AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 59 of 186 FirstFirst ... 9 49 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    "And I'm sure your trust is worth it." Kairos added that made Valkyrie say something she thought she'd never say again...

"He told me the same thing before, but..." she then paused for awhile to let of a sigh of pain from the memories she's trying to escape... "but he didn't fulfill his promise, he still turned his back on me..." she said trying very hard to smile and to sound happy.

"So tell me more about what you are seeing. But if you don't want to, i can always look for myself if you'd allow me too..." she was teasing him again... and then she laughed again, with the way he looked, STUNNED.

"Just kidding..." well, i guess we should try and do something worth our time, what d'you think? she said her voice still playfull... "Any ideas? Suggestions on what we'll do? I guess we'll be stuck here for a bit, before i..." then she just stopped and stare at him and didn't bother to continue what she was supposed to say.
    Kairos could see pain in Valkyrie's eyes as she talked about being betrayed. But it looked like the kind that came from losing someone you loved not just being betrayed. Karios felt it stir his own. The images of that day flashed across his eyes just like a vision. Just like a vis...
    "Hey Valkyrie." She turned and looked at him, "Let me show you something." He walked over and placed his hands in hers. "I can see something in your eyes that say you were hurt. I know how you feel and so that you don't feel alone let me show you."
    He glasped his hands around hers. Then he focused. It was hard to pass something so old on but he focused hard. But time had put up a wall to prevent him from thinking about it. He strained. He wanted to prove so much that he could be trusted and he wanted to finally break this wall. Then like a dam erupting the image of Sally flowed out of him into her. It showed how happy they were. Then it showed the trouble, then the chase. It ended with them seperated and her in danger. Kairos was almost blown back away from Valkyrie in order to stop more flowing into her. He looked down. There was drops of water on the floor. At first he though Valkyrie might be crying but then he felt the tears flow down his face. He wanted to wipe them away but his arms burned so he left them limp. He breathed and tried to stop the tears.
    "There...can you see now? There is no need for the fake smiles. I will not turn my back on you." He held back the tears. Sally's memories still lingering. Inside he was happy he had done it.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I...feel sleepy..." said Roki quietly.

"So do I...it feels funny..." Nina replies to him trying not to say it front of Kiyoshi.

The spell must be wearing off, but they didn't want to tell Kiyoshi that so they did their best hiding. Roki goes back into reality as Kiyoshi asks him the same question, "Yes...I have a lot of questions to ask. I would have to ask, how did you meet up with Rain and what has happened when I was not there?" He had asked so seriously, "I've been noticing that your finger was no accident..it was caused by someone, please tell me who it is." Roki stops cooking and Nina begins to cry as she continues on. She realizes that if Kiyoshi was hurt, then wouldn't that mean Kyon would be hurt as well? Her concerns created thoughts on her mind. Crying in blood as she peels the potatoes and its skin. She accidentally peels too hard and the knife hit her index finger. Quietly in pain, she drops the knife on the sink and sucks her finger. There was so many questions to ask, so little time.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Nightroad View Post
    Tahlia followed Reina mutely. She was debating wether to take the girl to see Kairos, or to make her leave. A voice inside her head whispered thoughts of shifting and making this a better game. A game? Is this really what it was? The shifter inside her smiled, and told her it was so. Between one step and another, Tahlia's bones shifted and made room for the new joints. Her hands, already long and slim, grew longer and longer with extra joints. Shifted, she silently continued after Reina. Her shifter looked nothing like the non-shifted Tahlia. In fact, it was more like a child-Tahlia, when she was shifted. All she cared about was making a game better, and playing the game to it's fullest. Tahlia gently tugged the girl's shirt and smiled sweetly. In her shifted form, she was impossible to recognize her.

"As it happens, I do know your friend. His name is Kairos isn't it? Would you like to see him?" In her shifted form, she had better control over the emotions in the air. She could 'taste' everything. The doubt and uncertainty from Reina. The exhaustion from surrounding captives, the anger and confusion from the captives. It made Tahlia smile. "Now, you have two choices. Choice A) I can lead you to the exit and you will probably not meet up with your friend for quite some time. Choice B) I can take you to him, but you'll have to follow some...Rules." This was fun. Tahlia knew she could get in serious trouble by taking someone to see a captive, and if anyone knew it was Tahlia behind the shifters face, no one would trust her. But, what fun was anything without a risk?
    Reina was in deed in a state of confusion, but if she could find Kairos then she would be happy about that that. She turned around and saw a surprising sight. Where is the other girl? No wait that was you right..

