AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 91 of 186 FirstFirst ... 41 81 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 101 141 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

She didn't asnwer Wolx question instead she asked her own....

"Wolx, will you accompany me, till i can get settle on my own? Please..." Valkyrie asked Wolx with a voice of an angel... She should be transforming by now, she needs this guy to be by her side... She needs him, for his blood, she's getting thristy and the smell of his blood made her a little uneasy... I need to shift Valkyrie thought to herself...

"Would you mind waiting for me for a little while? I just need to go to the powder room" she said smiling very, very sweet, almost tryig to make him see that she wants him.

She slowly walked her way to the powder room and when she got inside no one was there and while she was walking she was observing if someone else was inside the music store aside from the two of them, but she was sure no one was around.

Inside the powder room she shifted, she could feel two hearts beating inside her. She knew no one can say no to her beauty. Her long black with blue strands of hair was following the direction her heads moves, she was very graceful.

She decided to go back to Wolx.

She was walking fast yet without a noise so he wouldn't notice that she was back. She was facing his back. She looked inside his head and found out that his brother was coming very soon. So Valkyrie decided to use her hypnotic voice on him, the brother should be out of the picture, he will just be a problem...

"Wolx..." she mentioned his name with so much passion.
    "Stay with me for as long as i need you." she ordered him she knows he can't refuse, she could feel that he liked her too and she could feel her ability has gone a step higher. "I need you!" she said again while stepping closer to Wolx, as she moves gracefully towards him, she could hear his heartbeat, every pulse from his veins. She can even smell his blood more stronger, the smell made her a little crazy. She took another step and she was now infront of Wolx. She hugged him and kissed him with possesiveness, to ensure he was now under her unbreakable spell...
    She knows that any connection with his brother will be cut as long as his under her hypnosis...

You are mine now Valkyrie said to herself...
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 03-20-2009 at 11:43 PM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Carlos.
    "I'm not a child," Rain paused, "I can protect myself."
    Eh heh killing time
    Possibly
    I like when we kill
    I know
    You should get rid of the bird too
    No
    Uh
    What
    Soft to soft

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: This is interesting

Wolx was thrown for a spin when Val returned. For some odd reason he had the need to protect, and do as she needed. She seemed so helpless, and beautiful. He just wanted to be with her no matter what. When there lips connected Wolx began to feel differently. He was thinking about Claux but the more he thought about him the more her grip around him grew tighter. Soon his focus was on her, and her alone.

"Yes Valkyrie. I shall do as commanded."

The light in Wolx's eyes had disappeared, and was repalced with a glossy blank expresssion. He was different, and as he pulled back from her he didn;t notice someone standing at the door of the music sore looking directly at them.

Claux sootd both confused, and in shock as he watched Wolx, and Valkyrie kiss. His power was activated as it had been, and he was reading Wolx's mind. It was blank, and was replaced with only one thought. Valkyrie. Claux looked to Valkyrie, and as he did he locked eyes with her. At that moment he read into her mind, an found out she was a shifter. Much like himself, and Wolx. He instantly went into the offensive, a rare thing for Claux, and used his telekinesis to pull Wolx away from Valkyrie, and pin him against the wall while he stood in front of him. This time he was the one protecting the other. He would die before she could have him.

"You can't have him. Witch."

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

There is osmthing called sorrow deep within us all. A pain that feel sus with such sadness that cause tears to fill our eyes. The heart aches and the body numbs. While the soul begins to feel empty. This is how Starlight felt as she watche dthe paramedics laod up her body into the ambulance and tried to bring her back to life. This si how she felt as she watched Frederic just stand there and say nothing as he was asked if he would go with her.

That had been just last night. And still in her astral form Star laid slump besides her body in the hospital room. Depression was seaping into her fast.

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When she heard the guy call him witch, she instantly knew it was Wolx brother, so she spoke to Wolx very softly, "Wolx, you're brother is trying to hurt me, won't you please protect me?" she was looking straight into his eyes and knew he would obey.

