AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mystik's GFX Stuffies

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, nice sigs! I like the first and last sigs the best - they blend better than the second and third one I think, though the Dark one is really good. The image of Itachi on the second one seems too light. But other than that, they are really good - keep them coming!
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Kaiba View Post
    Wow, nice sigs! I like the first and last sigs the best - they blend better than the second and third one I think, though the Dark one is really good. The image of Itachi on the second one seems too light. But other than that, they are really good - keep them coming!
    aww thank you and yes i agree with the Itachi sig i liked it but at the same time i was confused with it lol and the reason its light is because i extracted it from the movie clip when he was in the room where he killed his parents and he was coming out from the shadows. but i am glad you liked them its nice to hear peoples thoughts about them

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Some Bleach sigs i worked on today.....

comments welcome

Teh Asugin! Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2011 08:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goninety

The first Ichigo sig you posted the yellow part on the left looks like if it was put there; you might wanna add something there...the Bleach sigs look good.
    [deviantART][MangaHelpers gallery]
    "We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!"
    -
    Éclair "Lightning" Farron

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Nice job - the first and fourth are my favorites. They look really good and well-blended. I would agree with Gintara on the third one the part on the left needs to be blended, and the last one needs a bit of blending on the image. But I really like the colors and textures you are using - keep up the awesome work! ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gintara View Post
    The first Ichigo sig you posted the yellow part on the left looks like if it was put there; you might wanna add something there...the Bleach sigs look good.
    yes now that i look at it your right and well in a way i did but yes your right. and thanks for the comments.

Nice job - the first and fourth are my favorites. They look really good and well-blended. I would agree with Gintara on the third one the part on the left needs to be blended, and the last one needs a bit of blending on the image. But I really like the colors and textures you are using - keep up the awesome work! ^^
    aw thank you yeah i have to agree with you and Gintara on the ichigo sig now that i look at it it looks kinda out of place but didnt realize it at the time. Well now i know and thanks.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well i made some new sigs tonight. I changed up my size because i wasnt happy with my sig size. I also found some tuts that i could understand a little so they helped some. However i can never seem to fully understand any tut. So mostly its just stuff i played with. However i am liking these better but it still seems they are missing stuff. Well only in time will i find them. Anyway here they are feel free to C & C.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Some more sigs i made and also some avies still not good at avies yet and still not where i want to be on sigs yet either

c & c

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

a few sigs and avies i made tonight.

this is an older sig i made i just forgot to send it.

C & C please
    Last edited by MysticFairyDrmz; 06-24-2007 at 11:54 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yay - more sigs! They look great. ^^ My fav is the x-men one with wolverine - the background is awesome. The Itachi one is cool too - the background is pretty. Pretty much all of the sigs in your second and third post are awesome! The Sasuke one is really good in the first set.The other Naruto ones look a bit faded, but other than that, the lines that you added look really good. Keep it up! ;p
    Last edited by Mira Kaiba; 06-26-2007 at 12:56 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yay - more sigs! They look great. ^^ My fav is the x-men one with wolverine - the background is awesome. The Itachi one is cool too - the background is pretty. Pretty much all of the sigs in your second and third post are awesome! The Sasuke one is really good in the first set.The other Naruto ones look a bit faded, but other than that, the lines that you added look really good. Keep it up! ;p
    aww thank you Mira its nice to know someone likes my sigs. I liked that extraction of sasuke not a fan of his but he makes nice extractions. Yeah i was going for the cloudy dreamy effect on the naruto ones so that was done on purpose. Anyhow here are two more sigs i made tonight i just cant seem to find what i want when making them maybe one day i will. Im just trying to improve.

extract on this sig was done by serated

extract on this sig was done by Ike44

C&C

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

another sig i made today. i know i used this extract before but i really like it and wanted to use it again.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

You have really improved since you're first post...

I like your sig of beast the most.. the colors match and everything..

Keep up the good work and Keep on improving ~_^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

aww thank you i am trying really hard to improve. Here are some more i made today. I also sent them in on another forum i am on. I didnt add any text this time although i probably should have. oh well.....

this one was a request i made for someone on another forum and i liked it so i thought i would show it and yes i am really getting into naruto if you can't tell lol

Member Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2009 02:35 PM
    Threads

Not bad,i like the way you use the colours

Signature created by Dragonshaz

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you well here is another one i made today Sasuke and Sakura

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ohh, cool sigs. My fave is the one of Hinata and Naruto. Cute! ^^ I like the colors that you use, and the backgrounds are nice too. I liked the blending on the demon fox one especially. Post more work! xp

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshaz View Post
    Not bad,i like the way you use the colours
    thank you. i kinda got hooked on th gradient fill tool lol

Ohh, cool sigs. My fave is the one of Hinata and Naruto. Cute! ^^ I like the colors that you use, and the backgrounds are nice too. I liked the blending on the demon fox one especially. Post more work! xp
    thanks mira yeah i liked that one also. Well i also made a couple more tonight for another forum and wanted to post them here also. Yes i am hooked on naruto lol
    Also gave a shot at two avies as well. yes also naruto lol

another naruto sig i made just now i dont think it looks to bad lol.
    Last edited by MysticFairyDrmz; 07-08-2007 at 06:08 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i made more siggies

C & C please

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Cool, awesome new siggies! I especially like the one with Naruto and Sasuke. The colors are really good, and the image is arranged really well. I also like the color background. I also like the background on the Bleach one. Keep posting! ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the comments. I made two more siggies tonight.
    First sig extraction was done by serated and the second sig extraction was done by Ike44

banner i tried making. cant do a half border so i had to make it borderless. lol

C & C please
    Last edited by MysticFairyDrmz; 07-13-2007 at 11:45 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

a few more sigs i made

also an animated sig i did tonight. Its a practice play sig so i made it kinda plain. Maybe after a while they will get better lol

C & C please
    Last edited by MysticFairyDrmz; 07-14-2007 at 11:15 PM.

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MysticFairyDrmz View Post

banner i tried making. cant do a half border so i had to make it borderless. lol

C & C please
    Ooohhh I like the sig, it's going to be one of my fav from you from now on Mystic^-^

The banner is good too, though you could of probably added a glow to the focal point since the Naruto cast looks like they were just pasted on a vector like bg.

Plain+Simple=Awesome!(if you know what your doing) I think you got it somewhat downpact with that equation Mystic. Can't wait to see more from ya!

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i agree with what you said beyond the grave and thanks for your comment also here are a few more animated sigs i worked on today.
    As always C & C.

must of forgot to save my edited post anyway here is another animated one i worked on extract was done by Ike44. The tail gave me a time and still could use more work lol.
    Last edited by MysticFairyDrmz; 07-15-2007 at 04:44 PM.

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MysticFairyDrmz View Post
    more sigs i made trying to improve the best i can. practice practice
    I love this one!! it's so kawaii!! i like the sythe (sp) and the way u added bells in the right places, also the belt buckels look cool :3
    keep up the good work

Closed Thread

Thread Information