AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 71 of 186 FirstFirst ... 21 61 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

(OOC: Ahhh, no blood?)

Jean watches the look of extreme rage and annoyance pass over Hikari's face, struggling to hold in the mirth. Then with the foot stomp and "Pansy!" he can't hold it in any more and explodes with laughter. "How 'bout somet'in in red or black? Dat look good on you sha. 'R maybe somet'in red an' white! 'Dat match da' fair. Ah, red hot dress an' some white floss, ma'be some garter, white stok'in, oh yea you will look very very..." he says while giving her an exaggerated eyebrow raise, after finally getting himself back under control.

"Noi? Wel' sha, y'u got relax. I hear 'dar a mass'age place 'roun here. Maybe we go 'dar? Noi sha, I no' try'n to get y'u out dos' nicker, doh' 'day look lik' 'day don' got dus' in 'em. Don' know, maybe replace 'em wit' som' pink ones yea?" Jean ducks away fast before he can get smacked, a large infectious smile on his face. Jean slips out the front door fast, knowing she is right on his heels, shouting back "How'bout we play catch sha?" as he turns into an ally just before she can catch him. His lean slender form (wait, wasn't he chubby?) runs up one wall, springs across to the other, grabs an AC unit and stands on it while looking down. "Y'u look li' an active girl sha. T'ink y'u can catch me?"
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Boss, she hasn't showed for more than awhile now. Shall I initiate a search?"

Kevin stroked his chin while drinking some whiskey.

"Yes, but let me get some of our friends ready."

Kevin let out a wicked howl as two wolves appeared into the house. He got up and grabbed some of Hana's clothing and let the wolves sniff it for a bit.

"Find her and report back to me with a location. Carlos, go with them as I've some thinking to do. I will contact you when I have an idea. If you or any of our kin happen to find Hana, call me when you can."

Carlos nodded and said, "Yes sir...We shall search for the prince's girl at once. But first..."

Carlos slapped a collar and leash on one of them and said,

"To make things seem normal, I will portray a dog owner while possessing a new breed of dog."

"I like that. Make it happen, Carlos."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 02-21-2009 at 10:28 PM.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Kevin felt a strong hand on his shoulder and Jericho's voice, "I know you're worried about her and...well..." Jericho looked out towards the city, "I want to help you. I can cover a good bit of ground so..." His voice was hard but caring.

"Kevin, let us help," Tommy said as he came up on the other side, "We're your friends now and that's what we're here for. To help you in times of need,"
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 02-21-2009 at 10:46 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin let a tear fall from his face and said, "Thank you...I've already considered you friends. Can you recognize smell? If so, take this dress. It's Hana's...You will be rewarded for finding my princess, even more so for rescuing her. I just don't want Red Day to go to waste. I even had everything all set up for her arrival."

He took another shot of whiskey as he leaned his head against the table, letting tears fall from his eyes.

He took out a square, white box of chocolates and said, "Take it. I figured that this would help towards some sort of friendship so I got it for the both of you. I have two gifts for Hana. One of this is chocolate. Go...friends of the city wolves."

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

"Then I was right!" Star yells to his retreating back. "You only felt obssesion for me, Not Love!" She takes a deep breath. "You are as a fraid of the truth as you are of being alone Frederic. Only when you allow youself to face the truth will you be able...." She couldn't keep talking everything was spining. Everything was turning black and just before she lost conscousness she knew what was happening. She was suffering a stand still.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Hikari-
    she hissed a jean , and threw explosive at the side of the building blowing it up , of course jean was fast enought to move out of the way. "so that's the way you wanna play , we'll Im gonna edit the rules lets play predator and prey , you get to hopelessly run away while I kill you slowly".

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kyon started at the beginning. “Kiyoshi likes a lot of different things. Her mind is usually on many different plains, but the things that she truly likes, cares for, and possesses, she usually keeps things such as those to herself, and blocks me out from having the knowledge of them.”

“When it comes to that of different individuals, she likes quite a few people, she has more acquaintances then anything, and a few true friends, one in particular. But when it comes to that of love, you know, like-liking somebody, there is not anybody. I am not sure if she even likes that of love. She usually has thoughts, thinking down on it.”

“When it comes to places that she may or may not like, she has not really gotten the chance or opportunity to go anywhere here in Kapok Bay so far, due to umm… Situations that she just happens to keep on getting herself involved with, regardless of wanting to or not. But so far, I would think that she was rather fond of the park.”

