AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 90 of 186 FirstFirst ... 40 80 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain grabbed the bird from Hana, he held it in his hands and stared at it. He wondered about it, which he find surprising he barely had any connection with a being so badly injured. Except for maybe the time he saved Kevin, Carlos, and Hana from a cave.
    "I mean I would love for it to get healed, but I wish there was something I could do for it," Rain said.
    Hmmm
    What?
    Just squeeze it, there you saved and helped it
    But...
    It won't feel pain any more
    I...
    Rain kill it, kill them all in this tunnel
    But..
    Rain they are dangerous

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana watched as Rain took the bird back. She watched him carefully, studying him as stood there. Automatically, she knew there was something wrong something bothering him. She placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. "Rain, are you okay?" Without a second thought, Hana carefully took the bird back and placed him between her hands. "I can take care of him, Rain. You don't have to worry. All he needs is some love and care."

Jez appeared a few feet away and stepped towards them, "Alright, I found Carlos. He told me where Kevin is and I can take you. But, he doesn't plan on leaving unless you say you'll live with him again. I don't know what you're going to do."

The bird squirmed in Hana's hands, as if pleading for something to be done. She watched him and stroked his head again trying to calm him down. "I'm going to go see him. Rain, you and Anthony can come with me, that way we can all discuss what going on and what we can do to fix it. I think it'll be better that way." She nuzzled the little bird to her cheek and smiled, "Then, when I get a chance, I'll try healing him. I've never really tried it with an animal before. Especially something so little." She tucked him into her bag, leaving the top unzippered so he would still get some air. "Let's go."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Hana.
    "Give me back the bird," Rain said, "I'm going to help him somehow."
    Rain heard Hana's plans. Rain looked down on the ground his eyes quivered a bit.
    "Kevin hates me,"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos began leading the group away from the station. As he did, he thought for a moment but shook it off. It was nothing to him for he served only Kevin.

"Hana, I've never seen these people before. Who are they and what business do they have with seeing the boss?"

For the first time in a while, Carlos formed two wrist blades made of solid ice as his face looked away despite being reflected through the ice.

"What's wrong, newcomers? You never seen a man with heavy burns on his face before? Let's keep moving."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-19-2009 at 08:22 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Carlos.
    "I'm the on who buried you guys out of the cave," Rain said, "You could be nicer."
    Rain grabbed the bird from out of Hanas bag. Rain didn't like this guy, Rain wished he didn't save him.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"A name would be nice. After all, I know where the one you're looking for is. Hana, what are their names?"

Kevin began napping again without a care in the world. His eyes grew heavy after his hearty meal in front of a nice fire. As he slipped under with a smile he ignored any regrets for the time being. They would come rushing back. Sadly, he would not know when.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana stared between the two and watched as Rain took the bird back. "I think we could all try to be a little nicer. We're each helping each other. And, even though you've never seen each other before, Rain's a friend of mine and, Carlos, you're a friend of mine. I'm not going to stand back and let the two of fight without saying anything." She took a deep breath and calmed herself before continuing. "Rain, I'm sure Kevin doesn't hate you. It's all a misunderstanding. I'll be there and I'll make sure nothing happens. Trust me, okay? I'm someone you can trust."

With that, Hana looked at Carlos, "And you, Carlos, can back down a bit. He did save us after all. This is Rain and that's Anthony. Now, Rain and Anthony need Kevin's help. Rain asked for it even though he thinks Kevin hates him. And, I know I don't usually speak out like this but I'm not going to let this go. Besides you're all going to have to get along because I'm not letting any of you go because of some...mistrust and misunderstandings. That's all I have to say about." She crossed her arms, fustrated with the whole situation. She wasn't going to let them get away with fighting all the time. She promised Rain she'd help him and she planned on going through with it. Both of their attitudes were completely unexceptable. "This isn't going to work..."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-19-2009 at 08:59 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Well, your the big brother... i see... so why did you live your li'l brother? where is he?" she asked before answering his question.

"Hmmn... actually, i don't know what i'mlooking for." she smiled shyly. "I'll know when i see it..."

she paused for awhile to look around her. She always been so observant about her surroundings. She could see that the people around them are starting to lessen. They seem to be going in different directins.

