AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 94 of 186 FirstFirst ... 44 84 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    Wolx blinked a few times, and shook his head, shaking off the daze that clouded his mind. He looked down at Valkyrie, and kneeled to her side. His voice as calm as it had been when they first meet. "Why are you crying? Valkyrie? Have I done something wrong?" Wolx had the most puzzled look on his face as he wrapped both hands around her, and held her close. he could even feel her breath on his neck as he softly rubbed the back of her head.

'The young boy only nodded, and took her hand once again. Instantly they were once again surrounded by the light. Then a familiar voice once again spoke out to them. Addressing them bot directly this time. "Well then now. The first day of school. How fun it must have been to meet new friends, and have fun being brothers in a school where you really DON'T belong." Claux silently sighed before closing his eyes. His body once again tensed as the scene played out before them

The light faded, and both were standing inside of a nice school. Almost like a college. It was beautiful, and all the children wore the same type of cloths. The uniform was casual, and professional, however the attitudes of some of the children were at the very least not that. "Come on Loser get up. You this smart little brainic fight for yourself." An eight year old was standing over a fritened child. his arms were covering his head as the older boy continued to beat, and kick him. That young boy was Claux. His silver hair swayed with each violent thrust of the boy's foot. Shortly after a well placed kick sent the young claux back into the lockers, and with it hthe back of his head was struck with a book. The young Claux slid to the ground passed out. His hair fell over his eyes, and in that moment a large humming sound was heard from down the hall. All the childrenturned to look but were blinded by a bright red light. The light covered the eight year old, and as it faded that boy was gone. Only his cloths lay on the floor before a dazed Claux who looked up to find his older brother stand 30 or so feet down the hallway with his smoking hand still up. His silver hair began to fall out revealing the natural brown. He exhaled as sweat poured from his forehead, and an to his brothers side. "Claux are you ok? Come on let's go" The older brother slowly picked his younger brother up to his feet, and walked up down the stairs, only a few feet from where the fight was, and away from the view of the older Claux that stepped up, and looked at the cloths of the eight year old. "The burden of being a young Shifter. Do you understand what happens when a telepathy child is struck in the back of his head?" The older Claux looked over at the young girl, ad with a depressed look asked his question.
    Star watched at the young claux was beaten by his class mates. She'd yelled a few times for them to leave him alone, but it was to no avail. For this was a memory in the past one taht could not be changed. Star covered her face trying to not cry, but she couldn't hold them back. She sook her head at his question, "No I don't know." Star looks at Claux, "Why didn't you defend yourself? You could have beatne them. Why let them hurt you."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Nothing makes you feel like more of a man than an oblique religious reference.

Samael was stupified by the girl's response. He let the dog thing pass, believing it to be her misspeaking, or her being insane. This nonsense of 'shifting'... sounded like... He groaned... she was one of those deluded fools that believed that they had 'super powers'. "' had you thought to bring clothes'? What the hell? Who walks out the door off their house buck-naked and doesn't think to themselves 'you know what... some form of clothing might be useful. But then... you seem to believe you are a shifter, so I can't imagine braincells are your most numerous asset."

"Regardless..." he took of his shirt, wait remained of it... the tattered, dirty-covered, bloody soaked affair was little more than a rag at this point. He tossed it to her, not caring if she took it or not. He was probably going to have to spend more money to get the supplies to clean and repair then the shirt probably cost so it wasn't likely to spend much more time out of the trash can. "Its not much but its the most I have right now. Take it and cover your shame, oh Fruit-eater. It ain't a fig leaf but it will do"

-----

Frederic followed the girl, who seemed to be having problems with her ankle, but she didn't ask for help so he assumed that she had the problem undercontrol. Instead, he simple followed in silence, eyes darting occasionally in nervous agitation.

