AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 79 of 186 FirstFirst ... 29 69 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    "So thats what stand still is." Kaiors thought to himself, "Sound dangerous. I wonder if she can still do other things like hear when she in this mode." Kairos kept pondering to himself what she might be able to do or couldn't. His thoughts were stopped when laura brought him over a sketch pad. He stared down at it in a mix of awe and disbelief. The image did look remarkabley like how he was now. But to him there were subtle difference that made him wonder more. Also the eyes of this one were silver yes but they held something else, something Kairos just couldn't put his finger on. The cloak was slightly different to.
    He had felt like he came here out of instinct but maybe it was more. In that case why hadn't he seen it? Something felt out of place. He paused and began thinking while watching the second hand of the a small clock tick away. It was getting close to lunch. How was this girl able to survive in this state? Kairos tried to think of something he could do.
    Suddenly the room shook. He had to steady himself and when he glanced at Laura seem didn't seem to have noticed. However a concerned look spread across her face when she looked at him. Kairos felt himself shake this time.
    "Oh god no." He thought, "I'm turning back." He staggered over to the daughter carefully and fell to his knees next to her,
    "Need to hold on a moment longer. I'll be damned if I'm going to get here and not be able to help." He thought. He carefully placed his shaking hand on hers. "Come on something happen anything to help me. Please!" He begged.
    The sketch pad began to flip pages out of its own accord. Laura understood this and laft the room. The book flew over to Kairos. It showed his another drawing. This was of a man and a woman. Next to the man a child-a boy. Next to the woman a child-a girl. The girl and boy har a red ribbon tied to their writs which held them together. A lock in it.

This represented the arranged marriage between Star and Frederic. The woman and the man their grown up versions drifting apart. A future that would never be.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

She felt to weird; being ashamed but what do? what to do?
    She went off again with Galen. She could sense that he was unsure of letting her come along. She felt that he might be concerned about the images that flashed through his mind before. But she was okay with that.

Galen, she said quietly. Have you ever heard of shifters? she wasn't sure what the answer would be or even how he would react to the whole thing if she tried to explain but it was worth a try.

She hated having secrets from persons she deemed as friends so she was going to make an effort.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Earth View Post
    The sketch pad began to flip pages out of its own accord. Laura understood this and laft the room. The book flew over to Kairos. It showed his another drawing. This was of a man and a woman. Next to the man a child-a boy. Next to the woman a child-a girl. The girl and boy had a red ribbon tied to their wrists which held them together. A lock in it.

This represented the arranged marriage between Star and Frederic. The woman and the man their grown up versions drifting apart. A future that would never be.
    Kairos watched as the images on the book rolled out in front of him. As it stopped he let out a single tear. For a moment he thought he felt something from the girl but then his world went black again and he collasped onto the floor his form slowly shifting back to human.

It took a few moments for Kairos to realise that he was awake. It was hard to tell when opening your eyes did nothing. He took a few breaths and then tried picking himself up. His arms felt so weak. Even though they did hurt he dragged himself up so he was sitting down. He clinged his hand to his head for a moment. Nothing was making sence all of a sudden. First off he was able to shift for so long, next he began seeing the past, then he was brought here to this girl somehow. It was then all topped off by him shifting back with no warning.
    "What am I meant to do to help you?" He asked the poor girl. He knew he wouldn't get an answer but it helped him to at least hear a voice. "You not sure? Me too." He sniggered to himself.
    "What am I going to do?" He thought.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 03-03-2009 at 01:57 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos watched as the images on the book rolled out in front of him. As it stopped he let out a single tear. For a moment he thought he felt something from the girl but then his world went black again and he collasped onto the floor his form slowly shifting back to human.

It took a few moments for Kairos to realise that he was awake. It was hard to tell when opening your eyes did nothing. He took a few breaths and then tried picking himself up. His arms felt so weak. Even though they did hurt he dragged himself up so he was sitting down. He clinged his hand to his head for a moment. Nothing was making sence all of a sudden. First off he was able to shift for so long, next he began seeing the past, then he was brought here to this girl somehow. It was then all topped off by him shifting back with no warning.
    "What am I meant to do to help you?" He asked the poor girl. He knew he wouldn't get an answer but it helped him to at least hear a voice. "You not sure? Me too." He sniggered to himself.
    "What am I going to do?" He thought.
    Before him a see through image of Star appeared, "There's nothing really anyone can do." She gives him a small smile, "I hurt him out of anger of not being able to live a life free of an arranged marriage." She bows her head, "I hurt th eone guy who loved me..."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anton showed a seat to Miria in the back of the shop. Miria sat down across from where Anton was looking around the room. She smiled and crossed her arms, relaxed and at ease.

