AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 67 of 186 FirstFirst ... 17 57 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana nodded, "Sounds like a plan. I guess I'll mop and vacuum. But, first, I'll help you pack everything up. Like the saying goes, 'many hands make light work'. It'll be fun!" She smiled, laughing at herself for sounding like a psycho. She hugged Kevin, "Thanks for taking care of me."

With that, she marched in the kitchen and began sweeping. As soon as she finished, she mopped the floor. She knew that would give it time to dry as she helped him pack his things. There was an overwhelming urge to just start packing things up. Even though she really wanted to, she stopped herself. It was only right to get directions on what he wanted moved and where. She made her way over to him and stood smiling, "How else can I help?" For whatever reason, cleaning put her in a happier mood and she could help smiling. She waited for any orders that Kevin had for her. After all, they needed room for the others.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"For safety's sake, I would like those boxes of clothing moved into the closet in my room. I will handle the antiques and other old stuff. I'll put them in the attic."

Kevin opened up the attic door and took some old radios and cameras upstairs. It was pretty hot due to the insulation and Kevin started sweating two minutes into it.

"Damn, I hate it up here. Only two windows, it's way too hot here and I still fear that I will hurt myself. I never liked attics. I better hurry up and get this done. I want to relax."

Kevin finished up and hurried down. He brushed himself off, fixed the couch and the recliners so there was enough space to sleep and laid down on his bed. He closed his eyes but didn't fall asleep.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: I would apologize for the length, but in all honesty I am not really all that sorry, and well... What else would you expect out of me...heh...)

She still did not pull away from him then as she continued. “We keep the memory of such things with us and that is what makes us strong as individuals.” Kairos then gently pushed Kiyoshi away from him. At first she was going to overreact, like she always did, but surprisingly, she just sat there, looking a little baffled.

Kiyoshi did have a way of invading people’s personal space every now and then though, so she just figured that, that was what must have happened. Her thoughts broke off from there, only to be interrupted by Kairos, causing her to look up at him again, instantly. “Thank you.” This baffled Kiyoshi even more so then it had before.

He, Kairos, was thankful to her for comforting him? Or at least trying to, that is? As she looked at his face again, she noticed it to be lit with agony. He was back into the past that he had once been a part off. He was distant, and this made Kiyoshi worry about him more. Past thoughts were constantly dwelling on, and would reek havoc amongst ones mind, heart, and spirit for as long as the memory stayed. Usually, forever…

Kairos looked as if he had remembered something more, as Kiyoshi saw a streak of realization shoot across his solemn features. He then had bowed his head low. After noticing what seemed to be another flash of realization streak his face, Kairos had then bean to talk again, drawing Kiyoshi’s full attention to him. “Kiyoshi dear. Let me share with you something I’ve never shown anyone else. Maybe with this you can understand me. Maybe it will even help me to finally be at calm.”

Kiyoshi’s mind started racing in curiosity as Kairos lifted his head, slowly, and his eyes had begun to shift slowly as well, becoming their full Grey color. She had no idea what to think at that moment, what he was going to say, let alone do. Kiyoshi had no idea whether or not to be afraid, or be calm.

So she decided to be trusting instead…

Then Kairos had reached forward, and he had gently placed his hand on the back of her head, her hair running smoothly through his fingers as he did so. Kiyoshi was a little bit hesitant at whatever it was that he was doing, but she had decided to go along with it anyway. ‘Really…’ She thought. ‘What harm could it do?’ At that moment, of no response, Kiyoshi had realized that she had not heard from Kyon in some time then, and she wondered where he could have gone? Not far obviously, but still, that had caused her to panic a little.

That thought was cut short when Kairos had then leaned forward, and pressed his forehead to hers, lightly, but gently. His body then rippled slightly as he had begun to shift, but it seemed as if he were holding back. Kiyoshi placed one of her hands on his shoulder and the other on his hand again, before slowly closing her eyes. She did not know if it was for comforting purposes or not, but it just seemed to be the natural thing to do at the moment.

Kairos was not fully shifted, and Kiyoshi knew that, she could feel it. His energy had not changed only by a slim amount. Before anything else could even happen, before anything else could even be thought, as her eyes were closed, the blackness of Kiyoshi’s mind had suddenly seemed to be engulfed with a sharp and piercing flood of light. She gasped at first, but only slightly, not pulling away even the smallest amount. She kept her ground.

As the light had shifted into that of imagery in her mind, her body was also engulfed in that of the emotions that went along with each scene, each image that flashed and crossed though her mind’s path. It was as if she was there, watching everything as it happened, participating in what had occurred.

The first emotion was that of pain, a pain that Kiyoshi had felt herself before, and her heart ached at it, clawing its way to the surface where it had no place to be any more. It made her feel sick. Sick to her stomach.

Next the feeling in the pit of her stomach had only deepened. The feeling of panic had washed through her completely, and once she thought she could take no more of the un-lifting and unforgiving emotion, it was only replaced with that of sorrow. Kiyoshi’s heart had began to ache further as she then wanted to cry tears, tears that had no right to be there streaking her pretty features, tears that would not come.