Eventually she led him to an unconscious young man and indicated that he was of the name 'Kairos' and that he was to help her carry him to another location. He nodded someone reticent but followed her and gestured for her to give the signal to life him.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-25-2009 at 03:15 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at the form of Kevin now. He didn't like it. It scared him, frightened him a bit. And after the killing of the deer and watching something like that. It made Rain a bit sick, he felt like puking, but fought the urger.
    Eh heh, you do this all the time
    Not to this extent
    What extent?
    He seems less human more animal then the last time I saw him
    Oh
    Yes

Even though he had fear he walk right next to Carlos and stared at the wolf Kevin.
    "Um Kevin...I need some help, or more my friend needs some help," Rain said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Rain, I don't think he's in the mood to speak so I shall speak in his place. I'm sure he won't have any objections. What's up?"

The cold neurology wore off as no hostiles were nearby. Everything was not frozen but rather drenched in water. Kevin was still feverishly eating, causing his wounds to regenerate faster than normal. It got at his brother's speed now. There was little meat left on the deer corpse but Kevin kept at it.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'Claux only sighed heavily, and turned his head to the side. He shook it a few times, and then looked at the roof of his memory. "A telepathy's head is the crown of information, and the cosmic flow of information that continusault flow around, and around. If broken for even a second then it ends badly. Watch." The light once again came, and went, and a few months had past. The two brothers stood side by side surrounded by vegetation, and wildness. The young silver haired boy, Claux, and the older brow haired boy, Wolx, stood watching there mother work. Her hair was in a pnytail as he was taking notes on the wildlife around them. The young Cluuax stood a few inchs behind his older brother as the sound of animals, and rushing water surrounded them. He hadn't wanted to come at all, and from the moment there plane landed his headache had begun. He had expressed to his older brother that his head hurt, and Wolx replyed by leaving without telling his mother, and headed back to camp. Claux was left with his mother when a hi vision began to blur. As his young mind was still yet to grow into maturity his childhoood vision came into existence before his eyes.'

'At this moment the scene stopped, and Claux fell to his knees. Tears began to form in his eyes as he only looked at his mother. he didn;t want to relive this day. Not today. November 15, the day she died. he never whated tot hink about this day again, but life was a cruel clock that continued to tick inside the hourglass of reality. Claux turned to his partner, and then back at his mother. "If you don't want to witness something horrible then please turn around. I can't skip shead but at least you don't have to see this side of me. It's your choose."

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean returns the brief smile at the girl who sat net to him in the sand. He pulls his flask out of his hip pocket again and was about to offer it to her when he noticed the sudden change in her attention and followed the line of her gaze. He hops to his feet as she is on hers and sets off at a brisk walk, wondering what is going on. After a moment of thought, he sets off after her.

As he gets closer, his eyes are drawn to the girl standing in the water… without… any… cloths. A moment later the loud annoying guy he saw earlier making a rather twisted quote from the good book. He stops walking and turns sideways so he is not looking at the red-haired girl mostly submerged in the water while he tries to remember if he still had a bag in his trunk. “’ah go’a blanket ‘least in moi car, maybe ah’ shirt an’ shorts.” [I got a blanket at least in my car, maybe a shirt and shorts] he says, careful to keep his eyes off of her while looking at the blonde girl [Miria].
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(ooc: In case people get confused my my mutiple quotes and all, this is for Lord of the Rant, Shy Satan's Child, and Light Buster. If you're not confused, good, because I was...)

Hana remained on her back a bit longer with her eyes closed. Why Jez had left was all she could think about at the moment. Jez had never abandoned her before and the reasons of why she would now seemed too much for Hana to gasp, especially after her recent emotional distress. She sighed and opened her eyes only to hear her name called. Sitting up she looked over at Jericho.

"Hana! Don't even look at me, you shouldn't see such things as the blood and gore here today, and I'm nearly stained crimson. I just want you to know that this was judgment that I passed on Kevin. He has received his punishments for his sins and I am through with him. The friend you knew, Roivas Jericho, is still here but just a little battered. If Kevin ever handles you wrongly or you just want to talk, I'm going to find that man Orochi now,"

She watched as he jumped off. His words struck her as somewhat odd at first but she realized their meaning. She was glad to know he was safe too. Although, she was a little worried that he had went to find Orochi. She got to her feet as she dusted off her clothes and rubbed her head. She still had no idea why healing was so exhausting, but she knew it was a skilled she’d be using a lot more. She looked down at Anthony and smiled, reaching out a hand, “Come on. I’ll take you to meet Kevin.