What are these conditions? I think i should know before i agree to any of the choices. I mean i should be able to weigh the outcome of each decision as they are correctly presented.

don't you think so..? She waited for the person to respond

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

The whole time Kat was in her cell, she remained silent and still. As the men came in and took her into the interrogation room, she didn't look at them. She didn't acknowledge them. She just quietly complied with whatever it was they wanted her to do.

What the hell could these people possibly want from me?.......Could they know that I'm a shifter?.....Something's not right here.

As she sat at the interrogation table, she locked her gaze to the floor beneath her, and she sat upright and straight. She remained frigid like a stone.

She was ready for them.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia tipped her head to the side, amused. "Hm...Nope! Wether you think you should be able to weigh the outcome or not, I don't want to tell you!" She giggled, and wrapped her limbs around her, feeling the extra joints against her side. "So? You need to choose, or else it'll fall back to default and I'll just lead you away." She held out her hands so Reina could see both of them. "You haave...Ten seconds, kay?" On her left hand, her pinkie folded down. "One." She began counting, smiling as she did so.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Why are you crying?" she was stunned to see Kairos crying "I should be the one crying..." she just said, actually to herself than to Kairos.

Then she smiled again, understanding what Kairos told her, "Thank you for trying to make me..." she thought of the right words to say "more at peace, but you really can't trust me..." she said in a very low and cold voice... " "he can't know me that well, i can't let my guard down..." she thought to herself...

"Lets just forget about this, it just makes me blood thirsty..."she added still with a smile...

"So what else can you do?" she looked straight at Kairos mind and tried to picture what else he can he do... he shook her hed, she can't think of anything else he can do, he looked to fragile in his original persona.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Temperance, kat_star01, you both already get the gist of the color ordeal, so yeah… I have no idea why I am even writing this right now then…)

Kiyoshi took notice when Roki and Nina were talking about being tired. Well, that was a good thing seeing as in she, herself was tired. But Kiyoshi did not really think it would be a good idea to spend the night at Roki’s house, or Roki and Nina’s house in this particular situation.

“Yes...I have a lot of questions to ask. I would have to ask, how did you meet up with Rain and what has happened when I was not there? I've been noticing that your finger was no accident... It was caused by someone, please tell me who it is.” Kiyoshi was not expecting what Roki had said, so she had to think quickly before answering. “I just randomly ran into Rain whilst trying to look for you…” Kiyoshi paused then and scrunched up her face a bit.

“How do you know Rain, Roki?” She asked before continuing. “How would you know or not whether my finger being broken were an accident or intentional? I mean I am a very clumsy person and I end up getting hurt all the time.” Kiyoshi tried to smile then, but her exhaustion was growing even more so as she tried. Her hunger increasing as well, as she waited patiently for Roki’s response when Nina had then bean to cry.

Kiyoshi just took that as an emotional woman thing. She had no idea what in the World could be wrong with Nina. She had seemed fine to Kiyoshi only a few moments before, so she thought the sudden mood swing was a little odd.

Both of the Officers, Manning and Silone exchanged a look with one another as Katsumi Oshiro took the seat across from them, looking down at the floor. They then looked at her, as they began the interrogation, Manning doing the speaking first as Silone just sat there quietly, smirking the whole time.

“Let’s begin with the easiest question first.” Manning said, going about it calmly. “Unless she doesn’t answer truthfully.” Silone chimed in, and Manning shot his neighboring Officer a glance before continuing. “There was a boy here earlier by the name of Samael Samigina. Do you know him?” Manning asked.

They already knew the answer to this question, and that is what made it so easy. If she lied, they would know. They would know that she was either sticking up for him, to protect him for god would only know what reason, or if she was in fact, being truthful.

Katsumi Oshiro’s time there, and what happened in the duration of that time, depended all on how she answered her questions. That alone would choose her fate of that moment…

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Why are you crying?" she was stunned to see Kairos crying "I should be the one crying..." she just said, actually to herself than to Kairos.

Then she smiled again, understanding what Kairos told her, "Thank you for trying to make me..." she thought of the right words to say "more at peace, but you really can't trust me..." she said in a very low and cold voice... " "he can't know me that well, i can't let my guard down..." she thought to herself...

"Lets just forget about this, it just makes me blood thirsty..."she added still with a smile...

