AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Peter Answers...

Blood Moon Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2011 04:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Peter Answers...

http://www.peteranswers.com/

Alright. SO i went to this site my teacher showed me and i can't get ti to work. It's sorta like a virtual tarot thing as it's called. You type in: "Peter, please answer the following question:" Then type your question and it tells you something.

EX: I asked my teacher to ask if i was going to have fun on Halloween. He typed it in as: "Will (Yue's name) have fun on Halloween?"
    And Peter replied: "Not at work, loser boy." And yes i have to work on Halloween. But it's weird that it knew that. And now i can't get it to work. Does anyone know how to make it work? If so, please tell me.

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

I know how it works. Want me to tell it?

[edit]
    Seems they have changed the lay out. I can't figure out how to use it anymore. I used to though. But the peter was in v0.1 by then. Still want me to tell?
    Last edited by Dxon; 10-27-2008 at 02:43 PM.

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I asked it "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?", and it answered "You don't believe enough in me to deserve my answer."

While I don't believe in it one bit, it could at least have had a sense of humor and asked me if it is an African or European woodchuck.

Same answer for the question "Why is a mouse when it spins?"

Uninspired website.
    Last edited by Eris; 10-27-2008 at 02:46 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This kinda tells how it works. Don't read if you don't want to know it.

You need to specify an answer to your question first. If you didn't he'll say something like that. Yes. The guy who asks also must specify the answer.

Message from me:

AF family:

Blood Moon Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dxon View Post
    I know how it works. Want me to tell it?

[edit]
    Seems they have changed the lay out. I can't figure out how to use it anymore. I used to though. But the peter was in v0.1 by then. Still want me to tell?
    If you would be so kind?

I don't get it. What do you mean?
    Last edited by Yue Ookami; 10-27-2008 at 02:48 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It USED to work like this:
    You type in the petition: just p and then with some key pressed you type the answer. But still Peter, please answer my question: shows up. They you ask the question and voila. I don't know the key combo anymore though. And I'm not really sure if it was just p or the whole peter, thing. It's 3 years old....

funny thing is: I used it in v0.1 and now it's 3 years later and it's now v3.1

Maybe to many people figured it out and then they changed the way it works. Who knows...

Message from me:

AF family:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow. I'm slow. lol. I just discovered it. Oh well. Thanks anyway. I'll go and ask my teacher after this class lets out (Last class of the day). Thank you for your help anyway.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So how does it precisely work now? The key combo thing or something new?

Message from me:

AF family:

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dxon View Post
    It USED to work like this:
    You type in the petition: just p and then with some key pressed you type the answer. But still Peter, please answer my question: shows up. They you ask the question and voila. I don't know the key combo anymore though. And I'm not really sure if it was just p or the whole peter, thing. It's 3 years old....

funny thing is: I used it in v0.1 and now it's 3 years later and it's now v3.1

Maybe to many people figured it out and then they changed the way it works. Who knows...
    Uh, first you click in the first field, and type in the petition.
    Then you click in the next field, and type in the question.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm not sure if there is one. I'll ask.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Merciless Destroyer Eris View Post
    Uh, first you click in the first field, and type in the petition.
    Then you click in the next field, and type in the question.
    Then you always get an answer like "I don't understand your question". Although their db for that is quite large.

Message from me:

AF family:

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I asked Peter why black people exist, and he replied:

Peter says- "I don't feel a proper environment to answer that."

This leads me to believe that Peter is a racist. If he were not he would have simply said because they are a part of the human race like everyone else.
    That which is; is the truth.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why do you even ask that?

Message from me:

AF family:

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Haha, I just did a better one.

Peter, please answer: Do you like Hentai?

Peter says- Your questions are getting better, keep going.

I am starting to like Peter.
    That which is; is the truth.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    Haha, I just did a better one.

Peter, please answer: Do you like Hentai?

Peter says- Your questions are getting better, keep going.

I am starting to like Peter.
    Now you're talking.

BTW.

I know how it works again.

Anyone care to know?

Message from me:

AF family:

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Seeing as how this was a question about getting it to work [which should have been placed in a blog] and that question has been answered, theres no need for the thread now.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||