"Maybe their all now going home" she thought aloud.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm sure the boss won't mind Rain at all. I thank you for saving me and the boss as well as saving Hana also. Put the mistrust and misunderstandings aside and keep moving...all of you."

Carlos let the ice blades shatter and kept moving.

"What business do you have with the boss? As his right hand, I think I'm entitled to know. I'm trying to be as patient as I can right now and with the proper information, I think I could help also."

Carlos felt his face some more. His skin was much smoother scarred rather then unharmed.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stares at Carlos.
    "I don't have to tell you anything," Rain said.
    Rain was being silly and stubborn, he knew that. But he didn't like this Carlos guy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"That's fine. Hana, what is it that you need the boss' help with? If you don't wish to answer, that's fine too. I just prefer to have some information to relay to the boss."

Carlos kept moving, stomach rumbling.

"I regret not eating but when we reach the boss, he will give."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Carlos.
    "Kevin helped me before without being informed of anything," Rain said.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho had completely ignored Hana and Carlos as they left. He'd been distracted by the fire. He mouthed word and frowned as if it could poison him somehow. This poison though, had been a large part of his history. It had drifted through his mind, coursed through his veins, and stolen the very heart from his chest. He was in love with this long time companion of chaos that gave him meaning. Without it, Jericho would have never stood out.

Roivas put his hands close to the flame that was beginning to die out and become just burnt charcoal, "So you are the voice?" He smiled softly and touched the flames, "You are what guides me through my life? Of course, why didn't I realize before that you were the true light?"

He pulled his hands away from the last flames and noticed everyone was gone. Jericho would have to find someone and Roivas had no idea where the burnt wolf and girls had gone.

"So...Kevin it is. I will enjoy meeting him with both of us a new being," The flames suddenly erupted with a vengeance as Jericho through back his head and laughed with new meaning, "My flame shall spread and engulf the entire world. Let all who survive bow at my feet and beg like dogs,"

Jericho's eyes grew a dark red as if the flames had entered his soul and his body began to burst at the seams with a deep red glow that peeped out from beneath. At his feet, the earth started to smolder and grow incredibly hot. Roivas would take Kevin up on his offer to challenge him.

"Let the mutt be the first of many to beg for his life!" The new monstrous Jericho called out into the open air and started his hunt through the forest.
    ~The One and Only~

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolx couldn't keep his eyes off of Val. She was more then beautiful. She had this mysterious aura around her. It some how made him that much more interested in learning more about her. He looked ahead to notice that the Musi store was only a few steps away. They would be inside if they took ten more steps. He grinned to himself as she walked a few steps ahead of him, and with a quick hop skip covered the short distance between them. "Who Claux. He's somewhere close by. If you don't mind however I have a question to ask you." Wolx was now standing outside of the music store door, and entered with a faint "ping" sound. He held the door for Val, and as she entered he closed it, and stepped behind the rock, and pop section. He looked at a CD, and then over at Val, hoping she would take the time out to speak to him.

Claux walked slowly back toward the festival. He had to find WOlx quickly. He had a head ache, and his mind was eating itself. He didn't understand why but seeing that girl made something in his head snap. Lucky for him, he had a connect with Wolx, and allowed him to find him almost anywhere. It was a type of sixth sense that he was born with. Not to mention his power had reactivated itself, and he was walking around with brown hair.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Damnit, the bathroom calls...Into the woods!!!"

Kevin was content with the fact that he could just go where he liked. That was one of the advantages of being a wolf.

"Back to my field. It turns out I'm still hungry."

Kevin strengthened the fire and cooked some more fish with a smile.

Meanwhile, Carlos calmed down and said, "Normally, I would take your impudence personally but I'll let it slide. Rain, are you shifter as well? I'm just curious on that one."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Carlos.
    Kill him.
    I can't.
    Why not?
    Because..
    Oh you've grown soft

Rain stroke the bird for a few minutes and continued to stare at Carlos.
    "Yes, I'm a shifter," Rain said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I won't ask of your powers. That would be prying too much. If you've any questions about me or the boss, ask away."