"You know you can't hurt me." she ordered while talking, she was now using more of her voice hypnosis and mind control. Good thing she's been doing this for more than a hundred year, so she was pretty sure, she can fight."Are you willing to fight your brother?" she was smiling.

"Wolx, tell your brother that i'm not going to hurt you and that you need to stay with me, will you?" she looked at Wolx again with fake pleading in her eyes.

She looked back at the guy in front of the store. Valkyrie then spoke to his mind, "You wouldn't want to harm your brother do you? If you harm me, he'll be harmed to. He loves me you known, why don't you ask him?" he challenge the guy. She was beginning to feel irritated by this guys presence, he should leave, she told herself.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 03-21-2009 at 01:09 AM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Enough lies witch. You don't need Wolx. You want him for a snack. I will not allow you to harm my brother!!!" Claux growled under his breath, and as he did he released a pulse of telekenitic power. Hopefully enough to throw the girl out of the back of the store, and give them time to run.

Meanwhile, Wolx was still connected to the wall. He had noticed that someone was there but couldn;t make out his face. He was saying something about lies but he was to tied in with helping Valkyrie that he didn't noticed that it was his brother. He began to shift around on the wall trying to break free with brute strength. It wasn;t working. He began to growl, and as so his hair began to hair out till it was replaced with a deep silver color. Now the twin looked like the opposite of enough other. Claux looking like Wolx, and Wolx like Claux. Confusing right.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I am not a witch, im a vampire..." she walked so fast that before his telekenetic wave hit her she was now trying to pull Wolx off the wall...

"Wolx, are you alright?" she asked him, still very calm.

Once she took Wolx aff the wolx, she held him infront of her. SHe was holding both his hands to his back to make him her shield. She positioned her mouth to Wolx neck and spoke. "Would you like me to show you what your brother will be if i bit him?" of course she wont turn Wolx to be like her, she won't be able to do that. She knew Wolx was a shifter from the very begining that's the reason why he was attracted to her, because of her mysterious aura.

"Wolx..." she whispered to his ear. "Can we please get out of here now, i know you don't want me to hurt your brother, right?" she talked as if they were the only two inside the store, not minding his persistent brother.

"You know i can read your mind, even before you make a move, i know you're gonna do it, so what's the point of fighting me?" she smiled and continued "Why don't you just leave me and you brother alone? he loves me you know, he told me even before i told him i need him..." she was now looking at Wolx, trying to take full control of his mind and she did. She held his head and turned it to face her and kissed him again passioantely while her eyes still focused on the younger brother.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 03-21-2009 at 01:33 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Claux roared out loud, and for the second time that day lost control of his power. He expanded a force field aorund the whole store which in turn caused the store to exploded into a display of shattered wood, and metal. However, Claux stood in his own bubble with a sadistic look on his face. He grinned, and reached with his telekenitic hand and grabbed Wolx, who was under a pile of wood, and brought him inside of his force field. One in which the witch couldn;t hope to get inside. he even cut off the sound vibrations to his ears, and as he to was a telepathe he cut off her line of thought to his own so her only way to get to Wolx was to go through him. That wasn't going to happen. "Leave us be. Witch."

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: ~im sorry but Wolx will fight WITH ME... dont you get the "under MY control thing?")

She stood up and cleaned her clothes. "Damn dirt. You see, he won't come with you..." she made her voice strong enough. "Wolx come here. Can you please kick your brother out of here?" she told him like she was asking a favor but she was now controling his mind. "I don't want him to fight you, but you're a persistent little brat."

She used her speed again and move in different directions. "Wolx, you know why you're brother want you to get away from me? He want me for himself. YOU SHOULD GET MAD!" she ordered Wolx again.

(OOC: Fighting begins here with Wolx and Claux i dont know how you'll play this, but THEY HAVE TO FIGHT... im really sorry, you see, this is what happened when you put two characters together with different interest but with he same player... lol... peace...)
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 03-21-2009 at 02:12 AM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looks at the trees in the distance and sees movement from within the trees.

