AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 84 of 186 FirstFirst ... 34 74 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"So? You think i'll beleive that?" and she thought "I've been alive for more than hundred years and that is really ot acceptable..." she wanted to say that aloud, but she decided to just keep her mouth shut.

"So you really know where i can find a good music or book store around here?" she asked him again, still looking at his eyes.

She knew he was hiding something, she may not be in her other persona, but she was good in reading people een in her normal human form. it's like a God given gift, but it's always subjective. It always depends on the person she was talking with.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolx looked directly in her eyes, and for a moment his hair flashed silver. he caught himself, and turned around. his heart fluttered for a second, and then returned to normal. He pointed in the direction of a book store, and turned his head toward her. "Yep its this way. Follow me." Wolx was not a good lair. He was normally silent but had to get to know her for Claux's sake. He was to much of a shy little bed wetter that he wouldn;t even come close to speaking to her. Wolx hating do this to his younger brother but he had to get out of his shell some way.

"So how's life been treating you lately??" Wolx tried to make small talk. Trying to hide the fact that he two was someone that was a little shy around beautiful girls. The least he could do was make small talk.

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The guy started to walk and she followed him... She knew he was trying to make a conversation ann she asnwered his question... "Not good..."

"How about you?" she asked back...
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolx slightly turned his head away from the girl, and frowned. She wasn't much of a talker. Maybe was being to direct. Hopefully h could loosen her up some.

"You by any chance wouldn't be hungray would you??" Wolx stopped, and turned to her as he spoke.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I'm not hungry.." she said straight, she really wasn't...

"So what really made you come up and talk to me? " she asked Wolx again...

Still looking straight to him "So what do you really want with me?" she said softly but with sureness...

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oh my God she is like a brick wall. I'm not getting anywhere with this."

Wolx thought to himself as he looked at Valkyrie. Everything he tried on her just didn;t work. So with that he took a deep breath, and spoke softly.

"I think your cute, and wanted to get a chance to know you better. You seem like good people." Wolx slightly grinned, and began walking again. Watching the fireworks in the sky as they slowly walked.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I think your cute, and wanted to get a chance to know you better. You seem like good people." Wolx slightly grinned at Valkyrie.

She like the way he said that, but she still is a little aware that there is a possibility that he was really after her because she's a shifter, she doesn't want to turn up inside a cell again with a bomb inside her.

"How can you be so sure im a good peron?" she paused for a while and decided to mimic a familiar line from a movie. "What if your wrong? What if im the bad guy?" she said with a little smile on her lips. she liked that movie. It depicte "her" kind, it talks of Vampires goodness, somehow... Valkyrie really like the idea. that's the reason why she wante to go to the books store to buy the whole series books whre the movie came from.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"I guess i gotta get going, your boyfriend seems afraid or irritated by my presence... Good luck with him..."

"Wait! He's not....." Kat said while blushing, and she watched the girl walk off with this new guy that came out of no where. ".....my boyfriend."

I guess we kind of just skipped that step.....

She let out a sigh and looked at Xanu, when out of the corner of her eye she noticed the tea bowl stand. "Could those be......" She said while gently grabbing Xanu by the arm and dragging him along to the stand.

"Segoi!!" She gasped as she picked one of the tea bowls and held it gingerly in her hands. She slowly rotated it in her hand and felt every curve, and every finger mark. It was almost as if she was reading the pottery, trying to find what kind of soul the potter possessed, and what he felt as he threw it.

note: Segoi= amazing

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Tch..." Samael clicked his tongue in exaggerated annoyance, "There isn't much to tell. I'm not a particularly interesting person. The most remarkable part about me isn't so much that I'm particularly good, as it is I'm not broken. Unlike everyone else, I'm not disposed to nonsense, and needless things. I don't waste time with frail leaves of sand that others chase like kittens to catnip. If there is something you really want to know, for whatever unholy reason you need to know about one such as I then I require that you be more specific."

-----

"Oh no... no... Me? Interesting? I don't even really exist. I'm just a collection of beliefs I never believed... thoughts I never thought... emotions I never felt. I'm really... not something that interesting... you shouldn't even bother with me lest I bore you with more of my non-being." He spoke with a quick skittering tone, that sounded like millions of insects crawling as on out of the light when one opens the door to an abandoned house. He twitched slightly, his skeleton practically forcing its way out of his skin with fitful motions.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Rein, Josun Tomoro, and kat_star01

“You looked so intrigued.” Reina had said, and then Galen looked at her briefly before turning to his attention back towards the works of art. “You like pottery?” Galen nodded then. “Yes.” He said simply, and Reina smiled then.

