AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 42 of 186 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Kat looked at the tea, and then violently grabbed it from Xanu's hand as she chugged it down.

"Huh, that's odd. That tasted kinda funny."

A few minutes passed and she continued her cleaning. She was calmer now, and if anything she was back to her normal self. Well, that is until.....

"Neh! Tama-chan! I've never realized it before but you're so soft!"

"Nyyyyyaaaaaaawwwwrrrrr"

Kat immediately stopped what she was doing to pick up Tama and cuddle his face, and all the while she couldn't stop giggling. She then ran up to Xanu, grabbed his hand, and went rushing out the door.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! The party is going to start soon and I'm sooo happy! Yippeeee!!!"

Once they left the house she started to skip around and hum a tune to herself. The cat nip had made her overly exuberant, a bit more so then she usually is. Tama observed her as he sat on Xanu's shoulder.

"Nya, I think we've created a monster." He whispered.

"We must be careful nya. All of this heightened joy could cause her to shift at any minute and --- ACK!"

"Neh! Xanu-kun! Your hands!! They're soft just like Tama-chan!"

She stopped in her tracks and decided to examine his hands. She then started rubbing them against her face and started giggling uncontrollably.

"heeheeheeheehee nya nya nya nya nya!!!!!"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu was starled yet again, and was soon being pulled along by Kat as she ran out the door and onto the sidewalk.

"I think I agree Tama!" He said as he tried to think of a soultion. Then an ideal occured to him.

"Kat, lets go this way!!" And with that, he turned left, now pulling her, into in alley. While there were few people out, he wanted someplace hard to spot if she did transform.

He grasped Kats shoulders as she squirmed from exess energy, wanting to run and jump or anything else. She wanted to have FUN!

Concentrating, he closed his eyes, and for thirty seconds, at 5 second intrevals, he focused a tiny amount of power into his 'Charm' using it as a slow depressant, or at least, he HOPED it would act like one.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

....THUMP THUMP....

Where the hell am I? Aiya! I feel so sick.

Kat's vision went blank for a moment, and then slowly came back into the focus to see Xanu's face very close to hers and with his eyes closed. At the moment, she didn't remember anything that happened after drinking the tea, so right now, this whole situation is looking awkward.

What the hell!?!?! Is he trying to kiss me?!?!!?!!? He must've tried to charm me again!!!!

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

SMACK!!!!!!!!

"Why don't you go charm some other girl!!!"

With that, she stomped out of the alley way and continued to walk down the street. She was so frustrated she felt like screaming at the top of her lungs. Never in her life had she ever come across someone who could manipulate her the way he did. And frankly, it was quite frightening.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: KAT THE PERSON HE RUNS INTO IS YOU

Samael sighed as he stood up from the park bench. His next clas was soon and he didn't want to be late. Actually... looking at a clock hanging from a lamp post he was actually rather late! He needed to get back to class and fast. He heaved his book bag over his shoulder and began to jog at a moderate pace, sprinting would just tire him out before he got there. After all, he wasn't in the greatest shape.

He tried to avoid people but he accidently crashed into someone... The person was shorter than him but it was samael, not the girl that was knocked on his back. He groaned, "Watch where you're going!" he snapped frustrated before he noticed with an underwhelming sigh... "oh... its just you"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, at the moment, I don't know what we should do. It's just us and two of my wolves that remain trapped behind a rock wall after a cave-in. A fire is burning right now so we might as well wait it out. Now that I think about it, that Orochi guy did seem rather suspicious, offering to pay for everything broken in my house. He got rid of Rain for me, and now we're in here. He probably orchestrated all of this but I'm not too sure. It looks like I will have to confront and possibly kill him if I have to. But no matter what, I will keep my cool because what if he or someone else is trying to mess with my head? Hana, I suggest you keep your cool as well. Maybe to help you keep your cool right now..."

Kevin got behind Hana and gave her a shoulder massage to help her relax.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Tama spots him before he gets close enough to dampen his ability to speak)

Xanu sighed as Tama went ahead of him to make sure Kat hadnt gone too far. As he got ready to follow after her, Tama jumped onto his shoulder so fast, he could have sworn he saw a streak from where he had been.

"Nya!! Its Samuel. You shouldnt apolgize yet!!" Tama said as he twitched his tail.

