AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 186 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rein* View Post
    Safely in her woods she was riddled with emotion. She had never had to abandon anyone before but what choice did she have. They were surrounded and out numbered. Kairos was too heavy and she paniced.

Oh, oh, her head was spinning. What were they going to do to him? How will she fiond him again? She shoud have stayed and thought off something else. This ball of confusion and guilt followed her home. But how could she stay there. She didn't know what was going on.

SHE TOOK TWO DEEP BREATHES. what do i do now? sighing she started pacing in the living room. I have to find out where they took him and my first mission yet another lost cause. It seem like she couldn't get a hold of any results no matter how hard she tried.

In her current state of disillusion and loss of hope she slumped herself on the floor and started rocking. It was something she used to do when she was younger. It always helped her to clear her head but how well will it work.
    She couldn't think of anything except to go find someone she could tell all this to someone that could empathize and who would be willing to help.
    Her first thought was Rai but how could he help. No she needed to find some shifters.

She sighed. Even though he might not be able to help but does know how to make her feel more hopeful. She decided to stop by his house. It didn't take long to get there.

But when she knocked on the door there was no answer and it just screeched open. She got scared. she crept into the house and started looking around. she didn't see anyone at first but then there he was on the carpet. She wasn't sure what to think.

She knelt down beside him and placed her head onto his chest. he didn't seem like he was breathing. She paniced and started to shake him. You better wake up she kept saying.

Thernshe let him go and he hit his head on the floor. she didn't notice him for a while but he was awake alright. She was crying, he was staring and wondering what was going on. He touched her on her shoulder.

She jumped. Whats wrong? why the tears? he looked her all confused. she didn't reply. she just hugged him. I just wanted to see you before i went into town. Oh is that right. yes it is. i shouldn't have come im gonna go.
    he grabbed her and kissed her. its ok im glad your here.

How has it been did you get anywhere with that guy. He always got a stupid look on his face when he mentioned Kairos. But this time she didn't answer. her countenance just changed. he knew something was wrong. What is it? Its nothing...i don't want to talk about it but i do know what i intend to do about it. I just wanted to make sure you were safe. make sure i was safe. i can take care of myself. But if you say so.

She looked at him. anyways i have to go so i'll see you later. He never knows what that means it could be days. but he just smiled and said ok never questioning what she said. She walked out the door and headed for town....

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roki's shifter came in front of the training system, "Uhhh...how do I work this thing? If not, I'll leave without letting Roki say goodbye! Hmph, maybe he can suffer for a bit. After all, if we don't get enough training, then..ahh!" She falls onto her knees and coughs up black blood. The horrific conditions now begin. She puts on her hood and gets up while coughing up more, "No...pain...no gain..." She puts up an offensive stance and emits the dark aura around her hands and legs, but fell again because of the condition. "Darn it, isn't there a cure for this?" She ran towards the tree and ran upwards go into a nearby branch." Roki's shifter gets the book that was hidden from her pocket inside the robe. "Let's see...I gotta find water that is pure and filled with warmth, it's got to be hot springs or something. I did see it here, it's usually in a Japanese shrines like this with the bamboo thing that puts the water up and down. Oh there's the mist from it." She coughs again, knowing that she's leaving a trail of it. " She knocks on the door, "Is anyone there? I truly need to use it for curing something!! Please...I need...water that is pure and filled with warmth." Roki's shifter fell to the ground near the door.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked between Rain and Kevin. She smiled slightly as she sighed. For that one moment, everything seemed like it would be alright. It might not stay that way for long but it was nice to have that warm feeling in her chest, even for a few moments. She stood up and straightened out her shirt. She walked quickly into the kitchen, grabbed a glass and poured some juice into it. With the glass full, she walked back to the table and set the glass on the table. "Thought you might like something to drink. Juice isn't my thing but it came to my attention that you might like it." She smiled as sweetly as she could before she walked back to the room. Ever since he showed up, Hana was trying to get Rain to talk to her, but she figured that maybe he wasn't that kind of guy and that she should probably give up.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked at it. No one had called her and she was sure her parents must have heard about the happenings the other night. Maybe they didn't care. She opened the phone, dailed their number and waited.

You've reached the Braxton residence. We're not here right now but you can leave your name and number after the beep."

Hana figured she had gotten lucky with the answering machine and let out a deep breath. The beep took a long time to come and by the time she heard it, she decided to hang up. If they didn't bother to try and call her, why should she? It wasn't that they didn't love her or care at all. Maybe they hadn't heard what happened. They did love her. They didn't want her to come to Kapok, but it was her decision. What bothered her was that they were never truthful with her, so she wasn't sure if she should be truthful with them.

A tear dripped down her cheek. She took a seat on the floor and hugged her knees close to her. Right then, she needed a good cry.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 12-22-2008 at 02:03 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin got up after a good workout and saw Hana on the ground, ready to cry. "Oi..." He said to Hana.

