AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Some Project Input Please!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rinoa Iam has a reputation beyond repute Rinoa Iam has a reputation beyond repute Rinoa Iam has a reputation beyond repute Rinoa Iam has a reputation beyond repute Rinoa Iam has a reputation beyond repute Rinoa Iam has a reputation beyond repute Rinoa Iam has a reputation beyond repute Rinoa Iam has a reputation beyond repute Rinoa Iam has a reputation beyond repute Rinoa Iam has a reputation beyond repute Rinoa Iam has a reputation beyond repute Rinoa Iam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 12:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Post Some Project Input Please!

Hey, everyone!

So I am in a type of Materials Development class in my grad program, and what I'm looking at doing is creating something to help beginning learners of Japanese to learn the written language. Most of this project is actually based off of the text Japanese: The Written Language by Eleanor Harz Jorden and Mari Noda (because that is what they use at my university). I'm trying to make something more computer-based and interactive, though, including animations of stroke order, example reading passages, and so forth.

What I was hoping to get from you guys was your personal input:

If you were using a program to help you learn how to write/read in Japanese, what would you like to see? What things help you the most?

Your input could very well help to shape my project into something more than just for a class, so please be honest and say what you would really, really like to see in a program like this!

よろしくおねがいします!
    「つれづれなる涙星になるまで 好きでいてもいいよね?」 - 米倉千尋

--日本語が間違えれば、知らせてお願いいたします!--

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Soulshift is just really nice Soulshift is just really nice Soulshift is just really nice Soulshift is just really nice Soulshift is just really nice Soulshift's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2009 07:57 PM
    Threads

Presently I use Wakan for this, which is a rather nice piece of software:

http://wakan.manga.cz/

What would appeal to me would be something like Wakan, but with fewer bugs and maybe a more streamlined way to add new vocabulary to the study lists (for example, a mode to add all phrases copied via the clipboard as new vocabulary)

Junior Member ryusan_daidouji has much to be proud of ryusan_daidouji has much to be proud of ryusan_daidouji has much to be proud of ryusan_daidouji has much to be proud of ryusan_daidouji has much to be proud of ryusan_daidouji has much to be proud of ryusan_daidouji has much to be proud of ryusan_daidouji has much to be proud of ryusan_daidouji has much to be proud of ryusan_daidouji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 08:35 PM
    Threads

I would suggest an RPG game! Or, Japanese input game.
    For Ex:

Then select the answer.
    Last edited by ryusan_daidouji; 11-07-2008 at 07:14 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information