AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 82 of 186 FirstFirst ... 32 72 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria watched as Samael sat down on the bench in frustration. She has never seen anyone as frustrated as Samael. Miria looked at her cell phone to check the time when she noticed she has a message from Rick.

"Are you ok? What happened earlier?" Miria stared at her phone and decided to answer the message later. She couldn't tell him what her and Dr.Anton were discussing. It was probably something top secret. Miria thought for a bit and then looked at Samael.

"Well, I can't just ditch you because that would be rude. What would you like to do since were here and together?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"What? What the hell are you talking about? Why do we have to do something together just because you were asked to relay a message? It doesn't make sense? Besides I have..." He was about to say school work, but then he realized that he didn't have school because of freaking read day! He groaned in despair, and sighed "aww hell i don't"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria was quite distraught towards Samael's reaction and looked at him in a relieved way. I guess it can be expected from the information Anton have given to me about him. Then, his expression slowly relaxed then he sighed. A reminder popped up into my head and then I took out the cell phone from my pocket. It was the one Anton had given me to give to Samael.

"Before I forget, Anton gave this to me to give to you. Not sure why he wouldn't give it to you directly but that's none of my concern." Miria sighed for a moment, embracing the sweet air the day provided. And gave Samael the cell phone.

"So, would you like to go somewhere since there is no school? Come on, it couldn't be that bad, could it?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"A cell phone?" He asked, and then looked at it untrusting. He wondered whether he should take it. It seemed peculiar that some person he hardly knew would go and buy him a cell phone. Slowly he wrapped his long fingers around the phone but didn't pull it out of her hand at first. Should he really take it? If he did... that meant that Anton could bother him more easily... not to mention telemarketers! With a sigh of resignation, however, he took the phone. Gingerly he inspected it. He noticed that it had a camera like most did these days. He'd have to tape over that. He didn't trust their not to be some sort of device... a bug maybe, to monitor him. It just seemed to simple for a cell phone to just plop into his hands without some sort of string attached.

Pushing aside her demands for him to accompany her, at least for the moment, he moved on to more pressing concerns, "What exactly is your relation to Anton?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After Samael had taken the phone from her, she placed her hands back into her pockets. Miria wished there was a breeze, then it could take her off her feet and into her own paradise. The sun was slowly coming down to the horizon, leaving the sky a pink and orange sea. When Samael asked her that one question, Miria looked at him with a relaxed expression.

"Anton is my professor for philosophy. Besides helping the lady at the art shop, I have no other relationship with him."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana yawned softly as she woke up. Her body hadn't felt that rested in a while and that nights sleep helped to fix her mood somewhat. She got to her feet and slowly began folding up the blankets that she had slept on.

Finishing, she began walk into the other room and heard voices. It took a few minutes to realize that one voice was Kevin's and the other was Jericho's. She smiled glad to know that Tommy and Jericho were safe since she hadn't seen them for a while. She carefully crept up to the doorway and leaned her back against the wall. There was a deep need to hear what was being said.

Jez appeared beside her, "What's the matter?"

"Shh." Hana put a finger to her lips and motioned for Jez to come closer, "I want to know what they're talking about." she whispered.

"Why don't you just go in?" Jez whispered softly with a sarcastic look on her face.

"Just let me listen." Hana shot her sister a look before becoming quiet. They both sat and listened in as Kevin told his plans and Jericho told about how he became so strong. Closing her eyes, Jez shook her head and looked at Hana, as if she was curious to know what her sister planned on doing.

Hana took a deep breath before walking through the doorway, "If you want to know what Orochi said to me, you could have just asked. You don't have to plan it out so secretly. I'll tell you, even though I don't think you'll be happy about it." She took a seat beside Kevin, eyeing him. "I have two questions I want you to answer before I explain anything. First, what did you mean you'd be 'sweet' as usual? Secondly, do you want Jericho to hear or would you rather me tell you in private?" She crossed her arms, feeling a little crossed. She'd like to talk about what happened so she could get some explainations herself, but she wasn't exactly how much information to give up just yet. That's why she wanted her questions answered first.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-08-2009 at 10:34 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Wait...you take philosophy? ...bah, it doesn't matter" It was odd though. He had taken so many classes in the past year and a half and yet he had not yet seen this girl. Or maybe he had and merely forgotten about it, which was possible, he tended to forget about people unless they... he just forgot about people. Never really felt the need to remember them.

