AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 81 of 186 FirstFirst ... 31 71 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Calantha started eating her food. "Nina, this is good!" She exclaimed. She pointed her head at Jean and did a little come over here motion. She sensed the man starting to come over and gave a big smile.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean grins happily and nods his head as he walks up to the girls booth, saying "'ello shas, my nom Jean. How you ladies do today?" as he sets his plate down on the side next to Calantha.

He glances at her a few times as he settles down on the seat, then smiles suddenly. "ah' saw y'u earlier, when 'ah waz drivin' round" while pointing out the window at his classic black convertible in the parking lot. "Course, iz hard to fo'get a purdy girl."
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

"Oh I'm pretty?" She asked curiously. Calantha started to blush a little bit. "Well my name is Calantha, Its a pleasure to meet you Jean." She shook his hand. "So you have a convertable that seems nice. Must of been expensive." She laughed a little.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"Eh?"

Kat repeatedly looked at the girl and at Xanu, looking slightly confused. Is it possible that this girl knows Xanu? Would that mean she's also from Alkiasa? Or could she have seen him from the wanted flyers? She then looked over at Xanu and blinked.

"Do you know this girl?"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean smiles as he uses the chopsticks smoothly, trying some of the food before saying "Noi sha, was my Papa's. Ma' Pa an' me, we rebuild it." He smiles at her before winking. "'ah think you like a ride sometime yes. Maybe on da' beach. Yes, 'ah give you good ride. Y'u like very much 'ah think."

Jean chuckles softly before taking another bite of his food, closing his eyes and making a sound of contentment.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

OOC: is the 'plan' still in effect or...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    Kevin woke with a bad hangover and said, "Ugh, my head. Guys, I came up with a different idea. Please come to my room."

Kevin picked up his cell phone and called Jericho.

"Jericho, this is Kevin. I came up with a new plan. I need you here at the house now."

Just wait, Orochi. I will be eating your innards for dinner for trying to manipulate Hana. Anyone you have with you will become side dishes for the slaughter. Jericho has beef with that girl. He can take her but I get whoever wants me.
    Jericho picked up his cell and answered, "Yo...Uhu...Alright we'll be right there,"

"Who was it?" Asked Tommy as they walked.

Roivas made a fist and a smile crawled its way across his face, "Kevin and he's got a plan," Jericho put the phone back and he turned to run back to the house. It was about time someone got a clue on what to do. The wolf had come through for Jericho.

Minutes later

Tommy opened the door and Jericho pushed his way past, "What's going on? I heard we needed to be here,"
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 03-07-2009 at 06:57 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaki-Sama View Post
    “Galen?” Reina said quietly. “Have you ever heard of shifters?”

Galen paused then and stopped walking. He thought about that for a while before turning to Reina, and looking down at her.

He attempted to smile before answering. “No, I can’t say that I have.” His answer was an honest one.

“If you want to, you can explain it to me though.” Galen almost instantly regretted what he said after the fact.

‘What am I getting myself into? Shifters…? And here I thought my family was the only crazy one. Bunch of nut jobs that they are.’

He sighed then. “Now, I am curious.” And that he truly was.

He smiled and awaited her response.
    (OCC I am somewhat connected to Kairos so anything involving him is eventually learned by me.)

She was a little hesitant to answer. she was puzzled by his body language. Well, Shifters are persons who's bodies have become hosts to other spirits. they inturn can become that spirit and use any of the powers inherent to it.

She stopped and looked at him before she continued. Any questions? or should i continue.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"There is a certain doctor I think I told you about. Goes by the name of Su? He might have answers I want about a few things. I also would like to speak to Hana. Right now, I need him alive. Once I have answers about what Orochi said to Hana, I can decide the next step. I'll play it friendly with her like I usually do. Other than that, I want to ask about how you got your immense strength. Was it at birth?"

Kevin lit a cigarette and began puffing away with a smile.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked to her side to see that a boy sat next to her. It seemed too look like Samael but Miria had always had the feeling she was wrong. He just seemed so tired and exhausted compared to the picture she had seen of him. Past life experiences can change that greatly she thought. She tilted her head to get a better look at him.

"Samael? Someone asked me to meet you."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oh great more people, but I must bear with it."

Roki was getting a bit impatient as he fights it out with the number thing that most people need: Time. With each second he thinks about what to do next, sure it may be lunch now, but heck he still has other things. He's gotta buy or at least acquire fireworks, and people who are willing to do it. With the money he has, there will be nothing to stop him from planning it all out. Things are going pretty smooth, it's just that he needs to get this done before the next day.