Kairos frowned. That was much useful information. But it was some.
    "Hasn't gotton about?" Kairos thought, "What has happened to her I wonder? Only a few friends, and people she knows. It all seemd a bit wierd." He took another bite of his sandwich as he thought. He was a bit stuck as to what to say.

“I once was human. I am just a spirit now, trapped inside another’s body. Which fortunately for the most part, changes its chemical balance and some of the genetics and DNA code around to make me a male. That I am grateful for at least, since that is what I am. And yes, I do want to find my way, but I need to be my own person. With Kiyoshi wanting to get rid of my so badly, I am sure that, that will most likely never get to be a possibility. But this will do for now. Although excruciatingly annoying, and at times frustrating, I could have been a lot worse off then I ended up.”

For a moment Kairos was dumb struck. He couldn't believe what he was hearing but it made him think. He had always seen being a shifter as slightly a curse, but mainly a blessing to be different. He never thought if there was a shifter who didn't want to be one. It suddenly made him feel quite guilty. He had been praising being a shifter. Maybe the vison he saw was the right future. He tried not to linger on it but now he had thought of it he doubted that he would forget.

“Anyway…” Kyon began again. “I think there really is not a soul on the Earth who does know that much about Kiyoshi, not a single individual who truly knows what she is really like. Although you and Kat are the most knowledgeable so far, and her Father knows quite a bit as well, but not really anybody else. And the people who do know something, do not know much.”

"Thats not good." Kairos finally said. "It would be easier if you asked her. But you say your not friendly so that must mean she wouldn't tell you." He sighed, "She must be much more closed then I thought she was." He shrugged, "But I guess I haven't known you both long enough. I will just have to learn as I go along." He smiled, it was a little more troubled then before. His mind was heavy with thoughts again and instinct told him to hold onto them. It would have to be something that changed.

He leaned up against the counter then, thinking of something to change the subject. He was hoping that he hadn’t said too much“Sure… A sandwich would be nice.”

"Oh a sandwich!" Kairos suddenly jumped. It snapped him out of his thoughts and he suddenly turned around.
    "I hope a plain chicken one will be fine." He said. He quickly whipped one up and handed it to Kyon. It seemed like a moment to smile but again he was distracted by his thoughts.
    "Well Kyon. I don't know what to tell you. Funny how I can tell other things eh?" He let his smiled slip. "I wonder have I really jumped ahead of myself here? I know nothing really about you both besides what you have told me. And I'm suddenly asking for more, something I don't even know if you want." Karios just smiled weakly and went to lean his hand on the counter. He missed and slipped slightly before regaining balence.
    "That was weird." He thought.
    "Looks like I'm getting a bit tired. Both of us have gotton no sleep really. Your welcome to stay here if you want. Or we could meet up tomorrow some time?" He guestered to the stairs next to the door.
    "There is proper beds upstairs. I'm sure John won't mind you using them. What do you say?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean scrambles over the top of the building. 'What the heck was that!' he thinks before dropping down on the other side and blurring around till he is behind the girl, smacking her on the butt. "'ey sha, play nice now."
    Last edited by InfinityzeN; 02-22-2009 at 08:48 AM.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Member Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Hideo went home and slept.

After a long and confusing class of Legal Studies, Hideo decided that the best way to unwind was a long ride through the woods.
    Last edited by Meriss; 02-24-2009 at 10:29 PM.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Hope this is all right with everyone?

Orochi stared at her his eyes looked sad as if he felt he could no longer convince her. The limo stopped and Orochi stared at her.
    "Please her take my card if you ever need help quickly call me and if you think over what I say then we can help Kevin," Orochi said.
    As the driver opened the door for Hana they noticed a couple of wolves right there as if they had been following Hana's sent.
    "Don't you think that's a bit obsessive almost possessive even the slight bit stalkerish," Orochi said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana cast her eyes on the wolves, remembering the one from the cave that she curled up with. She smiled lightly. "I'm not sure what I'd call it. But, for some reason, I don't think he's crazy. Wouldn't you call hearing voices crazy? Because I do and I hear a voice. I'm the crazy one. Maybe for that reason, I need more protection from myself then him." She smiled at him, "Thank you for worrying aboout me and I'm not ignoring your warning. I'll be careful and I'll call you if there's any trouble. But, I'm sure I'll be fine."