"What would you like to know professor?" Anton walked around a bit, looking at the portraits that were nailed to the wall.

"I would like to ask you about shifters. What do you think of them?" Miria was quite surprised to hear this type of question coming from her professor.

"Dr. Anton, I believe they are just ordinary people with extraordinary abilities. I don't believe they are different then anyone else...besides having abilities. " Anton raised his brow in curiousity towards her response. He walked around the room and remained in front of one portrait in particular. The portrait had a man playing the piano and the man seemed filled with sorrow.

"Do you think they can be dangerous to man?" Miria moved her arms and now they were on the arm rests of her chair.

"Doctor, what do these questions have anything to do with being your assistant?" Anton smiled slyly while in front of the portrait. His smiled remained hidden by Miria.

"Answer the question Miria." He answered in a relaxing tone. She was quite shocked to hear such an answer from him.

"I guess it depends on the power of the individual and the past life experiences that could make them dangerous. As an example, just say that a citizen in this city has the abilities of a fire attribute. His parents have treated him like garbage and he has been into a lot of trouble with the law. You can conclude from this that, this person can be unstable. I guess I do see them as dangerous but some are also good." Anton turned and walked towards the table, inspecting my expression.

"That is a very good response Miria. Did you have an encounter with one?" Anton sat across from Miria. She stared at the table, searching through her memory. Anton watched her carefully, noticing her eyes changing colors from a gray blue to sapphire blue. Miria looked at her professor, well aware that he must know what she is.

"Professor, I don't recall having an encounter but for you to know so much, you must have encountered some and you must already know that I am one as well." The professor placed a file on the table, which contained various pictures and documents. Miria stared at the file, took it and opened it.

"Miria, I can already see that you have accepted my offer." Miria nodded silently, intently looking at the pictures and documents within the file.

"This is a picture of another subject, his name is Samael. He is also another one of my subjects. He is strong in spirit but he strong believes that shifters are non existent. Perhaps you should play along, it's better for his sanity that way. Samael has moved, locate him and speak with him. Mention my name only and he should know exactly what you speak of." As Miria continued to look at the file, she noticed only few have addresses.

"Doctor, there are only few addresses I can go upon." Anton placed a small recorder on the table near the file.

"That is why you must find them and interview them. I don't much more information then that. Good luck and I hope to see you in class tomorrow." Miria stood up, leaving the file but taking the recorder with her.