Nina looks at Jean who was talking to Calantha, she didn't mind having more people around I guess. To her, as long as we have fun and eat to fill our bellies up then it's all good. She smiles happily while eating. She practically filled up her plate with a bunch of different sushi in it. Oh the joyful moments of eating each one with every bite savoring inside her mouth. She was curious about the wasabi so she tried it out with the sushi. She nibbles on it and the green substance was so spicy, that it reminded her of eating really horrible horse raddish one time. She closes her eyes and with a red face, she tries to tough it out by coverring her mouth with a fist.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean reaches out and begins rubbing Nina's back with one hand, the other passing her a cup of green tea with. "Drink slow an' swish sha." he says while glancing over at Calantha with soft laughter in his eyes.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(Sorry about the length but character development really did a number on this post...lol)

"My strength?” Jericho gritted his teeth hard and sat in a chair, looking at the ground he said, "It had nothing to do with my birth. I was born lean but not very strong but..."

Tommy looked nervous at Kevin then Jericho, "I think I left something outside!” He said as he slunk out the door.

"My dad was raised rough and I was no different. Constant hours out in the sun with him telling me I wouldn't make anything of myself,” Jericho gripped the side of his head tight, "He told me so many things, but you know what? It never got to me. I never let him tear me down! Instead I proved him wrong,” Jericho felt something grip his heart hard and in a whisper Roivas said, "In the end, he faced the flames. He faced my judgment,"

A mist seemed to go over Jericho's eyes as he reminisced in the past. Of him exacting revenge upon his father and the church. He could see and hear a conversation, the one right before Jericho's life changed for the better.

"Pay attention boy! The preacher's talking and you ain't got the decency to listen? I orta beat your tail!" His dad, even though over the heel, was still trying to control the force that was his son.

"Yes sir,"

"No respect! You lazy, good for nothing. When you get home, you're going to be running!"

"Yes sir,"

"In fact, you're going to be running until sunset. Don't look at me like that or I'll take your head off!" His father tried to grip Jericho's leg tight to hurt him but finally gave up.

"Sir, why don't we just stop fighting for a second and listen to the preacher?" The young man smiled kindly to his dad who frowned back.

"So you think you can just talk back to me you sorry thing?" His dad reached back a little way and Jericho could see the slap being readied.

"Father don't do it...not here,” Jericho gripped his fist tight but then felt something start to wrench his heart.

"Shut up!" The slap came but it was only when the arm was caught in Jericho's hand that anyone took a notion to look or gasp.

Adrenaline and anger coursed through his veins. His father's weapon of choice in Jericho's hand. He was in control of this Bible thumping, abusive, sadistic man. Then he felt the arm to snap and the persona broke forth from the inner most of Jericho's soul. It didn't take control but it gave him the ability to do as he pleased with no second thoughts.

"I told you not to do that!" He through the old man up into the quire.

Everyone gasped loudly and his mother tried to scold him, "Jericho Hampton, what did you do?!"

He took one look at the woman before hitting her violently in the skull and watched her body go limp to the floor. People tried to run but there was but one exit and Jericho blocked it by leaping to it with new found power. The mass backed away and the young man went outside and barricaded the door with a rock. Outside he was able to go to a basement, holding a furnace that heated the building. With one punch, he crushed the furnace's shell and watched as flames poured out, scorching the floor. He listened, amused, as the people screamed for their lives.

Jericho went back into the church, scaring people to the back. How sad that they feared man more than flame. Jericho pulled one piece of a bench up and carved something in the burning, wood floor. He left the building and barricaded the door once more before leaving the church to burn and with it, the people.

After the firefighters, who arrived far to late to save the building, put out the flames, the police investigated the corpses. They were appalled at what they found. So many scorched to death and in a church no less. What disturbed them the most was that in the remains of the floor was something carved. It was the word 'SAVIOR'.

Jericho looked up at Kevin through his fingers and started to chuckle slightly. These memories filled him with a sick sense of satisfaction, but Kevin probably didn't even realize the laugh.

"Enough about my past. Where is this Su guy right now? I can get him for you alive...maybe," Jericho smiled, he was joking around, trying to clear his head.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 03-08-2009 at 01:00 AM.
    ~The One and Only~

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Earth View Post
    Laura looks over her shoulder at Kairos, "You are no trouble at all. Just like my daughter and you I am uniquie. My husband as well as I are more thn ahppy to have you around. I am sure he will be very thankful for having woken our daughter." She turns back to her cooking, "Done!" She takes a plate and fills it with food. She places it in front of Kairos, "I made Chicken Alfredo, with a side of tomato soup sauce, and some baked potatos."

