AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 186 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Xanu had hung the phone up and changed back into his regular clothes. Amy had decided to give him the day, and consequently, the weekend, so he could make the move into the shrine with nothing else to worry about it.

He was just about to tell Amy he was on the way out when he heard a commotion near the window. Frowning, he went up to the windows to see what had got everyone riled up.

He didnt like what he saw.

Their were several figures on the bridge, and it was easy to see that the main figures were shifters.

A cloaked man was busy fighting off both a man with a suit of raven black with pruple flames covering the suit and a woman in a black maidens dress.

Xanu started feeling light headed as he slowly walked out of the Cafe. He heard Amy telling the customers to get in the back as she pulled out her AK-47 and stood guard near the door.

As he stepped toward the fighting group, he unsheathed his sword and held it above his head with both hands. A ring of blue light appeared on the ground around him as he concentrated.

He had no real ideal of what was going on, but he was going to stop it. He had to keep it from getting worse. He made sure to check that there were no people on the bridge before...

"Ζητώ από τη φύση για να μου δώσω τη δύναμη να σώσω άλλοι!"(1) He shouted in his home tongue, and suddenly, water from the river under the bridge began to snake its way towards him. Soon a small whirlwind of water was spinning around him, growing brighter in color.

He let go of the sword with his left hand, pulling his right arm, the one still holding the sword, and pulled it back, still above his head, in a long thrust position.

The swirling water began to collasce in front of the swords point, and he shouted, shoving the sword forward

"Λόγχη ύδατος!"(2)

The water formed a spear, and rushed across the bridge, crashing into the fighting figures. But the light headed feeling that had come onto him as he stepped out of the cafe was becoming stronger.

Seconds later, Xanu fainted, and collapsed onto the gorund.

------------------

(1)I call upon nature to give me the power to save others!
    (2)Water Spear!

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos waited again for a reply. It was hard but he knew he would have to just put up with it. On a plus he had managed to get a wash for the first time in a while. He had cleaned his face and sorted himself out and all while being trapped somewhere he didn't know. He laughed at it.

...You caused the poof didn't you? Um, um...Why? And ah...what are you doing? And um...no, I'm not looking for you anymore because ah...you already told me where you were.

"Poof?" he said. "What does she mean? Unless?" Kairos muttered to himself.
    "Listen I assume your a shifter? Listen to me carefully. I am a shifter too. And by some stakes a powerful one." he paused. "Maybe I caused your poof but it doesn't matter. Can you help me get out?" He hesitated. Should he tell her about the vision? Could he trust her fully? Damn it too many questions.
    "Its important I get out. There is something threating shifters all over." He was takin a risk but he had to act. He had been sitting back too long he had to warn others. "Will you help me?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    A small exchange of words between Kevin and Craig occurred before the fight...

"Brother, it looks like we have ourselves a small war now."

"Indeed. It looks like it. Whatever. I'm ready for this. It's a good thing he thought about summoning reinforcements. Fighting all against one is boring and dishonorable."

"Name your orders then, commander. I'm placing you in charge of this confrontation. I mean, he's after your woman."

"Cut the banter, bro. There's eleven of us, right? The formation is as follows. Two of your elite guards will each lead their own three-wolf vanguard. They will each have two wolves to back them up in said vanguards. I will head up a vanguard of five with you as my second-in-command for this. We will hold the center. The other two vanguards will hold the left and right flanks."

"Sounds like a plan to me. Okay, you heard him, warriors. Maintain formation until given further orders."

As instructed, three Vs were formed. Two small ones on the sides and one large V in the center. Kevin turned towards Hana and said, "Hop on, dear. Can you form armor and a sword out of wind?"
    Hana looked at her hand. A small trickle of blood flowed and collected in the palm of her hand. Something had snapped. Maybe it was the grip she had on everything. It could have even been the last tie she had with herself. But, it was something and that's all she knew.

You're such a weakling, Hana. You always were... She heard the voice once again.