Once she was about to give in, and she thought that everything would finally cease, the images had switched again, and so did the emotions that went along with them. Her mind, body, and spirit, were flooded with one of the sharpest feelings of sorrow that she had ever felt before. She had felt something close to it on her own in the past, and although close, it was nothing like this had felt. She felt utterly and completely dreadful.

When she thought it could not get any worse… It did… As it always did when you thought it couldn’t. Kiyoshi had thought that there would be no step of sorrow, fear, pain, nor sadness that could even began to surpass in that in which she had already felt while Kairos held her forehead gently to his by the slight pressure from his hand on the back of her head, but yet again, she was insanely erroneous.

As what she thought to be the last vision of imagery, flooded through her mind, it was by far the worst as she witnessed the horrid scene. It was something that she could relate to, and it was something that had pulled at her heart more then anything she had seen with Kairos so far. With each image, it just seemed to get worse. But this one…

This one was by far the worst. The tears that hadn’t seemed to come earlier had instantly sprung to Kiyoshi’s eyes as she tried to hold them back with no avail. She made a slight agonized sound of sadness as the tears finally came, and had finally begun to streak her lovely features.

On instinct, she moved her hand that was placed on Kairos’s hand, up to rest it gently on the side of his cheek. Not only for him, but she was comforting herself now, trying to keep herself in tact as the images of the scene continued to play out, trying to keep herself from pulling away from him before it had been finished.

It was not over when she though it was.

The last vision, the last image had played out the most vivid, the most full. It was as if his mind had been saving he most agonized of them all for her mind. Once she saw everything play out, it was as if the light that had engulfed her mind only a few moments before, and then vanished, receding back into which it was before it had even embraced her with its brightness and array of colors, of scenes and ghastly images. Receding back into that of blackness.

Kiyoshi then had begun to slowly open her eyes. She tried to hold back the tears that had no sympathy for her, and would not proceed in stopping, but had begun to flow more freely. She was crying, but yet making no sound. She pulled back slightly then from Kairos, not removing or jarring herself from his hold on her, but only just enough so she could look up into his now ashen face.

Kiyoshi then swallowed slightly, not knowing what to do, not knowing what to think. So she decided to just throw everything off to the side and out the window. She did not have to do those things in this moment. In this place in time there was only one thing that she could do, and that was just to let Kairos know that she would be there for him without using words.

She stood on her knees then, and embraced him gently, as she did before, but with more emotion as she wrapped her arms around him and held him close to her, resting her chin on his shoulder as she did so. She knew that saying sorry would be the wrong thing to say, and her heart truly ached for him, but this was the only thing she could do in that place in time. It was the only thing that she was able to do. This way she could cry, feel for him, silently, and comfort him all at once.

No, sorry was not the thing to say, but there was one thing. “I understand.” She whispered as she then sighed contently. Kiyoshi was not sure about a lot of things, but here, in this moment, this moment where it seemed that everything including time itself had stopped, she knew… She knew that she did in fact truly understand…

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

[OOC: For Rein*].

After several hours into the unpacking ordeal, and getting himself settled into his new dorm room, Galen had decided to take a break and go on a walk.

As he had walked along for about an hour, he had decided that he was getting rather bored and needed something to do. In hopes of this happening, he turned off onto another sidewalk. He then heard a conversation going on, only to see the two who were conversing, shortly after walking forward a little further.

“Where have you been? Tell me you weren’t near that fighting I heard about on the news.” The guy had begun. “What fighting? No, I wasn’t.” Then Galen had sworn that he had seen the small muscles in her pretty face flex, and the other guy had seemed to catch onto that as well. “Then you were near that place that was bombed.”

The girl before Galen had just stood there, looking at the guy in which was speaking to her at the moment. “Are you hurt? Were you inside?” Then he had paused before continuing on what seemed to be his rant of worry for the poor girl. “You went looking for that Kairos character didn’t you? I told you what I thought about him.”

Her features had shifted slightly then. Was she angry? The corners of Galen’s lips lifted slightly as he observed the conversation further. “You be quiet, where do you get off? He’s my friend and I’ll help him whenever he needs it.” She had then sighed, and Galen’s lips curved down then.

He was still amused by her feistiness, but he was wondering about her sudden mood change again.

“That’s it nothing more, stop worrying.” She had continued, but then a look of understanding had caressed the other guy’s features, as he had then begun to speak up again. “But how could I not worry when you are in such dangerous situations all the time?”

“I can take care of myself so drop it okay. I’m tired.” The girl had responded almost instantly, and Galen had taken it upon himself to enter at that moment.

“Actually there isn’t a need to worry at all, sir. She was with me earlier.” He stated as he stepped out in the open, walking up to the two of them. “Are you okay?” He asked the girl, before smiling a radiant smile.

