AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Annoying fads.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovely_gurl_of_rose View Post
    The things that annoy me the most:-
    1) People poking nose in my business.
    2) People disturbing me irritates me!
    3) People trying to underestimate me.
    3) People boasting about themselves infront of me to make me follow them. (I just hate it like anything!).
    4) Flirting.
    5) Selfishness.
    6) Jealousy.
    7) Lies.
    8) Show-off.
    9) People spreading rumors.
    10) Indifference.
    11) Irresponsibility.
    12) Uncaring

That's all i guess.
    This isn't a 'what annoys you most' thread. It's an 'annoying fad' thread.

Flirting isn't a fad. There'd be a low population if it was a 'fad'. Being uncaring isn't a fad. People spreading rumors has been around since before Rome. Show-offs? Look at most people during the Renaissance. Lying? Before Rome. Selfishness? Before Rome.

I think you misread the title.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Senior Member Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

i hated those little rubber bracelets, with the words on them. everyone a ton of those on their arm, and when i wore some every stoped....

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by torayuri View Post
    i hated those little rubber bracelets, with the words on them. everyone a ton of those on their arm, and when i wore some every stoped....
    You mean those jelly braclets that come in multiple colors?

There's a rumor going around that they're used to signal the wearer will perform sexual acts based on the color of the braclet, if that's what you're talking about.

That's why I stopped wearing them.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!

Senior Member Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    You mean those jelly braclets that come in multiple colors?

There's a rumor going around that they're used to signal the wearer will perform sexual acts based on the color of the braclet, if that's what you're talking about.

That's why I stopped wearing them.
    i don't think people wore them at our school for that, when we wore them the rumors weren't out yet. it was like in the fifth grade...= =;;

i stoped wearing them because me cats tore them up, and that was a good thing..i had like only one or two.
    Last edited by Lady Edani; 12-07-2008 at 11:54 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by torayuri View Post
    i don't think people wore them at our school for that, when we wore them the rumors weren't out yet. it was like in the fifth grade...= =;;

i stoped wearing them because me cats tore them up, and that was a good thing..i had like only one or two.
    Well, it certainly sounds like a high school thing anyway.

I hope 5th graders aren't doing that! D:!
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    Well, it certainly sounds like a high school thing anyway.

I hope 5th graders aren't doing that! D:!
    i wouldn't be surpised if some were doing that...

another annoying fad for me would have to coc's, those ugly shoes and mini shirts, that show have of your belly. no one wants to see that at 8:00am! ...and speedo's! men shouldn'd wear speedo's because it freaks people out,and wwe super stars need to put some pants on because that's what most of them wear.. = =';;

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Religion.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Childhood cartoon icons being used for scene/gothic/emo symbolism. (Gothic Hello Kitty, Dora the Explorer mini backpacks et cetera)
    Nonconformists (listening to music no one has ever heard of for simply that purpose isn't impressive to anyone, try listening to music you like, get a backbone and stop caring what other people think that may be lame

some restrictions may apply
    )

Oh heck, any and every fad is by far really stupid, two above just really irk me. Even the fad with ranting about how stupid fads are. But hey, egotism is the true essense of a noble soul.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

On the topic of nonconformity, if there are a number of nonconformists, wouldn't that ultimately mean that they have all conformed to a single society, thus contradicting the idea of nonconformity?

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    On the topic of nonconformity, if there are a number of nonconformists, wouldn't that ultimately mean that they have all conformed to a single society, thus contradicting the idea of nonconformity?
    Yes, welcome to the paradoxal void.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flah Blah View Post
    Yes, welcome to the paradoxal void.
    ALRIGHT!!!! I finally got there!!!

Now I need a refrigerator magnet and a postcard as a souvenir. XD

Member Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2012 07:54 AM
    Threads

Peter Pan boots they suck and were fshionable last moth. Today i don't see anyoine wearing any of them.

STN-J Witch Hunter Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 11:55 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Women wearing outfits with writing on the bum, e.g., BABII GIRLL, SWEETIE, the lot.
    320 years have passed since the coven sank into the dark

I may have been born in The United States, but running through my veins is 70,000% UK blood.

Here's something from my blog:
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?1...y-Special-Blog

Member Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 02:28 PM
    Threads

The most annoying fad ever has to be Highschool Musical/Hannah Montana/Camp Rock fads (Camp Rock wasn't a bad movie though) gear. Omg, i feel so bad for every older child that has to go through their little sister singing "nobody's perfect" everyday.

Life is full of different suprises. Most you can't predict.

I made my sig and avi ^_^

Little Miss Runaway ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2010 12:56 PM
    Dancing in the middle of the street. Doing what I do best. (Nyc..)
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WISH!

"That's SO gay" Is that a fad? And the Twilight fad. -.- The movie sucked, and Bella was whiney.

Ahaha I'm totally gonna die for saying that.
    -Just tell me baby, Tell me I'm crazy, You know it's what makes your heart scream "Take me"..-Mithrosent

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Crocs look comfy, but ill stick to sandles.

The most annoying fad, thats easy this whole lets be green fad, thats all it is, a fad and one of the most annoying fads, I'd happily bring back the mullet, leg warmers hell, I'd even expose the entire world to "Chemo" to stop these "eco-warriors", god even that word is annoying. Everything about being green I hate and I especially hate people who try to enforce being green on me.

Oh and Chemo is a British fad were emos wear a Addidas cap to the side, wear trackies with a Bullet for my Valentine hoody or Drainpipes with a Nike Air Max tracksuit top and either Converse or your standard branded trainer (Nike, Addidas, Lonsdale etc) They look rediculous, they make normal emo kids look acceptable.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The term "eco-warriors" makes me think that maybe environmental terrorists and vegans call themselves that.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I must say...mini skirts. Skirts that are waaaay too mini, and some skirts I could tell those were being cut shorter.

Senior Member ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2008 03:27 PM
    Threads

Sagging pants
    Girls in over-revealing clothing
    Choosing a path...

...is much harder than you think.
    -------------------------

Senior Member Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

I just got one, people who think emo is a style.

"Are you metal?"
    "Are you Pop punk?"
    "Are you industrial with country influences?"

It makes just as much sense as asking "Are you emo?"

Steam ID: Zombilicious

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 12:22 PM
    Threads

twilight. i used to enjoy it when it wasn't very popular. but people in my school started to talk about it every single day of their lives (even the boys) they are very annoying. plus the fact that they only talk about edward's hotness, and not the actual content of the book. the annoying people totally ruined the perfect world the book created in my mind. twilight is just a fad. just an opinion

another thing. stupid scary chain messages. i receive them every single day of my life! they are very annoying, for crying out loud.
    »
    inactive ;

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

I've got another one;

Ranting about the Twilight fad, or the Hannah Montana/High School Musical fad.

In my opinion, they have become fads too. =P
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kids liking highschool musical.
    -TWM-

Senior Member lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Manekineko Drum
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2010 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i hate extremely baggy pants but really tight ones are just creppy...what happend to normal jeans?
    i dance, therefore i am....insane

CHECK OUT MY BLOG: BLOODY HORIZON

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

12-15 year olds listening to classic rock and acting as if they knew what it was all about.
    feed your monster

Closed Thread

Thread Information