She looked over to the black cavern behind the wolf. Six more came out, with the same rotting flesh and cold yellow eyes. She couldn't imagine the force and power they had hidden under their decayed skin. And it was all her fault. If onyl she hadn't been so trusting. With that, she realized all the power she had behind her. She tensed as she got her feet and walked over to Kevin. "I'm sorry." It was all she could think to say.

Hana turned around to face the wolf again. They looked hard into each others eyes. Without saying a word, she allowed more energy to collect in her hands. Squeezing the ball of light, her staff appeared in one hand and a sword in the other. "This fight is between you and me." She said slowly. There was no way she was backing down this time.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain just smiled.
    "Why don't you dance for me.....eheheeheeee," Rain said, "This is much more fun.....warm, red, wonderful, bleeding."
    The remaining thugs went down on their knees.
    "Please, we don't want your money.....spare us," they said directing more of their attention to the girl.
    "Spare I think not,"
    Suddenly the guys were picked up by their own will. Blood control took a lot of concentration, and he only really had a minute enough with them. They began walk towards each other and began punching each other in the face.
    "Looks like friends will die friends.....eheeeeeheeee,"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, are you sure you don't want a ride for the fight? You don't know what he's capable of. Outer vanguards, make sure nothing comes into the cave. Keep a watch if the enemy tries to escape the cave. Kill on sight. Center vanguard, ignore Hana's opponent and focus on the other five hostiles with it. Should Hana's opponent attack any one of you, feel free to strike back. Until then, keep the safety on with that one. As for the others, call 'em as you see 'em and go hot on them. Spare none of them."

Kevin got really fired up for this fight. He wanted to belay Hana's request of her fighting one-on-one with the wolf that made her bleed but was rather unsure.

Maybe she can finally build up the courage and be brave enough to stand up to her enemies. Maybe now she can fight. I'd like to see what she's really capable of.

He shifted into his human form and walked over to Hana just to look at her eyes. Kevin's eyes weren't a sweet blue this time but a crimson red.

"You can do it, Hana. I have all the faith in you. My vanguard will hold off the others. The smaller vanguards will be watching the entrance to the cave in case any try to flee. Remember, Hana...remember those three special words." Kevin said with such determination and readiness.

He opened his arms and waited for her.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 01-08-2009 at 12:03 PM.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"Nya! who is that?"

"Huh?"

Kat peeked her head around the tree to see a boy thrust at water spear at the figures fighting on the bridge, and then fall to the ground. She then carefully ran over to the boy and started to drag him back over to the tree, which was a safe distance from the fight.

"Oh my god Tama-chan! do you think he's alright?!"

"What do I look like a Doctor or something nya?

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael was in darkness

There was some vague wisp of light struggling to come between the cracks of the door and past the desk that blocked it to the waiting eye of Samael but if he saw it he ignored it. All Samael could see was blackness. And all he could hear was silence. Echoing silence. It reminded him, somewhat, of home. Back in Malta, not only after the disaster but before, back when he would sit alone in his house reading books until he collapse from fatigue. He would rest his head on some encyclopedia and curl up in some uncomfortable position defined by the books that sprawled around him.

There had been lots of silence then too.

But this had its own sinister nuance. Back then he had books. He didn't have to stare into the great black maw but now he had no such comfort. All that existed was the deepening dark. It reminded him, once again, of his near-death experience a few days ago and also of that dream last night. Something about this blackness was uniquely real to him. Suddenly the image pressed itself against his mind, suffocating him with its immediacy. The Hanged Man.

A smile? No... no... that was a Moon. He picked up the card. Had it always been a card? He couldn't tell. Wait... but now the Hanged Man was a card. But... it wasn't a card more like a movie... the Hanged Man, the Simulacrum, was staring at him, all upside down and smiling, Mooning.

Again, the world seemed to shift so that the Simulacrum/Hanged Man was right side up and Samael was upside down. This time however, the Simulacrum didn't say anything, just smiled his Moon smile and handed Samael a lantern, a cloak (or maybe blanket), and a staff. Samael took the cloak and pulled it around him, he held the stick gently to steady himself and stuck the lantern out into the darkness to see something. But blackness was there, and nothing more.