Carlos was starting to soften up a bit on Rain. He saw no harm in being friendly now. He looked about and said, "We're almost there, alright? Just a bit further. Damnit, I'm hungry. What about you guys?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain realized Anthony and him hadn't had any breakfast.
    "I haven't had breakfast I may be hungry, I don't know about Anthony," Rain said.
    Rain stared at the outline of a forest coming closer. Rain sighed, Kevin hated him he knew it.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana really hadn't been paying attention. She walked silently along with them, listening as the converstation got more civil. She smiled to herself as Carlos finally seemed to accept Rain.

With a smile, she nodded, "Yeah, I'm hungry too. I wonder how long it's been since I've eaten..." She pondered it a moment before shrugging, "Guess it doesn't really matter. All I know is that I'm hungry too." Hana notice Rain looking at the edge of the forest. "Hey, it'll be alright. I'm here." She placed her hand on his shoulder again and walked silently beside him. Yawning, she fixed the bag on her shoulder. "And, this might be the cat side of me, but I'm getting tired to. Altough, I did take a nap this morning..."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

The fiery beast pushed his way through forest, turning most everything into a smoldering ash. The constant smell of smoke drove Jericho faster and faster in the depths of the forest.

My love, Jericho, you must hurry so your flame does not die! Rush and consume your foe so that may become more powerful!" The wispy phantom appeared in Roivas's eyes and he now recognized the shapeless form as smoke.

He gave the wispy voice by nodding and started sprinting. When Jericho had come to a stop, he was at the edge of the forest and could smell a different source of smoke of fire and smoke. It was a small fire in the middle of a field.

"Buuuuurn,” The massive beast let the whisper slip from his just like thick, black smog that rolled from the side of his lips. The pulsing in the cracks became quicker and brighter. He gripped his fists tightly and focused all of his attention to the being cooking the fish.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"I didn't have breakfast either," Anthony said. "But I'll manage." He heard the converstion getting more serious by the minute. And to top it off, he heard the word, 'shifter', from Rain.
    Shifter?
    Yes. This is why the cops are after you.

Let me guess, you read someone's mind or did something to help you figure out I'm one of them and now the cops are after me.
    That's correct.
    Why didn't I realize this earlier?
    Anthony really wanted to know. But something didn't want him to, it wasn't the time at this moment.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Anthony, he had completely forgotten he was here. Oh, that sounded a bit rude.
    But then again Anthony was very well, quiet.
    "Are you a shifter Anthony?" Rain asked.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Me? A shifter? What is going on here? Am I really one of them?
    Yes. You are a shifter...
    He was speechless. He didn't understand why he was a shifter. Why was he chosen to be one of them? It's the truth though...he was one of them...if she was correct but he was quiet sure yet...
    "Well," Anthony said, slowly. "Someone told me that the cops are after me for some reason but I dunno. This person probably got this information somewhere but I don't know either so maybe I am a potential shifter...but I'm not sure if I'm really a shifter..."
    Anthony had a feeling this will end badly.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-20-2009 at 02:26 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: for Galen

I glad i decided to spend this time with you it really helped me to clear my mind and set things in order but i have to go now.

She didn't wait for much of an opposition she just continued. There are a couple of persons that i need to find and as it is now i don't want to involve you. I rather not get anyone else involved, i couldn't be abl;e to forgive myself if anything happened top you while you were with me.

besides all of that i hdn't been to see Rai and he must be upset so i have to check on him first then i'm off to search for another friend of mine. Pretty soon i'll have no way of tracking him.

I hope you understand. i hope you enjoy the rest of the celebrations. i'll see you around of that i'm sure. She started walking off the beach. Not recognising that she had noty said goodbye to the other persons there but she was again thinking about dark things and dangerous times.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Eating his fish, Kevin looked back and said with a snarky, "Hi..."

He sat facing away from Jericho and continued, "I'm so glad you showed up in my realm. Lately, I've been trying to find myself as a human being. I've been trying to realize what I did to Hana. You know, I have considered you as the reincarnation of my brother..."

Kevin dragged his claws into his chest, cutting across into the meat. He bled right before Jericho and said, "However, I have yet to see such potential in you. You came here for my challenge. It is completely different from urban combat, mind you. But enough talk. Let's have some fun."

Kevin made the gesture to "bring it on".

Meanwhile, Carlos lead the group closer, saying, "Please stay close to me now as we've no idea what's out this far. I don't want the boss skinning me for not protecting you all that well."

Closed Thread

Thread Information