With a nod, Hana climbed out of the limo, thanked the driver and took a few steps away. I know he's wrong, and yet... She pulled out pen and paper, wrote down a note:

Mr. Orochi,

Again, thank you for the word of advice. You can call me if there's any new developments. I'll keep an eye out for myself but I still think you have it wrong. I'll call you if there's any trouble.

Signed,
    Hana

She wrote her number beneath her name. Walking back to the limo, she passed the driver the note, "Please give this to Mr. Orochi. It's important." She smiled before walking back to the wolves, "Boy, am I glad you guys came when you did. I was getting a little scared."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Frederic didn't hear her words, didn't feel them... the numbing sensation still loomed inside of him... thick and cruel. But he looked back when he heard a thump behind him and her voice cut out... she had lost consciousness. Even now, he could not just leave her to lie there... that was cruel, even to his numbed state.

He sighed and picked he up and carried her back to his house, ignoring the faint whispers of gossip that spread at the sight of him, in wrinkled suit and tired appearance, carrying an unconscious girl through the streets of Kapok. Eventually, he arrived at his house, a small suburban style home, 2 bedrooms 2 baths 2 floors 1 person. He lived there alone. He walked inside and set her down on his bed. He only had one since he couldn't be bothered to buy a second nor did he need a second. The bed that he did have wasn't much either, just a uncovered twin size mattress on the floor. His house was spartan, one would doubt he actually had any wealth, but his parents did, however he felt no desire to spend it. There wasn't anything in the world he really wanted. Well... he had wanted Starlight, but now...

He slumped against a wall and held his head in his hands. Was all his emotions, all his nights spent alone with her photo comforting himself in the flush hormones of adolescence... were those a lie? And what of the times he had longed to just stop working all together... to just quite this infernal business of economics and law but each time staying because he if stay perhaps she would love him... were those a lie as well? Was everything he had ever done, ever felt, based upon a foundational falsehood? Was Starlight just some twisted carrot that had been dangled in front of him to make him run the course?

He was so utterly alone.

No one loved him. His parents had used him, his fiance had revealed only that his emotions were lies and had, in essence, mocked his very structure of being. He just wanted to escape.

And this time he would.

He gathered some articles of clothing and put them in a plastic bag to carry them. He grabbed his ATM card and left the home. He didn't plan on returning.

----

After emptying his account from the Bank, he went in search of a new place to live. He would start his own life, he wasn't going to study anymore, he wasn't going to follow false love anymore. He was going to find out what he wanted and he would tear it from the hands of god.

Eventually he found an apartment building, which was across the street from a shrine of some kind. He knocked on the managers office door. "Excuse me, I'm inquiring about the room."

The land lady nodded and the made a deal about payment and all the niceties and at the end she looked at him, "You know... you look an awful lot like the last person who rented that room. A queer boy. Strange. Left to go to class but otherwise just stayed in there like some NEET. Didn't care for him, always arrogant and disdainful when you spoke to him. Anyway, he got involved in a bit of a mess during the riots a couple days back and I had to kick him out."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

An hour or so later a maid phoned the Adama household. There Bill Adama, Star’s father answered. He drove to Frederic’s home. When he finds his daughter has slipped into a stand still he curses. She’d been gone all day, his wife had told him she’d gone to the park to meet up Frederic. This in a way had made him smile, for he knew the boy would be the cure to his child’s illness. Since the moment the two had met Star’s Stand Still’s had lessen and she’d been able to do more thing she liked.

Bill also knew that Star hated the idea of marrying the boy. But he also knew that deep inside his daughter had softened a little for Frederic. After all more than once she had found her drawing him or writing about him and not awful things as he would expect. However, now that he saw her like this that the maids had told him how Frederic looked as he brought her to his room. Bill wondered if they’d fought or if he’d angered her?

Bill gently picks Star up and heads down stairs, hoping the boy had not done something stupid. Hoping he saw the drawing of him Bill had slipped into Frederic’s notebook a few days ago. The drawing his daughter had made of him.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho leapt from one building to the other, searching for Hana. It'd been about half an hour since he started combing the city.

"Hana!" He would call every now and again but it was no use.

