AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    I don't think so.
    I don't believe you.

So for right now the Su, Kevin, Rain, Hana, arc is off.
    Alright, if you don't believe me, that's fine. I never said you had to. I merely provided an update of the situation.

Keith would be hurt to know you said that. That you can't trust the cousin of a good RPer is like saying you can't trust the original RPer themselves. Quite sad, really.

Also, who said you could call the shots on the arc alone? Shouldn't it be a group decision between Sunny, Sailor, and you and I? The way you're going about the decision process, I consider a little unfair.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    Alright, if you don't believe me, that's fine. I never said you had to. I merely provided an update of the situation.

Keith would be hurt to know you said that. That you can't trust the cousin of a good RPer is like saying you can't trust the original RPer themselves. Quite sad, really.

Also, who said you could call the shots on the arc alone? Shouldn't it be a group decision between Sunny, Sailor, and you and I? The way you're going about the decision process, I consider a little unfair.
    I don't think you should be playing an RPG that other guy was playing.
    And personally I don't believe you.
    Anyone can be anyones cousin.
    You are just an anonymous face on the internet.
    Everyone is just an anonymous face on the internet, their lives are anonymous to me, the thing that separates us is the computer screen.

I don't know you, I don't play with you, and for all I care you are lying.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    I don't think you should be playing an RPG that other guy was playing.
    And personally I don't believe you.
    Anyone can be anyones cousin.
    You are just an anonymous face on the internet.
    Everyone is just an anonymous face on the internet, their lives are anonymous to me, the thing that separates us is the computer screen.

I don't know you, I don't play with you, and for all I care you are lying.
    Harsh words...whatever. If you want the arc held, that's fine. I'll be sure to let him know what you said. His comas are rather short. To be honest, I'm assuming he's on his way back here now. So I shall leave you. You may PM him if you like as drama should not be started in threads.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Harsh words...whatever. If you want the arc held, that's fine. I'll be sure to let him know what you said. His comas are rather short. To be honest, I'm assuming he's on his way back here now. So I shall leave you. You may PM him if you like as drama should not be started in threads.
    Rather short or he has personality disorder.
    This isn't drama, it's about the RPG itself.
    I don't think someone else should be controlling his character.
    I don't roll that way.
    I'll wait till he's better and then post.
    I'm not posting with you, I don't know you like I said.
    And I don't think someone else should be controlling his character either.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Heated conversation T_T im an anonymus face o thats sad real sad , but we have a description of what YOU look like FBD "cute" XD kat called you cute XD . aww that convo made sense to me all if feel is instense hidden hate you two have for eachother . you two should hurry up and make babies , im sorry that was a totally inaproipriate thing to say i apologise in a really messed up mood thats kinda "blargin flagin mihergin geshenk" if you know what i mean .

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I believe FBD can talk to me and trust me, once you know me things will be different ^^
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Geez. You know people could just be pretending who they are.

But generally it doesn't hurt to take people at face value. You have absolutely nothing to lose and civility to gain. He isn't asking for a cash donation or trying to explain away doing something crazy with his character.

Though I suppose if you feel uncomfortable not having the "real" Kevin playing his character that would be an independent issue.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm back, sunny. I'm in good condition now.

...and Paper, FBD and I are guys.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Hmmm.... things are going to depend on whether Faery/Kat are wanting Xanu to do a heroric rescue, or if they want him to use powers of persuasion (less toruble) and possibly reveal his identity to get Kat out.

If they want a rescure though... Im going to need 20 points to borrow for an electric control ability: Electric Agility pulls the electric currents from electrical objects around him (or ionized particles in the air, he would get a bonus during a thunderstorm) and uses them to speed his relfexes to above human norms. He also can peform simple lightning based attacks, (such as swinging the sword and sending a short wave of energy at his opponent)

After gaining and then using this ability ot rescue Kat (with Loraigo, Amy, Kiyoshi, and Roki/Nina's help) he would then be unable to use powers for a week(the charm would be working essentialy at 1% strength, while water control and his new ability would be completely unavailable) He would also be incredibly exhausted, so two fays he would basically be going in and out of sleep.

IF that is, Faery/Kat are wanting a heroic rescue.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Member Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

@Drama: rggggggllll

@Valkarma: IG. I'm a tread head.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Wink

~*~**Josun Tomoro**~*~

Talk to Kat.

Kiyoshi, Roki, and Nina are going to be doing their own thing right now, and unfortunately are going to be "unavailable" for the so-called rescue of Kat.

You really probably do not need to borrow any extra points for a heroic rescue, but teh, whatever floats your boat and sinks it to.

Talk to Kat.

I would answer your questions (and still will if you would like me to), but due to School, I will not be online until later this evening... About seven or eight-ish within my Time Zone here.

So yes, as I stated twice above. Talk to Kat. If you would like to discuss this with me, it probably will not be until later...heh... Sorry about the time inconveneiance.

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Cool

(Sorry about the double post...heh...)

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance
    "Let's go!! We are all friends, and united we stand strong."

I thought I would say that this made me laugh for some reason. Hehe It kind of reminds me of the slogan from the Army commercials... Anywho, off to post, then off to school... Arriverderci until later!!!!!!!

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didn't even expect that, I just wrote with flow or at least try to ^^'
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Cool

I didn't even expect that, I just wrote with flow or at least try to ^^'
    Hahahahahahaha! Yes, when people do not try to be, that is when they are the most hilarious. It still made me laugh. So thank you. Ha-ha! I have to go to school now. Toodles!