"Hmm? Whys that?" Xanu asked, curious as to what could be the problem.

"Samuel dampens other peoples spirit abilities, but doesnt believe in spirits or magic." he said, and continued "Nya, he'll think your both crazy if you go to her apologizing about drugging her and then using your charm."

Xanu nodded, still slightly confused, but he stepped around the corner to see Kat helping someone up.

He came over and bowed slightly to the other guy, saying

"Hello there. Im Xanu Varn, you must be one of Kats friends." He said, as he could tell from what the man had said as he came over they knew each other.

As the man was dusting himself off, Xanu turned and mouthed "Ill apologize later, Samuel not hear." then turned back to see what the man would say.
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 01-11-2009 at 07:32 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"S...Samael??" Kat was so surprised her eyes could've shot out of her head.

"Where have you been?! You never came back to the shrine! What happened?"

She noticed he looked pretty tired and bent out of shape. Well, he usually looked about as tired as a typical college student, but today he just looked awful.

"My god! Look at you! You look like you've been sleeping outside!"

Kat sighed with relief to herself knowing that Samael was there. Even though she didn't care much for his negativity, she knew she wouldn't have to worry about her complicated spiritual problems as long as he was around.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi once again got no answer. This just added more to her anger and frustration.

And then…

She was thrown up against a wall—into a wall, while being grabbed by the neck as it happened. Gasping as she took the impact of the hit. ‘Great, that will be bruised by the morning.’ ‘There will be no morning for you if you do not leave now! Kyon thought back, and Kiyoshi had just began to laugh hysterically then, not really caring what the young man who had hold of her thought—her voice raspy as she did so, due to his grip on her neck. She was surprised that she could even laugh…

“So his name is Rain huh?” She managed to get out in her fit of laughs. ‘Kyon, even if I wanted to go, I wouldn’t be able to. You know that. He would most likely go after me.’ She laughed again then. ‘Kiyoshi, you need to do something then.’ “I know, I know. Just give me a second.” She responded out loud, before turning her full attention back towards the teenaged Male in front of her.

Kiyoshi narrowed her eyes as she did so, feeling her aggression build up again. ‘This guy is really starting to make me mad.’ ‘Then do something about it Kiyo-Chan.’ ‘Oh, I will.’ After that, not even a second ticked by as she smirked. “Two broken bones for one. I would say that in this situation, is a fair trade.” ‘Kiyoshi, what are you talking ab…’

She grinned—smirking before she took her arms and threaded them through his since his grasp was still around her throat. As she did so, she then wrapped her arms around his, and then cracked them upwards with hers, bending them in an unnatural way when she knew her grip was good enough. Kiyoshi smirked again before releasing him, and moving off to the side about so she could catch her breath as well.

“They sure as hell don’t teach you that in freshman P.E.” She muttered as she righted herself, and looked over at the young man before her. “So instead of saying that you want me to bleed because you apparently like my blood oh so much, because it is just oh so wonderful, then why do you not just do it?”

‘Kiyoshi, if you were going to leave, now would be the best time.’ Kyon thought, being in shock a tad bit at Kiyoshi’s actions. ‘They really do not teach that in Freshman P.E. do they?’ Then a few images flashed through Kiyoshi’s mind. ‘You are not suppose to remember that.’ She said back, suppressing the images from just “popping” up again. ‘And I am not leaving!’ ‘But Kiyo…’

“I do not know about you. But if that were how Rain truly is, then I would show him more respect. For an alternate half, you sure as hell don’t treat your Host likely.” Kiyoshi said as she looked up at the young man again. “He… Rain deserves better then that.” She continued, before taking a step forward, and then not moving from the place she was standing—standing her ground.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[OOC: Your character can fight it off if you don't want it to happen. Not god modding here...you can fight it off]
    The other insanity growled. He finally lashed his whip, cutting her across the face.
    He laughed.
    "See I still have it and now....now I have something worse for you," Rain said.
    Suddenly his other insanity curled his hands together. He gained control of the girl's blood. Now she was going to do whatever he made her do. Slap herself and she would. Hit her head in the wall, she would.
    "Now what are you going to do sweet cheeks.....eeheeheaahahahaah.....Rain created me...to protect him and I am by killing sh!ts like you!!!" he said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana smiled as Kevin began to massage her shoulders. Things were a little too peaceful and she was afraid there was going to be something that would ruin it. She pushed it out of her mind and sat in silence for a while. She wasn't going to let anything get to her again. Smiling, she sighed, "So, we sit here and wait, right?" She glanced at the other wolves. "If they're regular wolves, can they talk to you? I mean, I know they understand you. But, can they talk to you?" She had many questions to ask him and she figured this was as good as time as any to ask. She had nothing better to do.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: FallenBabyDoll, yes, I know, but thatnk you for letting me know anyway. I really appreciate it).

