AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 63 of 186 FirstFirst ... 13 53 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Focus your thoughts and picture rainclouds above your opponents. Instead of rain coming down, there is nothing but a hailstorm of spears made by the wind. To keep the targets occupied while you focus, I will use a specialized howl that activates only for the attack. It immobilizes the enemy for a bit until you can release the power of the wind. Let's begin..."

Kevin transformed into his black wolf form and stood in front of Hana. "Start focusing."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana nodded. "I'll try."

She closed her eyes, trying to block out everything. It was hard to concentrate knowing that there was alot expected of her, but she knew that she had to try her hardest. Squeezing her eyes tight, she pictured the storm clouds in the gray sky. It wasn't hard. Storms always calmed her for a reason she couldn't imagine. She could easily picture them gliding effortlessly through the sky. Without a second thought, she let them rain. Only, she didn't let them rain droplets of water. Instead, she followed Kevin's directions, letting spears drop from them lightly.

With out knowing it, she lifted her hand towards the sky, feeling the wind play with her fingers.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin let out a "silent" howl. More like it sounded like a dog whistle that could pierce human ears. He then took his aggressive stance in front of Hana and said, "You can do it, dear. I know you can."

Kevin closed his eyes and began feeling a slight wind brush against his ears.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu woke up to see Tama-chan prodding him. He slid himself up slightly, raising himself up so that he was leaning on the ground with his elbows.

"Tama-chan... Wheres Katsumi-Kun?" he asked, dazed and unsure of where he was.

(OOC: short posts for the moment)

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho blew past any and all obstructions. When he had almost arrived at his destination, he noticed just how much blood his glove had on it.

"I've beat six people into a bloody pile," Jericho looked up at the sky, "For no reason. It's not self-defense because they can't harm me, but what am I suppose to do? Being that I'm Jericho...I thought I was the Savior," The blue eyed savior looked down at his trembling hands and stretched them towards the sky, towards his god. He wanted to collapse and die but that wasn't an option, "No...no I won't surrender to the enemy!" Jericho made two fists and smashed them into the ground, "All will face my judgement!"

In his heart Jericho knew that he wouldn't be able to bring himself to pass judgement over some. Maybe I'm not as holy as I thought... Something inside himself cried out to Jericho, telling him what he really wanted was to see red. To put a crimson mask on all he found!

Whatever my motives, I must go through with this.
    He said in his mind, and he was off, sprinting through the forest.
    ~The One and Only~

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

The buiding started to collapse because of the explosion. Valkyrie is still inside, with no where to run and no one to turn to. She won't be able to escape with out his other body parts. She felt the building collapse on her. She, herself, wasn't sure if she'll gonna survive this, but if her persona is strong enough, she know she will be able to live through, she's been to something more extreme.

Valkyrie doesn't really knows how long she'll be under the infrastructure, but she's still breating, slowly and painfully trying to regain her strength and will power.

She knows that no one will be able to help her, she's burried under, more than six feet deep, it's more scary than dying, she's burried alive and nobody knows she's still alive...

She's hoping against hope, that she is "still" alive... but the question is, is she really still alive?
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sighed as Kat went to sleep... he didn't like this. He didn't like anything about the situation he was in. He felt so... manipulated. Like someone was silently orcheastrating every event in his life. Kat was breathing softly, a gently, grating sound. Perhaps when you are used to being around people you get numb to it, but for Samael the sound of breathing was like a millstone. It was there, soft and gently, never going away. Distracting, distracting.

But where was he? Yes... Kat had come, and was here again. But that felt staged. It felt too perfect. She and Kiyoshi had been bouncing in an out of his life with a frequency which made them top suspects for being the ones trying to manipulate his reality. But at the same time, he could not discount the possibility that they were victims too. Perhaps they found it just as odd that he seemed not to stray from their side too long, despite that none of them had any meaningful way of contacting him. They knew where his old apartment was but that would not help them find him now.