"Thank you for your time professor. I will report back to you as soon as possible." Miria walked out to the front of the shop, confused of the true situation she has gotten into.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    "A friend you don't know, that's a bit different," Rain said.
    I have to be careful he seems dangerous, he scares me a bit.
    Don't be like that we could kill him instantly.
    Rain stared at the house.
    "I'm a bit cold, going inside now,"
    Anthony sighed in relief. At least Rain got what he saying. He heard her voice again. This was a convient time to talk to her.
    I forgot to introduce myself.
    Go ahead.
    My name's Athena.
    Athena? That's a Greek goddess' name. You sure about that?
    I have a longer name that you'll forget so just call me Athena. So what's your name?
    Anthony. Good to meet you.
    Anthony began to move inside the house. He didn't want to catch a cold as well.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Before him a see through image of Star appeared, "There's nothing really anyone can do." She gives him a small smile, "I hurt him out of anger of not being able to live a life free of an arranged marriage." She bows her head, "I hurt th eone guy who loved me..."
    Kairos was shocked to here a voice reply. He was so shocked in fact his hand slipped and he fell back and knocked his head.
    "What?" He looked around out of instinct, it was useless really. But he hadn't been blind long enough to loose that habit. "Your awake?" No that couldn't be right or else he would have heard here move first. He rubbed the back of his head as he sat up again.
    "You hurt him?" Kairos suddenly felt a burden as he remembered Sally. He felt the same pain as that guy. His heart sank for a moment. then he realised he didn't have to carry the pain on his own.
    "I'm sure you did." he paused a moment, "but please don't take those words harshly. But when something like this happens you can't let it burden you." he took a deep breath and for the second time let his emotions out, "I was hurt resently by the only girl I have loved. It was so painful." He clutched his heart, almost feeling the pain anew. "But to confine it away isn't right. You have to let others help you. When your like this, only more pain comes from it." He let a tear flow down his face, "Besides she said it with such hate I knew she would never care again. but you look at you." He wanted to point to her but was unsure even what he was opening up too. "You have put yourself in such a state because of what you did. It proves that you care. So why stay like this. Why not stand up and do something? Why not go out there find him and sort things out." Kairos smiled, "Set things right. I'm not saying to marry him but atleast talk and sort things properly."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos was shocked to here a voice reply. He was so shocked in fact his hand slipped and he fell back and knocked his head.
    "What?" He looked around out of instinct, it was useless really. But he hadn't been blind long enough to loose that habit. "Your awake?" No that couldn't be right or else he would have heard here move first. He rubbed the back of his head as he sat up again.
    "You hurt him?" Kairos suddenly felt a burden as he remembered Sally. He felt the same pain as that guy. His heart sank for a moment. then he realised he didn't have to carry the pain on his own.
    "I'm sure you did." he paused a moment, "but please don't take those words harshly. But when something like this happens you can't let it burden you." he took a deep breath and for the second time let his emotions out, "I was hurt resently by the only girl I have loved. It was so painful." He clutched his heart, almost feeling the pain anew. "But to confine it away isn't right. You have to let others help you. When your like this, only more pain comes from it." He let a tear flow down his face, "Besides she said it with such hate I knew she would never care again. but you look at you." He wanted to point to her but was unsure even what he was opening up too. "You have put yourself in such a state because of what you did. It proves that you care. So why stay like this. Why not stand up and do something? Why not go out there find him and sort things out." Kairos smiled, "Set things right. I'm not saying to marry him but atleast talk and sort things properly."
    "You don't understand," Star whispers. "For Frederic I was his hope, his escape from all he found dark. I was his light. He loved me becasue he did and that was it. But I was selfish never thinking of him even when my visions showedme I should." She covers her face, "Now he is missing and I am trapped in such a darkness that I cannot wake from." She begins to vanish, "I have kept it deep inside me. I do care for him...its just...I do not know how to say it."

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
    The men answered to them that they have training to do. Roki did not really mind and care whether to leave or stay, it was really their decision to and not his. "Either that was two to put up with or two that rejected us for being ever so nice." Roki thought as a sense of doubt kicked in about his two new buddies in which they barely met. As soon as they left, Calantha suddenly said she needs to go somewhere, "Was it really this bad to be this nice?" Roki said in his mind as he turns around and heads inside the bakery with Nina.

They came inside the place where fresh breads, delicious cakes and goodies galore. Roki didn't mind allowing Nina to look around, since the place was pretty small. Nina, looking cheerful and filled with glee as always, said to Roki, "Look at this cake! So yummy for my tummy and filling for my shillings!!"

"Well the last one didn't make sense, but I might as well accept it. Hmm..." Roki replies as he takes a look at it, "Wow, this strawberry cake is something. It must have been time-consuming for the baker person to do this. With a spritz of fruity flavors that will make this cake smeel this good, I know he will like it."

"Yes, let's seize this cake by paying it," Nina laughs for she knows the sentence seems rather odd but didn't care for how smart or how asinine she was. Being with his shifter and helping each other out made her day fun and entertaining, as if this was her escapade right here and right now.

Roki picks his cake and gives his money to the person, "Thank you very much kind person for making such wonderful goodies and oh!~" Roki was a bit reluctant whether to buy some snack before lunch or not. He came with a decision in a matter of seconds, "Well I believe I want some donut holes if you don't mind and I'll kind pay for them and yes you can have the change." Roki smiles as he hands over the equal amount of money to the cashier.

Nina jumps for joy as she takes it away from Roki's hands and munches quietly on one. With a smile on Roki's face, they headed out the door and once they came out, they saw Calantha by the doorway. "Welcome back Miss Calantha!!!"

"Yes well you did," Nina said as she continues to eat a donut hole, "Do you want some?" She then asks after she swallowed and savored it all in her mouth.