(OOC: EVERYONE (strictly Rain, Kat, Samael, Xanu, Roki, and Reina) MUST READ!!!!!!!)

That was the last straw.

The young man had gone too far.

After feeling the lash across her cheek, and the slight feel of the warm coppery and salty scented liquid—the scent of rust—the scent of blood, slowly started to drip from the cut on her face, Kiyoshi grinned then. “That is more like it… But do not ever touch me like that again…” ‘Kyon?’ ‘I am right on it Kiyoshi.’

Kyon then began to channel his energy through Kiyoshi again, the golden tinted “aura” had slowly began rising from the surface of her skin, and changing to that of multi-colored shortly after, her eyes changing to match as well.

“See I still have it and now....now I have something worse for you.” The teenaged Male said after laughing—before he started to use his “abilities” on her again. “Now what are you going to do sweet cheeks.....eeheeheaahahahaah.....Rain created me...to protect him and I am by killing sh!ts like you!!!”

Kiyoshi then decided to use her own “newfound” ability again, doing as Kyon had told her to do the last time. Getting the feel for it, as he did the work. She did not like that, not in the least, but if it did happen again, she would be able to do it herself since she was completely aware of what was going on this time—being observant.

“I am and shall never be, any one’s sweet cheeks. That nickname is utterly absurd.” Kiyoshi had a sour expression on her face as she heard that. She truly despised pet names. “And quite frankly, I am quite sick of putting up with your attitude.”

Kiyoshi then, combined her energy with Kyon’s and pushed it out, forming that of the translucent mirror in the directions it needed to be to counteract “Rain’s” attacks, making it where she was completely unaffected by what he was doing. She just needed to continue to concentrate for the time being, if not Kyon, would do everything.

She then slowly walked up to “Rain”, grinning slightly. She blinked then, revealing her clear, cloudy-grey eyes, as she slightly pushed back her ability since she was close to him. “Let me help you change it a bit.” Kiyoshi then pulled her uninjured hand back in a tight fist, before completely throwing it forward with immense force—punching him in the face with enough force to knock him backwards.

“That is for being such a prick! For cutting my face! For breaking my finger! For trying to hurt me, no, kill me, when all I tried to do was help YOU! All I can say is that I wish Rain luck, and I hope to run into him in the future so I can give him thanks for at least trying to be polite before you showed up. Arriverderci, no, good riddance!”

She walked away from him then, towards the front of the alleyway where she saw the shadowy figure again. As she neared, and got closer, she realized that it was Roki standing there, holding some odd girl in his arms. “R-Roki? Y-You didn’t see all of that, did you?” Kiyoshi asked, before looking back behind her and catching sight of “Rain.”

“You know what? On second thought, scratch that. We need to get out of here!” Then she lightly tugged on his arm to let him know that they needed to leave via as soon as possible—the two of them running from the alleyway only a few moments after.

As they continued to run down the sidewalk, and towards Kiyoshi’s Shrine, which sat near the University, they had begun passing the Park. “I am sorry that I am in such a hurry, and that we did not have time to converse, but I was afraid that something might happen to you as well. As you can see, the end result is not very pretty.” Kiyoshi had begun to say, still being able to feel the warm, coppery scented liquid on her face—it was starting to dry.

“I am so very sorry Roki, and to your sleeping friend as well. Truly I am. But, I need to hurry home to get all of this fixed up, otherwise it will not heal properly. Also, I thought he might have followed us, and I did not want to endanger anyone else.” No sooner had she said this, had she run into someone, making her fly back onto her bum. “What the…” Kiyoshi asked as she looked up to see Kat in front of her, with a strange teenaged Male next to her, and then passed that scene was Samael, whom was on the ground as well.