She looked really pretty as the moonlight hit her features and gave her honey brown hair a golden glow, and he was happy to be of any assistance to her. It took all that he had to just stand there without whipping out his violin and playing a sweet serenade to her, as he gazed upon the beautiful hazel hue of her eyes.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos couldn’t tell if it was the pressure of keeping this going or if it was his genuine feelings but tears ran down his face. Like little crystals of sadness they dripped slowly of his face and landed on the floor. He had cried many times but right now they seemed so much more pure and filtered as if they were realer then the others. These ones each carried the sorrow from his heart and gave it form.
    A part of him cursed himself for putting all this pain into someone he only knew slightly. It made him feel rotten. She had nothing to do with this but still he let her feel this pain. Was that right of him? As he felt his strength stumble pushed his thoughts from his mind and focussed. This was his choice and he made this call. He had to keep to it.
    Re-living all that hard parts of his life was gnawing at his soul. He couldn’t help but feel the pain all over again. It dug its claws into him and refused to let go. But he had to press forward. Maybe when it all finally was out, those claws would disappear. Maybe his soul would no longer feel eaten. All he could do was press on. Feeling the pressure he pressed slightly harder on Kiyoshi’s head to prevent himself from breaking off.
    As all of it began to bubble up, tears came streaking down Kiyoshi’s face. Was it fair of him to do this? Why should he let her suffer? As he looked at her his own tears flowed down faster. As he began to lose control he felt something touch his cheek. It was her hand. Her skin was soft and comforting. It felt like she knew on instinct that he was struggling, or maybe she was. But her touch calmed him and he prepared himself for the last push. The most painful one.

As it finally stopped Kairos felt drained. His body was so weak. Through his blurry eyes he got one glimpse of Kiyoshi’s face before he eyes returned to normal and the blackness swallowed him. It cost him so much more energy to not shift fully and then to push it all on. In that moment, where there was nothing but silence, he felt in more pain then he had ever done. Yet in the tiniest corner of his mind he felt strong. He had gone through it all again and survived.
    Kiyoshi wrapped her arms around him and he felt so much more relieved. Her embrace was sad but even without speaking her knew she was trying to comfit him. He could do or say nothing, so he just held onto her back. His arm came down from her head and wrapped around her back. He tried to comfit her as much as she was doing to him. Then she whispered two words that stole his breath,

“I understand.”

In all his life no one had ever said that like she did. Filled with compassion and sorrow in equal measure it lifted him. He allowed himself a smallest of smiled as he sat there in her arms. Lost for words and unable to bring himself to think of any to say he just let time flow and for once in his life didn’t care what was going to happen, let the future be the future.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaki-Sama View Post

After several hours into the unpacking ordeal, and getting himself settled into his new dorm room, Galen had decided to take a break and go on a walk.

As he had walked along for about an hour, he had decided that he was getting rather bored and needed something to do. In hopes of this happening, he turned off onto another sidewalk. He then heard a conversation going on, only to see the two who were conversing, shortly after walking forward a little further.

“Where have you been? Tell me you weren’t near that fighting I heard about on the news.” The guy had begun. “What fighting? No, I wasn’t.” Then Galen had sworn that he had seen the small muscles in her pretty face flex, and the other guy had seemed to catch onto that as well. “Then you were near that place that was bombed.”

The girl before Galen had just stood there, looking at the guy in which was speaking to her at the moment. “Are you hurt? Were you inside?” Then he had paused before continuing on what seemed to be his rant of worry for the poor girl. “You went looking for that Kairos character didn’t you? I told you what I thought about him.”

Her features had shifted slightly then. Was she angry? The corners of Galen’s lips lifted slightly as he observed the conversation further. “You be quiet, where do you get off? He’s my friend and I’ll help him whenever he needs it.” She had then sighed, and Galen’s lips curved down then.

He was still amused by her feistiness, but he was wondering about her sudden mood change again.

“That’s it nothing more, stop worrying.” She had continued, but then a look of understanding had caressed the other guy’s features, as he had then begun to speak up again. “But how could I not worry when you are in such dangerous situations all the time?”

“I can take care of myself so drop it okay. I’m tired.” The girl had responded almost instantly, and Galen had taken it upon himself to enter at that moment.

“Actually there isn’t a need to worry at all, sir. She was with me earlier.” He stated as he stepped out in the open, walking up to the two of them. “Are you okay?” He asked the girl, before smiling a radiant smile.

She looked really pretty as the moonlight hit her features and gave her honey brown hair a golden glow, and he was happy to be of any assistance to her. It took all that he had to just stand there without whipping out his violin and playing a sweet serenade to her, as he gazed upon the beautiful hazel hue of her eyes.
    She wa surprised by the voice. She looked at him. She didn't know him but was astonished at his ability to lie for a complete stranger. She didn't want Rei to recognise that she didn't know the guy. In that case what could she do. She wasn't sure which would upset him more not knowing him or pretending to know him. either way he was bound to be upset again.

She decided." Thanks for the save, but he already knows i was there and i'd hate it if i lied." The boy fumbled alittle but regained himself shiftly. You could see by his expression that he was slightly taken with her and was just trying to help. Reina asked if he wanted to join them. She was tired but company right now would give Rei a chance to stop thinking about all that had happen and so could she. Later on she'd focus on tracking Kairos to see how he had been making out.

So would like to come chill with us. Maybe you can introduce yourself better. I might even make a new friend at the end of such a horrible day.

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

Galen was a little taken a back by the girl’s response. She didn’t want to lie? She was pure. He smiled at that. “You’re welcome.” He said back to her, still smiling. The girl looked as if she were thinking about something then.