Hermit.

Samael, glanced untrusting at the Simulacrum but the Hanged Man just smiled his Moon at him. The Simulacrum handed another card to him, Samael looked at it, shook his head side to side, and returned it. The Moon on the Hanged Man's face grew wider. The light from beneath door unnoticed but there winked out of existence. The Star passing out of existence.

But that was okay. After all, Samael was the only thing in the world that existed.

A knock came out of the door and Samael head jumped up from his hands where it had been resting. Must have nodded off.

The knock came again and Samael began to head to the door before his relation to the world once more came flooding back. He had come here to hide, or more to the point, to avoid entangling others in whatever his problem was. As to the nature of that problem, Samael was not entirely clear. As far as Samael could tell he had been rather discreet about his entrance into the library. Which left to question how someone could find him.

If there was any doubts in his now that someone was following Samael they were gone now. Footsteps soon followed the second knock, retreating footsteps. Whoever it was had gone. Samael sat their for a long while, waiting to hear the footsteps return, but they never did. Certain that the initial person was gone Samael moved to the door and pull the desk out of the way initially. But then switched sides so he could push. The reason being was that when he unblocked the door with the desk, he wanted to still be blocking it with his body in case someone was still on the other side and waiting for him to move the obstruction.

No one attempted to break in so Samael decided to carefully open the door. Slowly, ever so slowly, he cracked open the door, pressing his eye against the gradually growing slit. The light, hazy as it was filtered through burnt out windows and half-destroyed walls, blinded him for a fearful moment. He awaited the charge that would come during this brief weakness.

But none came.

His eye adjusted and was greeted by nothing but ash, wood, steel, and stone. He opened the door more fully and looked both ways. Nothing was there. No one was there.

Well... not nothing.

He looked down and noticed at his feet was a hundred dollar bill gently paper clipped to a menu. He looked around again. Still nothing. Should he take it? But if he took it, that would confirm for whoever was following him that he was here. If not what then?

He thought logically. He was hungry and there was only so long he could last on nothing. The room had no food and so he would have to come out. Logically speaking, if the people who were after him wanted him desperately enough they could just wait outside his door for him to starve to death or come out begging for food. Taking the money now would essentially be the later, but at least now, he had the strength to run if he got into trouble. If he waited until he was starved he would not even had that.

Also, there was a problem. Namely, why hadn't they come in to the room? Obviously there was a desk in their way but he was sure that enough people could have pushed past the desk through sheer power of momentum, if not simply breaking the top half of the door. Factor in as well that there were saws and explosive available to the general public and the door presented no real obstacle especially since no one would search them for such objects given that this was a ruined building.

That meant that A) they were undermanned and stupid or B) they were not trying to threaten him. Neither seemed completely plausible. A was just far fetched or at the very least not the basis of a world view coherent with his own survival. Best to assume them dangerously competent. B however seemed to be strange when placed into contrast with their MO. They avoided face to face interaction with him, however were trying to draw him into a public area. If they were a secret organization he could understand some of the avoidance, but why would they want him out in a nice public restaurant? If they met him face to face their that would further break from their apparent intent of secrecy. Why then the ruse?

Samael picked up the money and the menu.

Life was a frail bug, he thought to himself, so easily crushed by fire and earth. What then is the risk?

----

Samael stood in the restaurant. It was one of those abominable bars and grills, where people were encouraged, encouraged, to be loud and obnoxious. The fact they were served beer only made the problem worse. He wondered what his next signal would be. He kept his eyes peeled and his hands in his pockets.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Character knocked out. Take over NPC? )Yes )No
    )Yes [OOC: xD couldnt resist])

Amy watched in mild fascination, and some fear, as Xanu called forth a whirlwind of water around him. She had seen things like it in animes and mangas they sold at book stores.