"So what else can you do?" she looked straight at Kairos mind and tried to picture what else he can he do... he shook her hed, she can't think of anything else he can do, he looked to fragile in his original persona.
    Kairos just smiled though the tears. He held up his hand.
    "If your bloodthirsty...My offer still stands." He waved his wrist. It made him laugh a little as her eyes lit up.
    "My powers don't extend beyond seeing the future. I'm not some kind of super warrior." He didn't laugh at his joke. He was still quite choked up over remembering everthing. It hurt him to look through his mind.
    "I trust everyone I meet until they prove otherwise." His wiped some tears away, "I don't like looking at the past. Whats done is done. Best to move forward." He tried to get himself up. He struggled but suddenly felt the strings that normally held him up as he shifted carry him. He smiled and thanked what ever force they belonged to. He stared at Valkyrie and blinked out the last of the tears.
    "Lets get out of here..." he paused, "...Peacefully please."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"We can't just leave like that, they said, if i leave this, or move anymore further than a 100 yards from this facility, there would be an explosion." she winced then tried to smile again...

"And we can't just leave all the prisoners in this place, there are alot of people here like us, and they need help too..." she tried to think of a way to let them all escape before she PLAYS with the thing iside her... just thinking about that made Valkyrie smile again... "really thrilling..." she mentioned out loud then looked at Kaiors expression.

"So do you have any plan, at all?" Valkyrie asked Kairos.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 01-30-2009 at 07:49 AM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"We can't just leave like that, they said, if i leave this, or move anymore further than a 100 yards from this facility, there would be an explosion." she winced then tried to smile again...

"And we can't just leave all the prisoners in this place, there are alot of people here like us, and they need help too..." she tried to think of a way to let them all escape before she PLAYS with the thing iside her... just thinking about that made Valkyrie smile again... "really thrilling..." she mentioned out loud then looked at Kaiors expression.

"So do you have any plan, at all?" Valkyrie asked Kairos.
    "A plan?" Karios began thinking. He wasn't sure how they could do this. He had to think about so many things at once but his visions kept getting in the way. At that thought suddenly they began to receed and clear becoming a small chatter that he could ignore. Muttering a quick thank you but not knowing to who Kairos began thinking a plan over.
    "Wait!" he jumped up. He looked at Valkyrie, a new passion buring within him. One that wanted him out of here. "You said you couldn't die from the bomb. But can you make it explode? If you could you could cripple the facilty. If we can find out where we could set it off in order to shut the spot down." He moved around the room thinking more. "Then we could go around and free the prisoners. I know for a fact that some of them could help us free even more. And the telepath and yourself could warn others about it that way they would take cover when the bomb went off." He was almost jumping from exictement. "What do you think?"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The person sighed to themselves and walked off... Samael gently slipped down from ceiling and began to move toward where the person had gone, making sure to stay out of sight. He didn't want any direct confrontation... rather he'd follow them back to where they had come from and see what he could learn from that.

Samael also kept his eyes peeled for other people on the assumption that he had not come alone.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

“There was a boy here earlier by the name of Samael Samigina. Do you know him?” Manning asked.

Kat maintained her composure and kept her gaze at the floor beneath her.

Why would they ask about Samael? Could they know about his ability? No, that can't be.

"No sir....I don't know him."

Whatever mess it was that she had just gotten herself involved in, she didn't want to bring him into it too. She'd already caused enough trouble as it was, and she was prepared to stick by her word.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Manning and Silone watched Katsumi Oshiro’s every move, and noted how she kept her gaze to the floor. That was a sign of being uncomfortable, but who would not be uncomfortable given the circumstances? She looked as if she were thinking about something, which meant that either it was going to be a very long rendition of the truth, or she was thinking of a good lie. Either or, the girl should choose wisely.

“No sir….I don’t know him.” Katsumi Oshiro replied, and Silone stood up immediately, his chair scooting back as he slammed a fist on the table, moving closer to Katsumi Oshiro, the table still separating them. “Liar!” He yelled, and Manning let out an exasperated sigh. “Calm down Silone, we will get to the bottom of this.”

Silone slammed his hand down on the table that time, the one he had not used for aggression yet. “Yeah, and she will keep lying to us like she just did!” He yelled in frustration. Manning sighed again. His partner jumped the gun way to easily, but yet then again it did always result in them finding out what they needed to know.

Fear was a big component used in situations such as this to get people to tell them what they wanted to know, and this fragile looking girl would seem to have given in easy, or so they would have thought. So, they would just have to see how it went from there on.