This could not be good… This could not be good at all…

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roki just saw the whole thing happened, as if his life history flashed before his eyes. What in the world just happened is the only thing in his thoughts that completely erased the other concerns in his mind. His face looked as if he had just saw a ghost. When Kiyoshi came towards him, he didn't feel utterly relieved anymore. He pretends to smile and runs onward with her while carrying Reina. "Glad to see you...yes, let's get out of there. Rain might come back to attack us both." His hair and eyes changed rapidly as Roki sees Kat with some guy. "Hmm..." He hesistates before saying anything and uses up his history vision but he couldn't use it, "I can feel a strong presence, but why can't I do my vision? Something weird is going on here, but I have a bad feeling about it..." He looks at Reina, still quietly dreaming of something good he hoped. Hope...is there anything left of that in his heart? Barely, just a tad bit and enough to either grow again, or wither away.
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 01-12-2009 at 02:34 AM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"K...Kiyo-chan!!!!!!"

Kat's eyes started to fill with tears and without hesitation, she pounced on Kiyoshi and gave her a big hug.

" I was so worried about you!! Thank goodness you're okay!!!!!

Fortunately, any feeling of anger and frustration that were present had all seemed to fade away. Just being able to see familiar faces seemed to make her happy. So she sat there on the ground with Kiyoshi, and cried her eyes out.

"Promise me you won't put yourself in the hospital again neh?"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"That's right, Hana. We are going to have to rely on survival tactics since we're trapped. Now, there are a couple things that people can die from, lack of physical health, lack of mental health, and lack of patience. To keep warm, it's best that you remain as still as possible doing as little as possible also. We don't have garbage bags so we will have to rely on our clothing and our bodies. My clothes are soaked from sweat and blood so give me a minute."

Kevin stood up and took off his shirt and letterman and set them aside by the fire. He took off his shoes and socks as well.

He then stood before Hana and said, "Your clothing has some blood on it also as well as some of the residue from the missile strike. That could affect your body temperature negatively. One way of keeping warm is to always have dry clothing. For that, you would have to take off all except for the clothing you strictly need so it can all dry out. Another method is known as the "spoon" method. It's embarrassing, I will admit that but that is possibly the best method also. For that, both participant's bodies must make as much contact as possible. Don't take that the wrong way, though. I just want us to live through this."

Kevin then looked at the wolves and signaled them over.

"I can talk to both pure blood and shifter wolves. These two understand me quite fine and will obey every order I give them. Don't worry, they're harmless to friends."

Both wolves sat in front of Hana as Kevin started massaging her back.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi winced when Kat had pounced on her, but she quickly recovered and forced a smile on her face, hoping that nobody had noticed. “Kat!!!! I missed you so much! It has been a long time, hasn’t it?” She chose to ignore the comment about her being okay.

Although she got hurt in the process, Kiyoshi could not stop thinking about Rain. She sure hoped that he was okay, regardless of her punching him. He needed someone there for him, she could sense that, but there was nothing she could do about that until he was back to his “normal” self.

But nobody was “normal” now, were they?

“I promise that I will try not to put myself in the Hospital again, all right?” Kiyoshi said as she sat there, holding Kat as she cried. “It is okay, all right? No worries.” Then she gently pried Kat off of her, and stood up, brushing herself off in the process before offering her hand out for Kat to take.

Being who she was, Kiyoshi deliberately ignored the guy whom was standing next to Kat (on Kyon’s incent), and walked passed him, kneeling down next to Samael then. “I missed you too!! I missed you so much!!!!” She said as she pulled him into a tight hug, not letting go as she then started to cry too.

“I missed you guys so much!” She said through her tears. “I have been though loads since the last time I have seen the both of you…” Kiyoshi continued to cry, as she wrapped her arms under Samael’s pulling him close to her, while resting her hands on his back. “It is so good to see you guys again!”