"Um Kevin...I need some help, or more my friend needs some help,"

Hearing Rain’s words she nodded, looking at Kevin. With a sweet smile, she cleared her throat, “I think we all need your help.”

"Rain, I don't think he's in the mood to speak so I shall speak in his place. I'm sure he won't have any objections. What's up?"

“Uh, Carlos, is Kevin going to be alright? I healed him as best as I could. If I wasn’t so weak and blacked out, I could have done a much better job. I swear I could have.” She pouted slightly, angry with herself and Jez, who still hadn’t come back. At that point, she didn’t have to. Hana was to hurt and angry with her and wasn’t sure what she would do if she saw her sister’s face.

Hana straightened herself out and looked at Kevin, making sure to keep her distance from the deer corpse. She spoke to Carlos but made sure Kevin could hear. “I had to go find Rain because he called me and asked for help and-well, I went and now I’m back but he still needs help. So, does Anthony. No one has told me yet what’s going on but I had to help regardless of knowing are not. That’s what you do for friends. I’m sure the two of you know that very well. I just hope there no more hurt feeling or anything. I was pretty stupid back there, leaving like that. I just needed to help. I didn’t mean anything by it and-“ She froze mid sentence, realizing she was rambling on again. “Ugh, there I go. Heh, sorry…” She hung her head, and felt herself become overcome with embarrassment.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Carlos and Hana.
    "Don't answer for me," Rain said, "I want Kevin's help, not Carlos."
    Rain knew he was being silly and awkward, but he really didn't care.
    "I asked for Kevin's help, not Carlos,"
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 03-25-2009 at 10:43 AM.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Junior Member Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 11:23 PM
    Threads

Ava blinked, one eyebrow rising slowly. Had she had clothes on, she would have reached out to smack the boy. No matter, if he went to the U, he’d see pretty soon that her amount of brain cells was no lacking number. But what an arrogant jerk! Who treats someone like this, expecting some form of gratitude, or some form of response at all?

She growled, the dog in her getting the best of her for a moment as he threw a nasty rag of a shirt at her. She steadied her hands, trying not to leap from the water butt naked, to rip him apart piece by piece for his snide comments and his arrogance.

“Yes, I was taking a stroll around the park butt naked –lovely day for that, might I add- when suddenly I decided I was embarrassed by being naked, and leapt to the water. No matter the four miles I would have had to walk from my house, no I decided to be abashed after all that walking naked. No.”

She rolled her eyes, and picked up his rag, politely tossing the wet, disgusting thing to his feet. “I’d rather fashion something from seaweed and whale poop.”

She wasn’t sure why she was being so unlike herself, and this was hardly the first impression she had wanted to give, but his arrogance, his lack of any form of chivalry – the disgusting rag did NOT count- and his insults made her see red.

Ava hoped that the girl next to Samael did not have a great attachment to him, and would find her response more humorous than insulting. After all, she did still need SOMETHING to wear, but she wasn’t going to stoop to wearing Samael’s bloody rag.

In an attempt to not look like a total jerk to the girl, she looked at her with a helpless smile, and shrugged. “He bugs me.”
    Last edited by Darling Ava; 03-25-2009 at 11:09 AM.
    "Your fate is joined to mine...."
    -Forever for Kartik

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Fine, be that way, ese. You want to show immaturity like that? That's fine by me but don't expect me to save your hide out of free will anymore. I will only do it under the boss' orders."

Carlos became stern with Rain to show seriousness. Meanwhile, Kevin, caked with fresh blood on his face walked toward Rain and Hana.

"That had to be the best meal I've ever had.