“One chance!” Silone yelled, as he never removed his gaze from Katsumi Oshiro, nor taking his seat again. “All right…” Manning began again. “Miss Katsumi Oshiro, can you please explain to us your relationship with Mr. Samigina.” After asking the girl this politely, Manning shifted his gaze from her to Silone, whom then sighed himself and took his seat again, crossing his arms and legs in the process, loathing the calmness his partner kept on pouring out.

“Be wise in your answer this time, girl!” Silone spat out through his teeth as he continued his gaze towards Katsumi Oshiro, his eyes blazing in an anger that had yet to breech the surface. Everyone had had a long day, and he was going to make this as easy for himself as possible, no matter what it came down to. Silone would get the answers that they needed.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-30-2009 at 08:20 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

“Liar!” Silone said as he slammed his fist on the table angrilly. Kat was unaffected by this. She continued to look down at the ground, remaining unmoved and frigid.

“Miss Katsumi Oshiro, can you please explain to us your relationship with Mr. Samgina.”

“Be wise in your answer this time, girl!” Silone spat out through his teeth as he continued his gaze towards Katsumi Oshiro, his eyes blazing in an anger that had yet to breech the surface.

" I do not have a relationship with this boy you speak of. I don't him." Her voice was calm as she spoke, and she desperately tried to strip her face of all emotion.

.....Whatever it is they know about me, no one else is getting involved.......and I'm sure as hell not going to blindly answer their questions.......

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    Hana looked between Carlos and Kevin. She wasn't sure what to say. Her answer was going to take some thinking and she knew she didn't have time for it. She let out a sigh, composing herself to be the most serious she had been in a while.

"I don't know. Killing isn't the only way to get answers. There are plenty of ways to get what you want. But, I think that maybe we've tried all there is and that we only have one option left." She looked down at her hands, staring at them carefully. She could feel a part of her soul longing for answers and direction and it didn't care how it got it. Part of her didn't care for people anymore. Everyone who was suppose to love her didn't and everyone who didn't even know her cared the most. It was really confusing to her a while ago. Now, though, she was begining to realize that she knew everything she needed and she wasn't listening to reasoning anymore. It was time for her to make up her own mind.

She looked at Kevin with a weak smile as she took his hand in hers. "Of course. I'll be at your side no matter what. This maybe the only choice we have left."
    "Well then we'd best eat first and then rest. After that, we can set out for taking down this corrupt, militaristic chain of command. Carlos, what can you do to benefit us." Kevin asked with concern.

"I have a couple properties. For one, I can disable electronics for a good period of time. All I have to do is charge an EMP through my body and release it in the form of a shockwave. During combat, temperatures severely drop to near zero degrees. We won't be affected but enemies will have the chance of catching hypothermia and guns will lock up due to the severe cold. I can lock an opponent's joints, making a kill easier and lastly, I can extract moisture from my opponents and form weapons and armor for us out of ice."

Carlos smirked as he said all of that.

"Well, then it seems if any military units try to fight us, they wont be able to use guns and they would have to become used to harsh cold. In addition, disabling electronics could prove very useful as without comm radios, the military can't summon backup, vehicles don't have access to radar and tanks can't aim their cannons. Assault helicopters can't even launch seeker missiles."

Kevin looked at Hana, gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "Let's get to cooking. We'll make something nice and filling."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 01-30-2009 at 07:11 PM.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"That's what you got wrong, everyone could die if their still here if this bomb explodes..." she is still smiling like what will happen is the sanest, thrilling thing that could ever be... "This bomb is enough to wipe out this facility, but if you want to take the risk, it would be fine with me..."

"Maybe i can warn them to get their selves ready for being kiled?" she paused and looked intently at Kairos, "You don't want that right?"

"And besides, im not so sure i won't die..." she added, she's like whispering to herself.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Remember, kat_star01 did give me permission for all of this).

Silone’s eyes continued to burn as his adrenaline rush kicked up a notch, being fueled by the anger of an unattainable straight answer, or at least a truthful one. As he and Manning waited for the girl to answer, Manning just hoped that she answered honestly.

They knew that Miss Katsumi Oshiro knew who Samael Samigina was, and in hopes of Silone not reeking havoc and taking out some well pent up anger on the poor girl (which usually ended up happening in situations such as this), Manning just prayed that she would do the right thing and be honest with them.

“I do not have a relationship with this boy you speak of. I don’t know him.” She was being rather calm and this took Manning a little bit off guard. Was she being serious? Or was she just a really good liar? Why would she want to stick up for the Samigina kid anyway? “All right, that’s it!”