She wondered, was he a shifter? If so, why hadnt he changed? Most shifters you heard about had some notable change that anyone could see. There were a few you would hear about every now and then that would at first sight seem Human, but then possess shifter abilities.

She hadnt believed some of those reports. Of course, she had also dismissed the rigtheous rants of various religious leaders around the world as shifters became more common.

There were only a few alternatives to what he was doing right then. Magic was a thought, but she had never believed in that. An Alien? That was even less likely then the magic.

Whatever it was though, using it seemed to have taken a toll on his energy. After thrusting the sword forward, and shouting something she couldnt make out, a spear of water had rushed into the combatants on the bridge. But he was now staggering, and falling to the ground.

Keeping hold of the AK-47, she rushed over to a wall cabinet, throwing it open to reveal a first aid box. With her rifle and the first aid in hand, she rushed out the door to see another girl dragging him over behind a tree.

Rushing over, she knelt down, saying "Xanu!! Ya gotta wake up buddy!!" She reached into the first aid box, checking to see if there were any pills or anything to wake him up. Then she remembered to feel his forehead.

It was burning up.

"You!!" Amy shouted at the girl next to her. "Go inside and grab a washclothe and some ice!! There in the back!!" She had no ideal what had happened to Xanu, but she was going to help him if she could.

Idly, she wondered what had happened to those who had been fighting.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Just as Jericho landed back on the bridge, he heard a loud, roaring sound. He looked to his right and saw water rising in the air.

"Oh no..." He said just before jumping off the bridge and the water came rushing across the bridge, "Now what?!"

Jericho was halfway expecting another being to jump out and attack. Instead he saw a man fall to the ground and a young lady with a machine gun run over to him. Jericho smashed the ground again and was back to normal, and then went to check up on the man behind the rock. To Jericho's suprise...he was gone. So instead Jericho ran to check on the man. As he aproached he saw the sword in the man's hand.

"Is he alright?" Jericho kneeled down next to the man.

Is he the one who shot the water? Jercho wondered to himself.
    ~The One and Only~

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat quickly ran into the cafe and nearly tackled a waitress for a pitcher of ice.

"Sorry, but I need to borrow this." She said, and ran into the back and grabbed a washcloth.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" One of the cooks shouted, as Kat busted in just as quickly as she ran out.

"Gomene!!!!!!" Kat shouted as she ran out the door and back over to Amy, panting in the process.

"Here's everything you need. Whew! So do you know this guy? Is he gonna be okay?

She then looked over at Jericho slightly confused.

"So.....um, who are you and what the hell did you do to want to get my landlord to fight you???"

The whole situation was starting to look very confusing. She had absolutely no idea what was going on or really what caused all of this ruckus.

She reached over to pet Tama to notice that he wasn't on her shoulder any more. To her surprise, she looked over to see him licking Xanu's face.

"Tama-chan! what are you doing!?"

"Usually in the movies whenever a cute kitty licks an unconcious person's face they always wake up nya."

DONK!!

"Nya! My head! What'd you do that for?!"

"Baka!! now's not the time to be joking around!!"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    "Hana, are you sure you don't want a ride for the fight? You don't know what he's capable of. Outer vanguards, make sure nothing comes into the cave. Keep a watch if the enemy tries to escape the cave. Kill on sight. Center vanguard, ignore Hana's opponent and focus on the other five hostiles with it. Should Hana's opponent attack any one of you, feel free to strike back. Until then, keep the safety on with that one. As for the others, call 'em as you see 'em and go hot on them. Spare none of them."

Kevin got really fired up for this fight. He wanted to belay Hana's request of her fighting one-on-one with the wolf that made her bleed but was rather unsure.

Maybe she can finally build up the courage and be brave enough to stand up to her enemies. Maybe now she can fight. I'd like to see what she's really capable of.

He shifted into his human form and walked over to Hana just to look at her eyes. Kevin's eyes weren't a sweet blue this time but a crimson red.

"You can do it, Hana. I have all the faith in you. My vanguard will hold off the others. The smaller vanguards will be watching the entrance to the cave in case any try to flee. Remember, Hana...remember those three special words." Kevin said with such determination and readiness.