So, it seemed that he must, in order to figure out who or what was manipulating his reality, determine why Kat and Kiyoshi figured so prominently in it. What was to be gained, for that third-party, in having them interact? As he had previously though, the possibility was high that they were said third party, but again while it provided a possibility it didn't provide the motivation. Why would they want him? What did he do to benefit them? He couldn't think of anything. But then he couldn't think of a reason, other misanthropy and malice, why anyone would care to try and break his reality. Thus, Samael must explore this relation, see what its significance was, and, if possible, manipulate it to his own advantage, so he and only he had a control over his reality. But he would be careful, yes careful, lest he end up tripping the trigger that those who manipulated his reality had pointed him down the path to activate. There was a reason, a logic in all things. And where there was logic there was a mind. His own mind was proof of that. And where there was a mind, there was a manipulator, and by the same token, someone Samael didn't want around.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

As Kiyoshi neared the entrance, she noticed two Females trying to pull a Male from the building. She had decided to quicken her walking pace, and run over towards them as one of the girls had decided to head back towards the entrance, and the other had knelt on the surface below, with the Male still with her.

The Female who still had the Male with her had then begun to pull the Male further away from the building. But who could not blame her? The building could come down in a matter of minutes, no seconds, and if you were caught in the collapse, it may have not ended so pretty.

Once Kiyoshi came up to the girl, she smiled slightly although the situation clearly did not call for that, offering out a helping hand as she did so.

“Here.” She said, her voice being as soothing as she could muster up in that particular situation. “Let me help you. Then I will go and get your friend.” Kiyoshi said as she had begun lifting the side of the Male that the Female was not; helping her out the best she could so that they could in fact, get him away from the building so he would not so much as be caught in the aftermath.

Kiyoshi just wished that they would hurry so she could go after the girl’s friend before anything happened to her, something terrible, and awful, something like the building collapsing, and turning to a pile of steal, ash, and rubble on the top of her.

That is when Kiyoshi heard someone’s voice ring out from within her mind, and it was not Kyon’s, and it was not her own. So whom in God’s name did it belong to? “There is no one left inside the building. If you stay any longer you are only endangering your own life. Leave the building...Okay?” Kiyoshi just hoped that the other girl whom had turned back towards the aching building had heard this thought as well.

Obviously it was a warning, and as she helped the unknown Female, get her Male friend to safety, she only prayed that the other Female had gotten the message. ‘I hope she is going to be all right. I feel like I need to rush things! Where is a bloody frozen time or time halting ability when you need one!’ Kiyoshi thought to herself, stressing out, and feeling the emotion of the whole situation now.

‘It is all right Kiyoshi. Just take a deep breath, and let it go. You can do this. It is only stressful if you make it that way.’ Kyon thought in response, feeling her emotions go through himself like a tsunami. Kiyoshi had no time to think back to him. Her thoughts were already racing, and she had to indeed concentrate on the situation at hand.