Kiyoshi might have had a broken finger, a long, deep cut on the side of her face, which was still bleeding, as well as a deep slice on one if her fingers, a bruised neck, and a slight confusion about her newfound ability, but she knew one thing was for sure. She felt content to be around her friends, and/or er…acquaintances…

“Oh, you guys!” Then she started crying again, not moving from her place on the ground with Samael as she did so.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain was himself again, his other insanity left him and he laid on the ground. For a moment he was a bit sprawled up, but quickly huddle himself in a small ball. In fetus position. He hid his face and turned his back making sure no one saw him. He felt liquid pour onto his face. Tears.
    He had failed, failed to control himself. He had promised he wouldn't hurt people any more.
    That means I'll leave Rain....I know you don't want me to leave....you gotta make sure people who hurt you get ten times the pain Rain....you gotta hurt people
    Rain wondered now, where to go? To be with his parents or to crawl back to Kevin's apartment door. And suckle on his pocket like some down trodden swine. He was a swine, a monster, he was filth no one wanted. Rain got up sore from whatever his other insanity, he would find some way were he wouldn't bother people.
    He would find somewhere to live, where no one...no one would find him.
    Because no one wanted a swine that suckle on them all the time, his parents didn't want a beast that could kill them any time, and society didn't want the devil prowling the streets. It was probably for the best that he disappeared. He began his way out of the alleyway. He was going to find somewhere, where no one was.
    They would never find him again and they all would be happy. Happy without him.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael looked at Kat, "Nothing happened. What do you mean I never came to the shrine? What made you think I was going there? And where I sleep is not your buisness." He said scoffing, and pushing himself up off the ground. He didn't bother dusting himself off. He was going to be late enough to class as it stood, even without such frivalties.

Samael noticed some man talking to him and looked at him. His face seemed rather familiar and Samael thought he knew what but he didn't say anything about it. Partially because he wasn't certain and he dislike commenting on things he wasn't absolutely certain of, but also because he didn't really care. If the man wanted to put on airs of the mediocrity that was his buisness note Samael's. Besides, it wasn't something terribly remarkable.

Regardless, the man had irked Samael. It wasn't really the mans fault, he had made a common mistake, but it was because it was a common mistake that it irked Samael so much. "Who are you talking to? My name is SamAel not Samuel. If you want to talk to me you can use my name rather than someone else's'. And I'm not's Kat's friend. I am an acquaintance. No more." The man was awfully prosumtuous, and he seemed to know more than was right for someone who hadn't met him before. Or did he just naturally assume people Kat bumped into were her friends? The fact the man knew so much about Samael made him distrustful of him. Maybe this man was the one stalking him... leaving notes at his doorstep.

Suddenly more people arrived, Kiyoshi, and a man Samael was pretty sure he had bumped into before. Still, Samael had more important things to deal with, specifically getting to class. As it stood, she was going to be livid. Which she was anyway, but now that virulence would be directed at him, an undesirable proposition. "Hi Kiyoshi." he nodded to Kiyoshi "Other person" he said nodding to the person who had come with her. He want to move this along so he could leave. The man was carrying someone, which seemed odd but Samael really didn't care right now. Sometimes he could spare the odd bit of token compassion but right now he had naught a kind word to lend,.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OCC: This is for you Xanu. By the way, I begin school again tomorrow, so I will try to get on as soon as I possibly can).

Kiyoshi then jumped up and walked over to the guy standing next to where Kat was standing before hand. “Hello, my name is Kiyoshi Nakamura. What is yours?” She said as she held her hand out to shake his.

When her hand connected with his, it was as if an electric jolt when through to hers—a current of some sort. She instantly stiffened. ‘Kyo…’ She began. ‘I seriously don’t like this guy!’ Was all he said in response, before cutting his thoughts off from Kiyoshi’s.

“All right then!” Kiyoshi said sarcastically while smiling. “It is a pleasure to meet you.” She said smiling, as her eyes met those of the guy’s in front of her, before pulling her hand back. It really made Kyon feel uncomfortable, so she adjusted it to fit the situation more comfortably.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-12-2009 at 06:01 AM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu nodded at Samaels correction. "I apologize, it wont happen again." He made sure to commit the right name to memory, and made a note to give a certain talking cat some catnip if and when they got back to the shrine.

When the girl Kiyoshi turned to him, extending her hand, he shook it politely, bowing slightly as he said "Nice to meet you Kiyoshi. I am Xanu Varn." He wasnt sure if those around him noticed, but when she made contact she visibly (or perhaps only he noticed it. Being a prince, he had been taight about some subtleties people used) stiffened, and her demanor changed.