“I don’t know much about it, but my parents collected antiques. So I’ve seen some really nice ones.” He turned to Reina then, and smiled. “You seem very fond of your parents. You must miss them greatly.” Galen said sincerely. He would have hugged the pretty girl in front of him, but then something else retched its way into his mind.

“Segoi!!” Galen turned his head away from viewing the tea bowls and various works of pottery to look at whomever said this.

“How about you can tell about how these things are made and we visit a couple more booths?” Reina asked, and Galen held a finger up to her, as in not to be rude. “Hold on Reina.”

Galen was quite intrigued with the new girl in front of him as well. As he watched her pick up one of the tea bowls and hold it gingerly in her hands, and then slowly rotate it, examining it closely, it only fascinated him more. She herself was obviously a potter of some type. But it was obviously apparent that the guy she had seemed to be with did not take notice of this creative trait of hers.

'What a shame.' He thought.

“Oh, you like these tea bowl miss?” The vendor asked as he examined the girl, examining the tea bowl. Without waiting for an answer, he continued, being the salesman that he was. “These Raku Tea Bowls are very rare. They were made by Shoji Hamada himself at his compound in Mashiko.”

Galen eyed the vendor as he spoke. He knew there was something off about the works of art he had earlier examined himself. He was lying to the poor girl…

“Hold on Reina. I need to do something about this.” Galen then walked up to the girl he had watched soulfully examine the tea bowl earlier, and then gently plucked the tea bowl from her hands and examined it quickly himself before showing it to the vendor, a look of anger creased on his face, his eyes showing all plainly. If anything at all, the one thing that bothered Galen the most was a liar.

“These are fake.” He said with distaste in his voice. “Excuse me, and what proof do you have?! These are quality works of art by Shoji Hamada himself!” Galen looked at the vendor then with a dull look on his face.

“You asked for it.” He sighed under his breath. “For one, this clay body is not consistent with that of the kind that is native to Mashiko. Also, for this tea bowl to be Raku…” He shook the tea bowl in the vendors face then. “It would mean that they were fired at a lower temperature, and judging by the running of the glazes, as well as the vibrancy in color, these glazes were generated in a lab.”

He still continued, concluding his argument. “Furthermore, the brushstrokes on this motif are not consistent with Shoji Hamada’s work. This is most obviously a fake!”

Galen looked at the vendor’s shocked face, not looking away even the slightest amount as he gently put the fake tea bowl back on the table. “Maybe next time you should think twice before lying to some innocent girl who just wanted to get the feel for the artwork that she loves so much. People like you disgust me.”

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Earth View Post
    She gasped when she saw that Kairos could see again. Shen then curtsies as he bows, "Nice to meet Kairos the shifter. I am Lady Starlight Adama. An Elemental." She winks at him and turns to the car, "Do you know how to drive?"