The city was so large and he couldn't track her smell or anything like a wolf could. Maybe they would find her soon and bring Hana back to Kevin or maybe they already had and Jericho was making an idiot of himself now.

"Hana!" He called again before stopping to rest, "Why does it have to be so hard to find one person?!"
    ~The One and Only~

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"We're in the library!" Kat yelled into the watch. She felt kind of strange talking into it, mostly because she wasn't sure if she was using it correctly. The watch itself looked like it came out of some James Bond movie

(OOC: I am super sorry for this ridiculously short post. hopefully they'll get longer later.)

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The driver handed Orochi the note and Orochi read. And only smiled when the door closed. He didn't do as well as he wished.
    His chest felt tight though. He stared at the back window that separated the driver from the one in the back. There was some other matters he needed to attend to first before he could even fail.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(ooc: RayCaptain, this is in response to your post)

Hana heard her name being shouted. She looked around and ran a hand through the wolf's fur. "Who could that be?" Listening carefully, she noticed the shouts coming from the roof and that the voice sounded very familiar.

She cleared her throat, "I'm right here. It's Hana!" After waiting a few minutes, she took a step closer to the buildings. "It's Hana and I'm over here!" Hopefully they could hear her. She needed to get back to the house quickly. There was still a lot she had left to do.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Nina and Roki walks further and further into the streets, his dark aura still envelops while Nina has a pure white aura enveloped around her. There were a lot of things to think about, but he didn't want to linger the thoughts for it will keep him sad. Too much thinking will distract him from the outside world of reality and to him it wouldn't be a good idea due to the fact that someone honked at him for not paying attention to where he was walking. He looks down at the ground not caring to where he was going. He cries out dark tears and they drip onto the dry pavement, leaving a trail behind him but he does not care if they stain the earth. Let them suffer, let those who commit crime suffer and let those who killed his parents die and share the same fate as his parents did. His anger rose, he had nothing now...no family to be with, no friends to support him...when the word "friend" came up in his mind, he was more likely letting them be and let them hang out with other friends, they don't care for him. With his hand in the pockets of his black robe, he continues onward, with nothing to say to people and nothing else to do but walk in this wretched earth while Nina skips along happily for some oddly reason.

Nina, who was in an overjoyous mood, happily walks along with Roki. Three things were on her mind: ice cream, candy and cake. "When we get back home Roki, we will bake cake because cake solves everything!!" He didn't reply because all he thought of was himself and his depressing memories. Nina goes back to where she was looking and saw that Roki was on the street, "Hey! That's not the sidewalk! But hey, whatever fits his way". The car almost ran him over, but honked instead and told him angrily to watch where he was going, "We can walk wherever because we are care-free, unlike you mister you selfish meanie!" They walked out of the road and resumed back to the sidewalk. Her white aura glows in bright white when she realizes it was showing. While Roki saw it she asks, "You gonna talk or what Mr. Quiet One?" Again, he does not reply back. They came where Roki used to work: The Library. Nina notices someone nearby and it was someone she knew before. She didn't really remember her name, but she does recall in her mind that the person was in that slumber party in Kiyoshi's place, "HEY YOU!!!!!" Nina shouts to draw attention to the person she knew only once.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

It would be easier if you asked her. But you say you’re not friendly so that must mean she wouldn't tell you.” Kairos had sighed then as Kyon continued to listen to him. “She must be much more closed then I thought she was.”

Shrugging, Kairos went on. “But I guess I haven't known you both long enough. I will just have to learn as I go along.”

As Kairos smiled then, Kyon could tell that he was troubled by something, or at least thinking a lot. Kiyoshi did that sometimes, but he was only to imagine what it really looked like.

Kyon did a lot of guessing when it came to Kiyoshi. Being stuck inside her body prevented him from knowing much about her. He saw what she did when not shifted, and this required a mirror if he wanted to know what kind of facial expressions that she was making. He had no idea why, but this frustrated him as well, and before he knew it, Kyon had sighed, Kiyoshi mentally following suit.

That was strange.

Kyo leaned up against the counter then, thinking of something to change the subject. Hoping that while conversing with Karios, he hadn’t said too much, or more then he should have. “Sure… A sandwich would be nice.”

“Oh a sandwich!” Turning around, Kairos then started the task given to him, a task that he generously offered to Kyon a few moments before they got caught up in conversation.