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

*clears throat*

I know this is long over with probably but I needed to say something. Next time, when something like this happens, could someone please inform me. And, I would've have liked to have had some say on what happened with the posts. No one asked me.

I don't want to get on anyone's bad side and I don't mean this to br rude or anything. But, please, let me know. I was completely left out...

Sorry if anyone takes this the wrong way. It wasn't meant that way.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Well seeing as how I'm going to be absent for a while I'm going to have to get Jericho out of his fight for a while or something...
    ~The One and Only~

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

random information about Samael's name because I feel I'm under represented in the OOC thread

"In the Apocryphon of John, found in the Nag Hammadi library, Samael is the third name of the demiurge, whose other names are Yaldabaoth and Saklas. In this context, Samael means "the blind god", the theme of blindness running throughout gnostic works. He is born out of the error of Sophia, who desires to create offspring of her own without the Spirit. His appearance is that of a lion-faced serpent. In On the Origin of the World in the Nag Hammadi library texts, he is also referred to as Ariael."

He is often equated to the God of the Old Testament and remains ignorant of his origins and the existance of higher powers, saying 'There is no god but me'
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-27-2009 at 06:32 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm back, sunny. I'm in good condition now.
    Great! Stay healthy!

...and Paper, FBD and I are guys.
    Wait. Paper heart is a guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Josun Tomoro View Post

IF that is, Faery/Kat are wanting a heroic rescue.
    It might also help if you had any idea where she was.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    *clears throat*

I know this is long over with probably but I needed to say something. Next time, when something like this happens, could someone please inform me. And, I would've have liked to have had some say on what happened with the posts. No one asked me.

I don't want to get on anyone's bad side and I don't mean this to br rude or anything. But, please, let me know. I was completely left out...

Sorry if anyone takes this the wrong way. It wasn't meant that way.
    Um. What are you referring to? The stuff here in the OOC thread? That was over pretty quick. And I think it's now resolved. Are you saying you wanted a PM?

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    Well seeing as how I'm going to be absent for a while I'm going to have to get Jericho out of his fight for a while or something...
    Are you saying you're trying to make a break for it?

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know sunnyside, I didn't realized till now that in your sig it was the chesire cat from alice and wonderland, rather than a solar eclipse ^^' whoopsies.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default A Big Warning From Grandpa Grumpy!!!!

This is a big warning guys, a big warning. For now on you can call Grandpa Grumpy, when messages like this come up.

I got my laptop, I'll be on as much as I can. As much as I can if I feel well. At the moment I am at the hospital.
    I'm feeling pretty sick.
    So this is a big warning right now, I am not in the mood. Cross me with one word and I'll snap.
    I don't know if its because I am not feeling well or if its the hospital itself or my medicine.
    But just say the wrong word, the one wrong word something I don't like and be warning I will reel.
    This is a warning because last night I snapped at people. So I am telling you now.
    Last night I wasn't feeling well, wasn't at the hospital last night though...just not feeling to hot.
    This morning[real late early in the morning 3 am.] I began throwing up.
    I fainted at 6 in the morning and have been in the hospital all day.
    They wanna keep me for observation.

So yeah I have my laptop[well my dad's laptop, but he'll let me use it] I'll be on as much as I can.
    That was more or less what I came to say.
    That I will try to be on as much as I can.
    Try.
    I'll try to get on at my visitor hours, 12:00-1:00 and 6:00-7:00 in the evening like now. Cause my dad visits me then and I can take his laptop.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paper~♥ View Post
    Heated conversation T_T im an anonymus face o thats sad real sad , but we have a description of what YOU look like FBD "cute" XD kat called you cute XD . aww that convo made sense to me all if feel is instense hidden hate you two have for eachother . you two should hurry up and make babies , im sorry that was a totally inaproipriate thing to say i apologise in a really messed up mood thats kinda "blargin flagin mihergin geshenk" if you know what i mean .
    My last post about the big warning didn't explain this very well.
    I wasn't feeling so hot last night.
    So whatever I said it must be the sickness.

Edit: And I male. Last time I checked I still had the parts to match male.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Cool

So you feel even more loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer
    random information about Samael's name because I feel I'm under represented in the OOC thread

"In the Apocryphon of John, found in the Nag Hammadi library, Samael is the third name of the demiurge, whose other names are Yaldabaoth and Saklas. In this context, Samael means "the blind god", the theme of blindness running throughout gnostic works. He is born out of the error of Sophia, who desires to create offspring of her own without the Spirit. His appearance is that of a lion-faced serpent. In On the Origin of the World in the Nag Hammadi library texts, he is also referred to as Ariael."

He is often equated to the God of the Old Testament and remains ignorant of his origins and the existance of higher powers, saying 'There is no god but me'

Wow! That is really awesome-socks! Go you and your Character(s) of epical proportions of magical doom and saddened hearts of philosophical and religious demeanors!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside
    Wait. Paper heart is a guy?

Why do I get the feeling that I am one of the only people who noticed that/this?

You know sunnyside, I didn't realized till now that in your sig it was the chesire cat from alice and wonderland, rather than a solar eclipse ^^' whoopsies.

-Smiles- You are just so cute Temperance!!!!!!!
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-28-2009 at 12:49 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hope you get better again FBD. You seem to have a really hard time with the sickness

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My bloodline on my mother's side dates back all the way to the Taino tribe.

I intend on heading to their settlements sometime in the future. (If there are any still remaining.)

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Get well soon mister FBD ^^ I believe you will :]
    Sig set made by Daken

Closed Thread

Thread Information