Kairos just smiled. She was quite well mannered.
    “I am a shifter not ‘the shifter’” he said kindly. “But it is good to have proper introductions with you Miss Adama. Well that sounds too formal.” He smiled childishly, “So I think I’ll keep with Star. Its better, matches your uniqueness.” He walked over to the car and ran a hand across it.
    “Sorry but I don’t know how to drive. My house wasn’t far from where I needed to be. The Uni and the bookstore where only a walk away.” He turned to her, “So if we are going you will have to drive.”
    He shuddered involuntary and caught himself on the side of the car. He looked up and was sure for a moment that he saw a grin on his shifter’s shadow’s face. “I ask one thing and you decide to do things roughly?” He thought. It made no response. Kairos just sighed and focussed his eyes on the vision what was before him. It was a guy. Kairos didn’t know who but something was familiar about him. From the looks of things it was another future vision but this time it was close to real time that it felt like it was happening now. “Another skill you haven’t told me about?” He muttered. Kairos picked himself up and shook the dirt from his pants. He could use this to track who he needed. Or was he already doing that. He looked over at a concern Star.
    “Could you help me a moment?” He held his hand out, “I think I may have found your Knight. If you would?” He stretched his hand further for her to take. As she grasped it, he spent the image of Frederic into her mind. “Is this him?”
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Anthony began to think hard about the house height and about the food. It seems that the height of the house will have to stay as it is.
    Guess I really have to deal with the height of the house.
    "I guess I could have a muffin and some orange juice," Anthony said.
    Rain went into the refrigerator and took out a muffin and some orange juice. Rain was surprised how prepared this house really was. Rain set them up and handed them to Anthony.
    "So um, Anthony....what do you like to do?" Rain asked.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Kairos just smiled. She was quite well mannered.
    “I am a shifter not ‘the shifter’” he said kindly. “But it is good to have proper introductions with you Miss Adama. Well that sounds too formal.” He smiled childishly, “So I think I’ll keep with Star. Its better, matches your uniqueness.” He walked over to the car and ran a hand across it.
    “Sorry but I don’t know how to drive. My house wasn’t far from where I needed to be. The Uni and the bookstore where only a walk away.” He turned to her, “So if we are going you will have to drive.”
    He shuddered involuntary and caught himself on the side of the car. He looked up and was sure for a moment that he saw a grin on his shifter’s shadow’s face. “I ask one thing and you decide to do things roughly?” He thought. It made no response. Kairos just sighed and focussed his eyes on the vision what was before him. It was a guy. Kairos didn’t know who but something was familiar about him. From the looks of things it was another future vision but this time it was close to real time that it felt like it was happening now. “Another skill you haven’t told me about?” He muttered. Kairos picked himself up and shook the dirt from his pants. He could use this to track who he needed. Or was he already doing that. He looked over at a concern Star.
    “Could you help me a moment?” He held his hand out, “I think I may have found your Knight. If you would?” He stretched his hand further for her to take. As she grasped it, he spent the image of Frederic into her mind. “Is this him?”
    "Yes Miss Adama is too formal." She smiles. "I'll drive-" Her sentences was cut short as she saw him fall. She stared not knowing what to really do. She'd wait for him to ask for help. Once he did she ran and gave him her hand. Th emoment she did the image of Frederic cam eto her, "Frederic..." she whispered as her answer.

She helps Kairos up, "Where do we go?!"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sheesh...Jez is going to make me burst a blood vessel eventually. Just tolerate it Kevin. You can do it. If you let such a trifle matter get to you, you lose. Be cool...

Kevin transformed into a wolf and tugged on Jez' and Hana's outfits so they would follow him to the kitchen.

He sat in front of two chairs...

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: Tamaki- Sama, kat_star01, Josun Tomoro

“These are fake.” He said with distaste in his voice. “Excuse me, and what proof do you have?! These are quality works of art by Shoji Hamada himself!” Galen looked at the vendor then with a dull look on his face.

“You asked for it.” He sighed under his breath. “For one, this clay body is not consistent with that of the kind that is native to Mashiko. Also, for this tea bowl to be Raku…” He shook the tea bowl in the vendors face then. “It would mean that they were fired at a lower temperature, and judging by the running of the glazes, as well as the vibrancy in color, these glazes were generated in a lab.”

He still continued, concluding his argument. “Furthermore, the brushstrokes on this motif are not consistent with Shoji Hamada’s work. This is most obviously a fake!”

Galen looked at the vendor’s shocked face, not looking away even the slightest amount as he gently put the fake tea bowl back on the table. “Maybe next time you should think twice before lying to some innocent girl who just wanted to get the feel for the artwork that she loves so much. People like you disgust me.”

Reina was amazed by Galen's knowledge of pottery. But most of all she was happy that he had intervened. She too hated persons who take advantage of other and she liked the fact that Galen helped the girl.

She went over to him and gave him a big hug. That was great the way you put him in his place. She glimped the girl he rescued but she didn't say anything at first. She released galen and kept a big smile on her face.

Where did you learn all that? she asked Galen. She looked at the girl now. Are you okay she seemed to have a shocked look on her face.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked at Samael, distraught and flustered by his response. My goodness...what an attitude...geez...