“So would you like to come chill with us? Maybe you can introduce yourself better. I might even make a new friend at the end of such a horrible day.” Galen’s grin faltered slightly, but he was still happy that he had an invitation to spend some time with people, although he had not known whom they were, nor very much about them.

He smiled again before answering. “Sure, that sounds like it could be entertaining.” Galen responded, being glad that he now had something else to do, rather then go back to his dorm and study like he was planning on doing. ‘Expect the unexpected.’ He thought, ready to spend time with the people before him that were not so much as acquaintances to him.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Kairos moved his hand from the back of Kiyoshi’s head, down to her back, where he held her in return, she had seemed to relax a lot more. They were comforting each other, and it felt just that, comforting—nice.

What did she do to deserve somebody being nice to her? She had, after all, killed two men, and for what? Yes, she was only trying to defend herself so her life would not have been taken as well, but she still should not have…

Kiyoshi held back more tears that wanted to come. She could not feel that much emotion in one day, as the tears wanted to continue spilling from her eyes as she felt for the two dead men, and the injured ones. Also for Kairos's memories...

What was she to do?

She just let the tears continue to flow as her and Kairos sat there, holding one another to comfort. She wished that time would stand still for just a little bit longer as she then sighed in exasperation. Kiyoshi felt her eyes growing heavy, as after a very long past few days, it was the most comfortable she had been, or felt.

Before long, the feeling of comfort, emotion, and understanding had gotten the best of her, and her eyes had slowly began to close as she rested her chin on Kairos’s shoulder. It was as if an unseen force, was forcing her into that of sleep, as if it were weighing down her eyelids.

Sleep had finally captured her after a few more moments of comfort, and then dream had whisked her away upon its silky golden wings, only to turn into that of remembrance. Dark, and ink-blackened remembrance…

Kyon sat in the back of her mind, keeping watch on everything as Kiyoshi slept, praying that she did not talk in her sleep then. He thought she would, but her dreams had shifted then, back into the feeling of contentment, and she sighed again, going into the deepest form of sleep that a Human Being could go into, her REM cycle finally taking place. Kyon relaxed from within her mind then, going off to do his own thing again once he new that she would be all right.

He was now more grateful then he had ever thought he would be, that Kiyoshi had followed Kairos. If she had not, where would they be now? But he felt a little spike of something else, something that had angered him. Pushing it off into the back of his mind, he had decided to ignore it then, but his mind was going to fester on it and stew for a while.

When he thought everything was said and done, and before he got the chance to brood about, Kiyoshi did in fact talk—whispered. “Thank you.” Although still asleep, she had at least mustered up that much, and it made Kyon forget why he was mad for the time being.

She may have not realized it then, but Kiyoshi was not as bad as a person as she thought she was. ‘She just gets herself into bad situations…’ Kyon thought, and then he was gone, leaving Kiyoshi with Kairos, and Kairos with Kiyoshi, as they sat there comforting each other. Kiyoshi content, comfortable, and in sleeps forever-clutching hands.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After a while Kairos felt Kiyoshi’s breathing become calmer and her tears began to stop. He waited a few moments, enjoying the closeness. She had fallen asleep. He was almost sure. He gave a weak smile. This had been draining on them both. He relaxed himself and wiped back his tears. He dreaded his next moment. But he could do it now and remain calm about it.
    With a gentle whisper, like that of a breeze, he spoke to himself,
    “Fate is a path with many ways. Let me see those ways and May I choose the right path. Such is the fate given to me.” As he finished the words his body shifted and he felt the shadow of his shifter above him. It lent its strength to him as he picked up Kiyoshi gently. She was still gripping his hand despite being asleep. He made sure to be careful as he laid her onto his bed he was sleeping on before.
    She stirred slightly as he lay her down. After wiping his eyes clear of all the tears, sure that he had cried enough, he finally was able to look upon her. In that moment he smiled softly. She was a beautiful girl. Her skin was light and her blonde hair quite pretty. He brushed it aside a little. There were still water marks from were the tears had ran down her face. He wiped them away gently.
    This girl had given him so much and they had only just met. He pulled the cover up and over her. The least he could right now was watch over her as she slept. He pulled up a seat and sat next to the bed. He gentle tugged the book from John, who was still fast asleep just quieter, and opened it up. For a moment he scanned the pages, remembering how it was to be able to read all the time. He then looked up at the shadowy figure floating above him.
    “Looks like your job may have just gotten easier. I may have found some one else willing to support me.” Kairos whispered to it. As normal it gave no response. Kairos gave a sigh and ran his hand through his hair. He then turned back to looking at Kiyoshi. She was sleeping more sound. But she looked slightly uncomfortable, so Kairos held her hand again and she seemed to relax. Then he just leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes. He would wait here, awake, until she woke then he would have to figure out what to do. For now he felt at peace and he wanted to enjoy it.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia waited for him to finish sounding like an idiot before she even tried to process what Jean was saying. However when it did process, she had to fight the urge to kick him. But something made her stop. She was along the lines of thinking, What could I do to make him regret following me? (if he didn't regret it already), when she remembered the priest. With a devilish look in her eyes, she put on her sweetest smile. "Yes, well I'm sure you know all about that. One minute, I'd like you to meet this man." She turned around and went to the priest, who had been watching the small scene worriedly. Tahlia made herself look specially pathetic and told him, "You were right Father. You go out for a walk and all sorts of perverts start following you. He IS a pervert, a really super mean one too!"