The situation was that of a stress-filled one, especially with that of a chance of the individuals at hand, and a few more unknowns at risk of being injured. She just hoped that she could make it to the others in time, or else all would be lost, and that would be her fault. Kiyoshi would take the blame and full responsibility for not being able to help yet another person.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Yuki-
    a huge grin came across her face , she had just raided a petrol station stealing all the beverages in the chiller , she had a few drinks herself of course , after emptying the bottles of energy drinks she filled them with petrol . she floated in the air her giant black wing lifting her without even moving. "pitiful disgusting self fufilling humans DIEEE" she threw several of the bottles as well as one or two of her infamous explosives. "hohohohoh killing you if fun because you can't fight back". she pulled a lampost out of the ground batting pedestrians through the sky like she was playing baseball. she then continued to rip out a bunch of fire hidrens , for dramitic effect all though she set several buildings ablaze and ran down a few streets getting angrier and angrier feeding her own bloodlust. "usless disgusting humans , don't even bother putting up a fight" . as she towered of a man protecting his wife from her . "thats a stupid thing to do I'll kill you then she'll be sad and never be able to love anyone else again selfish move stupid human" she flapped her wings with out any effort slicing through them both . she was filled with a festering hate for the race.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos's head was spinning. He lay on the grass, his skin feeling burnt and sore. He just lifted his head and looked at the building as it blazed away. Pillows of smoke rose up into the sky like fingers reaching for the clouds. Tahlia was by his side but not Reina. She had gone back in.
    "Whats the point?" He thought, "It won't save anyone. In the end they will be gone anyways." Kairos was still thinking of Sally. He looked worse then normal. While Tahlia was talking to Arellla he picked himself up and walked off.
    Somehow making it by without getting noticed was easy with so many people focusing on the injured. He cradled his burnt arm but kept walking. He made sure no one was watching him and his disappeared into the woods. He made his way through them slower then he wanted. But he got where he wanted. He knocked on the door to the back of the bookstore.
    "In a Moment." Called out a voice. There was the sound of someone dropping something and cursing and then the door opened up.
    "Hi John." Kairos said.
    "Oh my god. Kairos!" John suddenly went over and supported Kairos. "Get in here." John got Kairos in and onto the bed sofa down stairs. He then went and wet a towel and wrapped it around the burnt arm. "wait here." He rushed off to close th shop early. After getting everyone out. He came back with a cold drink and some bread that he handed to Kairos. Kairos lay back and began eating it.
    "What happened to you?" John asked.
    "You wouldn't believe me." Kairos replied.
    "Try me." John said sternly.
    Kairos then told John everythign that had happened since he last contacted him. John listened and absorbed every word. At the end of it he sighed and said,
    "Looks like you have been through a lot. Rest here. I keep you safe and we can sort things out when your better." He looked at Karios concerned. Kairos just smiled weakly and began to drift off.
    "Thank you. I knew I could count on you." He then difted off his body shifting back to normal. John just sat near by pulled out a book and waited.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After spears began to hail, Kevin opened his eyes and said, "Guys, it looks like this training is going to have to wait as I heard something. I have a feeling that I will be settling an old score. So, Hana..."

He quickly shift into a human, took Hana and placed her on his shoulders, turned back into a wolf so she was on his back and ran off with Carlos following as well. "...Prepare yourself for a little hands-on training against your first major target."

Upon arrival, Kevin saw to no surprise, a little girl flying around killing everyone. "Well, well, well...Look what we have here. The same twit who I saw two times before doing random acts of violence. Probably out of disgust for the human race. Tell me, my dear. Have you not stopped and thought that despite being shifter, you also take upon a humanoid form, thereby making you human as well? You may hate mankind, but if you are going to kill man, then include yourself in those who will die."

Kevin was being nonchalant and saying things with a smile as if nothing was wrong.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana climbed off Kevin's back and watched the girl. "Why would she do this?" She muttered to herself. There was so much destruction going on, Hana wondered if the girl was alright at all. Maybe she snapped like Hana almost did. "Kevin, what are going to do? I'll help in anyway I can."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony finally picked up his cell phone after twenty seconds of ringing. He sighed as he answered his phone and said, "Hello?" A women with a familiar voice said, "Anthony..." He was surprised that she can talk to him when he's awake. "It's you again...what is it?" He waited then she spoke again. "You are in danger..." Anthony was confused this time. In danger? In danger of what? He's just a student, what can possibly put him in danger? He asked, "In danger of what?" The msterious women spoke again, "They're coming right now to capture you, you must leave immedietaly..." The phone ran silent and it automatically hung up. Anthony didn't want to believe this danger that was coming toward him but he'd rather be safe than sorry. He turned to his closet for a good set of clothes that can help him blend in...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia was so shocked at the arrival of the girl that she sent a wave of hate to wards her without thinking. When she saw the girl was there to help she instantly pulled it back...With a large amount of effort. She helped pull Kairos further away from the burning building. Tahlia settled on her knees once again and sat frozen. She didn't notice when Kairos hurried away, or when Arella tried to talk to her telepathically to tell her that she'd sent the message to everyone. Emotions flowed freely between people nearby, and a few mere yards away. Tahlia was getting all of this in double because of the built up emotions she'd been storing. It made her stop moving as she tried to control it all.