"Well, such as hobbies, favorite memories, interests, I never really had anything specific to ask. It was a fairly general question. It could have been answered in any shape, way or form." She listened to the breeze that had passed her to see if that same voice was speaking to her but...it was all too silent. That voice no longer lingered in the breeze.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sighed, looking towards no where, "I don't have any hobbies to speak of. I just do school work whenever I can, and if that runs short I find other research to fill my time. I don't have any particularly..." he hesitated a moment, "...good memories. As for interests, all I want is to hone my mind to a razors edge, and exist alone and unmanipulated."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yes Miss Adama is too formal." She smiles. "I'll drive-" Her sentences was cut short as she saw him fall. She stared not knowing what to really do. She'd wait for him to ask for help. Once he did she ran and gave him her hand. Th emoment she did the image of Frederic cam eto her, "Frederic..." she whispered as her answer.

She helps Kairos up, "Where do we go?!"
    "Just drive and I'll guide you there in no time." Kairos said. He shuddered again and had to hold onto Star for a moment. It was quite painful this time. He decided to just smile and make sure he didn't worry Star. It was the last thing she needed.
    He clumsingly clambered into the car. He looked at her and wiped any pain from his face, "Lets go then." he said in a reassuring voice.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    Rain went into the refrigerator and took out a muffin and some orange juice. Rain was surprised how prepared this house really was. Rain set them up and handed them to Anthony.
    "So um, Anthony....what do you like to do?" Rain asked.
    Anthony took the muffins and the orange juice with generousity. He didn't know what to say to Rain's question but he had to tell the truth nevertheless.
    "Well, I like to play video games," Anthony said. "But I usually put education first"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Just drive and I'll guide you there in no time." Kairos said. He shuddered again and had to hold onto Star for a moment. It was quite painful this time. He decided to just smile and make sure he didn't worry Star. It was the last thing she needed.
    He clumsingly clambered into the car. He looked at her and wiped any pain from his face, "Lets go then." he said in a reassuring voice.
    Star nods runing to the driver's side and starting the car. She drives out of the garage. "Ok, were do I go from here?" Please let me find him!

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho didn't do too much to introduce himself, just what was expected, "Hello Jez, wonderful to meet you,” He nodded before going out the door, finding Tommy laying out in the yard, asleep.

Jericho thought about waking him but Tommy would slow him down so he left him there. Roivas was leaping through the air, searching for a Shifter for about ten minutes before it hit him. How do find a Shifter? They don't look different in human form and unless a fight broke out, they wouldn't change. Aggregated, Roivas stopped leaping and walked slowly. He really didn't know what to do so Jericho thought about visiting some very public places like the mall, park, or the school area or...

"The festival! That's it there has to be people there!" Jericho could see balloons, food stands, and all other sorts of stuff there but he ignored them. He needed to find a Shifter or two.

Roivas stopped under a tree and sat down, eyeing the crowd. At the moment, he spotted no one that seemed of interest. If there wasn't anyone here then at least he could be by himself for a while. By himself...just like his glory days when he'd wait for someone to cry out for help and the next thing they knew, there'd stand Jericho to save them. He smiled as he remembered the feeling he got but it quickly faded once he thought about why it made him feel good. Was it because he wanted to save them or was it that he wanted to be the one to end them? Was what he had really wanted to do was end them by means he saw fit? Jericho balled his hands into fist so tight that his arms shook slightly.

"That's over with though. Remember Jericho, you're here for a reason," He shook it off and stood up to look some more.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OCC: I will not be here for a while, I really need to work harder than before in my collegework. Sorry if I had to leave you two Akira and infinite. Sorry if some do not make sense, I'm in a rush. ^^')

Quote Originally Posted by AkiraRayneRyuu View Post
    Calantha smiled back with her eyes closed as if she was laughing. She took the drink from Jean and handed it to Nina. "I think I'd like that Jean, I've never actually been in a car." After that it was silent people stared at her and exaggerated saying all at the same time. "You havent?!" She slowly scooted closer to Nina. "Eh.....um....no I really haven't......"
    She happily drinks a bit, then puts it on the table. By the looks of it, she is officially "full". "Ahh, the wonders of good food that makes me so happy and full. Whew, that was the most epic lunch I ever had. Thank you Roki for buying me lunch." She smiles to him and pinches his cheeks while he was drinking his water.

Roki stops drinking the water because of that and said, "H-hey! It was nothing really, besides what is better than having a good lunch with good friends right?" When Nina finished pinching his cheeks, he stands up to pay the bill and then leaves some money in the table for the tip. He cleans himself by wiping his mouth with a napkin and tells everyone, "I believe Nina and I have some unfinished business to do. If you two want to eat more, please tell us and you two can come by to our house later since I can cook anyways."