“I hope a plain chicken one will be fine.” He quickly turned around then, and handed Kyon a sandwich. He looked as if he were thinking again, and this only caused Kyon to do the same.

Trying to ignore his thoughts, Kyon took a bite of his sandwich, concentrating on that for the time being.

Kairos started talking again, and unknown to him, Kyon was all too grateful for that. Well Kyon. I don't know what to tell you. Funny how I can tell other things eh?” He really did smile then, but only slightly, before he continued.

“I wonder have I really jumped ahead of myself here? I know nothing really about you both besides what you have told me. And I'm suddenly asking for more, something I don't even know if you want.” Kairos had smiled again this time, but to Kyon it seemed as if he were taking him some effort to do so.

Kyon smiled himself because of what Kairos had said, but his smile only turned into laughter when Kairos went to go and lean against the counter as well, but he missed and slipped a bit before regaining his balance and his composure.

“I’m sorry for laughing, don’t mind me.” It was just humorous to him. Kiyoshi was rather clumsy herself, and Kyon figured that it would look something like that if he had seen her fall, trip, slip, stumble, eat dirt, pavement, cement, the whole lot of it.

“You just reminded me a bit of Kiyoshi when you did that.” He grinned slightly before it has faltered.

“Looks like I'm getting a bit tired. Both of us have gotton no sleep really. Your welcome to stay here if you want. Or we could meet up tomorrow some time?”

Kairos then gestured to the stairs by the door, as Kyon ate more of his sandwich, and it was rather good one at that. But hey, what would you expect after not eating anything at all for so bloody long?

“There is proper beds upstairs. I'm sure John won't mind you using them. What do you say?”

After that was said, Kyon thought the offer over for a small while.

What do you think Kiyoshi? He thought she was not even going to answer, so he was just about to answer Kairos, until that is, she spoke up.

‘Well… You aren’t as tired as I am Kyon. It’s up to you really. But you know… Okaa-San, Otto-San, Akihiro, and Sakiko are going to wonder what happened to us. Every time we go home, we end up missing, and I come back injured in some way. Maybe it would be best to leave.’

Kyon thought about her answer before answering her. ‘That is all very true… Hmm…’

‘But, Kairos is being really nice to us. Even you Kyon… That is saying something.’

Kyon nodded then. ‘So did you want to stay then?’

‘I think it would unfortunately be, best to leave. My Family is probably worried to death. Besides, one or two more soaks in the hot springs and I should be practically healed up. Eveyrthing but the breaks…’

‘All right then. We will go. But so that way you can keep in touch with your new friend, I will give him one of your address cards. One of the ones with the numbers and everything on them.’

Kiyoshi smiled then from within his mind, and surprisingly he smiled as well, in return.

Turning to Kairos was a different story though. But, he had to go through with it.

“Thank you for the offer, that was very generous and hospitable of you. You have been very kind to us and Kiysohi and I both appreciate it more then you know. But I think it best if we head for home. Kiyoshi’s parents may be a little worried. Things like this, but within a more brutal sense, have been happening a lot lately, so I could only imagine what they are going to think.”

Finishing his sandwich, Kyon bowed politely then, before take off Kiyoshi’s backpack, and taking a card out of it. It contained Kiyoshi’s address, home number, and cell number. Once he handed the card to Kairos, fingers still on the card, Kyon bowed slightly then again.

“It was nice meeting you Kairos.” Then at that, he had shifted, back into that of the form of Kiyoshi, head still bowed slightly, and hand still lingering on the card that Kyon had handed him.

Kiyoshi looked up then, and blinked a few times before she met Kairos’s eyes with hers, before a smile curved her lips. “Thank you Kairos. You have done so much for the both of us. I really appreciate it. I may have regretted it earlier, but I am glad that I followed you, regardless of how creepy that may sound. If I hadn’t, I would have never gotten the opportunity to talk to you. So thank you.”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael looked up when he heard someone shout, "Oh god, who the bloody hell is it now!" he sneered to himself, growing rather annoyed at the rate at which people he could not account for were converging around him. He spoke up, " Hey you!!" he mimiced adding an underlying tinge of sarcasm, "Who are you and what do you want with us?"