"That sounds great, mom!" Star exclaimed as she came into the room. She wore a red dress with blck roses around it showing her fabulous figure. Her lips were red, around her neck the golde angel Frederic had given her.
    Kairos breathed deep taking in all the smells of the chicken. Its smelled so nice he was sure he was drooling. He smiled, "Thank you."
    Then Star walked in and he tilted his head slightly to hear what she was saying better.
    "It does smell great." he said. "I can't wait to taste it. But errr... Could you help me." Kairos moved his hands about on the table embaressingly looking for the fork. "Oh and I don't think I was told your name?" He said towards Star.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Kairos breathed deep taking in all the smells of the chicken. Its smelled so nice he was sure he was drooling. He smiled, "Thank you."
    Then Star walked in and he tilted his head slightly to hear what she was saying better.
    "It does smell great." he said. "I can't wait to taste it. But errr... Could you help me." Kairos moved his hands about on the table embaressingly looking for the fork. "Oh and I don't think I was told your name?" He said towards Star.
    Laura moves to the counter to make a plate for Star. Star walks towards Kairos and picks up the fork. She cuts a piece of the chicken, "Open up." She places the fork near his mouth. "Forggive my manners. I am Starlight Adama, daughter of Laura and Bill Adama. Fiancee..." she left that part out she was still not sure Frederic would want her.

"Here you go love," Laura says putting her plate onf the table. "I'm going to go call your father."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael tried to stand quickly after he heard his name, however pain from his wound shot through him and he stumbled a bit. Eventually, he managed to regain his balance and then turned back to the girl who had addressed him, "Who are you? Who sent you?" The girl seemed innocent enough, but he did trust in appearances, appearances were but an illusion as was all of this world save for the one who manipulated these illusions against him.

His weight was on the balls of his feet and he was ready to move at a moments notice, though he doubted that he would have much success escaping if she decided to run him down.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked at Samael very carefully and seen that he had a painful look on his face. Then, she noticed his wound and became concerned.

"My name is Miria. Dr.Anton sent me to speak to you but first, we should take care of that wound before you lose too much blood." She didn't want to do anything rash and make him run away. Miria took one of his arms and placed it over her shoulder.

"I don't know if the hospital is the right place to bring you. Maybe we should go back to my dorm room. I have first aid kits that can take care of this wound.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael forced himself out of the girls grip, "Tch... I'm fine! Someone already stitched me up, I'm just a little sore because they didn't use anesthetic." he waved his hand dismissively to wave off the subject and move on to more important things, "What does Anton want, woman?" He said scathingly. A while ago, he had discovered that if he insulted someone, and they had something to say to him they were far more disposed to say it quickly so they could be rid of his presence. Which was perfect because that was how he preferred to act anyway.

Still, Anton... he didn't trust the man. He had arrived about the time things had started to fall apart in Samael's life, which might be coincidence or it might not. But his talk of "prophets" sure as hell pointed away from mere coincidence.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria was surprised towards the way Samael reacted. I was merely trying to help someone in need she thought. Geez, he makes it seem like such a crime.

"Dr. Anton wanted me to ask you about his research. He never exactly told me what it was about. Which is why he probably told me to ask you about it. His intentions weren't quite...explained." She looked at Samael, wondering if he would trust her or just run like everyone else did in her life.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael sighed. Great... that was wonderfully vague. But he supposed he better play along with it for now. Maybe he told her something that might be of interest to him, but he doubted it, it seemed like she had been kept in the dark "Ok... his research then. Well... If you don't know what to ask how am I supposed to know what to tell you? Didn't he give you some clue as to what he wants to hear?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well..." Miria had said while thinking of a clue. She shifted her weight from leg to leg before she had come up with an answer. Miria wasn't sure if her response would be useful but it was better then not answering at all.

"He did ask me a lot of questions dealing with shifters so, I assume that is what his research is about."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh god that nonsense! I refuse to dignify that mass delusion with my intellectual time! Still... I haven't found any new "prophets" if he wants to here about that." he showed obvious disdain for the belief in shifters. He hadn't dealt with this particular falsehood.

"Was there anything else he or you needed?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria wondered what he meant by "prophets". It might not be any of her business but she was suppose to get other information from him or something from him somehow. Anton's intentions weren't quite clear besides meeting and talking with the others who's pictures he had. He seems like such a stick in mud. She pondered then asked.

"What do you mean by "prophets" ?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hell if I know. Anton's had me looking for them for god only knows what reason. He says something like there's some huge movement thats gonna come, like the birth of a new religion but his exact meanings aren't clear. He sounds like he's appealing somewhat to Max Weber's notions of charisma but who knows. All I know, is I haven't really been looking. If I find someone with a bloody sandwich board around them that say "Prophet", he'll be the first person I call." He threw his hands in the air frustrated by how much non-sense he'd had to put up with in the past few weeks.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria giggled at the gestures he was doing. This was one of the best moments that have happened to her in a week. Rick barely visited her since he was busy with music and Miria never bothered to hang with her friends since all they did was party. She smiled and searched to see if anyone was listening in on the conversation.

"Well, he didn't tell you much about them nor what connection they would have to you?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"No, that would be too bloody easy. Ugh... frustrating." he sat back down and sighed, "but its not the worst thing that's happened in so many days." Man he was so frustrated... not just with Anton, or Kiyoshi, or anyone in particular, but rather it was one of those frustrations that was common among teens his age. Vague and omnidirectional.

Closed Thread

Thread Information