Father Nelon made a little "harrumph" sound, and started purposely to wards Jean. As soon as he reached the other man, he thumped Jean upside the head with his traveling case. He then went on and poked him roughly on the chest saying, "Now, maybe you'll think next time before you start stalking innocent little girls while they walk along the street. Honestly, don't you know that lust is a sin? You'll be lucky if I don't call the police on you, you...you...stinky pervert! In fact!" Father reached up (he was significantly shorter than Jean) and grabbed the younger man's ear. He very nearly dragged the man to where Tahlia stood. "You might as well apologize to her, or I WILL call the police!"

Tahlia was trying her hardest not to burst out laughing at this. Father Nelon was known for going over the top with things. She smiled innocently at Jean.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

As the trio hurried back to the small house they passed through the forest once more. It was darker now, and something didn't feel right to Jericho so he guessed Carlos would sense it too.

"Why are you guys so quiet all of a sudden?" Tommy laughed uncomfortably seeing as how a minute ago him and Carlos were getting to know each other.

"We're being watched my friend," Carlos was trying to act as if he hadn't noticed.

"Not watched...scoped," Jericho motioned with his eyes in the direction of a small glint, "Don't try anything and just keep walking,"

A little while later they arrived safe and sound at the small white house. Jericho knocked on the door and was a little stressed to be out in the open, "Kevin, it's us. We got Tommy with us. Get out here now!"
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Kiyoshi slept, Kyon thought. He was thinking quite a bit, and for some odd reason, he had seemed to be getting quite angry as he observed things from her prospective, and then thought about things from the outside prospective. He felt what she felt in this state.

He was not sure if Kiyoshi was aware of the fact, most likely she was, but like he would care to acknowledge that, but they were always constantly sharing things, emotions, thoughts, everything. There was no privacy, and that was what probably drove them to the relationship that they had. They got along on a seldom bases, but other then that, they had seemed to always be constantly arguing.

So the way that he was feeling from within her mind then, just seemed to increase, and he truly was angry. He had no idea why, but it seemed to get worse when Kairos picked up Kiyoshi’s hand and held it again. He could not focus on such things. Kyon needed to check up on Kiyoshi.

She was dreaming again, and her thoughts had altered, or that is what he had assumed since she was back to having another nightmare instead of a pleasant dream. As the images played about nonchalantly throughout their minds, Kyon observed as Kiyoshi went through hell again. Something that he wishes he could stop from happening, but she was truly indeed living through guilt and regret in her dreams.

Kyon figured that, that had something to do with how when Human Beings could not deal with something via real life, their subconscious minds took over from there when they were sleeping, and helped individuals to deal with things that way. He walked up to her in her dream, and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Kiyoshi jumped, a little startled at first, and when she turned she had tears in her eyes. Kyon sighed. “Look Kiyoshi, you are only dreaming again. You’re fine.” She nodded then, but she did not seem to believe what she was agreeing to. The dream shifted again, throwing Kyon out of it, and he cursed as he heard the reminiscent of another nightmare play out.

Had Kiyoshi really gone through all of that? Or was her mind one that liked to torment while sleeping? There were no more seconds to ask any more questions, for Kyon was then suddenly flooded with light.

Kiyoshi sat up suddenly, gasping slightly. The dream that she truly had, the nightmare that she had endured again, had gotten the better of her. When was she going to beat it? Her heart was excelling at probably an abnormal rate, and when she turned to her side, she noticed Kairos sitting next to her, in his shifted form, her hand in his.

Out of nowhere, probably due to the over-play in emotions, she had then shifted, Kyon being brought forth with enough concentrated energy that he was in fact, in male clothes, instead of Kiyoshi’s Female ones. He left off where Kiyoshi had, looking over at Kairos, but instead of keeping his hand in his, he jerked his hand away.

“Yo.” He said, grinning slightly as he looked over at Kairos. ‘Crap…’ Kiyoshi thought from within Kyon’s mind, and this only caused him to grin further. “My name is Kyon, nice to meet you.” ‘Don’t you dare do anything stupid, Kyon!’ Kiyoshi yelled from within his mind, and he just continued the way he was, hearing her, but ignoring her, and she groaned in frustration.

“You are… Kairos I believe it was. Correct?” Then Kyon sat on the edge of the bed, looking over at Kairos now in amusement as he awaited a response. ‘Kyon, I swear if you so much as…’ But she was cut off. “Thanks for taking care of her. She could not do it herself, so I am glad that someone did.” Then Kyon had glanced at the book in Kairos’s hands. “What are you reading?”

