AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 34 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Magic Mixer

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rein*
    i was out fo about three days nothing serious was just nursing my self back to healthy. It happens quite frequently but hink nothing of it.

I am very glad to hear that you are doing better Rein*. Everyone seems to be getting sick as of late. Just keep taking care of yourself. Welcome back.

~Faery

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do you mean like how he had Kat catch him gingerly in his last post?

Typically little things like that are in the grey area. They are considered perfectly acceptable in some games, but not others. We've done it in MM a bit for starting actions someone could oppose (and a lot of dragging).

It's probably safe to assume she'd catch him if he kinda fell on her. Though it'd be quite possible she'd fumble him and he'd wind up hitting the floor. :P

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside
    Do you mean like how he had Kat catch him gingerly in his last post?

Typically little things like that are in the grey area. They are considered perfectly acceptable in some games, but not others. We've done it in MM a bit for starting actions someone could oppose (and a lot of dragging).

It's probably safe to assume she'd catch him if he kinda fell on her. Though it'd be quite possible she'd fumble him and he'd wind up hitting the floor. :P

Yeah, I know. I pretty much figured that much, but still. Anyway whatever, that is why I just went with InfinityzeN and his epically hilarious post in response to mine. I laughed for a long time over that one. Hehhehheh Ah, I need sleep. *crawls over to where she usually sleeps and passes out* Goodnight. Heehee *smiles*

~Faery

Edit: By the way sunnyside, your post in the RPG thread made me laugh. It could be due to lack of sleep (which I gracefully and happily take full credit for), but still, I found it quite comical. Ha-ha!
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 02-13-2009 at 05:50 AM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Hmm... I hash no ideal what to do. Kat, your character should probally accidently press the button that opens up the send/recieve part of the watchs walkie talkie function.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Member Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Heh that'll learn me. Mental note: when I have the time POST!

SO I hope no one minds too terribly I'm going to make sure some NPCs find reikablu's char. Then I'm going to send Hideo home.

I'm also going to be out for the weekend. So hopefully I'll be ready to roll on White/red day.

EDIT: Done. Its up to you now sunny if the firefighters find riekablu's char. My inner kinght wouldn't let me just leave somone in peril.

PS: Boy that was a long post. And choppy, I need to learn to make a paragraph :o
    Last edited by Meriss; 02-13-2009 at 03:35 PM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually until her last post Reina was around the building.

Poor Meriss.

Ah well, you know what they say about he who hesitates.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think by now the MM thread must have set some cooking related record on this forum :P

Anyway I just wanted to say that I won't be online at all on Valentines day. I'll try and get on one more time tonight though so if you want to PM me anything do it now.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wink

Everyone,

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!!!!!! Heehee *Grins*

Love Forever and Always

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

An with that last post, I might get banned. That is, if anyone can actually figure out what I said (A LOT) of. Hopefully not though.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"And doesn't it say in your transcript....uh....What the heck IS this?"

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Heheh, exactly!
    "Naughty by nature..."

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I BarelY HAVe any tIme ON MY haNDs NOWaDays anD THe capS loCK Is bEing weIRd so AlL I CANSaY For NOW is THAT i'll poST iN My best abiLitIeS. ^^'
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by InfinityzeN View Post
    Heheh, exactly!
    Seriously though.

A. You're making it out to be far worse than it was.

B. Nevertheless if you get a whupping (possibly from a priest) you only have yourself to blame..

Also, um, wishing the best to Temperance and his keyboard.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance
    I BarelY HAVe any tIme ON MY haNDs NOWaDays anD THe capS loCK Is bEing weIRd so AlL I CANSaY For NOW is THAT i'll poST iN My best abiLitIeS. ^^'

Also, um, wishing the best to Temperance and his keyboard.

Of course! I wish Temperance only the best. He completely deserves it. Ha-ha! Although... I do find it rather amusing. Heehee

~FaeryTaleAngel

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

DON't wiSH ME GOOD LuCk TALKIng to tHE KEYbOard HAVIng a SEIZure OR SOMETHiNG -o-' I ish Angry abOut iT. Sorry ALSO FOR NOT posTING so Much bECAUSE OF COLLEGE WORK ANd stUDIEs. ;w;
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 02-16-2009 at 01:20 AM.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Cool

DON't wiSH ME GOOD LuCk TALKIng to tHE KEYbOard HAVIng a SEIZure OR SOMETHiNG -o-' I ish Angry abOut iT. Sorry ALSO FOR NOT posTING so Much bECAUSE OF COLLEGE WORK ANd stUDIEs. ;w;

I will wish you luck if I choose to. You do deserve it, and that is that. Do not deny the word of Faery. Ha-ha! Good luck with all of your insane school work as well. Do not feel sorry about not being able to post, I am sure everyone here understands, and if not, I shall destroy them for you. Mwuhahahahahahaha I miss you loads!

~FaeryTaleAngel

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It has come to my attention that a number of people read the game thread even though they don't participate in the game or post in this OOC thread or anything.

I won't say I understand that.

But thanks to our readers and I hope you enjoy!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wink

It has come to my attention that a number of people read the game thread even though they don't participate in the game or post in this OOC thread or anything.

I won't say I understand that.

But thanks to our readers and I hope you enjoy!

Ha-ha! This is true. I did that when I found out about the website, and then I had a friend convince me to join. If not for that none of you would even know about me. How strange... Heehee So thank you guys. Ha-ha!

~Faery

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

hummmm... was that going too far? Oh well.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have posted :3 Have fun reading it and seriously sorry for not being on so much.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Cool

I have posted :3 Have fun reading it and seriously sorry for not being on so much.

Oh my geeness, Temperance! I simply cannot believe it!

*is actually speechless*

Well sort of (to the above heehee).

You have embraced your dark side! Welcome, officially, to Magic Mixer! Mwuhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

~Faery
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 02-17-2009 at 01:25 AM.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Well ohm...I just joined the RP...more like Sunny introduced me to it. Just wanted to drop by and say hi

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Since we've got some new people I thought I should mention a couple things again.

First of all our own lovely Kat_Star is an artist and can do character sketches and the like if you ask her nicely. Check out her blog!

Also if you ever feel confused, left out etc etc etc you're always welcome to PM me.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Oh wow, she does that!!? I'd love to ask her but... *Blushes* I'm a bit shy with new people.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

welcome and umm also I fixed my caps lock whoopies!!!
    Sig set made by Daken

Closed Thread

Thread Information