AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Annoying fads.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im not sure about the northern states or anywhere else in the world, but theres a fad in the south where trucks have "truck nuts". Cars have them too.

What it is, its a pair of plastic testicles that you hang from the trial hitch or bumper of the truck or car. Its a stupid fad, and I -think- its being outlawed.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 03:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by janeiro View Post
    -Croc shoes... argh.
    -Sex.
    -Drugs. [overated]
    Did no one else notice 'sex' in there? Because, to be honest, if sex really is a fad, it's taken over the whole world, species by species and no one even noticed. It must be the master of all fads because no one apart from Janeiro noticed. Sneaky thing!

Typical things:
    * Crocs
    * Girls that make out with eachother in clubs to try and attract guys [though it is a beautiful moment when the guy walks off like 'huh weird']
    * TyPiNg LiKe ThIs lulzzzzz
    "I mean, yeah, you are pretty cute. You sneeze like a rabbit. What's not to like?"

Thank you YukiOnna ^-^

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Why do guys wear tight pants? Doesn't it hurt?

I think it's the worst fad ever. The same thing with bleached hair. Just because nsync did it doesn't mean you should do it too. It's not going to make you a hot white guy.

I also hate dragging pants. I'm a guy, I don't want to see your underwear (or your crack). I heard somewhere that this fad started in jail. Apparently dragging your pants signals other guys that you were available that night.

I also hate the frutarian fad. For those of you who don't know what a frutarian is, it is people who refuse to eat meat and fruit. Apparently, they think that eating fruit hurts the trees and plants. I wonder then, what the heck do they eat?

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

-being emo
    -being goth
    -making fun of gingers,gays,and emo's ( most of the time there just people who like wearing black , or men who like wearing rainbows or butch girls )

Senior Member InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 10:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Im not sure about the northern states or anywhere else in the world, but theres a fad in the south where trucks have "truck nuts". Cars have them too.

What it is, its a pair of plastic testicles that you hang from the trial hitch or bumper of the truck or car. Its a stupid fad, and I -think- its being outlawed.
    It may have started before this but this is as far back of a story I've heard. It was started by the little joke about blue bull balls because when you nuter a bull the balls turn blue and fall off. So some idiot decided to make fake blue bull balls and sell them. He's now rich. It's mainly done by guys who either are farmers or guys who know farmers and think it's funny. I say farmers because of they nuter bulls at a young age for showing purposes (yes it's like a dog show but a lot harder) and for better, more tender meat. So it's sort of a symbol of manliness saying I stole a bulls balls. I guess. Most of the time that's the meaning but then there's the ones who just have them. It's like buying a trophy and saying you were in the NBA pretty much.

The joke has it's moments like if you had them while competeing in a mud bog the announcer would probably make a joke about your nuts dragging in the mud. I just laughed a little lol. The last one I was at the announcer said that.

They aren't really plastic unless you have the cheap kind. They are usually steel or another metal. I have actually met a guy (older man) who had a bull's balls (fully grown bull, extremely dangerous, that was going to be killed because he wasn't producing offspring anymore) preserved and dipped in metal. This man has my respect because if you have ever seen a full grown bull up close you know not to mess with it. They are like small elephants. And mean as a nest of hornets. I give bulls their space. My uncle's bull is on the mellow side so I go pet him sometimes when it's a good day.

And no not being outlawed. Even if it was I dought there would be much of a change, pretty much people would say f the law.

Some fads have a reason behind them and stupid wanna be's blow the meaning off and focus on the funny sometimes stupid side.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

If you truly love someone, you would be able to set them free.
    Kagome can.
    Can you Kikyo?

Just a lil someum I thought of when I watched the last Inu ep.

o>
    | Tha Green Flamingo is coming 4 U!
    (")7
    .]z

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

I can't stand it when people have their pants almost to their knees. O_o;'Sagging' or 'drooping' two names for it I think. Iono..
    Noticed that this was a popular answer in here I do believe. xD
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

The Ays Princess Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 06:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ????????? idk

Men having their pants down to their knees
    Chicks having their fat hanging over their tight pants... that are waaayy too small.
    Pregnant Chicks wearing clothes that dont cover up any thing...
    People having their crack showing... gross
    People that are obsessed with the Jonas Brothers... soo obseesed that in the middle of class they take a picture out of their book bags and kiss it...
    Imma kittie named ARI!^^ Here me meow... meow... haha^^

Rawr... he's my awesomatical family:

lil sisters: Sailor Mystery & Tsuki Moon88
    big sister: yilin
    big brother: ~Zetromis~ & TheDesertFox

always looking for more family nd friends. xp ^^hehe

cookies rawk... btw...