Nina nods with an agreement look on her face and bows to Calantha and Jean, "It was nice meeting you two. Please be safe, have fun and be happy all day. Here is my...err Roki's number." She hesitated because they do both share phones, but it is mainly Roki's cellphone. She takes out a pen from her purse and writes the number on a clean napkin. "There you go, contact us anytime you wish. I can answer it even at 4 P.M. if you want too." She giggles, "You two look awesome together, remember to cherish this day okay? Buh-bye now." Nina then winks at them and goes off, dragging Roki along because he was probably daydreaming.

Roki waves goodbye as he was being dragged by Nina and both went out the door. "Okay, now, our next goal is to go to our secret hiding spots number 1 and number 2. So to the forest we go, because of our time we have to speed things up." He stands upand tells Nina, "Hey, we need to go fast, so why don't increase our pace."

Nina happily nods and both ran at the same time. With no one around, they both ran to the forest, heading to their secret hiding spot. Trees were in their way so they had to dodge their way towards the secret hiding spot. They finally reached their destination. The rose was in good condition, there was no withered petals on the floor. Both were kind of curious to why it never died yet....one thing's for sure, is that they will never know unless they stay there all day to find out. Nina went serious, "Okay, this one is done, let's go check spot and see if the fireflies are okay."

"Mm, let's go!!!" Roki said with a serious nod. They hurried onward back home to check if they were okay. Nina has researched them by reading books on fireflies and has been catching some when Roki sleeps while Nina forcely shifts so she is the one active at night. Both were waiting for them to grow and populate up to this day. Sure it sounds very odd, but it was for the sake of love. Besides, being original is what they both do best.

They managed to get home safely, to quickly go upstairs in the other room where they do not sleep at, to where the fireflies are. "Okay, the fireflies are okay, we shall gather them all tomorrow and sleep for another day, make sure to feed them Nina."

"Hai!" Nina quickly responds and goes with Roki to feed the fireflies. As soon as they were done, they head towards their room and sleep for the next best day.

Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Star nods runing to the driver's side and starting the car. She drives out of the garage. "Ok, were do I go from here?" Please let me find him!
    Kairos wasted no time guiding Star to where he could sense Frederic. He felt like she was driving a bit fast. Like she was in a real hurry but Kairos could see she wasn't breaking any limits. Guiding her was proving hard enough so he focussed himself on that instead of watching her speed. Soon they pulled up to as close as they could get.
    "He is just ahead." Kairos said pointing the way. He was breathing heavy. "I'll be with you soon when I can catch my breath. Go on ahead I'll be fine." He got himself out of the car. He shot a quick glance up and saw his shifter shadow just floating like normal. He would have to look up at it less, or else people might think him crazy. He lent on the top of the car and just smiled at Star. He pointed the way Frederic was and said,
    "Go on then Star. Find your knight."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos wasted no time guiding Star to where he could sense Frederic. He felt like she was driving a bit fast. Like she was in a real hurry but Kairos could see she wasn't breaking any limits. Guiding her was proving hard enough so he focussed himself on that instead of watching her speed. Soon they pulled up to as close as they could get.
    "He is just ahead." Kairos said pointing the way. He was breathing heavy. "I'll be with you soon when I can catch my breath. Go on ahead I'll be fine." He got himself out of the car. He shot a quick glance up and saw his shifter shadow just floating like normal. He would have to look up at it less, or else people might think him crazy. He lent on the top of the car and just smiled at Star. He pointed the way Frederic was and said,
    "Go on then Star. Find your knight."

Ok so maybe she was driving faster than she usually did. Maybe even passed three red lights. But she didn't care. Sh ewanted to find Frederic. So she drove following every direction Kairos said. Once the car came to a halt she waisted no time in doing as Kairos had said. She nods at him and runs towards Frederic. "Frederic!"

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Anthony took the muffins and the orange juice with generousity. He didn't know what to say to Rain's question but he had to tell the truth nevertheless.
    "Well, I like to play video games," Anthony said. "But I usually put education first"
    Rain stared at Anthony.
    "What kinds of games?" Rain asked.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Closed Thread

Thread Information