It's okay Hana, I'm fine but rather, are you okay? I think that might have been the first time you've really seen me pissed and on the verge of death. He tried to get me to lower my defenses by saying that he'd cast judgment upon you also after he was done with me. Do you honestly think that he is worthy of forgiveness?

What is it you needed help with, Rain?"

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    'Claux only sighed heavily, and turned his head to the side. He shook it a few times, and then looked at the roof of his memory. "A telepathy's head is the crown of information, and the cosmic flow of information that continusault flow around, and around. If broken for even a second then it ends badly. Watch." The light once again came, and went, and a few months had past. The two brothers stood side by side surrounded by vegetation, and wildness. The young silver haired boy, Claux, and the older brow haired boy, Wolx, stood watching there mother work. Her hair was in a pnytail as he was taking notes on the wildlife around them. The young Cluuax stood a few inchs behind his older brother as the sound of animals, and rushing water surrounded them. He hadn't wanted to come at all, and from the moment there plane landed his headache had begun. He had expressed to his older brother that his head hurt, and Wolx replyed by leaving without telling his mother, and headed back to camp. Claux was left with his mother when a hi vision began to blur. As his young mind was still yet to grow into maturity his childhoood vision came into existence before his eyes.'

'At this moment the scene stopped, and Claux fell to his knees. Tears began to form in his eyes as he only looked at his mother. he didn;t want to relive this day. Not today. November 15, the day she died. he never whated tot hink about this day again, but life was a cruel clock that continued to tick inside the hourglass of reality. Claux turned to his partner, and then back at his mother. "If you don't want to witness something horrible then please turn around. I can't skip shead but at least you don't have to see this side of me. It's your choose."

"I've run away from many things, Claux," Star says reaching out and taking his hand. "There's a reason for us having met. I don't know it, but what I do know is that I'm not going to leave you alon eto face your past." She looks onward to the woman and the fallen child, "I will stand here with you..."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana listened carefully to Kevin's words. It's okay Hana, I'm fine but rather, are you okay? I think that might have been the first time you've really seen me pissed and on the verge of death. He tried to get me to lower my defenses by saying that he'd cast judgment upon you also after he was done with me. Do you honestly think that he is worthy of forgiveness?

After a moment or two of thought she cleared her throat, "It's okay, Kevin. I'm okay. You were a tad bit scary there a moment and I was worried, but you're who you are. I knew you'd pull through." She smiled, "As for Jericho, I think everyone deserves some form of forgiveness. Sure, he threatened me, but, I would have had to deal with it. I still forgive him though."

"Don't answer for me, I want Kevin's help, not Carlos."

Hana tightened her hand into a fist slightly at Rain's comment but slowly released her hand as she calmed down. She spoke as serious as she had in while, "I really wasn't speaking for you, Rain. I was pretty much speaking for myself. But, I apologize and I'll stay out of your business from now on if that's what you'd like." She turned her back to Kevin, Carlos, and Rain and took in a deep breath, feeling somewhat like a wounded animal that was tossed to the side. She crossed her arms. All this helping was becoming old. Maybe she did care too much for other people. "Maybe I helped enough. I could leave if you'd like me to." She waited, still a little angry with the whole situation but decided to leave it if it came down to it.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hn." Samael grunted in response, not bothering to look at the remenents of his shirt at his feet. "Fine. Quite honestly, I don't care. My duty is merely to offer my assistance. If you do not desire it, out of some misguided personal vendetta against me...then... well... there isn't much I can, nor need to do about that."

He sighed, what was the point. God, it was starting to become frustrating. Everyone he ever met was a fool. Why couldn't there be someone else competent on this bloody world. He refused to believe that he was intelligent, that he was in someway special, that meant that all these people that he met were idiots. Then... where was the normal people? Those of average intelligence that he could talk to without having to worry about all pointless idiocy everyone else brought. He sat down on the ground, he was tired anyway. His bruises and the bullet wound were killing him and he just wanted to bloody sleep, but first it had been Kiyoshi, then... the blonde girl whose name he had forgotten, and then this whelp. He didn't know if he could even stay conscious long enough to make it to the storage unit, to have another night sleeping in a closet sized space on top of boxes and books.