He opened his arms and waited for her.
    Hana hugged Kevin. She knew she was probably going to lose her fight but it wasn't something she needed to do. She felt she had to prove herself to someone. She wasn't sure who it was but she felt the overwhelming pressure to show what she could do. And, she wasn't going to let anything stop her. She stepped back and smiled at him, "I will remember, Kevin. I won't forget ever."

She took a deep breath and turned back to her opponent. "I'm sorry to do this but I have to."

He nodded her head, letting her know he understood. Then, he jumped towards her, his mouth open preparing to bite her. She swung her staff forward, the blue diamond ball emitting a bright light. The wolf smashed into it. As he did, Hana swung her sword catching her across the cheek. He fell back and looked at her, seemingly betrayed. Hana positioned herself, ready for his next attack.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi looked from what was a larger group of thieves, to that of a smaller one, over to the young man behind her after hearing what he had said, and witnessing what he was still doing. “You. Need. To. Stop. Now!” She said, simply spacing out each of the words as in to get through to the teenaged Male, in a serious and commanding tone, as she turned towards him then, bats still in hand.

She loved a good fight, just as much as the next individual over, but this… This was wrong, and morally wrong. Not just morally wrong, but ethically wrong for the most part. She had enough common sense to tell the difference between right and wrong, and this was not even close to the side of right.

Sure, they were going to steal their money, and sure they were planning on physically injuring the both of them if they had not cooperated with their intentions, but that was no excuse, no way in the least to even give an incentive to do what the young man behind her was doing. Especially since Kiyoshi and him did have the upper hand in the situation from the very beginning, and they both knew that.

‘What the bloody hell is he thinking? If he is even thinking at all!’ Kiyoshi thought to herself as she continued to witness the brutal seen before her—making her feel a whole lot worse about what she had already done, involving herself in the particular occurring situation. ‘I have no idea Kiyo-Chan…’ Kyon begun. ‘But, you need to do something about it. And you need to do something about it, now!’ Kiyoshi nodded then, in agreement to what Kyon was saying. “Right!”

Kiyoshi looked at the young man for not even a moment longer, noticing that he was not going to change his stance, nor stop what he was doing, before she had began walking over towards him. “You need to stop…heh…please?” Kiyoshi said, being under aggressive, which was not the right time for her to do so. ‘What are you doing? Jump him or something!’ Kiyoshi did not want to do something like that, but maybe Kyon was right.

Regardless of hardly knowing the teenaged Male in front of her that well at all, she felt as if he needed more comforting then anything, so that feeling, made what she was about to do even more so hard. “Hello? Did you not bloody hear me? I am only going to say this one more time, and then I will be forced to put things into action instead of using words to negotiate. Although I must say, if I do so, there really will be no need for negotiation.”

The young man seemed to have been so warped in that sickly psychotic World of his, that probably came wrapped up, and well packaged with his new appearance—his new state of mind, that he had gone into, that he did not seem to have heard her. Kiyoshi sighed, not wanting to have to do what she was about to do, especially since she felt that a part of the teenaged Male in front of her did not even want to do this.

But she had to do, what she had to do.

‘Now, Kiyoshi!’ No sooner had Kyon yelled this in her mind, had she dropped each of the bats from each of her hands, and via the carotid arteries, restricted the blood flow to the young man’s (Rain’s) brain—using her left arm—her right still possessing the minor yet deep injury from before—encircling it around his neck; making sure that his trachea was at the crook of her elbow as she grasped her own hand with her free one, applying lateral pressure on both sides of his neck with the hold.

Knowing that she was applying the pressure properly, distributing it on each side of his neck as so, Kiyoshi knew that he would be unconscious in about ten seconds.

That was just the thing to make the teenaged Male lose concentration on what he was doing, and it also gave the thieves enough time to run off before he went unconscious. After just that, ten seconds, and the thieves fleeing happily from the scene, Kiyoshi felt the young man go limp in her hold on him, and she realized a little bit too late that he was going to be to heavy for her.