He sighed and stuck the cell phone in his pocket. Best to assume that it was bugged, and not say anything that might incriminate him, not that he was clear on what that might be.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Yes I do take Philosophy." Miria tilted her head to his pause between his response. Was he also in philosophy class?, she wondered. And if he was, it's a mystery on how she didn't notice him. Miria usually notices people by distinct actions or by the thoughts she hears from them. But Samael was different. She didn't hear any thoughts coming from him, which was very strange. As he placed the phone in the pocket, she thought about what to do next.

"So, what now?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hell if I know. I'm just going to get a head start on my homework..." or maybe try and figure out who is manipulating my reality. He didn't say the last part out loud not because he feared being thought of as crazy (in fact that might be beneficial to his cause, as long as he didn't follow hamlet completely) but rather because he didn't want the potential bug in his new "cell phone" to hear.

"For someone who majors in philosophy you would think you wouldn't be so bloody adverse to silence and stillness. Rushing about is pointless! What are you gonna gain from all that activity? All that meaningless joy? Bah! The only thing worth doing thinking and sharpening the mind."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria couldn't believe the answer she had received from Samael. He must of had so much sadness and hatred within his life to be so...hostile. She looked towards the horizon to see the sun and then looked at Samael.

"You wouldn't mind if I joined would you? It's kinda lonely being on your own all the time." She asked in a solemn voice. Just the way he had acted earlier, she instinctively knew he would freak out and say no or just say no period.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, by "sweet as usual", I mean that I don't want to put on a forceful tone and make it seem like I'm interrogating you. I just want answers and I don't intend on being belligerent about it. I'm sorry if what I said came off the wrong way. Maybe I stressed the term "sweet" too much. I'm normally a nice person until provoked and you've seen it all this time. Hell, even Craig saw it. Were he alive still, he'd probably vouch for me and say something quite sardonic in nature. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"

Kevin sighed and looked out of his window while still in bed. The light shining through was nothing short of being mundane and boring.

"Second..."

Kevin looked back at Hana and said, "For now, I think it would be best if Jericho stayed to hear it out. More ears equals a better plan yet I know nothing of him except for the thought that he's rather trusting. Is that acceptable?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"ugh..." Samael groaned, "Another one? Why not? Every other bloody girl does why not you too!? Sure, whatever, do what you wish! Then you'll realize that I'm perfectly fine on my own. Sure its lonely at times, but everyone's bloody lonely at times! Even people who have friends complain about being lonely whenever there isn't a bloody person talking to them for more than moment. I've always been on my own, but if someone else wants to prevent that, far be it for me to deny them." He sighed and looked to the side, "whatever, but if your gonna study don't talk needlessly I want to get work done." He pulled a book out from his satchel and opened it to begin reading

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana stared at Kevin for a moment. For what ever reason, it was hard to decide if she was ready to tell anything about what happened. With a sigh and a smile, she nodded, "Yes, I guess that acceptable." She heard a growl as Jex stomped down the hallway.

"Well," she cleared her throat, "I guess there was a lot said between me and Orochi but very few words were involved. Mostly, what he said was that there was something wrong with you. At first, I thought he meant health wise, like you're sick or something. Turns out that he meant it mentally. That you weren't in a healthy mental state and you were putting me in harms way." Hana waited a moment, collecting her thoughts. "He asked me something about if I'd ever been shot before I met you. I said no and he said that that proved you were putting me in danger. He said that you were still being a soldier. That you were still looking for the thrill you got when you were fighting. There was also something about post traumatic stress or something like that. I can't quite remember. Anyway, he said that he didn't want to see me get hurt and that you wouldn't intentionally hurt me but that you didn't know what you were doing."

Sitting in silence, Hana sighed, "I guess that's about it. I can't remember everything and I might be off on somethings but that's around what the conversation was about. I hope it's helpful."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hun, I lost my tags, remember? I have no reason to comply as if I were a military unit anymore. In addition, you were the one who said that you wanted to help us. You knew the risks without me even having to tell you. I even gave you the option to back out as well if you were feeling unsure. We haven't taken action yet so if you still want to help then fine. If not, that's fine also. Hell, I can understand if you trust him more than you trust me."

Kevin looked back out the window and laid with his back facing everyone...Depression is short but hurts a bit...

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She has tolerated enough of his attitude.