A shifter of some sort.... and it could be my 'charm' that effected her. It shouldnt have though, with Samael here.. He thought as he heard her say

“All right then!” Kiyoshi said sarcastically while smiling. “It is a pleasure to meet you.” Xanu, noting the sarcasm, returned it with a smirk/scowl as he said

"I do not appreciate sarcasm, especially when its veiled in kindness." He said, wondering if anyone was listening. He figured Kat might be, and might clober him for saying such a thing to her best friend, but maybe she would notice the mood change herself.
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 01-12-2009 at 08:09 AM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

......And I'm not's Kat's friend. I am an acquaintance. No more.........

Kat lingered with that thought alone in her mind as everything else around her was silent, and those words were all that were heard. She didn't know whether or not to feel upset, or angry. Preferably, she wanted to feel nothing. But somehow it struck something inside of her. She couldn't understand how someone could be so cold and so blunt. Just thinking about it made her shiver. So, in situations like these, the did the only thing that she felt was best, and that was suck it up.

"Heheheheh, well everyone, it was nice to see all of you again, but I have to go to my mother's party. You're all welcome to come if you like. I'm sure there's plenty of free food eheeheheheh."

She threw on a smile and an innocent giggle as best she could, and with that, she started walking in the opposite direction. She had to get away from all of the darkness and negativity.

She had to stay happy..........she just had to.........

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
    Roki just saw the whole thing happened, as if his life history flashed before his eyes. What in the world just happened is the only thing in his thoughts that completely erased the other concerns in his mind. His face looked as if he had just saw a ghost. When Kiyoshi came towards him, he didn't feel utterly relieved anymore. He pretends to smile and runs onward with her while carrying Reina. "Glad to see you...yes, let's get out of there. Rain might come back to attack us both." His hair and eyes changed rapidly as Roki sees Kat with some guy. "Hmm..." He hesistates before saying anything and uses up his history vision but he couldn't use it, "I can feel a strong presence, but why can't I do my vision? Something weird is going on here, but I have a bad feeling about it..." He looks at Reina, still quietly dreaming of something good he hoped. Hope...is there anything left of that in his heart? Barely, just a tad bit and enough to either grow again, or wither away.

But Reina wasn't sleeping she was in a trance. All the rucus around her made it hard for her to stay focus. It was causing interferencing and she could no longer maintain her facade of calm. She could sense Roki's concern and panic. Upon reviving from her previous state Reina shifted without delay. It was different. Uncontrolled and too instantaneous.

Soon after she was jolted. She felt even worse than before. But it wasn't just her ailments at work someting else was doing it. Whats going on she asked Roki not focusing on the fact that Kiyoshi was there. Actually she hadn't even noticed.

Why were we running ? Did you find somehere for me to rest? She looked around puzzlingly and recognised that someone else was there. Who's that?
    Last edited by Rein*; 01-12-2009 at 01:23 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When he heard Kat, he at first thought it was something he said. But no, he hadnt said anything to her yet, and all his charm did was make her angry.

"Kat-chan..." he said, his voice subdued by his concern. He bowed low to the others, then ran to cath up with her.

"Kat-chan...is there anything I can do to help?" Genuine concern was clearly shown on his face, and in his voice. He wanted to make Kat happy, to protect her, but he couldnt if he didnt know what was making her upset.....

Wait, why do I have such a strong urge to protect her... unless its.. no.. can it?

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Nightroad View Post
    "Tally, he said to ah...turn the TV on..." Arella's voice penetrated the wall of thought inside Tahlia's head. Tally? Oh well... "I'll turn it on." She moved to the small TV and flipped it on. Being so close, the images blurred before her eyes before she could make sense of it. However, she could hear it.

"Punish the shifters who choose to terrorize the populace. And thanks to the assistance of forces from the mainland." The TV reporter started talking again, saying how there would be a debate on the show later about the topic. Arella moved off the bed and touched the TV screen. Tahlia still couldn't see the moving pictures properly, but she heard gunfire, and the sound of a collapsing building. "Tally... what are they going to...do to us shifters? Ah...what about those of us who...don't have anything to do with this?"

Arella sounded close to tears, causing Tahlia to look up. She turned the TV off and told Arella, "Tell Kairos that if he tries to get out right now, someone is going to stop him. Obviously someone in this building has to have seen this too and will send guards out to quiet the ruckus going on inside the cells. You can hear it can't you? Listen, we cannot rely on faith, so we're just going to have to go off words. We can try to help Kairos out but if we move rashly then we'll get nothing done."