Hadouken! Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2009 02:58 AM
    Threads

Twilight
    Referring to redheads as "gingers"
    Crocs
    Clothes that say "Pink" when they're green or some other color that isn't pink
    Naruto
    Chuck Norris jokes
    So i herd u liek mudkipz ((This meme used to be funny until everyone else started saying it))
    O RLY? ((Same as Mudkip)
    Bashing Bush just because it's cool
    Hot Topic
    Leopard print ((It looks trashy on people))
    Hannah Montana and High School Musical merchandise

Do you believe it in your head?

Senior Member doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2009 07:28 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eikoseisui View Post
    Referring to redheads as "gingers"
    That's not a fad, that's common sense!

We had a fad back at school that annoyed me - firing paper bullets from rubber bands. Then again, maybe it only irritated me because I wasn't any good at it...

Member syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

dont make me see one those...
    Last edited by syusuke chevaliere; 11-05-2008 at 02:29 AM.

Senior Member Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2010 01:46 PM
    Threads

When guys wear their jeans halfway down their legs. It looks ridiculous. Plus it makes it look like they have flat asses.
    And Crocs. Apparently it's against the rules to swear on this forum, so I'll just leave it at that.

Lolwut? xD

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Guys with make up. One in my school said that he's wearing foundation to make him look browner. Ew.

Ugg boots.

And guys with pants down to their knees wearing underpants with roses-printed on them O________o;;

"When the world is running down, you make best of what's still around."
    "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Senior Member InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke.kakashi View Post
    Guys with make up. One in my school said that he's wearing foundation to make him look browner. Ew.

Ugg boots.

And guys with pants down to their knees wearing underpants with roses-printed on them O________o;;

What are these men of the homosexual group? I hope so. The only ones I know that would wear make up are gay.

It depends on what kind of boot. I don't like the look good boots. I like the riding boots and steal toe boots that keep the cows and horses from breaking my feet. No, I don't intentionally let them step on my feet, they are just good at it.

Baggy pants or to tight pants nooo. In the middle type pants are good. Also, roses... is that one gay too?
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Kagome can.
    Can you Kikyo?

o>
    (")7
    .]z

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by InuArt12 View Post

And no not being outlawed. Even if it was I dought there would be much of a change, pretty much people would say f the law.
    I double checked, and it -is- being outlawed here [which was what I was referring to earlier] in Florida. Anyone seen with it gets a fine.

For those who are wondering what they are [PoleDancer], you can see a pair here

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:59 AM
    Threads

5. If they made them, you would put balls on everything.Toaster, television .. your own balls.
    Lol.
    It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. You think your trucks a man now that it has balls?

Senior Member Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2008 05:16 PM
    Threads

Does Myspace count as an annoying fad?

Here at the place where our love reached it's climax, I leave behind a broken heart torn to pieces by fate.

Merry Christmas.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Rule 34. >:3

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I double checked, and it -is- being outlawed here [which was what I was referring to earlier] in Florida. Anyone seen with it gets a fine.

For those who are wondering what they are [PoleDancer], you can see a pair here

humm really I guess I'll have to let the Georgians know before they come visit the beach.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Kagome can.
    Can you Kikyo?

o>
    (")7
    .]z

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by KuroTan View Post
    The whole vegan thing is a little annoying.
    Yes, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by janeiro View Post
    -myspace and everything like it
    I had a myspace once.
    Deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kali ate Eris View Post
    Indeed. This one is especially awesome.
    I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT FAD.
    Honestly, whoever came up with that whole "You got Rick Rolled!" needs to get severely punished.

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post
    Oh! You remind me! I do think those clothings are very annoying. People would spend over 1000 bucks for yearly school shopping on those brands. And people would work for those brands. 30 bucks for a tee that is made in China, and it rips easily...and even sees through! I even see some people only wear those brands.

I do have those brands but not a lot. I only have 2 sweaters of A&F and 3 tees from Hollister.
    That's about the same from me.
    The only reason why I would have them is because my aunt likes those brands.
    I don't know why, but she's the odd one out of my father's family...