Frederic sighed as he sat down in the empty apartment... it was completely empty. For now he just wanted to sit and just... be. He had run away from home and he didn't want to think about the consequences. For too long he'd been there, trapped by emotions that were apparently weren't real. But no longer, he was going to figure out what he really wanted... but he didn't know what that was. He had no clue. So long he had been staring at a single flower, he knew no blossom but that one.

"What am I to do? For this fog that sticks to me like syrup tugs at me in all directions. I am lost now, in a web of neon glow."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Laura Adama paced her daughter's room, the doctor was checking her. "So?"

"She's not doing too good," the doctor says standing up. "I've never seen her have one like this...She's barely breathing."

Bill held his wife, "Is there anything we can do?"

"Bring the person that made her go through this...perhaps she was hding an emotion and thus had a Stand Still?"

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

OOC no , you die , no offense or anything , just her personality.
    Hikari~
    "Oh so that's how you wanna play" she slapped his butt playfully although he didn't know she had just placed a bomb on his hip . she flew back laughing at him and detonated it blowing the side of his hip right off. she looked at him lying on the ground "not dead yet" she watched astonished , as the whole side of his hip regenerated. "oh a self healer , well I'll just have to mutilate you till you won't get back up , follow me to the mountains if you wish to fight , if not there are a few other shifters who might mess with our play time". she smiled and then flew through the air effortlessly and dissapeared into the mountains.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

(short post, sortish arrives after shout)

Amy nodded to herself and kicked the car into gear, doing her best to move quickly as she edged toward 80. She had been living on Kapok for some time, and she knew the roads well enough to go that fast. It helped that no one else was out on the road.

As she neared the place, she called Kiyoshi's home, quickly relating that something had happened, and that they should get Kiyoshi home as soon as possible if they could.

When she pulled up to the library, she jumped out, racing through the ruined halls till she found the library.

"Kat!! We need to get you and Xanu to Kiyoshi's! They have enough medical supplies that we can get you two patched up."

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean can only say one thing "OUCH!" After a little while, he finally manages to get up to his feet and walk home, trying very hard not to get arrested for indecent exposure considering that half his pants were blown off.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FaeryTaleAngel View Post
    “Thank you for the offer, that was very generous and hospitable of you. You have been very kind to us and Kiysohi and I both appreciate it more then you know. But I think it best if we head for home. Kiyoshi’s parents may be a little worried. Things like this, but within a more brutal sense, have been happening a lot lately, so I could only imagine what they are going to think.”

Finishing his sandwich, Kyon bowed politely then, before take off Kiyoshi’s backpack, and taking a card out of it. It contained Kiyoshi’s address, home number, and cell number. Once he handed the card to Kairos, fingers still on the card, Kyon bowed slightly then again.

“It was nice meeting you Kairos.” Then at that, he had shifted, back into that of the form of Kiyoshi, head still bowed slightly, and hand still lingering on the card that Kyon had handed him.

Kiyoshi looked up then, and blinked a few times before she met Kairos’s eyes with hers, before a smile curved her lips. “Thank you Kairos. You have done so much for the both of us. I really appreciate it. I may have regretted it earlier, but I am glad that I followed you, regardless of how creepy that may sound. If I hadn’t, I would have never gotten the opportunity to talk to you. So thank you.”
    "Damn!" Kairos thought, "How could I be so stupid? Of course she is bound to have a family who want to see her." He cursed himself slighty for forgetting that. He must have looked a bit selfish. He took the card and slipped it into his pocket. He smiled back to her.
    "I'll see you out then." He led her to the back door and waved her goodbye. He knew he would see her again someday. When he closed the door he felt very alone, very suddenly. He looked up to see the figure still floating above him.
    "At least your still there." It didn't make any movements like normal. Kairos just shrugged and went to check on John. He was still sleeping like a log. Kairos laughed a little at it. Considering that something so emotional had just happened there John was still asleep. He could sleep like nothing else could. He picked up the cups left behind and threw them into the sink. He then walked back in and sat on the bed.
    Kairos didn't feel that tired. He picked up 'Falling star' and opened it to the page he was on.
    "Maybe I'll finish you tonight. I guess I won't be sleeping." He shifted his arm about in the sling so it was comfatable and then laid back on the bed. He flicked about the page of the book and started reading. He once again he was drawn into this books world. He saw every detail in the words and was completly lost in them within moments. What he didn't see was how he hadn't shifted back yet.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Closed Thread

Thread Information