"We are heading towards some place to eat, do you want to eat with us or leave just like the other two boys. We do not mind on whatever your decision is, we just hope to make another one happy because lately we had and met friends, but they do not really hang out with us much at all. We really hoped for someone to talk to a lot and have some similar things and differences and you know....do friend things?" Roki then started to walk again with Nina next to him. "That's what friends are for you know...to support each other when things get downtown." Determination, Happiness and Motivation had his spirits up and running. Determined to get the errands done, happy to be here, as of today, and motivated by someone who he cares of.
    Calantha shook her head no to the donut. "Sure I'll go with you guys. I dont see why not." She took a big smile at them.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat nervously nodded her head at Xanu and they proceeded to leave for the festival. As they walked hand in hand, her heart started to beat heavily, and it made her wonder if other people could hear. She looked around and noticed that other couples were clinging to each other, holding hands, laughing, talking, and doing what couples normally do. But she took a huge gulp when she noticed most of the girls giving thier dates boxes of chocolates. This made her grow even more nervous and visions of that fateful day in Okinawa haunted her mind.

"Um.......I have a present for you.....Motosuwa kun..."

".....Katsumi san..."

Kat held out a box of chocolates before the boy, and his eyes widened. He gave her a warm smile and took a bite of one of the chocolate morsals. They looked perfect and were in various shapes such as cute bunnies, kitties, stars, and hearts. Kat smiled as he took a bite, but that smile soon turned sour as the boy doubled over.

"Motosuwa Kun!! Motosuwa Kun!!! Daijobu-ka?!"

".....Call an ambulance....my...stomach....ugh..."

Kat immediately snapped out of her daydreaming after stumbling on a rock, causing her to lean up against Xanu to catch herself. She then attempted to straighten herself out and continue to walk like nothing happened.

NOTE: Daijobu-ka? = are you alright? (I think I spelled it correctly....I'm not sure, so if anyone out there is super epic with Japanese gimme a break here.)

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Boy you sure do answer short when it comes to replies." Roki laughs as he walks along the pavement with Nina.

"Where do you want to eat then?" Nina asks Calantha as she daydreams of her lover.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

(OOC: the last part of this would involve Josun Tomoro and Kat_star01, forgive me guys for the intrusion. Just kindly read the last part please.)

Jean is his name, she thought to herself. She was sure glad that Jean came to help her out. "Thank you Jean, you're help means alot to me." she said trying not to stare at him so much.

"Thank you for helping me get outta here." Valkyrie said after reaching Jean's hand as he helped her get out of the destroyed buiing. "But after just a few more minutes i'll be as good as new." She told him smiling her heart out.

"I really appreacite everything." she said after resting for a few minutes, she can now feel her strength coming back to her, "but i should get going now." she looked at im and continued, "I don't know how to repay you, but for now, i hope this is enough, maybe i'll see you again someday." she said and leaned toward Jean to give him a kiss on his cheeks.

After kissing his cheeks, she now used her speed to run as fast as she could away from that place. She can't afford being seen by those people who wants her. She has to settle somethings in Kapok and she has to continue with her life. She should be very careful, she doesn't want to harm anybody anymore. And she saw Kairos in her mind. "I hope he is alright."

(OOC; Im sorry Kat and Josun, this is for you guys, i just wanna know somethings, thanks...)

When she felt like she was far enough from that place, she shifted back to her normal persona and started walking an unknown path. She noticed that there was a festival happening. She saw couples holding hands while walking. She especially noticed a girl handing a gift to a boy, she looked very happy yet nervous. Since they were near her now she decided to ask them what place she was in Kapok.

"Hey! Im sorry to spoil your moment guys" she called the attention of the 'couple'. "Do you guys mind telling me where i am, im really not familiar with Kapok, and i am kinda lost." she smiled shyly toward the girl. She was lying because she wasn't lost though she really doesn't now where she was.

She was looking for something and she'll know it when she sees it.

"Can you please help me out?" she spoke gently, now facing the guy.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 03-04-2009 at 09:43 AM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Oh I dont really know what there is to eat around here." She pointed her head towards the sky. "I'm short to reply because I dont really talk to anyone that much." She put her hand behind her head. "But hey why should I care." She sighed. "I shouldnt talk much about myself anyways."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Ugh..." Samael groaned, "Of course, I'm going to die eventually, I meant immediately, you bloody fool." He was already growing weary of this girls presence, or rather, he had grown weary of her presence before he had even met he, now he was infuriated with it.

She then began to work on his wounds and Samael sighed, bloody finally. He flinched only slightly at the beginning of her stitching and remained imperturbable for the rest.