He then opened his arms and smiled. He didn't like seeing those close to him in tears. As a result, he always tries to comfort the person/people in tears.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She gave him a glass of juice. He wondered why. Why anyone would care enough?
    Why Kevin cared, why she cared?
    He wasn't that important. Rain walked out of the dining area, as he left the dining area. He saw Kevin and Hana. It appeared Hana was about to cry and Kevin had come to help her out. She gave him juice for no reason, she gave him juice, she gave him, she gave, she.
    Rain walked over and bent down as well. Kevin could do the mushy hugging stuff and what not, but Rain grabbed her hand and put a handkerchief in her hand.
    Rain smiled an awkward smile, he had never smiled in his life and didn't know how to. He got up and nervously moved away from the scene. He didn't know if touching her in a situation like that was all right, he didn't know if he were suppose to say anything, he didn't know what to do. And maybe he just made her feel worse, especially since he placed a handkerchief in her hand. He did nothing.
    Was he suppose to do something?
    No reason at all, she gave him juice, she.
    Rain turned back around he really was no good at these situations, he really wasn't. He didn't know what to do, but maybe leaving her with just a tissue wasn't going to help. He noticed Kevin with his arms opened. Rain opened his arms as well, copying Kevin.
    He didn't know what to do, but she gave him something and he needed to giver her something back.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Come on, Hana. Come to us. We're here for you." Kevin said as he looked at Hana some more. He then turned his head, looked at Rain, closed his eyes and smiled as a way of saying that he was proud of Rain. "Compassion will get you quite far, Rain. Never forget that. Show compassion and it will be shown right back."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana looked as Kevin opened his arms. "I'm sorry if I-I seem to cry alot or I'm just t-trouble. There's just so much on m-my mind lately." She sniffed as she wiped away a tear that was followed by more.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her hand and put a handkerchief in it. She looked up to see Rain with a smile on his face. Just as she was about to give up, he smiled at her. She wiped at her eyes as she cried harder. But, it was a mix of saddness and joy. Saddness that the ones that were suppose to love and care for her ignored her and joy that she had new people who worried about her and that she could worry about. It was almost like a hole was filled. She sighed as she wiped away the tears. Maybe she didn't have to worry so much anymore.

When she looked up and found Rain and Kevin with their arms open, she smiled as she began crying again. She flung herself at them and wrapped her arms around them both. "T-thank you. I was feeling so alone but, I think everythings g-going to be alright now." She kept a grip on both of them as she tried to stop crying before she pulled away.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 12-22-2008 at 02:51 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, we're here for you all the time. Hey, I got an idea that will make you feel better. What's your favorite dessert?" Kevin said as he wiped a tear from Hana's face, looked her straight in the eye, smiled and held her chin up with two fingers. "Well, Hana?"

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roki's shifter is running out of time. Her strength is slowly depleting and her coughing is painfully hurting her, and not just her, Roki as well. He reaches on the other pocket of her robe. "I must call my friends...must call Hans, or Hana..." She covers her mouth from coughing more and quickly dials, but dialed a wrong number. She tries again slowly, calling Hana desperately, "Hana! Remember what I said...ugh..darkness consuming...Do you have pure water that is filled with warmth..kinda like a hot spring or something..urgh.." She tries speaking in begging matter, in hope to cure this condition of Roki. "Please...help....HELP!!!" She shouts at the last min, as she faints into the ground, leaving the phone on and active. She wasn't controlling it anymore...the darkness that filled the heart halfway has taken over for the time being.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain had never been embraced in such a way. It felt like sadness mixed with over enjoyment.
    Rain had never felt this way.
    "What's your favorite dessert?"
    Rain stared at Kevin and then stared at Hana.
    "I'll make her, her favorite dessert I did work at a bakery and its....all I can really do," Rain said, "I'll make it for you..Ha..na...Hana I'll make it for you if that is okay."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin started sniffing about as a strange scent caught his nose. It smelled foul but had a trace smell of blood in the entire stench as well. "I will be back you guys. Rain, take care of Hana until I get back. I'm going to investigate this strange smell I picked up. Hana, I will be right back okay? Just relax for now."

He kissed Hana on her forehead, hugged Rain and ran out, following the smell. "Wow, that's pungent. I smell blood but I smell something else. What the hell is mixed with the blood? I better keep moving."

He reached the source of the smell. "Roki!? Oi, wake up!!!" He touched some of the blood and looked at it for a bit.

Black blood? I've heard of the black lung but that is in regards to mining. I doubt I will be able to do anything except cure his wounds with what I usually keep with me. His blood is tainted. That would mean...

He stopped and quickly picked Roki up to take him to the local church, grabbing a random plastic bottle out of the trash. "Gonna need this. Hold on, man. We're almost there."