Then Silone stood up then, slamming his hands down on the table as he jumped over it and then slapped Katsumi Oshiro across the face as hard as he could. He really did not care about anybody but himself, so if she even so much as cried, it would have no effect on him. Manning on the other hand though…

“Silone!” Manning yelled at him, before Silone took Kat by the collar of her Yukata, pulled her up from her chair, and slammed her against the wall behind her, forcing her to look at him. He looked directly in her eyes before he continued. “Why won’t you tell the truth, damn it!?!?”

Then he struck her again on the same side of her face. “If you don’t start giving us the truth in your answers now it will only get a lot more painful!” He yelled in her face, knowing that the last strike to her face must have hurt pretty badly, especially since her lip was slightly bleeding.

‘Poor girl…’ Manning thought to himself, thinking of his wife and kids as he saw Silone begin “his version” of the interrogation. ‘She is probably telling the truth as far as we know. But the records do show otherwise…’ This is the part of his job that he really hated. Why could Manning not have been partnered up with Marshall or something?

“So what will it be?” Silone asked through his clenched teeth, his adrenaline burning through his veins now like a raging fire at its hottest peak. “How do you know Samael Samigina? What do you know about him? Why are you protecting him?” Then Silone struck Katsumi Oshiro one more time.

“You better start giving us some answers, and the truth, otherwise I will stick by my word and it will get worse. A whole lot worse!” Silone hissed, and Manning had to slightly turn away from the “interrogation” at hand.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-30-2009 at 08:20 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat didn't flinch as she got slapped. She maintained frigidness in her face, but it was obvious that she felt the pain, for a single tear had fell down her face.

"I don't know him.......I don't know anything about him........That is all..."

Being viciously man handled was starting to take a toll on her body. She just hoped that she could keep her composure and not shift in front of them. She had a feeling that these guys weren't advocates for them, and there was no telling how much more violent they would be towards her if they found out she was one.

You can do this Kat....Just be strong..........Just be strong........

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

After yelling at her and striking her the last time, Silone waited for her next answer, having a pretty good idea what it would be, he prepared himself, as Manning did as well, but Manning prepared himself in a different way. He took his seat at the table again and pulled out a notebook of paper and a pencil, and started to draw to distract himself from the situation.

“I don’t know him…….I don’t know anything about him……..That is all…” This infuriated Silone. It was just as he thought it would be. He had dealt with people like this before, but it had not taken that long to break them of their incompetence. Silone did not even talk to her that time, he just drew his fist back and punched her, his fist connecting with the opposite side of her face then.

Silone then picked Katsumi Oshiro up by the collar of her Yukata again, before grabbing her neck and throwing her on the floor to the left of him; spitting on her in the process. “People like you disgust me! Lies, lies, lies, and more lies! You will lie until the end! Why is it so god damned important?” He yelled before he stepped down on Katsumi Oshiro’s right leg as hard as he could, preventing her from moving it.

“Let’s try this again. How do you know Samael Samigina, and what do you know about him?” He asked in a passive tone of voice.

Seeing that she was silent for longer then he liked, Silone then started grinding the toe of his foot deeper into her leg. Then the knife that he had embedded in the sole of his shoe was accidentally triggered from the pressure pertaining to him grinding the toe of his shoe into her right leg, and that ground into her leg as well, as it “accidentally” slipped out from its hiding place.

“Oh… Sorry, my bad. I hope that didn’t hurt or anything.” Silone said when he saw he blood. He smirked before removing the knife from her leg by removing his foot from the same place. Then he walked over to Kat then, kneeling down next to her as he gently picked up her hand, and rested it gently in his as if her were going to comfort her. He lifted one of her fingers in the air to see if he had gotten her attention yet.

“Are you going to answer me yet?” Still he got no answer, so he bent her finger all the way back until you heard the light crack and slight popping of the bones in that particular finger breaking.

He then lifted up the next one. “How about now? Think about it. Your friend probably doesn't even like you, and here you are defending him!” Manning flinched at the noise, but he kept on drawing, as he continued to try to distract himself from the “task” at hand. Silone grinned in amused contentment.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat struggled to keep herself conscious as she felt Silon punch her in the face. When she was thrown to the ground, her vision started to become hazy.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

She felt the knife go into her leg, and let out a blood curdling scream. The pain was overwhelming, and when he pulled the knife out, it felt even worse than it's entry.