"Seriously, don't think you have been the only one on your own. There are other people who have been and some have been by force. It's there decision to be lonely or not. You can change that but you refuse to. You refuse to get close to people because you have a secret that you don't want them to find out. And don't think I chose to be alone." Then she realized...she had just freaked on someone. She was beginning to feel bad afterwards. Tears began streaming down her face.

" I am so sorry. I just...." Miria didn't know what to say in this situation. Samael was almost exactly like Miria in a way. They were both alone in the world. She felt as if she was slowly falling down into another dark abyss.

"I'll just read my book in silence" She took out her book and read but sobbed behind her book, hiding her eyes from him.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As Kevin faced away from her, Hana realized her words hurt. "I'm sorry. If it sounded like I trusted him, it came out the wrong way. I was just stating facts about what was said."

She began to worry that she hurt him some how. She placed her hand on his back, "To be honest, I hardly trust him at all. I wanted to get out of that limo as fast as possible without being rude. I guess I didn't mention anything I said in response. Maybe that'll prove to you how I really feel." She took a deep breath, preparing to let it all out at one time. "See, even though he tried as hard as he might to convince me, I didn't believe him. I told him I knew there was nothing wrong with you. That I was safe with you because you cared about me so much. Besides, I knew that if it were true, you would have enjoyed my disappearing because then you could've hunted me down and still have that same thrill. I let him know that I didn't believe him at all and I knew I was safer with you than with anyone else. And that's the truth. I may have doubted a little but it's because he sounded so sure of himself. But, you proved that I was right. Besides, I don't trust him at all. Not after everything that happened with Rain and all. I was so scared." Hana wiped away a tear, trying not to cry for the millionth time since she met him.

"That's really how I feel." she kept a hand on his back before she turned her face away, ashamed she doubted for even a second. She fought back the tears, sniffing and rubbing at her eyes.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-08-2009 at 11:40 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin turned back around and said, "Now now, don't cry. Remember when that wolf bit you in the cave? Remember the feeling of anger that stirred inside you as a result? That's what I like to see. It shows that you aren't going to take crap from the enemy. It shows you have integrity. Now, come here."

Kevin smiled and opened his arms for Hana.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana looked down at her hand. It had healed up since then but there were still tiny scars. She could remember the anger and fustration that welled up in her when it happened. It was just what she needed to prove to herself that she wasn't a little girl anymore. She didn't need someone watching over her.

That's when it hit her. That same anger appeared again when she was sitting with Orochi. She hadn't acted on it like before but it was the same anger and tiredness of being treated like she was five again. She smiled to herself as she turned to Kevin, "You're right. I like it to." She grinned wildly as she wrapped her arms around Kevin and hugged him tightly. "I'm not going to sit back and take it anymore. That's a promise."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael sighed, looking up from his book. He couldn't help but feel like he might be partly to blame for this, and that maybe causing someone to cry like that might be immoral, "Calm down. Jeez, people get so bent out of shape just because of a couple words. Now stop your boo-hooery! Its frustrating to watch. And stop jumping to conclusions! I don't think I'm the only one on my own. But I am on my own and prefer it that way. I could change, of this I am aware. But I like how I am now, so I feel no need to. And I don't have a secret. And I never said you chose to be alone, so just calm down. Your getting all emotional over nothing. Cut away such false emotions, there is no truth in them. And last of all don't bloody apologize! Its infuriating to watch someone apologize! What you did was a natural extension of the self and shouldn't be stigmatized! I'm not going to apologize for my tongue you don't apologize for being... whatever the bloody hell you are. An over-sensitive fool or whatever." There... surely that was friendly and encouraging enough that she would stop her idiotic sobbing and he wouldn't be held morally responsibly for her tears. He didn't need that.

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

Valkyrie saw how puzzled the girl is so she decided to speak to make her know that the guy may not really know her.

"I don't think he does know me..." she said looking down. "I just thought he looks very much like someone very important from my past."

And then she reached her hand forward, waiting to shake her hands.
    "I'm Valkyrie? And you are? The guy you're with doesn't seem to want to talk to me..." valkyrie said aloud with no intentions to make the guy feel guilty, she just was really curious.

"So can you help me get to a book or music store?" she asked again...
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 03-09-2009 at 12:01 PM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OCC: So, Luzifer… How does it feel to be Mister Popular as of late? Ha-ha! *Insert wide grin and maybe malicious laughter here*).