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

(OOC: You do know that Jean is like 5'4"~5'5" right?)
    Jean grumbles louder and louder as the fat man drags him over in front of Tahlia, then he growls even louder at the 'innocent' look on Tahlia's face. Then suddenly his whole posture changes, taking on a pitiful look of pure suplication. He holds his hands out towards Tahlia as he whines "Ah Mistress petite tain, T-boy he no know, no he say. He sorry he pick you up from fire Mistress petite tain, he swear nex' time he leave you burn. He sorry he give you ride Mistress petite tain, nex' time he leave you walk. He sorry he let you shower, give cloths Mistress petite tain, he see you no want clean cloths, like bein' dirty. He sorry he cook you food Mistress petite tain, he see you like you belly growl. Yes Mistress petite tain, T-boy promise he no know wha' he do. T-boy promise nex' time let you walk 'lone an' lost, sleep ou'side wit' no one watch over you. T-boy promise no'to beat back da mug'er and da rap'er from his Mistress petite tain one mo' 'gin."

Jean suddenly twist and knocks the fat mans arm aside, stepping away but locking his gaze steadly on him. "In fact, call the police gros' man. I'm sure they be happy to hear 'bout pretend 'Priest' sexually assaulting boy. Because that is what protend 'Priest' do right, sexually assault boy. You should be ashamed of yo'self, walking up and grabbing on someone." Jean whips his glare back at Tahlia and says "I'm done helpin' ya' petite tain, ya' can jus' walk 'round lost ah' night. I'm gone home an' finish my dinner. Da' one you walk out on." He turns to leave and takes a step, the loudly shouts "CHILD MOLESTER!" at the fat man before turning to walking off.
    Last edited by InfinityzeN; 02-16-2009 at 07:01 PM.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Er...Yeah...Father Nelon is VERY short lol)

Tahlia rolled her eyes as Jean rambled on. She and Father Nelon shared a glance. When Jean twisted out of the priests hands and began shouting, the poor priest looked even more upset. Tahlia quickly said to Father Nelon, "Wait here one minute.", sighed, and went after Jean. She could feel the waves of anger rolling off him from a few paces away, so she kept her distance (while still knowing he would be able to tell she was following him) and gradually began to ease the air around him until he was calmer. When she was sure he was calm enough she stepped beside him while he walked. She sent him a glance.

"You do realize that priest back there didn't mean what he said. Honestly I expected him to chat you to death while I made my escape. And wether you believe me or not, I do appreciate your hospitality today. What I didn't care for was being followed. Wether your intentions were good or not," She tilted her head to the side, "being stalked isn't one of my favorite things. In any case, you have my sincere apology." Her shoulders drooped as she thought that she now had an unhappy priest (who was likely to lecture her) to return to, and ask to borrow some money for a pay phone.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin opened his eyes and opened the door. "Ah, Rovias, you've arrived. Please come in and we shall talk."

As Kevin, lit a cigarette and sat at the table, he said, "You must be Tommy. Name's Kevin. You do know the reason why you're here, right? Care for a smoke, guys?"

He turned to Hana's direction and said, "Join us, dear. You're in this conversation too."

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: yep, comes from not looking at Jean's very long and boring character description. *Grin*)
    Jean stops and turns, looking at Tahlia with an eyebrow quirked upwards. "Mah maybe nex' time you no run off al' crazy like in 'da middle 'da night. Maybe nex' time you ask use phone or for car ride. You crazy girl! I know' no wha' chu do, go off handle. Me, I go back an' eat, 'den cruise 'da beach fo' a bit."

Jean digs in his back pocket and pulls out a very fat wallet, digging around in it and pulling out a couple of twenties that he passes to Tahlia. Then he pulls out some fancy cell phone and hands it over. "Here, take 'dis an' call cab." The phone only has a couple of buttons and a screen. It sort of looks like an Iphone, except it has Samsung and Sprint written on it.

Jean takes a step back after passing the bills and phone over, keeping a wary eye on Tahlia since he isn't sure what she will do next.
    "Naughty by nature..."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana had just finished moving the boxes when Jericho arrived. She went in and watched as they joined at the table. Noticing Tommy, she walked over to introduce herself. "Hello." Was all she managed to get out. She couldn't remember a day that she meant so many new people. A little of her shyness was beginning to kick in.

She smiled politely as Kevin suggested she join them. She took a seat beside him. It was then that she began wondering how things would turn out. If they'd be for the better or the worst. She never really gave it a second thought before. No, my minds made up. I'm not going back on my decision., she thought. She leaned her elbows on the table and rested her chin in hands. It would be interesting to listen to everyone catch up and plan.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After time has passed, everything around stays the same. However for Roki and Nina it was different. He had awoken from a long and deep sleep in which felt odd for both. Eveyerthing he sees is just black and white, and he rushes into the restroom to see if things were okay....it was not okay at all. His entire eyes were black, "W-where is Kiyoshi....what in necromancers is going on around here?" This was not Roki, he tells himself as he breaks the mirror by punching it. Not caring of the pain, the hand bleeds black. It was not the blood he had wanted and never will want. "Heh, so this is how it's supposed to be? Nina, give me your status report."

Nina splits away from Roki's body to check if her body was okay....he spoke too soon. Obviously it had affected her as well, except she is bleeding white and her eyes are white. She did not want to look this way to Kyon. All came to sadness as both of them heads outside. Wearing the same robe, they tucked in their heads with the hood. Not caring for anyone at the moment, they walked the streets. Destroying things would be inhuman of them to, even though they feel inhumane.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

OOC: NPC take over time

Amy had been waiting patiently for Xanus return. He seemed to have been taking his time, but when she had heard the explosion, she had sent the car screaming towards the base.