"I am going to check something out. I'll be right back." She leaves Samael behind to go investigate. As she approaches the trees, she can hear laughs and giggles from someone. But when she looked around, she didn't see anyone. Then, out the corner of her eye, she sees something tumble down the small hill near the trees. Miria ran towards the hill and seen a squirrel boy and a tiger girl giggling as they rolled down the hill and landed. She looked at them, amazed to see these two since she has never seen shifters before. Although she herself was one, she doesn't quite remember her other form completely. Then, the squirrel boy and tiger girl had seen her at the top of the hill and soon made a run for it. Miria began to run after them. They ran pretty fast considering they were animals but Miria kept up with them until they went through a series of heavy bushes and trees then, Miria began to lose there trail. After chasing for so long, she sees ordinary people instead of animals close by. She was puzzled but then thought about shifters. Miria walked back towards the bench where Samael was and to catch her breath as well.

"We should go investigate at the area near the beach. There is something I want to check. Care to join?"
    Last edited by Infinita; 03-21-2009 at 12:07 PM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sighed, "Whatever happened to Anton? Weren't we waiting for him?" he hoped that this girl wasn't lying to him in some attempt to spend time with him for whatever unholy reason she might want to do that. Perhaps she was a spy.
    ----

Frederic was relieved that the paramedics got here, he didn't want anyone, Star or otherwise, to die. He was asked if he wanted to come to the hospital, but he didn't reply. Eventually they took that as a no and left without him.

Not that it was entirely a no.

He walked back to his apartment feeling rather depressed, "It seems that the threads of the past, even the sweetest threads, are like those of the spiders web. The harder one pulls against them the harder they grip to you. But...I must still relieve myself of them. Such threads of past thoughts were never real, illusory draughts of wine to numb the drunken mind to thought. Everything they are is not but what they were made by shaping hands to be. No natural growth of mind or heart."

When he woke up the next day, he sighed as her realized it was white day and he had nothing to do since he could not leave to get a job interview until these holidays past from time.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Truth be told Wolx is MY character, and you dont have the right to order MY character around, but this was planned so im going along with it, normally I would just break the connection, and leave but I think this will prove to be interesting.

Wolx silently goraned as he stood to his feet behind a man with a blank face. He ffelt different, and for some reason wanted to run away from this place. His mind continued to yell for him to stop but his body seemed to be under the control, or at least influenced by an outside force. His left hand rose slowly into the air above the figure before him, and his now silver hair gleamed in the moon light. A smirk spread across his cold face as particales from around them slowly bega to collect around his hand.

Claux was concentrating on Valkyrie. She did move quickly, and Claux himself knew that he could fight her with her moving this fast. He silently began to think but was stopped when he felt a presense behind him. He knew it was Wolx but his mind was so cluded with rage that it blocked his train of thought. Claux turned just in time to watch Wolx come down with a karate chop to his neck. He rised a quick barrier, and was forced to lower the oe that blocked Valkyrie from Wolx. Wolx hit the barrier with a single strike, and Claux was sent sliding across the rubble of the music shop into the festival street where a large group of people had scattered due to the explodsion of the shop. Only a few had stayed to see why it happened. Claux came to a sliding stop, and lay on the ground with blood dripping from his mouth.

Wolx came toward Valkyrie, and scooped her up into his arms. He looked over at the one he just hit, and rised his hand up. The same particles began to form but this time infront of his open palm. Wolx once again had that same lost look on his face, and once a short time had past he fired the discharge of photons directly for the man. As it was fired it caused the ground under its path to crumble, and break apart. It reached its target in less time that it took for him to charge it. However it was blocked before reaching. He continud the blast, and took a few steps forward. Valkyrie was now in his left arm as he continued to close the distance between himself, and his target. Once he was rise above him he poured the juice on, and collected more photons, and discharged them in burst making the blast that much stronger.

Claux used both hand as a shield, and formed a small stronger barrier around himself, and as Wolx came closer, and increased his blast Claux, and his barrier were both pushed deep into the ground below them. Claux was sweating hard as he tried to hold back. he knew Wolx was under the control of another shifter, much like himself, but wouldn't harm him no matter what. Not after what he did to mother.