‘Why is it every time I try to help someone, it never ends up going the right way? And if it does… How come something always seems to have to happen to ruin it?’

Kiyoshi sighed again, and continued to think as she stared down at the pavement in front of her, a light breeze began to swirl her hair gently about, but she paid no mind to that. She paid no mind to anything in that moment.

Then suddenly, Kiyoshi looked up quickly. She was picking up on someone else being close by. But who, and how in the gods names did she not pick up on it sooner?

Quickly glancing about the street, and everything that was on it, her eyes finally came to rest on a vague outline of what looked like another human being.

‘Go figure.’ Kiyoshi thought to herself, still wondering why she did not pick up on it sooner. But curiosity, as always, got the best of her, and she stood up and began to walk (very carefully for obvious reasons) over to what or “whom” in this case, that she assumed she saw.

“I wonder if they are looking for me... I hope not, but more I hope that I am not found. That there interest shall wane and pass, mere clouds dancing upon the horizon, then gone as though they had never been. But I doubt it. Parents do not easily release their progeny, I would not think mine different.”

Kiyoshi paused slightly when she heard this, but then continued on her way to where the voice had come from, and made her way up to the boy standing there. She was curious as into why not only had she not noticed him before, but if he was leaning against the banister when she passed, how could he have possibly not noticed her ranting. She of course remembered it clearly.

‘Stupid Samael! Stupid Red Day! Stupid outfit! Stupid shoes! Ignorant people! This day was terrible!' Yes, the memory was still fresh in her mind.

“Excuse me?” Kiyoshi began after she made it, tapping the guy on the shoulder. “May I ask whom you might be? I haven’t seen you around here before.”

Kiyoshi almost regretted speaking as soon as the words flowed form her lips and out of her mouth. She was probably coming on too strong already, and although she did not want that to be the case, what was done, was done. She smiled slightly instead awaiting an answer, or at least hoping for one.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    Rain stared at Anthony.
    "I have twinkies, ho hos, muffins, soda pop, and orange juice," Rain said.
    Rain looked at Anthony.
    "If I increase the height we wouldn't have anywhere dry to sleep,"

Anthony began to think hard about the house height and about the food. It seems that the height of the house will have to stay as it is.
    Guess I really have to deal with the height of the house.
    "I guess I could have a muffin and some orange juice," Anthony said.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Earth View Post
    Laura moves to the counter to make a plate for Star. Star walks towards Kairos and picks up the fork. She cuts a piece of the chicken, "Open up." She places the fork near his mouth. "Forggive my manners. I am Starlight Adama, daughter of Laura and Bill Adama. Fiancee..." she left that part out she was still not sure Frederic would want her.

"Here you go love," Laura says putting her plate on the table. "I'm going to go call your father."
    "Thank you" Kairos said as he began eating the chicken. His face was quite red with embaressment. He still couldn't get a hand of eating blind and so this was the only way. It did feel silly. However the chicken. It tasted incrediable. "So then..." He said between chewing it, "Your names Starlight? That unique." He smiled and swollowed the food. "I guess your friends call you Star for short. Or is it light?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria placed her book and looked at Samael as he answered towards her freak out moment. She looked down as he continually bashed her through the conversation. Miria just put up with it since she is very tolerant to an extent. She merely swallowed his words and took them to mind. Miria wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her shirt and looked at Samael. She smiled regardless of her moment and his comment. It was always a good thing she didn't know everything about life. She loved the mysteries and sadness it provided. Miria looked at her book and then heard a voice in a far off distance.

"Come for me...." It was a whisper in the wind but it was something all so familiar. She looked towards the direction it came from but then it faded away.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    "Thank you" Kairos said as he began eating the chicken. His face was quite red with embaressment. He still couldn't get a hand of eating blind and so this was the only way. It did feel silly. However the chicken. It tasted incrediable. "So then..." He said between chewing it, "Your names Starlight? That unique." He smiled and swollowed the food. "I guess your friends call you Star for short. Or is it light?"
    Star checkle, "No need to thank me, I'll find someone to teach you how to eat and even read." She cuts another pieced places sauce on it and places it near his mouth. "Yeah they call me Star. My parents, you can say they're such rmantics. Acoording to them I was concieved during a Starlit night. hence my name."

She eats some of her food, "But...Frederic, he used to call me Rose red."

Closed Thread

Thread Information