When she got there, she saw how terrible the damage was. For a moment, she felt tears welling up in her eyes. But then, something, she had no ideal what, told her that he was still alive, that she was as well.

She drove away from the destroyed building, making sure to drop of the crates of weapons and explosives back at her place. She then headed for Kapoks grand park, and pulled the car next to the gate.

She pulled the wrist radio off her arm and activated the sending signal "Kat!! Xanu!! Can either of you hear me?!"

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(lol No, I read the description but...I...forgot? ><)

Tahlia looked at the objects in her hands blankly. She then handed the money back to Jean and blushed. "I'm sorry, I can't call a cab. I er...Don't know which way my house is. But if you don't mind, I need to make a different call." She moved away a couple paces and then dialed the number, wincing as he hair fell over her burns. The phone rang for a minute, before an elderly woman picked up the phone. "Yes?" Tahlia cleared her throat, and hastily tucked her hair behind her ear. "This is Tahlia Hino, and I worked at the building that was burnt down uh...yesterday?" She could hear some clicking on the other side of the phone, and a sigh. "Yes. You've been put on leave with pay. You don't need to come back to work for a while. We will contact you when we need you." Tahlia sighed. "That might be...hard. I don't have any kind of phone." The woman gave another long-suffering sigh and said to her, "Then we'll have one sent to your address." She listed off an address and said goodbye. Tahlia hung up and stared at the phone for a minute.

So she was on leave with pay? That made some sense because the place she worked at was burnt down but, when would they call her again? Would she need to move from Kapok or would they build another facility here? She noticed she was spacing out, still holding Jean's phone. She quickly walked back to wards him and held the phone out. "Thank you Jean." She shifted to her other foot and glanced around, now trying to find where the street in the address would be.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

“Yo.” He said, grinning slightly as he looked over at Kairos. ‘Crap…’ Kiyoshi thought from within Kyon’s mind, and this only caused him to grin further. “My name is Kyon, nice to meet you.”

“Oh hello.” Kairos responded without taking his eyes of his book. Kairos knew who he was; it was the curse Kiyoshi spoke off. A shifter who becomes another being, even another gender. It was weird. But Kairos was completely drawn into his book. His mind was locked on the words. It took him a moment to put the book down and look at Kyon. He had to do this for Kiyoshi.
    “It’s nice to meet you.” He smiled sincerely.

“You are… Kairos I believe it was. Correct?” Then Kyon sat on the edge of the bed, looking over at Kairos now in amusement as he awaited a response. ‘Kyon, I swear if you so much as…’ But she was cut off. “Thanks for taking care of her. She could not do it herself, so I am glad that someone did.” Then Kyon had glanced at the book in Kairos’s hands. “What are you reading?”

“Yea I am Kairos. It’s good to be able to talk to you Kyon.” Kairos said, His eyes meeting Kyon’s. Kairos didn’t feel as nervous as he thought he would. While she slept he had seen this. It was a possible outcome and one he had prepared for. He had to admit it was weird to end up holding the hand of some boy but he knew Kiyoshi was still inside him. So he had let his snatch his hand away. He folded the corner of the page his was reading and closed the book.
    “This book? This is ‘Falling Star’ it was written by an anonymous local. I was hoping to finish it one of these days, in fact I was hoping to meet the author but sadly no such luck. I only got to page 102 before all this stuff happened to me. I‘m now on page 156. Not long left I guess.” He sighed slightly as he put the book down. He looked back at Kyon.
    “You’re welcome by the way. I take it you must worry about Kiyoshi yourself. Or else you wouldn’t have said ‘so I am glad someone did’. Someone as precious as her needs protecting. However that doesn’t stop you from doing that.” Kairos sat up. He gestured towards the kitchen. “Regardless of who you are you must be hungry. Want something?” He walked past books fluidly. With his confidence now found Kairos was different when he was shifted. He was more focussed. His movement showed his power as he avoided any missteps. Each time he moved it held a purpose. He used his eyes to an amazing degree. So much so they had lost their grey hue and had became more silver.
    “Just be careful of the trip as you walk in.” Kairos said with only a slight smile on his face, but a confidence anyone could feel. “But come on in. We need to talk anyways. Kiyoshi has given me something so precious I need to find what I can do for her. You are going to help me.”

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Damn, just about the least text Jean has ever had in a post...)

Jean takes his money back and carefully ignores Tahlia as she makes her call, then casually watches her as she stands there spaced out and staring at his phone. “Yo’ welcome sha” he says he takes the phone back and tucks it into a pocket. He returns to watching her, wondering what she is looking around for. He quickly glances about, but spots nothing out of the ordinary and shrugs. Must be one of her mental things.

Do ya’ need ah’ ride sha?” he says, turning his attention back onto her. He sighs as she seems to have spaced out again. Why couldn’t he meet a normal girl? This was just his luck, he meets a beautiful girl and she is all kinds of crazy. He chuckles softly to himself, knowing this isn’t the first time.