Tahlia stared at the burns on her legs and arms. Pieces of her dress had been burnt away and now looked very tattered. Dumbly, she ran her fingers over her burnt skin. The pain made her dizzy. Tahlia stumbled to her feet and winced. Where was Reina? Did she really go back inside? She waited.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

(OOC: Anyone still in the burning building, I'm going in...)

Jean cruised along the beach, happy to be back driving his old Ford. The deep growl of the exhaust rumbled in the air, blending with the lapping of the waves.

Glancing over towards the town, he thought it was a little brighter then normal. Shifting into neutral and coasting to the curb, he stared hard. Suddenly he realized what was lighting up the low hanging clouds so much. A fire, a big one!

Letting loose a long string of words not repeatable, he popped the clutch and launches with a spray of sand and screaming tires as he hits the road. Flying towards the bright light, cursing every time he misses a road he hasn't learned yet, breaking every speeding law on the island until finally he gets close.

Barely taking the time to kill the engine and snatch his keys, he takes off running with the top still down. His portly form shifts, seeming to grow leaner and leaner as he sprints on, slipping threw the gathering crowd with unbelievable grace.

(OOC: Sister, Faerytale)
    Closing rapidly on the building, he barely noticed the two girls dragging a boy in time to skid to a stop. Casting a quick eye over their burns and shell shocked faces, he calmly tries to speak, the stress causing his words to come out strongly Cajun "Sha, who in da place?" [Precious, anyone in the building?] before spotting another girl closing in on the entrance.

(OOC: Rein*)
    With a growl he takes off at a flat out sprint again, nimbly vaulting and leaping over everything in his way as he rapidly closes on her, reaching out to grasp her upper arm just as she reaches the entrance. "Woa moi sha, da sai tres chaud!" (Woa my precious, that is very hot)
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Valkarma and Sister Nightroad, please read the following post. Maybe even InfinityzeN and Rein* as well. Thank you. Yes, go ahead and curse me due to the length. Heehee...)

Everything seemed to happen so quickly after Kiyoshi had arrived at the building, and had helped the unknown Female out.

She was about to go and help the other girl once everything was said and done, but as she got up and turned to do so, she noticed another guy arrive at the scene as well, and grab her by the arm, to prevent her from going into the building, after of course, saying only God knew what, to Kiyoshi and the other girl that she was standing next to.

The girl that she was by was sitting on the ground now, as she observed the burns on her legs and arms. How Kiyoshi wished she could truly help them out, but she was incapable of doing something like that. She indeed had an ability, but she in fact, knew nothing about it.

That was something that Kyon was hiding from her. Or at least it was for now. She would get it out of him eventually. The only other thing that she could do was fight. That was something that would more then do enough damage, verses healing or helping an individual, so that was most definitely out of the question.

Kiyoshi turned away from the building when she noticed the new arrival at the scene talking to the other girl whom she was planning on saving, but as he sputtered more of that strange lingo from his lips, she decided that he had the situation handled, and she was no longer needed.

As she turned away though, she noticed the other guy that she had helped move away from the building, and disappear in the woods. ‘Strange…’ She thought to herself, and Kyon agreed, and then the both of them agreed on a solution, or at least formed an idea.

They were going to follow him.

Kiyoshi knelt down next to the girl whom was still examining the burns that had marked her arms and legs, and smiled down at her. “You will be fine, don’t worry about it.” Kiyoshi said in a soothing tone as she pulled a first aid kit from her backpack and handed it to her, explaining the contents and what they would do to help the unknown girl before her, and maybe even her friends.