Eventually she fiinished and sarcastically congratulated him on his survival, "Indeed, now can you get off me?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You don't understand," Star whispers. "For Frederic I was his hope, his escape from all he found dark. I was his light. He loved me because he did and that was it. But I was selfish never thinking of him even when my visions showed me I should." She covers her face, "Now he is missing and I am trapped in such a darkness that I cannot wake from." She begins to vanish, "I have kept it deep inside me. I do care for him...its just...I do not know how to say it."
    Karios listened then when she stopped he spoke up.
    "Exactly. She was my light that pushed be forward. But now she is gone and has robbed me of so much. However you can do what she can't. You can wake up and realise. You can go back and fix it." He smiled, his innocent face filled with hope, "You can make things right. Just by searching for him and worrying like you do, you have shown that you can say how you feel. Hopefully he will see that too." He exhaled and then took another deep breath, "But for that you must wake yourself up. You can set things right." he chuckled lighty, "Even a blind fool like me can see that. Wake up and find him, then tell him. Tell how you feel. You know you can."

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu caught Kat as she stumbled, and helped get her back to standing. He smiled at her and said "Its okay Katsumi-kun. We'll have a nice day today. Which fesitval do you want to go to?" he had heard there were several, and he didnt really care as long as he was with the girl he loved more then anything.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karios listened then when she stopped he spoke up.
    "Exactly. She was my light that pushed be forward. But now she is gone and has robbed me of so much. However you can do what she can't. You can wake up and realise. You can go back and fix it." He smiled, his innocent face filled with hope, "You can make things right. Just by searching for him and worrying like you do, you have shown that you can say how you feel. Hopefully he will see that too." He exhaled and then took another deep breath, "But for that you must wake yourself up. You can set things right." he chuckled lighty, "Even a blind fool like me can see that. Wake up and find him, then tell him. Tell how you feel. You know you can."
    "i used to be able to bee in his dreams. Visited him once in a while." Star says coming near Kairos. "But Now his mind is closed. How can I go after him if he doesn't want me nay more?" She bows her head. "I have lost him...there's nothing to do!"

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat needed a change of scenery, and quick, so she dragged Xanu to the beach, where there was a huge festival taking place. hundred of booths lined the shore, and people flocked by the thousands. The size of the event amazed her, and she found it surprising that Kapok bay was so aware of Japanese culture and want to celebrate it. She let out a big smile when she saw a Takoyaki stand handing out free samples, so she dragged Xanu with her. The man behind the stand put a couple Takoyaki balls on a toothpick and handed them to Kat. She then handed one over to Xanu.

"Try this. It's DELICIOUS!"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OCC: I waited that long for that? Really? *Sigh* There is a difference when being concise and being extremely/overly succinct or laconic).

(OOC: Yes, I know. I should attempt being more concise myself, but that would be rather disappointing if I only wrote a sentence or two, which would occur if I had to be terse, or at least that concise. Lord knows that I would not want to follow in Luzifer’s footsteps or anything of the sort).

“Ugh…” He had groaned. “Of course, I’m going to die eventually, I meant immediately, you bloody fool.”

Kiyoshi was growing tired of Samael’s complaining and thought for a brief second about stabbing him with the needle, giving him stitches the improper way, or just leaving him there like that. It was what he deserved….

She stopped herself at that thought, disregarding any bad thoughts of the boy she wanted to help for the gods only knew what reason.

‘Nobody deserves that sort of thing no matter what happened, or what they said or had done…’

After getting to work on his stitches, concentrating on that task and nothing more while doing so, she finished shortly after, sarcastically commenting on his survival only a few moments after.

“Indeed, now can you get off me?”

Kiyoshi scowled at Samael again after that.

“Please.” She corrected him before continuing.

“No, I find it rather comfortable.” She said just to spite him, sarcasm still thick in her voice as she proceeded to clean up the mess that she had created in the process of helping Samael.

Once finished, she closed the lid to the medical kit with the tips of her fingers, hearing the light click of it locking itself in place. She looked at Samael then.

“Actually, this is extremely uncomfortable. Here!” Kiyoshi shoved the medical kit at Samael, and then the rags and what not that were dampened with rubbing alcohol, ice water, and his blood.

“It has your germs on it, and I would rather do without those—your germs! Besides, you need it more then I do, regardless of whether or not you decide to throw it away. Clean up or throw away your own damn bloodied mess!”