Quote Originally Posted by Konata Izumi View Post
    Twilight and Hannah Montanna. >_>
    Please don't remind me...
    My sister does that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    Teenagers. Most annoying fad. Ever.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post

Fob girls always have the same hair styles, same with the fob dudes. They put raciscms on American people, at the same time, they worship the inventors of A&F and Hollister...which I found stupid. They gets into groups and talk about people...stare at those that look like one of the people from their country or not, otherwise they hate them. I guess you know what kind of fobs I'm talking about.
    Personally, I hate it when people say that...
    Especially in churches where Korean people go together to meet.
    I know, it's odd to go to a church where there are just Korean people (of course there are a few caucasian people and most of us don't know how to speak fluently in Korean) and seeing them call each other fobs. Now what the hell is up with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    That and Naruto, Inuyasha, Death Note, and any other anime someone idolizes.
    That is basically how I feel.

That has got to be one of the most absolute stupidest thing I have ever heard of IN MY LIFE.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade of Life View Post
    Does Myspace count as an annoying fad?
    Yep, along with Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    "Gangsta"
    Bisexuality claimed by many teenagers, particularly those in highschool.
    Bush-bashing...it was cool 6 years ago, before everyone and their mother was doing it.
    I agree completely with Bush bashing.
    It gets very, very annoying.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bush impersonations as well. If it wasn't for Bush "comedians" like Frank Caliendo would be out of a job.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

It's up here in the north too. I was walking home from school a little while ago and I passed this black truck with... giant rubber testicles on the trailer hitch. Made for an awkward moment and a good laugh but it's still kinda wierd to see. Especially since middle schoolers walk home on that route and probably see them too.
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 11-08-2008 at 12:21 AM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    I'm honestly not aware enough about the world around me to point out the fads.

Though, this girl who sits next to me seems to be wearing the same clothing everyday. It could be just my broke eyes though...
    yea, it's like I see the same clothes everywhere I look. Sometimes I can't even tell if it's guy clothes or girl clothes. Apparently the people wearing it can't either. Just today, a guy gave a girl his sweatshirt to wear because she didn't want to wear her's anymore. i mean, guys are constantly giving girls sweatshirts at our school, but that's beside the point. anyway, don't the girl's care if it's a guy's or can they not tell if it's a guy's or girl's shirt? It's annoying that pretty much everyone is wearing the same thing. (goes to hide mountain of clothes that she borrowed from others)Also, really &quot;popular&quot; people who wear the bright colors and stuff, all the &quot;best clothes&quot; and then they change and decide to go goth. It's like, what is your problem! you can't just go from prep to goth in a day! One more thing: Girls who are putting in so many blond highlights. i think that it is stupid to have your hair just like everyone else. I mean BLOND. Wow, that doesn't scream &quot;I'm trying to fit in so hard that i have to dye my hair a different color&quot; One girl dyed her entire head this really light blond. it went from brown to &quot;wow blond&quot; within a day. And, it didn't really look all that great either. My friends and I have a different taste in color . . . Me: pink highlights, one of my friends: pink and purple highlights over . . . yes, blond highlights (now she is known as &quot;madame sunshine&quot, another of my friends: Entire head black (okay, well to be honest i don't like it), another friend: Deep red. One of my friends also had blue, but she changed it.
    People who talk like babies. What is their problem?Rap. Sorry to everyone who likes it but how is it music?Yea, the baggy pants thing kills me. I hate walking behind them. They stand in a line and wobble down the hallway, very slowly.Teacher: "Why are you late?"Me: " I was walking behind a line of guys with pants down to their knees.'Teacher: "please take your seat."Yep, Twilight. Yuck.how all the girls write the same. did they go to a "this is how you write" session during the summer while I was stuck inside of my house?Book Plotline: There is a girl who has a messed up family. Her father, an alcohlic, leaves her disturbed mother and her alone. She has flashbacks of better times. Something tramatic happens to leave her all alone. She gets through being all alone. She talks to a teacher to tell them all of her problems. She moves out of her mother's house to go live with a relative. They live happily ever after. Wow, there sure is tons of individuality there.Global Warming. . . what is there to say?people who swear a lot. Isn't there any imagination?good example: uhg, that that guy's voice is such a pain in the shark's head that it starts to have a migrane and smashes into the propler of a ship, it's guts stopping the propler, making it veer off course into the beach where there are hundreds of people and a really important statue. The boat knocks over the statue, the statue hits a highway and there it causes the biggest crash in history. That is how annoying his "amazing voice" is. -see? have some variety in your sentences.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 11-08-2008 at 12:45 AM.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I also cannot stand crocs. =/

---
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

Twilight. The novel series about vampires. It's a trend, everyone's carrying around that book now, all because of the movie. I loathe Twilight now.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

THIS.

EVERYTIME I SEE THESE SHOES I WAN'T TO KILL MYSELF.

Caps was necessary.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Closed Thread

Thread Information