It had a variety of different things in it for all sorts of different situations since she was always getting into some kind of trouble, therefore sometimes injured in the process, and she wanted to be prepared for any type of situation if the situation in fact called for it.

“I wish I could do more for you, really. But seeing as in I am just an ordinary individual such as yourself, this is all I am capable of at the moment. I am truly sorry.” Kiyoshi then had taken a beautifully crafted bracelet from her wrist and slid it onto the wrist of the girl in front of her.

She felt as if this girl was more then ordinary, something about the very air about her felt different, off somehow, and that could mean that she too had a hard time getting by on an every day bases. If Martial Arts had taught Kiyoshi anything at all, it had taught her to pick up on certain things, and read others well. Another idea had then come to Kiyoshi.

“I know it might not be much, but my Family makes these for good luck. Each stone represents all of the different elemental signs, and the power that is represented in each. I hope it brings you more luck then it has for me. Good luck, and it was a pleasure to somewhat meet you.”

Then Kiyoshi had stood up then, leaving the bracelet and the somewhat large first aid/medical kit with the girl that she had attempted to help, withough leaving so much as her name. She then turned from the scene completely, and had snuck off into the woods as well, not really caring whether or not somebody saw her leave that way.

Kiyoshi followed the unknown and mysterious Male into the woods, and continued following him until they had arrived at what looked like some type of store. She stayed behind each corner and in every shadow so she would go unnoticed by the guy as he went about his business. The guy had then walked around to the back of the store, as Kiyoshi continued to stay hidden, eaves dropping as you will as conversation had then began to form.

“Hi John.” The Male that she had followed said, and that was where it all began, the conversation had started, and she was drawn in further. Once they seemed in tune to their own conversation, Kiyoshi made haste with her actions when noticing that the back door was left slightly opened when the two of them had entered the store.

Upon entering herself, Kiyoshi had noticed that she was in a bookstore, and what looked to be a magnificent one at that. She had no time for that though. She had to continue going about her plans in following the guy she was curious about for whatever reason. Kiyoshi just wanted to find out more about him.

She was curious into why he would leave such a scene, as in what had happened behind, without so much as saying a thank you or goodbye to the two whom had saved him from the hell fire that had taken place in the building that the both of them had left behind. That too Kiyoshi was curious about.

What in God’s name had happened to cause so much destruction on one building? It all seemed bloody insane to her regardless, but that still did not stop her from being curious.

While sneaking about, Kiyoshi noticed the man, whom the mysterious guy referred to as John, help him onto what appeared to be a sofa, the conversation paused then with a, “wait here”, and Kiyoshi realized that the guy who was being referred to as John was leaving the room. He looked as if he was on a mission, and she had to think of something quickly.

Kiyoshi hid under a desk that she had come across as John left the room. It sounded from where Kiyoshi was at, that he had closed the store since the chatter of other individuals had ceased, and it was all confirmed when John had walked back into the room with a glass of water and some bread. He had then handed it to the boy that Kiyoshi had followed, and he then started eating.

“What happened to you?” John asked him. ‘Yeah, I would like to know that as well.’ Kiyoshi thought to herself sarcastically, and Kyon mentally nudged her. Kiyoshi ignored it and just continued to listen. She did in fact follow the guy to find out more about him. Kiyoshi had never gone to this extent to be nosy before, and she knew that eavesdropping would get her into trouble eventually, but she figured that it would be worth it in the end. Or at least that is what she had hoped.

“You wouldn’t believe me.” The boy replied. “Try me.” John said in a stern tone of voice, and that is when the guy Kiyoshi had followed, began explaining everything. Kiyoshi listened intently as she pressed herself to the wall, inching closer towards the entrance so she could hear more of the story better, more clearly then she had before.

After what sounded like a sigh, John had began to speak again. “Looks like you have been through a lot. Rest here. I keep you safe and we can sort things out when you’re better.” Kiyoshi then peered in, slightly poking her head in through the doorway, still trying to go unnoticed.