At that moment in time Wolx noticed the barrier weaken. He stopped his assult, and collected a large amont of photons in his hand, and punched right through the barrier. He connected with something fleshy, and as he did a fire a short pulse of photons through it.The result was a large dust cloud spreading outward around them. The barrier failed, and faded, and Wolx stood with Valkyrie in both hands. He kissed her for the first time himself, and looked down at the trembling boy who was covered in his own blood. His hair slowly faded, and began to fall out as it turned silver. Wolx grinned to himself, he turned, and began to run into the forest as the sound of police sirens were heard in the distance.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    Samael sighed, "Whatever happened to Anton? Weren't we waiting for him?" he hoped that this girl wasn't lying to him in some attempt to spend time with him for whatever unholy reason she might want to do that. Perhaps she was a spy.
    ----

Frederic was relieved that the paramedics got here, he didn't want anyone, Star or otherwise, to die. He was asked if he wanted to come to the hospital, but he didn't reply. Eventually they took that as a no and left without him.

Not that it was entirely a no.

He walked back to his apartment feeling rather depressed, "It seems that the threads of the past, even the sweetest threads, are like those of the spiders web. The harder one pulls against them the harder they grip to you. But...I must still relieve myself of them. Such threads of past thoughts were never real, illusory draughts of wine to numb the drunken mind to thought. Everything they are is not but what they were made by shaping hands to be. No natural growth of mind or heart."

When he woke up the next day, he sighed as her realized it was white day and he had nothing to do since he could not leave to get a job interview until these holidays past from time.
    Laura and Bill Adama sat by their aughter's bed side. The doctors had inform then that she'd sufferered a severe concusion, two broken ribs and they doubted she'd walk again. Both felt as if the world had come crashing upon them By now this accident was on the news. Neither had gone to give a word to the press on the situation.

In her astral form Star watchedher parent, they looked so broken. I was all her fault. She'd hurt Frederic and now her parents. She was such a failure! She deserved anything she go.
    Last edited by Lady Earth; 03-21-2009 at 04:04 PM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I've said it a few times. But with new people it bears repeating and I'm not sure if everybody reads the OOC thread.

Anyway in this game if things get to the point where people would be saying along the lines of the old Cops 'n Robbers:

"I shot you!"
    "No you didn't!"
    "Yes I did!!!!"
    etc etc etc

Than it is time to ask me to make a roll, which will resolve stuff like that.

However you don't have to go for a role for everything. It is perfectly permissable to play along, or arrange something ahead of time between players. Additionally some attacks can be made more or less for free for RPing purposes, but these only matter for reading quality, such attacks can't actually hurt the other person, and doing this is not encouraged. )

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

A large grin pulled its way across Jericho's face. Once before he had tried to end Kevin and had stopped short of the goal. Today...today he would devistate Kevin in a matter of moments, merely crush his body between his palms and it would be over!

"As you wish," Jericho stampeded forward until he was about ten yards from Kevin. He through out one leg and kicked hard at the ground, sending a few fast, large pieces of earth at the wolf.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 03-21-2009 at 06:56 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked between Carlos and Rain. They didn't seem to get along too well either. She shook her head, trying to think of something to distract everyone. "I'm a shifter too, Anthony. I'm part cat put that's as much as I'll say. Jez here is ghost. She died a while ago but she's still here." She smiled.

Looking at Rain, she smiled more, "I understand you're not a child, but it may be smart for us to stick together. That way, if something happens, we'll be able to react together." She hoped that he'd be okay with it. She wanted him to feel comfortable with her and know she'd help him through whatever was bothering him. She could see it on his face. There was something wrong. So, she wass determined to gain his trust more.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-21-2009 at 06:55 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Hana.
    "I'll work with Anthony and Hana," Rain said, "But no one else."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria sighed and stretched her muscles from that running and chasing earlier.