She fell backwards, not knowing what to do to catch herself in the process, his body weight colliding with her own, causing her to release him from the hold that she had him in. ‘Kiyoshi, don’t worry. Remember, after three seconds in that hold, it may have caused permanent brain damage. So, that is a good thing.’

After that thought process from Kyon, and before Kiyoshi had any time to react and to that of the falling backwards, and the teenaged Male’s weight added to her own, she was frantic, and slightly shocked when that of the situation was suddenly exempt. She was now an on-looker of what had happened, and Kyon was the one catching the young man who had collided into her, because of her quick action.

‘Kyon?’ She asked, still a little stunned and slightly confused about the whole situation, as Kyon then began to chuckle lightly. “Yes, Kiyoshi?” He asked in return as he lifted up the young man, and gently propped him against a nearby wall in the Back Alley’s, making sure he would not tip over in the process as he moved away from his unconscious body. ‘I…’

“I know, I know.” Kyon responded, cutting her off, before reverting back into that of Kiyoshi’s mind, letting her go back to the way she had been—in her Female form. “That isn’t what I meant silly.” She said then, as she walked back over to the young man before her, and sat down next to him, with her hands neatly folded in her lap, waiting for him to wake up.

‘Then what did you mean?’ He asked, and then Kiyoshi laughed lightly, knowing that since it only took about ten seconds for the unconscious to recover from that of unconsciousness, after that particular move, that the teenaged Male in front of her should be waking soon, and unharmed at that. “I was just going to say that I really appreciate what you did. Thank you Kyon…”

Then that was that—the last of what she had said, because before Kyon could even reply, the young man before Kiyoshi, and began to stir, and his eyes fluttered open before her. “Hello?” She asked, as she moved slightly closer to him from her position on the ground.

“Do you have any memory of what happened? For example… Can you please give me your name? You remember that, do you not? Are you all right?” Kiyoshi said to the teenaged Male before her, knowing very well that memory loss was not a sign nor result of what she had did, nor had it ever been.

She just wanted his name, and, she hoped that he would forgive her for what had happened. If not, she would just add another person to her long, and well over-written, mental list of "casualties."

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amy nodded lightly. "He'll be fine. We just need to put him someplace quiet." She thought quickly and turned to the girl asking

"You say landlord? You must be living at the shrine. Xanu just set up to move there. if you know how to get there, We can take him back in my car."

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For a moment Rain's mind went black and then light entered his eyes. He had collapsed, went unconscious, and lost himself so many times he no longer mistaken the light for death.
    He mistaken it for a better life now a days. Rain heard the girl ask for his name, but many thoughts were racing through his head all at the same time.
    She is the villian an enemy, his other insanity said
    She hurt you Rain your head hurts...it hurts, everything hurts, his mind said.
    And a very small voice, Rain she was stopping you.
    So small though that Rain couldn't hear it and was swarmed with the other more sickly and dark thoughts.
    Rain grabbed the girls hand, he didn't know what he was doing. The dark thoughts were taking over. He got a hold of one of her fingers and he bent it
    upwards hearing the satisfied crunch.
    The pain was controlling, his insanity swarming because of the insanity, and the small voices of light didn't exist.
    "You stupid b!tch I'm going to make you pay......eheheeeeheee.....I can't wait till you bleed out all over the ground," Rain said.
    The pain was his thought, the pain was controlling his actions this time around.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat agreed to showing Amy where the shrine was, even though she felt strange leaving Yoru and Jericho there to do god knows what.

When they arrived at the shrine she help Amy lay Xanu down on the tatami mat floor. She elevated his head with a pillow and got some blankets from her room.

"Um, Amy, would you like me to make you some tea or something? This whole ordeal must be very stressful."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amy smiled, shaking her head.

"No, its okay. Ive been through worse. Xanu's just a good guy, and a good friend. Im a little worried about him."

She sat there looking at Xanu for a moment, but then she was startled when her phone rang.