She stood up then in haste, but she did so a little too quickly. Either she tripped over a random rock, or maybe it was Samael himself, but whatever it was, she had fallen back down to the ground all the same.

Kiyoshi groaned, as she barely caught herself.

Her broken finger almost caused her to slip and fall all the way down because of the lack of balance that the splint had caused.

“Ugh!” She groaned again. “My day can’t possibly get any worse.”

Proceeding to sit up, she looked down at her outfit, and a slight grin curved about her lips.

“Whoops, looks like I got some blood on it. Guess like I won’t have to wear this ever again.”

It was more like a lot of blood, and it definitely showed through on the blue tinted areas of her suggestive outfit. She entertained the thought of how she would be able to get out of wearing the bloody thing (literally), to work in the café that her family owned, at this rate, during this evening.

All she wanted to do was study too…

‘Well, at least nothing else awful has happened yet.’

Kiyoshi went to stand up then, but immediately fell back down after feeling a sharp pain shoot through her ankle and up into her calf. Thankfully landing on her bottom that time.

“Damn it!” She cursed after checking her ankle. “What the bloody hell? Stupid karma! What am I going to do now?!”

‘Getting home is going to be hell…’ She thought to herself.

What about work?’

‘I can’t go now, I mean really! Think about it, Kyon!’

True, well… Good luck with that.’

At that last thought from Kyon, Kiyoshi sighed before laying back. What was she going to do? She had sprang her ankle, and now that work was probably not the best place to go regardless of how infuriated her parents would be later that evening, she had to figure out how to get home.

“Cursed clumsy demeanor…” Deciding that she had no other choice, Kiyoshi stood up then, regardless of her ankle and attempted to walk away any way, pretending like Samael being there to see her fall yet again did not bother her in the least.

She stumbled then, and then righted herself before she fell. Kiyoshi was not going to let herself fall again, so she took off her shoes, not caring whether or not the bottoms of her white stockings got dirty or not from the retched park residue. She tried to take a few steps forward, but only to lose her balance and fall again because of her ankle.

Kiyoshi cursed then, and decided to just sit there for a few seconds. Sighing, she pulled one knee to her chest and rested her chin on it as she looked down at her ankle.

“Just great…”

‘I deserve this…’

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AkiraRayneRyuu View Post
    "Oh I dont really know what there is to eat around here." She pointed her head towards the sky. "I'm short to reply because I dont really talk to anyone that much." She put her hand behind her head. "But hey why should I care." She sighed. "I shouldnt talk much about myself anyways."
    "I think you should, due to the fact that it's not fun with "silent talking" if you know what I mean. I love entertaining myself to a certain extent, but truely it's not fun when all of us isn't talking you know. Even Roki knows that for a fact right?" Nina answers then stops right in front of Calantha to look at her face and smiles, "You should smile more often for you use more muscles when you frown and well you don't waste your energy much." She smiles and then giggles, "We will talk to you, do not worry and yes you should care about where you eat. Eating healthy is good too you know, but sometimes we all cannot help but yet fast foods and such." She turns away and walks ahead of her to resumes walking.

"Nina is right after all," Roki said to answer Nina's question, "Let's eat at a japanese buffet, I'm THIS hungry see?" Roki measures how hungry he was by his hands and Nina laughs, "You know you are hungry too, you would be ths hungry too. Anyways, let's go to eat some lunch err...'snack'," Roki said as he looks at his watch and says in his mind, "Oh no, I'm a bit behind schedule. I guess that's fine with me."

They all found the place to eat and it was a japanese "all you can eat" buffet. Nina then says to Calantha and cannot seem to wait to eat, "Hey, let's go inside my friend. You're like close friends to us now!"
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Calantha smiled at Nina. "Ok!" She followed her happily into the restaurant. She turned at Roki who was behind them looking at all the food. "I never seen an all-you-can-eat buffet before!" She kept on smiling like Nina said. "I'm doing what you said Nina, See!" She turned her head towards Nina.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu took a bite of the Takoyaki and smiled after he finished it. As katsumi had said, it was delicious. "Your right Katsumi-kun, it is good." he gave the vender some dollar bills to pay for their food and then they continued on.

As they went, they saw an area for those who wished to participate in a duel against their unbeatable champion. He was either really strong, or no one was interested as their were only a few people even looking at it.

However, While Katsumi was looking at a booth which involed throwing darts at a board, Xanu saw something that made his stomach churn, and not because of it being revolting, well,.. not completely.