"I have a feeling that he would be at the beach or somewhere near there." Thing is, she knew he was there. His voice was carrying in the wind along with the voice of his dog.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"A feeling? I'm to believe something so subjective? But then... I suppose I have no reason to believe any given thing you say over another. Whatever, let us go to this beach, but if he is not there I will wash my hands of you." Samael stood up rather annoyed. He didn't have good memories of Kapok's beaches. The last time he had gone to one he had nearly drowned.

-----------------

Frederic lay back down and hover in that state when one has nothing better to do than sleep but cannot actually sleep because they are not tired. A numbness and ennui stretched over him like a blanket as he cast his vision listlessly at the roof, noting nothing of interest about it
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Something so subjective? Ptfff. When you hear people's thoughts and voices...I don't think you can call that subjective. Samael stood up from the bench and began to walk with Miria towards the beach. The walk wasn't that distant but she could feel that he didn't like the beach for some reason but it was really none of her business. The voice of Dr. Anton and his dog were becoming stronger as they approached it.

"It seems that you don't like the beach...or do you?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I don't like it particularly. Well... as a concept I don't dislike it, however, it offers nothing to me so I can't say that I like it conceptually either. In reality, I dislike it, it tends to be fill with the obnoxious sort of people who bother me and pull me off cliffs." he replied as he followed her.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pull him off cliffs? I wonder if he has ever had something bad happen to him with water? Her powers stopped working she had noticed and soon began to think that Samael was the cause of it. Dr. Anton had never really fully explained to her Samael's abilities. As they got closer, Miria still hoped that he would be there. Then, she could hear them as if they were close and as she looked around, they sat on a bench over looking the beach.

"Hello Miria and Samael."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael looked at Anton, but did let his thoughts get betrayed in the glance. Instead, he maintained a mask of disinterested annoyance, and vague disdain in his posture, which was easy for Samael since he bore those emotions quite honestly most of the time, "Anton..." he said in a briefly acknowledging the other persons existence but unwilling or perhaps unable to commit to any further interaction. Instead, he gave Anton the initiative hoping he would betray his intent in doing so.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana nodded. "Well, at least you'll help me and that's good enough." She smiled feeling like she made a breakthrough.

"Let's just hope nothing happens." Jez crossed her arms. "We're so disorganized, we'll get creamed for sure."

With a sigh, Hana shot her sister a look. "Stop being so negative." She was scared Jez would make things between everyone worse. She needed everyone's trust. She wanted them to know she relied on them and they could rely on her. That's all she wanted. Especially Rain. "You're going to make it worse."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC it feels darn weird for me to be making an IC post in this game :P )

"Yes, that would be my name. Well, "Professor" would do as well, but seems to formal for a beach. "

Anton closes the leather bound notebook he had been making notes in. And holds some binoculars he has around his neck up to his face.

"Just doing a little nature watching, it's a hobby of mine."

"Anyway I'm glad you two have met up. I do have a task for you. Specifically I need a number of people to participate in a psychological survey. Specifically people who believe themselves to be shifters or believe they know shifters. There is a small renumeration, the details are all in the consent forms. Here hold on a moment."

He unslings his bag and produces some standard forms for psychological profiles/surveys that the university uses.

"Of course I can arrange for extra credit in most of the liberal arts classes, we sort of work together for these things. And of course their identities will be protected, we take that very seriously as well.

Now, Miria has some files on some people who might be worth contacting. Though...I think you'll find if you're open that more people than you might think will turn out to fit the bill.

Now you might be wondering why I'm not doing all this myself, or having someone perform a phones survey. The reason is that this is a smaller anomalous group of people. People that typically are your age. Therefore they may be much more amiable to being approached by you. Especially if you take a personal interest in them and socialize a while.

Which may require you humoring them somewhat Samael. Still that's a critical skill you'll have to pick up on the road to wisdom, especially if you want to excel in graduate school. "

He stops to pet his dog, which is getting a bit agitated.

" Looks like I need to get her home. Anyway I'll be available for interviews starting the day after White day. Give me a call if someone has availability then."

Closed Thread

Thread Information