She noticed the guy she had followed smiling slightly, but he looked tired. She would be too after having a day like he had. In fact, she had had a few days like that herself, and sleep had been on the agenda for quite some time now. But she had other things to worry about for the moment. Although she did not consider passing out, sleeping. She was literally pushing herself into overdrive.

“Thank you. I knew I could count on you.” He had said, before drifting off to sleep, and Kiyoshi had to bite her lip to keep herself from gasping, when she saw him shift back into what she assumed to be his original form. John then, pulled out a book, and began reading it, as he sat near the strange boy.

Kiyoshi had no idea what to do at that point. What would she do, really? Where would she go? She had no idea where she was at, and she did indeed, follow a person that she had never really met before. Silently cursing her curiosity, she quietly turned from the door and leaned up against the wall, sliding down it, and sitting against it, as she then too, waited.

Waited for what, she had no idea. But she sat there, leaning up against the wall, waiting for the next phase of the plan to form, for whatever irrational idea popped into her head next, but it never came, and she slowly drifted off to sleep herself.

As unconsciousness took over from there, capturing and carrying her off into the subconscious of her mind, finally letting her rest after a rough forty eight to seventy two hours, Kyon stirred from within in her, and although not forcing nor causing a shift, he made sure that Kiyoshi would be safe as she slept. Prepared to give warning if she needed to be awoken at any time, and at any second.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 02-09-2009 at 09:27 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, it's really simple as to what I'm going to do..." Kevin whispered in her ear.

"...I'm hungry but this time, justice won't satisfy my appetite."

He waited for the puny terrorist's words to fall from her mouth.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuki- OOC "moo"
    noticing the people she described as retards standing further down the street acting like what she would describe as retards . how dare he drag his girlfreind into this , selfish bastard using someone he loves as a weapon . she flew ontop of a builing pulling out her sword she carved the word "REJECTED" in capitals onto a billboard , and flew away .

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Carlos, take Hana home. I will tail the temptress and make her fight me."

Kevin let Hana off and ran to follow the girl again.

You aren't going to lose me this time, girl. The chase reminds me of the hunt and you, my dear are the prey.

Kevin ran furiously, following the girl as fast as he could. He shouted, "What's the matter!? Is the girl who tries to act like the next Gilgamesh afraid of the next Garmr? How pitiful you've become. I shall face you alone and I will be waiting in the junkyard at Kapok for your arrival...unless you would like to settle it here, mouse."

(OOC: Gilgamesh is the Sumerian god-king who was born 2/3 god and 1/3 king. Garmr, in Norse myth, is the dog that guards Hel, daughter of Loki. (Yes, that's how her name was spelled.))

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yuki~
    "ok man , I made a clear sign on a bill board I didn't want you following me I mean are you obsessed with me or something do you love me or something , no I'm not the next gilgamesh nor are you so shut up and leave me alone mister stalker . . . I mean honestly mouse only you could mistake me for a mouse I prefer the metaphor for me as explosive candy , do you get it , im implying you a fat little ignorant kid , who can't tell the difference between a bomb and a freakin peice of candy". she flew of.
    what a retard it's as if his life revolvles around satisfying himself , he's like a retarded shovenist . I swear I wanna show up at the junkyard tommorow but it's white day and kiku needs a love life . poor kid being taken in by this psycho freaks freinds and then having drugs tested on him , losing his memory . "Happy @$$ hole ". she stood on a building far enough that stalker wolf couldn't attack her in anyway . "you said I have a human half , thanks to your $hit head police buddies my human form got treated tortured and drugged up , electricuited and now has no memory at all , He's barely human anymore , more like an emoitionless doll , I hope you and your justice system burn in hell , Ha as if it exists". she flew away bored as hell , talking to that loser is such a waste of time , it's like talking to a peice of paper the only way you can fun with it is by setting it on fire and watching it burn. she whistled through the air , until she found the the burning building . "huh it's already on fire . . . no fun" she stood lifting her sword high in the air with all her force she cut the building into two .