Damn it. Why was it that the only other thing whose existance he could prove, who seemed reasonably intelligent and competent was out to get him? Why? Was it some twist of unholy fate that he had to get into this pointless battle of wits? All he wanted was to study his books and to cultivate his mind into something grand, something beautiful. So that he could look the wolves of oblivion in the eye and smile as they devoured his corpse. But know, the world it seemed was out to get him. It placed obstacles and annoyances in his path at every turn.

He lay back, he was starting to feel rather weak and dizzy. But he didn't want the others to see his weakness. No... he couldn't let them. He had put up a good veil of animosity between him and the girls, which was easy since it came so naturally to him. So he felt certain such foolish emotional creatures wouldn't concern themselves with him. But even if they did he hid his state. He mad his rest look like nothing more than him attempting to take a brief nap in the nice weather. He had to remember, that he was being manipulated, that his life was possibly under threat... and he couldn't let him bring that misery to anyone else.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean sighs as both girls seem to be completely ignoring him and turns to walk back to his car. Now that he thinks about it, he knows that he has a clean t-shirt and shorts in the trunk, along with a beach towel and a blanket. He hums softly to himself as he sets out at a light jog back to the parking lot.

Where upon he immediately slows down and ducks around behind some cars to avoid the notice of the police car driving through the lot. After a moment, he sets off at a normal stroll to the back of his car, pulls up the cover over the trunk, pops it and begins digging inside, careful not to look like he is paying attention to the police car.

Finally he finds the shirt, shorts, towel and blanket. Piling them over his arm he closes the trunk and pulls the cover back down before heading back to the beach and the stranded nude girl in the water. Once again he is humming a merry tune and smiling softly as he walks through the sand and down to the edge of the water, standing there for a moment and wondering if anyone will even notice him.

Aha sha, ah’ got y’u sometan ta’ dry off wit an’ wear” [Hey precious, I got you something to dry off with and wear] he says while carefully keeping his eyes to the side and at least head level.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin walked to Hana and licked her hand to show he cared then climbed up to lick her face.

"I'm sorry for what I said back at the house, dear. I love you and you know that. I guess I'm just not used to the disobeying of orders and am kind of impatient at times. Can you forgive me, love?"

Kevin shifted back into an injured human, wiping the blood from his face and mouth. With no shirt on, he showed signs of wounding and healing from below his chest. He hugged Hana tight, not caring about getting blood on her clothing.

Never will I let Jericho touch you. Ever...I will kill him and end his tyranny.

"One thing is certain though, Hana. I will never forgive him for threatening to end your life. I will end him and the false beliefs he has. Now that I know what he is truly capable of, I must work on my speed and evasion even more but I need you help, baby. Okay? I love you more than anything in the world. Rain I will hear you out now."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"That guy bugs me too. Just ignore him." Miria took off her sweater and passed it off to the girl in the water.

"It will keep you warm for now." She noticed a boy was walking up to the beach, the same one who she had said hello to. Miria looked at this boy while the girl in the water received the clothes. She looked at him with very curious eyes, as if she had seen him or heard his voice before somewhere.

"Thanks for helping the girl. It looks like she really needed the help. Um, what's your name?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael closed his eyes and listened to the fools talking, insulting him, which was fine, he wasn't about to get upset over something so trivial as a mere insult. In fact, he wondered often times why people had such problems with his habit. Did they truly feel so vulnerable that a couple insults from them reduced them to the point of anger and frustration? It didn't make sense. But then... nothing that people did made sense. They all seemed to driven by emotion and it baffled him.

Junior Member Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 11:23 PM
    Threads

Ava sighed, shaking her head at Samael. Pretentious, was all that came to mind. As he laid down in the sand lazily for his nap, she moved deeper out so it was easier to maneuver. She couldn’t help but laugh at the girl as she took the sweater from her, and slipping it over body.

“I bet he gets on everyone’s nerves.”