Tahlia pressed her fingers against her temples. I already called the guard, and since they don't know it was me (actually they prolly do) they'll go check it out. While they are there they will stand around for at least a day or so to make sure that no one tries to get out to stop what's going on outside. There are prolly a few people who've shifted because of the stress but I'm sure they can easily be handled. What now? What do I do?

Arella nodded and sniffed back a few tears. "Kairos...Ah don't leave your room. Um...Someone is going to...come to quiet the other shifters and if you try to leave they'll move you somewhere....where you will never get out....okay? Tally said...don't do anything rash...kay? Um...um...Just stay put!"
    "Damn you!" Kairos shouted through his mind. Visions shirled through his mind and like always they were filled with death. For a moment he could feel Reina, as though her mind was open to all, as see must have seen the same but it vanished quickly. "Damn you! I can't stand being locked up in this prison. How can you stand it?" Kairos anger rose. He felt the dagger place itself in his hands like it did in the forest that time.
    With it he could risk trying to get out. Risk. It was always a risk. Everything was. He was sick of it.
    "Help me. Help me get out now. I will not stand to be imprisoned." He was breathing heavy and he could hear the guards calming the other prisoners. He didn't know what he was going to do. He muttered to himself so the telepath couldn't hear. " I need help that I could trust not just this walking radio...Maybe."
    "Listen to me right now! You will not speak a word of what I will say to who ever you are with. I want you to find someone called Reina." Kairos thought, hoped that Riena's mind was still open. "She will have the same feel as my mind." Kairos didn't know if his mind had any feel at all but he was chancing it. "Find her she is on this island somewhere. Tell her I'm safe and then tell her anything that would help her find me." Kaiors was putting a lot of risk on this but as the guard got closer he had too.
    "Work for once." he said to himself, "Time to pay me back for taking so much lady luck."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    "That's right, Hana. We are going to have to rely on survival tactics since we're trapped. Now, there are a couple things that people can die from, lack of physical health, lack of mental health, and lack of patience. To keep warm, it's best that you remain as still as possible doing as little as possible also. We don't have garbage bags so we will have to rely on our clothing and our bodies. My clothes are soaked from sweat and blood so give me a minute."

Kevin stood up and took off his shirt and letterman and set them aside by the fire. He took off his shoes and socks as well.

He then stood before Hana and said, "Your clothing has some blood on it also as well as some of the residue from the missile strike. That could affect your body temperature negatively. One way of keeping warm is to always have dry clothing. For that, you would have to take off all except for the clothing you strictly need so it can all dry out. Another method is known as the "spoon" method. It's embarrassing, I will admit that but that is possibly the best method also. For that, both participant's bodies must make as much contact as possible. Don't take that the wrong way, though. I just want us to live through this."

Kevin then looked at the wolves and signaled them over.

"I can talk to both pure blood and shifter wolves. These two understand me quite fine and will obey every order I give them. Don't worry, they're harmless to friends."

Both wolves sat in front of Hana as Kevin started massaging her back.
    Hana let out a chuckle, "I have to do what?" She looked down at her dress and held the skirt in her hand, trying to figure out if that was her only option. She figured Kevin knew more about these things then she did. After all, she was never one for the great outdoors. She hated bugs ,heat, and dirt. So, she never spent too much time out hiking or camping. She was more of a home person, with her books and computer. A cave was a little out of her comfort zone.

After thinking a few seconds, she looked at the others wolves and studied them closely. They certainly didn't seem harmful and she really wouldn't have to worry to much about them. Kevin was there and he commanded them. So, she really didn't have anything to worry about.

There were a few more moments of silence as she thought about everything. Finally, she cleared her throat and brushed off her dress. "Are you sure about that? I mean, how much do I have to take off?" It was at that moment that she began to wish that she had worn a coat to cover herself up with. Then, maybe her clothes wouldn't have gotten ruined.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"If possible, down to the bare essentials. Clothes need to be dry in order to really warm you. I understand that the ground is dirty but you should get used to it since we're trapped. As for food, there should be some moss that grows here, maybe some bugs...yes, bugs are edible and a good source of protein at that. Don't worry, I won't look."

Kevin began foraging for moss along the walls while the wolves stood guard by Hana.

Closed Thread

Thread Information