AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Saint Seiya (anime)...

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Saint Seiya (anime)...

Now,I'm currently watching this one,and I'm very satisfied with it...

How to start it...Hmmm...
    Well...Saint Seiya (aka Knights of Zodiac) is good anime,for those who are enjoying in adventure and action,combined with pretty fierce battles...
    To be honest,the first time I saw it,several years ago,I was kind of disturbed with the plot - several children were sent to Greece to recieve some nasty training...
    Well,after a while storyline get's pretty much of interesting and everything,so I ended up loving this one...
    I can easily say that this one is equally good as Dragon Ball Z (can't be compared with Dragon Ball first series tho,but is good enough)...

Anime started in late 80's,and was canceled soon enough because of,to me unkown reasons...
    Anime itself is,as far as I know,faithfull adaption of manga,excluding Asgard Arc,that's,from what I know,wasn't in the original manga and was created mainly for the anime...correct me if I' wrong...

The plot overall contains a very good...IDEA...but is poorly executed (that's only my opinion)...But animation of it makes it good,despite the lack of the great plot...Oh,how many times we (my friends and I) wanned to drop a school and become Saints,lol...
    Who needs school if you're able to use attacks in the speed of light,ne...?
    Now,jokes aside...
    Why have I said that the story has a nice idea but is poorly executed..?
    Well,when you start watching anime,you're immediatle introduced to the tournament (Saints vs. Saints) and immediatle see battles,without actual explanation of why,when and where...
    Later on,questions become answered,but aren't making the story any better...
    There are few misserable fillers that have failed in every aspect of anime (when Silver Knights came),but despite that,overall,plot is pretty fine...Also,there are ALOT of holes in the storyline,I ain't gonna post them under spoiler,because I am aware that I would ruin it for someone who is actually watching it,but there are many unanswered questions left,that's for sure...

Art,as it is,is pretty good,I can say...Nowadays it's considered as ugly by some people,because of all technology,but if you wish to watch Saint Seiya and wish for it to look sweet,then get out and grab the Saint Seiya Hades season,which is newer,since,the old one is pretty much...Old school...tho it doesn't bother me...
    But really,if you compare all seasons,you can easily see the development of everything in it...

From old series,I pretty much like the best the Sanctuary arc,because,as I see it,Asgard and Poseidon are pretty much nothing but add ons with exact same events - Athena is in mortal danger,new enemies are occuring,save Athena,then repeat all of that...

I don't know about Hades season,haven't watched it just yet,but I've heard stories that it's much better than the old season...

Character presentation is good,but not very good...they aren't deep,rather shallow,because,mainly characters are fighting because it's the right thing to do...I'll save my mama,I'll save my sister,come on...
    But overall,it can pass as good tho,because,knowing how it started producing in late 80's,there were people who couldn't think of any better than good guys vs. bad guys...

And I can say for sure,that actual bit of romance wouldn't hurt in here...I'm sure anyonw who watched it would agree with me on that statement...

Overall,I love this show,don't mind my words about it,it's only simple criticizeing over it,what could be done to make it better,or what I find as wrong with it...
    So yeah,my final rating for this show would be 8/10...
    I love it very much,but it could've been a whole loot better...

ANy opinions on it...?
    I'm sure those who watched it will have some nasty things to say about it,so drop in and state what you like/don't like about this...
    What would you change in it,anything...

Thank you for taking time to read...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Pegasus Saint Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Bleach Ichigo Mask 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2015 08:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MauPerU

My favorite and the best ive seen. My fav arc was the sanctuary as well, also; the hades chapter was beautifully done, at least the first 13 eps. After that, the inferno chapter simply went down, the quality wasnt horrible but it wasnt as good as the first 13. (tehy changed the production staff, etc) The movies are pretty badass and the last one Tenkai Hen (which was an intro to the last arc) has even better special effects than the hades chapter. I hope Kurumada decides to continue with Saint Seiya and animate the Heaven arc.
    Last edited by Saint Seiya; 10-18-2008 at 07:20 PM.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I dropped, but will resume as soon as I get enough money to but the mangas.The reason it probably got cancelled, is because if it doesn't fourteen year olds killing each other it doesn't sell.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am planning one seeing this show soon, I am sure its going to be a good anime experience, so let's see how I like it.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Closed Thread

Thread Information