"Yes this is Amy.... WHAT?! I'll be right down!" She slapped the phone shut then stood up. "Listen Miss.... kat,(1) could you look after him? That attacks caused a small panic riot, and I need to make sure the Cafe makes it through."

After she got a worried nod,(2) she sped out to her car, soon roaring back towards her cafe, hoping thered be something left of it.

(1,2)[OOC:these are actions im sure you'll respond too.]

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat sighed as Amy ran out the door. The shrine was completely quite, and all that could be heard was the ticking of the clock.

Tama sat on Xanu's stomach. "Nya kat? do you think this guy's a shifter too?"

"I don't know, and you need to stop being so nosey." She said as grabbed Tama by the scruff.

Seconds started to feel like hours and Kat started to feel very nervous. She started pacing back and fourth, and started to tidy up things to bide her time.

"Geez, I hope he doesn't have a panic attack when he wakes up. Aiya! what do I say??! Should I just tell him what happened bluntly!?!? Or should I be more discreet? Ugh! The pressure!!!"

" I think you need to calm down nya."

"I guess your right" Kat took a deep breath and sat down next to Xanu, and waited for him to awake.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu slowly opened his eyes and quickly clsoed them again. His head hurt like mad and he had no recollection of what had happened in the last.. well he had no ideal how long he was out quite frankly.

"Ugh..." He groand weakly for a moment, and then he heard a sfot gasp.

His eyes opened again, this time seeing a concerned face staring down at him. He noticed idly that she had pretty eyes, but the more important thought was

"W-Who are you?" He wondered why he'd asked that first instead of 'where am I?' but his head hurt too much to think straight at the moment.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Um, hi....I'm Kat.....and uh....you're at your new place. For some reason our land lord was picking a fight and you tried to stop it. As a result, you became unconcious. Your friend Amy and I helped you out and brought you here. Unfortunately, she had to run back to the cafe."

She looked at Xanu and smiled cheerfuly.

"Well, now that you're awake do you want some tea? I just brewed it. It'll help you wake up."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu listened to the explanation carefully, and sat silent for a moment as he gained a thoughtful expression.

"So.. I actually used magic..." He whispered, smiling lightly to himself. Back home, they had tried to teach him several types of spells. After all, it was known that he was a great descendant of Likos the Great, one of the Greatest high mage kings back in the ancient days of their countries history.

He shook him self to stop woolgathering about the past and sat up slightly so that he could bow thanks to Kat.

"Arigatou Kat. And if its no bother to you, I would like some tea.." he blushed slightly, feeling his nerves tense up a little. He had always been a little nervous, and he was wondering if his natural 'Charm' was effecting her.

Please dont let it effect her.. he thought to himself as he smiled lightly.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat nodded as she poored Xanu some tea. She noticed Xanu was a little nervous, but she assumed it was only natural due to the events that had just happened. She looked into Xanu's teabowl and noticed the tea leaves were standing up and gasped.

"Look at that! The tea leaves are standing up! That's a very good omen!" She said as she handed him the tea.

As Kat drank her tea, she noticed something very strange about him, but she couldn't put her finger on it. He had a very natural draw, and a vibrant presence.

"Whoever this guy is, He's not normal.....but I don't think he's a shifter either....."

"So what brings you here to Kapok?" Kat said trying to strike up conversation.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu smiled slightly, but didnt bother to ask. Good Omens tended to turn bad on him. He did thank her for the tea, noticing that it had a certain sweet taste too it that he just couldnt figure out.

Family recipe of some sort... he thought as he saw her looking at him. For a moment, he was worried his 'Charm' might be having an effect.

But no. Kat didnt have the same look that the girls he did attract to him had. A blank, almost dream like look.

He sat, thinking for a moment, whether or not to tell her the truth. he was never good at lying, and the girl was being kind to him.

Half-Truths however, he was good at those. They were the reason he had been able to escape so many suitor meetings.