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Then by all means, fight me now! You know you want some of the red fluid to pour out of me. Why don't I start it for you?"

Kevin quickly ran a nail along the left pectoral, causing a small trail of blood to trickle down the side. He then gave chase again to the burning building.

"Or, if you want, I could administer another drug into you after I'm done beating you. For the record, you aren't going to lose me. I already have your scent locked. You might as well come down and fight, pint-sized, overbearing power freak! If you're holding off on our fight for the love of someone else, forget it because he doesn't love you. He doesn't love someone who hates man for in actuality, he has human blood in him even if he may be a shifter. If you truly hated man and the human race, you would have already killed him when you had the chance. But you didn't because you're a sympathetic fool. You show mercy for certain lives and take hundreds more who had nothing to do with shifters. Since that is the case, I guess I shall feast on the cold cadaver of your boyfriend first. I'm hungry anyway and I tend to be very cranky when I'm hungry. Get him out of the way and then focus on you. Now then, I shall say it one last time. Come down and fight!"

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Why would I curse you FaeryTaleAngeldue to length? I enjoy reading your long posts.)

Kairos’s dreams were no more peaceful now. But it was unnatural. It felt like he was choosing not to see anything. He felt out of place. His body wasn’t moving as he wanted. He pulled and pulled but the strings didn’t want to budge as he wanted. Images of things he wanted appeared within his mind. Images of him with Sally. The love between them not crushed. Images of other shifters some he had never seen just being happy. No fighting, no death.
    He knew it couldn’t be real and tried to shake himself loose. But the form of his shifter appeared time and time again and pulled the strings forcing him though these images. As much as he wanted them he knew they weren’t real. He wanted so bad to wake up. He shook and shook. The figure seemed confused as if he was doing this because Kairos wanted it. But he didn’t. Wait he did. But this wasn’t real he didn’t want a fake. He cursed at the figure and trashed.
    Suddenly he was awake. He was panting and sweating heavy. He gasped for air. As normal he panicked at the black a bit until he remembered he couldn’t see anyways. He sighed.
    “John?” He asked. No reply. “John!?” He said louder this time. The only response he got was of John’s snores. Kairos smiled to himself. John was always a heavy sleeper and waking him would take to long. Kairos reminisced about when he first found John asleep in the shop. It had taken him hours to get his up. Best just to let him sleep.
    “Well I can do this.” Kairos said to himself. “I worked here enough to walk around while reading. So being blind is no different. I hope.” He said to himself to boost his confidence. He slowly got out of the bed and felt something weird. It was his clothes. John must have changed them before he fell asleep. He was now wearing the old PJ’s he left here. Trust John to think of everything.
    Slowly taking his time to get use to the area again, Kairos soon found he was ok to get up and walk about. However he still cradled his arm with the wet towel. With some amazing luck he managed to fix up a sling with it. He then walked across the room and into the kitchen. From there he made his way into the back and the toilet. He was smiling as he walked back. Happy he had proved he could still pee without looking like in the old days.
    “Old days? It wasn’t that long ago.” He thought, “But who would have guessed, never having a book out of your hand would prepare you for blindness.” He laughed to himself as he walked back over to the bed. Suddenly he tripped on something not normally there. (Kiyoshi).
    “What the hell?” He scrambled about and then sat himself down knowing he couldn’t get himself up at the moment. “Who or what was that?”
    Last edited by Valkarma; 02-10-2009 at 11:30 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

(OOC: Rein* & Sister)
    Jean maintained his tight grip on the girls upper arm to keep her from entering the building, drawing her slowly back from it as the flames burned hotter and the structure begain to fall in upon itself. Concentrating hard, he manages to supress his accent enough to say "You don't want to go in there sha, lets move back with the others."

He gently but firmly guides her to the burned girl standing in shock, finally releasing his grip but keeping an eye out to make sure she didn't rush back to the building.