He jerks back to the present when he feels Tahlia looking at him. “Umm sow’ie sha, I don’ spaced out.”
    "Naughty by nature..."

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

He smiled again before answering. “Sure, that sounds like it could be entertaining.” Galen responded, being glad that he now had something else to do, rather then go back to his dorm and study like he was planning on doing. ‘Expect the unexpected.’ He thought, ready to spend time with the people before him that were not so much as acquaintances to him.

She welcomed the company but she could see the wheels of his mind turning. Here goes then she thought. My name is Reina and this is Rei, my friend. I live here. he doesn't he just likes hounding me. Rei glanced at her and then a smirk appeared on his face as he noticed her expression as she spoke.

So what about you. I haven't seen you around before.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ah, well seeing as you don't have your car here, I doubt you'll be able to give me a ride. That, and I have no idea where my apartment is." She told him, but noticed that he was spacing out. She sighed, and wondered how long it would take him to realize she'd even said something. When he snapped back to reality, she repeated her decline. Tahlia looked up, and her eyes were caught by Father Nelon, who was waving franticly at her. Tahlia's shoulders drooped once more at the thought of having Father Nelon as her last resort. She started to wards the man. Tahlia looked over her shoulder at Jean and said, "Thanks again." As Tahlia approached Father Nelon, the man stopped his waving about.

He took a deep breath and started talking in his quick, annoying fashion, "Goodness! How rude. Tahlia what did you say to that man? I saw him trying to offer you money. Money! As though you were some type of...of...Uhg! I get in a pet just thinking of it. You made a smart decision in not accepting it Tally dear. You're a smart girl, smart girl. Now! Where are we off to? I was on my way to your apartment to see how you were doing and to give you something (it's really quite pretty, I'm sure you'll adore it) when I spotted you on the bench here. Shall we head there now or would you rather stay here on the street?" Tahlia hadn't been paying attention what he was saying, but heard the part about him going to her apartment. "You know where I live?" She asked in horror.

Father Nelon laughed good-naturally. "Yes dear. You told me, remember? No? Well I can pointedly remember you telling me that you lived in that apartment just up the street." Tahlia looked around, and had the urge to smack herself on the head. Just as the man had said, her apartment loomed just up ahead. How she hadn't seen it before was a mystery to her. Tahlia turned to Father Nelon with a small smile. "You're a life saver Father. Thank you!" She was suddenly excited about getting home, and going to sleep. After a few steps though, she noticed Father Nelon still following her, and chatting to thin air. She went inside the apartment, trying to ignore the man, but he continued to follow her inside her home. He seemed fairly at home with himself as he sat on her dusty couch. Tahlia continued to ignore him and went to the kitchen for some milk. Milk always made her feel much better. When she returned to the living room, Father Nelon was still talking.

"-ought to clean this place up dear. You might get sick. And it's so cold! How can you stand to live in a place like this? I should come over more often to make sure you're still living! Oh-ho-ho. Just kidding dear, I've got places to go and things to do. Don't have much time, you know? Of course you would know. From the looks of it you haven't had much time at home either. Did I tell you about my wife? She's recently become obsessed with cleaning! You two should become friends! I'll introduce you two-" Tahlia cleared her throat, hoping to get some kind of word in. The priest stopped his talking and smiled at Tahlia as she spoke. "Father, you said you had a gift for me?" The man startled and then started to dig around his traveling case. "Yes yes! I do! Thank you for reminding me! I picked this pretty up on the mainland. Well it's freezing up there! But I found this cute little shop and I found this for you!" He pulled a miniature box from his case.

Tahlia restrained herself from telling the man that she herself had lived on the mainland for most of her life, and that even if you hadn't lived on the mainland, you would know about it. She had a hard time from keeping herself from shivering as he told her about the 'cute' shop. But as the priest pulled the box from his bag, it captured her attention. It was an adorable little thing. It was decorated with little leaves carved into it, and the indentions were painted a strange golden color. There was a lock on it, and even though it had been broken, it was still very pretty. Tahlia looked up at the priest, who had finally shut up, and smiled at him. "Thank you very much Father." She stood, and placed the box on a shelf that held countless other boxes.

Father Nelon stayed for a few minutes longer before letting himself out ("I can't stay around here for too long dear. I know I know, I will come visit soon. Be sure to stay safe, don't' fall asleep on any benches and for goodness sake, try to find some decent clothes.") and allowing Tahlia some peace at last. She finished off another glass of milk, trudged to her bedroom, and fell asleep before he head hit the pillow.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean shakes his head and wanders down the street, heading back towards his place. Really really strange girl he thought. Maybe I should try going to parties and clubs at the college, they might have girls a little more... well.. normal. Yea, that's what I'll do.

He trudged along, twisting and slipping through the crowd on the sidewalk, focused on this thoughts more than his destination. Until finally, he thought to look around and realized he had no idea where the heck he was. "Go'figa, I be thank'in and no' watc'in, an' now I be los'. T-boy, wha you gon' do wit' yo'self?"

He spent the next two hours walking up and down, finally finding a street heading towards the beach and his road, and walking back home. Yep, never goin' go walk'n aroun' 'gin wit'out ma' cah he thought.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Closed Thread

Thread Information