AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Flowers

₣ien∂ wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2009 09:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Flowers and Grass

Photos of flowers that I took... I was just wondering if anyone could give me feedback. I was using digital camera... am I good enough? (i''ll come back later to put more)

yay.. all in attachments. the first one is of flowers.. (obviously)
    second is..a sunflower...
    third is of a stuffed animal.. on my lawn. (mwaha.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	flower.jpg‎
Views:	62
Size:	212.7 KB
ID:	22565   Click image for larger version

Name:	sunflower.jpg‎
Views:	59
Size:	211.8 KB
ID:	22566   Click image for larger version

Name:	zebra.jpg‎
Views:	68
Size:	208.7 KB
ID:	22567  
    Last edited by wish_maker; 10-23-2008 at 10:39 PM.
    IdiotsXBakas

help me get out of the red
    THIEVING ROTs

Junior Member Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2009 01:57 PM
    Threads

{ GoodMorn!ng ,, GoodEven!ng ,,

So CUTE *O* <<< she's talking about the stuffed animal ~ XP

i like your photos ^.^ ,, but you need to improve the position of the stuffes when you take the picture with the camera ^^ >>> sorry , if you didn't understand my last sentence -__-"

what i meant ,, FOR EXAMPLE : it will be better to get down when you was taking the last photo .. (=

I hope you know what I mean ,, & DON'T get upset ^.^

Keep The Good Working .. ~__~

,, See you }
    LOL XD !!!!

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

They're pretty good, positioning looks a little bit off though. Did you adjust the saturation levels?

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

~RT~bLacKr0se22~ yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2009 08:39 PM
    Threads

_yeah i greed to the previous comments..

_you should improve the positionings..

~RT~ic34m3^_^o~

Watashi kanashii onna no ko desu kajibunkatte na onna no ko desu ka
    watashi oroka na onna no ko desu ka
    SIG BY ME^^

+.+.かわいいロクサーヌ+.+.

Senior Member LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 07:31 AM
    Threads

I liked your pics, but i think you can do a lot better.
    try to let it flow when you gonna take a pic.. see all the angles and "feel" the one it's more perfect or beautiful.

can you understand what i'm saying? xD

Anyway, go go go and take a lots of pics.. to flowers, people, sky, clothes.. wtv you want and show us \o

~> C'mon to my darkside, i have cupcakes x'D <~

My "family":

~>Tsuki Moon88 (sister)
    ~> AnimePrince (brother)
    ~> Mandy-Chan (sister)

₣ien∂ wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2009 09:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato Soup View Post
    { GoodMorn!ng ,, GoodEven!ng ,,

So CUTE *O* <<< she's talking about the stuffed animal ~ XP

i like your photos ^.^ ,, but you need to improve the position of the stuffes when you take the picture with the camera ^^ >>> sorry , if you didn't understand my last sentence -__-"

what i meant ,, FOR EXAMPLE : it will be better to get down when you was taking the last photo .. (=

I hope you know what I mean ,, & DON'T get upset ^.^

Keep The Good Working .. ~__~

,, See you }
    Thanks for the feedback! I kind of positioned the zebra like that... but I should try taking it while on the ground.. Thanks for the advice, I'll take it!

[quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAmy
    I liked your pics, but i think you can do a lot better.
    try to let it flow when you gonna take a pic.. see all the angles and "feel" the one it's more perfect or beautiful.

can you understand what i'm saying? xD

Anyway, go go go and take a lots of pics.. to flowers, people, sky, clothes.. wtv you want and show us \o
    alright, then, I'll take more pictures, then post it up!

[quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudomonas spp
    They're pretty good, positioning looks a little bit off though. Did you adjust the saturation levels?
    Oh, yeah, I added a bit too much saturation.. i guess I shouldn't have done that.. that's my least favorite picture (the one that is much too bright). I guess I'll have to take some better ones..

But yeah, thanks for the feedback, everyone!
    Last edited by wish_maker; 10-28-2008 at 11:14 AM. Reason: reply!
    IdiotsXBakas

help me get out of the red
    THIEVING ROTs

Junior Member sumita has much to be proud of sumita has much to be proud of sumita has much to be proud of sumita has much to be proud of sumita has much to be proud of sumita has much to be proud of sumita has much to be proud of sumita has much to be proud of sumita has much to be proud of sumita's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

I love Flowers

Member AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 12:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wish_maker View Post
    Photos of flowers that I took... I was just wondering if anyone could give me feedback. I was using digital camera... am I good enough? (i''ll come back later to put more)

yay.. all in attachments. the first one is of flowers.. (obviously)
    second is..a sunflower...
    third is of a stuffed animal.. on my lawn. (mwaha.)

Yep, nice photos really. I like flowers and will be happy if you could post more pics

Thanks.
    I think you can be a good photographer..keep it up!

Closed Thread

Thread Information