"I ran away from the Kingdom of Alkiasa. Its a small Island in the south Pacific. Its a bit bigger then Kapok..." he thought for a moment, not wanting to let slip too much.

"My parents wanted to marry me off to someone. We have noble blood in our ancestry, and they want to keep that heritage going."

That was a close enough truth. It was almost on the money in fact.

"How about you?" he asked, as he had already placed her as Japanese birth.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

The young man stared back at her for a little while, as if he were thinking intently about something. Curiosity washed through Kiyoshi as she watched him think, that is, until he suddenly grabbed her hand, and bent one of her fingers back—all the way back.

Pain instantly shot through Kiyoshi’s finger and then reverberated throughout her whole body in one frail shock. As it happened, she had hissed at the searing pain, before biting down hard enough on her bottom lip to draw blood.

Once she tasted the warm coppery taste from her bottom lip, she was brought back from the shock of it all, and instead of wincing like she was doing, she looked up at the young man in front of her, holding back tears that were no longer there—swelling in her eyes like they had been when the feeling of pain and nausea had first washed though her body.

“…Why?” Was all she asked as she continued looking at him; before he answered with a response of his own. “You stupid b!tch I'm going to make you pay......eheheeeeheee.....I can't wait till you bleed out all over the ground.”

Kiyoshi should have left then; she should have gone…or tried to at least. But, she stayed right where she was at, staring at the complete stranger that had just harmed her. Why was she doing this? She usually freaked out on a person, or flipped a biscuit when someone so much as accidently scratched her.

The young man in front of her was truly, and utterly insane. He had, for the most part, gone off of the deep end, and she was not sure there was any turning back for him. But what was she to do to at least try to turn him back in the right direction, mentally, like he had seemed when she first spoke to him, and if she was not able to accomplish that, how was she to try so, without being harmed again in a different, and most likely more extreme way in the process?

She made up her mind, and decided to stay, regardless of what might happen, and despite what had already happened. Kiyoshi just knew whatever the end result may be, that she could at least say that she had tried to help someone, instead of running away, or getting extremely angry and going off the deep end herself in the process; like she usually ended up doing.

“I would love to see you try.” Kiyoshi said, without a trace of a challenge in her voice. Not a single trace of aggression or anger as she spoke. Just her lips gently curving around the syllables in a sweet and sincere tone, as if she meant no harm—which she didn’t, but try telling that to somebody who could probably be declared officially and legally insane, before being haled off to the third floor, and being nicely stored and contained in a white padded room, with no sign of human interaction to be seen nor heard anywhere.

Although that may have been the best option, and Kiyoshi did have her cell phone with her to make the call, regardless of what would happen in between the time the call was made, and by the time the officials would arrive, she found herself doing something she never thought she would be doing—it was a risk at this point, after all.

Kiyoshi forced herself forward, and despite his struggling and brutal, not to mention deathly intentions, she tucked her arms under his, and pulled herself closer to him; placing her hands on his back—embracing him gently in a tight hug so he could not pry her from him even if he tried.

“You can do to me what you want, I really don’t care. I just know that I am very stubborn, and I am not letting go, until you stop this nonsense!” And she meant it. Although more uncomfortable then anything, due to the fact that she was clinging to a compete stranger like that, she was not going to move even the slightest bit until the young man that she was…holding…decided to change his attitude. Regardless, of the consequences…

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The heat of Hana's fight started to build up fast as Kevin looked at the other wolves.

"All units, ignore the taken target. Give 'em hell!!! CHARGE!!!!"

Kevin led the offensive as the rest of the vanguard followed. The other opposing wolves made their charge as well. They weren't going to just stand still and get slaughtered without a fight.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat stared into the reflection of her tea, and for a moment, her face was filled with hurt.

"I guess you can say I'm running away from the same thing......"

She immediately shook her head and smiled again.

Crap! why did I say that?!

"Eheheheh, anyways, I came here from Japan about six months ago. Pretty soon here I'm going to apply to Kapok University."

Kat nervously started to chug her tea and then poored some more in her tea bowl.

Closed Thread

Thread Information