What it was was something that made his blood boil.

Someone had decided to capitalize on some shifters abilities, and this being a day involving Japanese culture, some moron had decided to round up some shifter who, when they shifted, looked like part cat, dog, or rabit. The only people who stood next to the stage that the skimily clad girls were being forced to stand on were total perverts. Several people looked on in disgust as the man told people that they were 'for sale'.

Xanu hastily moved Katsumi away from the area, as well as to move himself. If he had stayed there any longer, he would have run the man through his sword. And with what had been happening of late involving shifters, he would be in more trouble then the man himself.

He did feel better when he told a national guardsman he passed about it, only to discover that the man migth be dead soon anyways. It turned out the soldier had a niece who was a shifter. So, Xanu's day improved greatly as they wondered about the rest of the Festival.

"How are you doing so far Katsumi-kun?" he asked, having taken her to several other food booths, and paying for several samples.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Yes lord knows you don't want to have the ability to only be long-winded when it serves a purpose. SNAP! You got Luz slammed!! also known as Luzlamer and the biscuit hammer!

Samael stood up after Kiyoshi got off of him, "Bloody finally..." he said under his breath. Kiyoshi shoved the first aid kit on him and he took it without either complaint or thanks. If she was giving him free stuff he wasn't about to turn it down. He checked the contents briefly, noticing what was missing or half-used for future reference.

Looking up he noticed that at some point while he had been looking at the medicinals Kiyoshi had decided to make a closer acquaintanceship with the ground. Which was fine with him, but she stood back up, stumble and then fell down again. And she was looking at her leg like it was hurt.

And then a thought skimmed across Saamael's head

This is too convenient,

There were two people that Samael currently being suspected of being involved with, or at least the unknowning tools of, the person who was manipulating Samael's reality. They were Kat and Kiyoshis. Now... no sooner had he left Kat then Kiyoshi shows up. He happens to get into a fight and the person that comes to help him of ALL the people in the world is Kiyoshi. Why in the hell? Why would she be walking over here in a... "outfit"? She might have some job but what were the odds that her job would have her coming to work at just the right time to see him getting pummeled? Okay, that might be fine. A low odds but not too insane.

Now she patches him up, which is fine cause that seems to be her character but somehow she managed to sprain her ankle. She happened to sprain her ankle at this precise time? Now... he was in fix, as he looked at her ankle he knew that this wasn't a fake injury. She had actually manage to hurt herself. That being the case, he couldn't avoid helping her. It was a categorical imperitive that he provide assistance to her. No matter how much he wanted to just ignore her and avoid getting ever more entrapped in whatever web was being spun around her and Kat he couldn't not do it. It frustrated him. He was being played. His reality, HIS, was being manipulated.

But still, if he did help her, if he did play along with this obvious set up then he might learn something. Best let whoever was manipulating him lead for now. "Your some sort of amazing martial artist and yet you can't walk in high heels without hurting yourself. I'm impressed. That takes some amazing kind of self-denial to seal away your own competence like that. Simply astounding." He sighed, "regardless, do you need help?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat smiled at Xanu feeling slightly embarrassed after indulging herself with all of the food. She practically had 5 pieces of Takoyaki in one hand and a half eaten piece of Okonomiyaki in the other. She was about to say something, but then noticed a girl walk up to her and Xanu.

"Do you guys mind telling me where i am, im really not familiar with Kapok, and i am kinda lost." She then turned to Xanu. "Can you please help me out?"

Kat managed to swallow a big piece of Takoyaki before speaking.

"where is it that you're trying to go?"
    Last edited by kat_star01; 03-04-2009 at 09:43 PM.

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

(OOC: thanks Kat! =))

"where is it that you're trying to go" the girl answered her question...

"Well," she started to speak, while looking around. "Is there any near by book or music store here? i've been out for quite sometimes and i want to catch up on things" she said shyly, saying partially the truth, she was really out for sometimes, without Jean's help she might still be 'out of coverage area'.

"Im really a new comer here." she said again looking at the guy. "And can you also tell me how to get back to the campus? "

She looked at them again, the girl seems really happy and the boy, he looked like somebody from her past and she spoke again "Hey mister" she called the boy that way cause she doesn't know his name, "Have we met before?" she asked him directly. "You look very familiar to me..."
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 03-05-2009 at 01:21 AM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Closed Thread

Thread Information