Looking over the burned girl and still concentrating on speaking clearly, he motions to her down "Sit down sha, I'ma check your burns." He keeps a careful eye on her, noticing the far away look in her eyes and dazed expression, wondering if she is suffering from shock.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Well surprisingly, a lot of people curse me. Ha-ha! But thank you Valkarma, at least somebody does (enjoys reading my long posts) Heehee).

As her subconscious mind took over, Kiyoshi had began to drift into one of the deepest forms of sleep, something that was probably for the better due to the past few days and the events that had happened during that duration of time.

Almost as soon as dream had begun to take over, indicating that her time of rest would soon be over, she got a wake up call a little earlier then expected. ‘Kiyoshi!’ Kyon yelled from within her mind, and she jerked awake to her name being called, as it rung about her mind like a never-ending chiming of bells, just in time to see the boy she had followed, trip over her.

“What the hell?” She heard him say as she then watched as he then began to scramble about, finally sitting down after a few moments of him doing so. When she caught sight of his face, she was frozen slightly. He had the most gorgeous tint of green eyes that she had ever seen before. They were very, no, extremely light in tint, and she could have probably mistaken them for that of a crystal blue color, almost uncolored if you will.

He was blind.

After a few moments of pondering in her mind, on whether or not she should say something, and contemplating on what she would say if she did in fact, say something at all, Kiyoshi had decided to do the polite thing and speak to the guy that was now in front of her. Even though there might be a chance that he would get freaked out, and there might be a slim chance that she would probably end up getting hurt again.

She sighed at that thought, and then, indeed, spoke up. “Hello. My name is Kiyoshi Nakamura, and I am very sorry about tripping you. You see, I guess I must have accidently fallen asleep, and when I was out, that is when you must have tripped; otherwise I would have more then likely have warned you. I’m sorry. By the way, what is your name?”

Kiyoshi then scooted herself closer to the guy and put his hand in hers and shook it lightly, waiting for his response. She never removed her hand from his, and she just sat there, waiting as Kyon had then begun to rant from within her mind again, ranting about how irrational she had been lately, and that if she didn’t get her act together, whether she was trying to be nice or not, that she would in fact, have a high risk of being killed.

She agreed to this, to what Kyon was saying to her, but she felt that what she was doing was right, and besides, there was no going back now. Even if there were, where would she even go at this point? She still hadn't the slightest clue to where she was.

A book store, obviously, but that did not help much did it? That was really narrowing down the choices...

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos was shocked to hear it was a person. More so a girl.
    "Another?" said a small part of his mind. He was so puzzled as to how he kept running into these girls. Unless...she had something to do with the company that was after him. No unlikely or she would have got him as he slept. He carefully moved his burnt arm out of the way. He had been lucky to not fall on it.

“Hello. My name is Kiyoshi Nakamura, and I am very sorry about tripping you. You see, I guess I must have accidently fallen asleep, and when I was out, that is when you must have tripped; otherwise I would have more then likely have warned you. I’m sorry. By the way, what is your name?”

"...Me?" Kairos stuttered. She was now shaking his hand; and not letting go really. He couldn't do much with his other arm all wrapped up. He found her weird. But it was so hard to judge people without sight. He couldn't shift. There was no clue as to how she would react. He sighed. Her voice sound trusting but how could he judge how someone felt after what had just happened.
    "Me? I'm Kairos." He replied to her. His voice was a little sore but he still had his normal sincere tone. He wished dearly to be able to see her so he could a better picture but luck was against him. He had wasted that getting to the toilet and not hitting his burnt arm when he fell. Just typical.
    "I guess I bettter find out why she is here." He thought. Once again he found himself meeting yet another weird girl, in yet another strange sitiuation. He hoped for once that she was normal.
    "Its nice to meet you Kiyoshi" he managed to pull his hand out of hers without being harsh. "But what are you doing here?" He asked. His voice was calm and welcoming, as if he had just asked a long time friend who had just popped up.

Closed Thread

Thread Information