Silon then walked over and gently took her hand.

"Are you going to answer me yet?"

After a moment of silence, Kat let out another scream as he pulled her finger back. She could feel the bones crack, and at this point, she was now breathing heavily and more tears streamed down her face.

"How about now? Think about it. Your friend probably doesn't even like you, and here you are defending him."

At that moment, she mustered up all of her courage and strength, and looked at silone dead in the eyes.

"KUSU O TABERU NA!!!" she screamed, and spit on his face. "BAKA YARO!!!!"

Translations :

Kusu o taberu na - eat F'ing Sh*t

Baka yaro - stupid bastard

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

OOC um yeah im not posting for hikari because i think raycaptain won the role and she's dead or something .
    Kiku-
    after reading hours worths of conterversial crap , he fell asleep .

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    "Well then we'd best eat first and then rest. After that, we can set out for taking down this corrupt, militaristic chain of command. Carlos, what can you do to benefit us." Kevin asked with concern.

"I have a couple properties. For one, I can disable electronics for a good period of time. All I have to do is charge an EMP through my body and release it in the form of a shockwave. During combat, temperatures severely drop to near zero degrees. We won't be affected but enemies will have the chance of catching hypothermia and guns will lock up due to the severe cold. I can lock an opponent's joints, making a kill easier and lastly, I can extract moisture from my opponents and form weapons and armor for us out of ice."

Carlos smirked as he said all of that.

"Well, then it seems if any military units try to fight us, they wont be able to use guns and they would have to become used to harsh cold. In addition, disabling electronics could prove very useful as without comm radios, the military can't summon backup, vehicles don't have access to radar and tanks can't aim their cannons. Assault helicopters can't even launch seeker missiles."

Kevin looked at Hana, gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "Let's get to cooking. We'll make something nice and filling."
    Hana nodded. She just hoped that she was making the right decision. There were already nagging doubts forming in the pit of her stomach. She shook her head, trying to keep the thoughts back. If she was going to live at all she was making the choice on her own. She looked at Kevin and nodded, "That sounds like a good idea. With all the work we have to, we're going to need to eat. And, this way, you can teach me some more." She smiled while thinking about what could happen when they finally started to reign destruction. Shewas even sure if that was the right word to use. She sighed with a smile, trying to hide it all.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Nightroad View Post
    Tahlia tipped her head to the side, amused. "Hm...Nope! Wether you think you should be able to weigh the outcome or not, I don't want to tell you!" She giggled, and wrapped her limbs around her, feeling the extra joints against her side. "So? You need to choose, or else it'll fall back to default and I'll just lead you away." She held out her hands so Reina could see both of them. "You haave...Ten seconds, kay?" On her left hand, her pinkie folded down. "One." She began counting, smiling as she did so.
    Okay okay, no need to give deadlines. I wanna find Kairos. She exhaled "i hope im doing the right thing. Cause this feels like a trap.but what else can i do. I'm here, i know he's here i can't just leave with out trying to help. I better stay on my toes. I need to come up with a possible way of escaping if things go bad."

Lead the way then. She noticed that Tahlia had a wierd smile on her face. Something is definitely up. which way do we go?

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Oh joy! Tahlia didn't respond, but walked back down the stairs, knowing Reina would follow. A happy, excited aura was left in Tahlia's wake as she led the girl. Tahlia glanced over her shoulder and smiled, "Okay! Rule number one: You can't say anything about me when we go inside! I want them to find out. Why? Because I feel like it. Rule number two: You have thirty minutes to talk to Kairos before you have to leave. Rule number three: When you leave, I expect that you won't say a thing about this place to aaanyone. Got it?" She giggled as they were nearly at the door. She spun around and looked at Reina. "By the way. The exit is down that hall-way, if you feel the need to...leave." She was sure Reina was trying to think of an escape route, she could feel the wary, untrusted gaze Reina looked at her with. Tahlia grinned, and opened the door to where Kairos and Valkyrie were. "Hello-ello! I've brought you a...guest!"

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Reina was a little hesitant but what the heck. The girl still gave her a bad feeling. She went to the door and looked in side. There was Kairos and some other person. She didn't know someone else would be there. What does this mean for a possibilty of escaping...

Wait she said to tahlia, Why only 30 minutes? She thought about it a little longer. Never mind that will be enough time i think. At least i can find out if he's okay.

So kairos how have you been? What happened to you here? Can you introduce me to your friend?

Closed Thread

Thread Information