Faintly she heard humming, and looked over slowly. A boy was walking towards them, humming and smiling, carrying clothes that she hoped that were for her. His words, though muffled by some sort of accent, told her that her assumptions were right.

A new blush crept up. God, how many people had seen her jump into the water nude?! Oh well, this guy was offering her clothing, and it didn’t do it with attitude like Samael. She gave him a bright smile to show her gratitude. After wrapping herself in the towel she stood up, taking the shorts to change in a bathroom somewhere.

“I am not sure who you are, and I am sorry my first impression was such a… weird one, but I am grateful for the clothing, and I promise I will return them as soon as I can get home to change.” Holding her towel up with one hand, she offered her other hand for a handshake to both of them, smiling beneath all her hair, now dripping and hanging over her shoulders, face and eyes.

I really need to get home now, she thought to herself.
    "Your fate is joined to mine...."
    -Forever for Kartik

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Does any one even remember the first time Samael called someone out because they couldn't speak english 'properly'? Good times...

"Off course I get on fools' nerves! Where do you think I get these bruises? People hugging me to hard?!" he shouted sarcastic, his voice was start to drawl ever so slightly, he needed to rest, no more talking. Just sleep. If he couldn't do something properly he shouldn't do it at all... but there was one more thing, "AND BLOODY WELL LEARN TO SPEAK PROPERLY! Language's took to many centuries to craft for you to just bloody murder it in your mouth!" this last part was too the boy. He hated, hated, hated it when people didn't speak english properly. English was not his first language but he had studied and practice for hours to make damn sure not a person could tell. Because if a language was worth using, it was worth using right.

But that was it... no more wasting time arguing with people. He need to sleep. To rest. He would have preferred to be sleeping back in his old apartment but sadly fate denied him even that small kindness.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-25-2009 at 02:24 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"He does get on everyone's nerves." Miria smiled at the girl, noticing that her sweater looked fairly decent on the girl. The girl offered her a hand and Miria took her hand and shook it.

"It's alright. I think you should keep my sweater. You look really pretty with it on. I am Miria by the way." Miria felt a draft of wind lift her hair, revealing her yin yang tattoo at the back of her neck. Her low cut purple halter top wrinkled a bit from the sudden draft. That was a sudden nasty wind...something isn't quite right.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Same as last time. Italics=dream, normal=real life)

"Kairos!" A voice said forcefully. "Open your eyes. It's safe. Trust me." Kairos struggled to obey. He knew if he did then he could see all those things. They were everywhere here. Where ever here was.
    "Come on now, don't be a coward again." It said. Kairos listened this time and slowly began to open his eyes. He was amazed to find no images.
    "Of course there isn't any. Your not awake." the voice said. Kairos looked in amazement to see himself standing before him.
    "What?" He managed to say.
    "Come on dummy. Your smarter then this." The other him smiled. "Can't you remember me? Can't you remember this?" Kairos shook his head. It felt familier but like an old room unvisited for years.
    "And thats what it is just like." The other him said. This time Kairos got shocked.
    His body twitched.
    "Don't be surprised. We are the same person in many ways. We share a mind after all. And that is where we are." The copy stood up and grabbing Kairos hand lifted him up. "Do you remember now? My name?"
    Kairos strained and strained before something clicked as he looked at the copies face. "Brother?"
    "Yes thats right. You called me brother. Though not in blood but in..."
    "Mind." Kairos finished the sentance. A few things were slowly coming back together.
    "You remember. This is where you went as a kid. When you got scared." He smiled at Kairos. "When things got to sad, or you got to scared. You would come here in your mind to play with me and be safe. I kind of escapism." His face went more solemn. "I have missed you little brother. I have never hated you for not returning. It meant you were safe. That was the one thing I wanted the most." He face became more stern. "But now your back. Which means your not safe anymore." He suddenly hugged Kairos. "I will protect you now Little brother. Together we will not let him hurt you."
    Kairos just smiled and hugged back. "Thank you brother. I should have remembered you sooner." He then walked away and looked around. "So how Brother?"
    "Let me in with you. Together he won't be able to control our mind, and I will take the visions so you don't have to suffer them." He held his hand out again. "Will you let me?" Kairos suddenly felt trusting and he gripped his brothers hand again. They both smiled and things began to fade.
    Kairos smiled again and in a low voice whispered, "Thank you brother. I missed you."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared he knew he had wounded Hana by his comment. Rain stared at his own feet.
    "I'm sorry Hana," Rain said.
    Rain didn't know what to say. He just wanted to seem tougher in front of Carlos and Kevin. Maybe the reason this was, was because he was scared right now. Hana had always complained she was the one who brought the others down. But all Rain ever did was attack the people who cared about him just as much as the people he should be hurting. He wanted to seem tougher so that Kevin didn't hate him. He was scared of Kevin's behavior, he was scared of Carlos only because he was a man who felt nothing. He realized he hadn't told Carlos anything and may view him as being burned. Or hurt because of what he said.
    "I'm not showing immaturity, I barely know you, I technically asked for Hana's and Kevin's help not yours...if you want me to tell you," Rain paused, "Then ask nicely and don't make it seem like your are commanding me or forcing me into it."
    Kill him.
    No, why does everything go to violence?
    You can't let people like that live
    No
    Rain
    I said no
    Rain...nevermind, I'll go
    What?
    You heard me, you no longer need me ain't it true
    No, I need you
    Then if you needed me you'd do as I said
    But that hurts people
    You need no one other then me
    But I..
    Rain do as I say, or I go now
    But...
    Kill him
    No, not..
    Don't do this
    Please...I need you
    I still need you
    Prove it

