

Senior Member wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2008 10:27 PM
    Threads

No matter how many perspectives of Taurus I read they involve material things, sensuality, and comfort of a journeys end- I am nearly a complete opposite. I love challenges for the challenge of it, I do not like owning things (understatement), and I am not a sensual or tactile person unless it is in sparring or jesting. "Dragon" my Chinese zodiac sign is closer to the type of person I am. That said, with little effort I can probably find an interpretation that puts me as close or far away to any sign I want because on the internet especially there are an endless stories worth. My beliefs in the zodiac signs is therefore dependent on the particular interpretation I come accross when I search.
    AM/PM me!

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

I'm a Sith.

My trait is burning hatred and the will to force the other signs into submission.

O'wait, Venus' callin', tells me I've got to stay at home today. I might get hit by a bus while receiving my promotion.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Senior Member mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2009 04:00 PM
    Threads

im a sagittarius i think my sign describes my personality almost perfectlyi love beong a sagittariusit makes me feel free

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I'm a Capricorn, or the goat. If I had been born one day later, I would be Aquarius. It would've been cool. I would then explain why water is my favorite element. After all, who doesn't like Poseidon. Anyway, I'm stuck with Capricorn, so whatever. I actually went to that Sun Sign Central website, and there description of Capricorn fits my personality. I am balanced, and I could survive through almost anything.

The Aquarius sign says something about keeping oneself on a leash. Sucks to be Aquarius.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was born under crossed computers.

I'll give you a cookie if you figure out the reference.

Seriously though: I think astrology is a bunch of hogwash, and refuse to acknowledge any proper sign.
    Last edited by Eris; 11-02-2008 at 05:58 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 07:31 AM
    Threads

I'm a sagittarius \o/ .

"You're impulsive and inquisitive, needing travel and constant exposure to new foods, people, landscapes and things to do. Change is one thing you can't do without; you are a truth-seeker, and will go to the ends of the earth to find answers!" x'D

~> C'mon to my darkside, i have cupcakes x'D <~

My "family":

~>Tsuki Moon88 (sister)
    ~> AnimePrince (brother)
    ~> Mandy-Chan (sister)

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Taurus.
    "Taurus is symbolized by the Bull. You may be stubborn, but your grounded, steady demeanor makes you someone others can count on. You're also a sensualist who loves good food, physical affection, romance and material goods -- and only the best of everything."
    Lol the description hits the nail on the head...pretty hard.
    Derp.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

"Sagittarius is symbolized by the Archer. You're impulsive and inquisitive, needing travel and constant exposure to new foods, people, landscapes and things to do. Change is one thing you can't do without; you are a truth-seeker, and will go to the ends of the earth to find answers!"

Thats actually true, lol

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Aries is symbolized by the Ram. You're initiating, bold and impatient, your fiery nature making you irresistible and exciting. While you can be impulsive and combative, you're the absolute leader of the pack -- in team sports, business or just your group of friends and family!

According to the list.. that's me.. But I've had more resembling ones. I'm someone who has to be reassured. I have to ask before I do nearly anything. So that leader thing is off. heh.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Naturally I am the greatest sign of all, Scorpio.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't really take astrology seriously.

But I am a cancer-moonbaby (part of the reason for my name besides sailormoon, lol), and a water sign (western astrology.) In the chinese zodiac, i'm the loyal year of the dog. My moonstone is pearl. Cancer traits fit me quite well, though.

According to cancer astrology pages, it's the most motherly, maternal, sensitive and loving of all signs.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 11-02-2008 at 08:56 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:00 AM
    Threads

I'm a Scorpio, most of what the site said didn't describe me at all though.

Senior Member Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

I am an Aries. Surprisingly, the details match me almost perfectly.

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    Threads

I'm a Gemini. Don't really know much more besides that lol

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm a Lou Dobbian, but no really I'm a Leo.That explains nothing about me though.So I eat mice, I don't cook so no wonder.

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Im a Virgo!!! but idk according 2 that link i get a kick outta organization..but i really dont
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Senior Member LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2010 01:30 AM
    Threads

I'm a virgo, and the description of virgo fits me pretty well. I'm really organized and a bit of a perfectionist. There's a lot of other stuff, but I can't remember.

Member MorphtheFallen is a jewel in the rough MorphtheFallen is a jewel in the rough MorphtheFallen is a jewel in the rough MorphtheFallen is a jewel in the rough MorphtheFallen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2008 03:44 AM
    Threads

I'm a libra. I've been told I'm quite like the scales loving fairness and such, plus the description from the link is spot on. Though most of the stuff about signs tends to be so vague it could describe pretty much anyone.

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:05 PM
    Threads

Aquarius is symbolized by the Water Bearer. You possess a quick intellect and an expansive mind keen on innovation and progressive thought. You're a rebel, but one who really needs people around. You have tons of friends, but you tend not to get too intimate with any one person.
    Huh. I can't comment. I hardly believe in these things but they're fun to read.
    Last edited by Magelation; 11-03-2008 at 12:42 AM.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

I am supposed to be a Cancer but obviously all of existence screwed up royally. The only part of the description that I match is that I like to stay in my cave/room instead of running around town, but the reason for this contradicts Cancers' supposed love of family and humanity. I hate people, specifically dealing with 'em. I flaunt tradition and do my best not to reason with emotion. I am loyal to ideals, not to countries as the description suggests. When I do, I use not love but anger and hatred, frustration and contempt.
    It claims I am thrifty, and I am, but that's mostly because I've gotten to watch my mother hose away all of our money and send us into debt, demanding more all the way. I am also thrifty because of the affect my eccentric, ridiculously cheap uncle had on me as a child. Stars had no part in this.
    It claims I can cook. I can. It claims I like to cook. I do not. I don't really like to eat, either.
    It says I like exercise, particularly team sports. It has obviously never heard my position on PhysEd, sports, and the utter stupidity of pretend war, which is what most sports are anyway. I hate fake community, I hate physical contact, and I hate idiots running around on a patch of grass going nowhere and accomplishing nothing.
    It claims I am a romantic. Where did this thing gets its information? From a box of Cracker Jacks?!? I am neither a romantic nor am I romantic.
    Going deeper, into careers, since this site's operators apparently spy on my, though not very well, it says that I prefer non-confrontational actions rather than direct, blunt, tactless, often rude action as I actually prefer. It goes on to say I'd be good at jobs that require high levels of interaction with others. I almost laughed, but then realized that some of you must believe this crap or else these threads wouldn't keep popping up. That thought saddened me.
    I was going to continue, but figured the rest of the site would be full of the same drivel and called it quits.
    Astrology is outdated superstition, obsolete even among other superstitions.
    Other than that, I suppose I do like to eat crab, and I've been called a societal cancer by several authority figures, but I find no validity in astrological signs. The only things that are goofier than "signs" are fortune cookie fortunes, but at least they don't always take themselves seriously and they give me a lil' snack.

By the way, it's kind of annoying that that whole site assumes I'm a female. Did I miss a menu somewhere?
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 11-03-2008 at 12:26 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information