Red and black were the colors. His hair stood up and his second self took over.
    "Hello kiddies, I haven't finished my job in making you bleed to death," he said.
    He stared at Carlos.
    "That means you...hobo man," he paused, "Eh heh hehe."
    He took out his blood whips and meant it to hit Carlos.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Whoa!!! Ese, you got all loco...two can play that game."

Seeing Rain as his new target, cold neurology set in again, turning the ground to ice and freezing everything over with temperatures near zero again. He shifted into his human form and created ice armor on himself. Dense ice in the cold makes the armor strong.

"I hope you know that blood clots and solidifies in the cold. Your whips will no longer be useful or harmful as this happens!!!"

"Rain, he's right. I have more medical knowledge than him but he know about blood. It's common knowledge that it clots. That's how scabs are formed and scabs are solid. They clot and become much quicker in extreme temperatures like this. Just give up, Rain."

With a swift rush, Carlos punched one solid whip and shattered it then did the same with the other. Now it's time to knock the wind out of him and then grab the back of his head for a spinning knee.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-25-2009 at 03:53 PM.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Yes, I am sure that people do remember the first time Samael called someone out, because of the whole speaking English “properly” lot. Good times, indeed. Good times…)

“All right…” Kiyoshi began. “Seeing as in I already have my half handled, you can lift him whenever you would like, and we can be on our way.”

She looked at Frederic again then. “Thank y…”

But then she was cut off by something, and paused in speaking.

“Thank you brother. I missed you.” Kiyoshi looked down at Kairos then, still holding him up in a small bit of confusion as a smile was spread across Kairos's face.

“Brother?” She repeated to herself, rising up an eyebrow in the process.

She almost dropped Kairos than as she tried to decipher what that had meant, but quickly composed her position, and gestured Frederic towards the Shrine, trying to forget about it for the time being. She would ask him about it later.

“It’s this way.” Kiyoshi said stating the obvious, tightening her grip on Kairos as she did so.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oooo....you think your so cold and cool eh heh, eheh ehheeee," he said.
    It was his other self now, and all Rain could do was either sleep for the remainder of this task. Or stop him. Neither Rain wanted to do. As Carlos got close his other self smiled.
    Right now Carlos's blood must have been boiling, all his other self had to do was think about the blood boiling and it fixed the problems.
    "I have many good things to do,"

Closed Thread

Thread Information