Upon arrival, Kevin washed the bottle and filled it with holy water. "Lord, quell the darkness in this man. Bring him back to me." He opened Roki's mouth and poured the holy water down into him, took some more and poured some on Roki to cleanse the body as well. "Now let's get you to my place so you can heal up and explain yourself. It's not like you have a choice anyway." He ran as fast as he could back home and kicked the door open. "Hana, my med bag, quickly!! Rain, watch over Roki until I'm all set."

Kevin laid Roki on the couch and headed off to get some gloves, a mask and to disinfect his hands.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc: i posted but had to fix it. once i get home i'll fix this post
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 12-22-2008 at 03:33 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The flow of blood could be felt, the sense of blood flowed through him, and the blood could be seen on them. Blood it fed his obsessions and his fantasies.
    Why was he to look after Roki? His heart pounding, the blood beautiful wonderful blood.
    Oh, blood...wonderful red, brown, and warm blood.
    Rain wouldn't be able to control himself if it continued like this, if he just stared at the stained blood clothes of Roki. The blood stains made his mind almost balistic.
    He couldn't hurt somebody because Kevin, but blood.
    Wonderful. Beautiful.
    "Ehe eheehheehehe hahahahaaha!"
    "Blood eh heh hahahahahah!"
    Such beauty in such a world, he wanted more of it. He wanted more blood on the victim until the victim itself became a puddle of blood.
    "Bleeeed.....die and bleed!"
    Insanity that he was able to keep in check was starting to leak out. He couldn't do it, he couldn't watch Roki. Rain took a few steps back, he couldn't.
    He shouldn't, he wouldn't.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi gets out of the Hot Spring after hearing what Kyon remembered to be Roki’s Female half sounding frantic on the other side of the bamboo wall. She then wrapped a towel around her and walked out, seeing Roki’s Female half on the ground, with a phone next to her.

Kiyoshi quickly ran over to Roki and bent down next to her, picking up the phone in the process. “H-Hello?” She asked a little confused at what was going on, but a little more worried about Roki. ‘I think she used the name Hana.’ Kyon thought to her, and Kiyoshi nodded, being a little frantic herself.

“Hello? Hana? I am not sure if you can hear me or not, but I just wanted to let you know that Roki is going to be okay. He… She has to be.” Then she hung up, setting the phone on the ground again, and then she quickly got closer to Roki. “R-Roki? Hello? Roki, can you hear me? You mentioned something about the Hot Springs? They are right here. We can go in if that is what you need. Roki? Hello?” Kiyoshi was beginning to get seriously frantic as she shook Roki, worried about her friend as she tried to get a response from her.

“Fine then. Kyon?” Kyon was a little shocked at her saying his name like that, as if she was going to need him for something, which in fact, she did, he had heard it in her thoughts. ‘Kiyoshi, I thought we…’ “You know I am capable of doing a lot for a Human Being Kyon, but I cannot lift Roki, you are going to need to do it.” ‘Are you sure?’ “Kyon, please!?” Kiyoshi answered, and then she got a vivid mental image of him nodding.

Kiyoshi then relaxed herself completely, focusing on a single point in her mind, just letting everything go—going into her meditative state and letting her subconscious take over so Kyon could come out, and become himself, as a Male.

As soon as the opportunity was there, Kyon took it, and concentrated as well, causing the shift to happen immediately. “Come on Roki…” He said as he picked Roki up, as well as the cell phone, and started walking back towards the Hot Springs.

It was a struggle trying to keep the towel on his body and carry Roki and the same time. Roki wasn’t heavy in the least for Kyon, but she unknowingly made it complicated to keep himself protected in the process. “Damn Kiyoshi, grab a small enough towel?” He complained and she just nudged him with her mind. ‘Kyon, I have no idea what to do so I am just going to do the worst thing in the World right now and make an assumption. I want you to throw, or at least put Roki in the water. I am not sure if it is going to help, but please do so as soon as you possibly can!’

Oh yeah, she was frantic. “Kiyoshi calm down, I have got this handled.” Then as he said so, he put Roki into one of the Hot Springs, bending down to grab the dropped towel and refasten it around his waist, as he kept her from going under. “Roki, can you hear me? I need you to wake up.” ‘Use your man-w***e ability!’ “What?” ‘Just do it!’ Kyon sighed, while closing his eyes for a few seconds. “Fine then.”

Then he did as he was asked, summoning forward his womanizing capability, and pushing it forward. “Roki, wake up, now!” ‘I hope this works…’ Kiyoshi thinks in her mind, being utterly freaked out. ‘Oh Roki…’ She thought. ‘This would have never had happened if I didn’t make you stay. I always end up hurting the people around me in one way or another.’ “Kiyoshi, do not think that way. We need to focus together!” ‘Right!’ They then did so, awaiting some sort of a response from Roki’s Female-self.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Okay, disinfected hands, latex gloves, and mask ready. Now to get my med bag. Rain, can you help Hana find the med bag? I will keep watch over the victim since I know how you get around this stuff. Hurry please."

Kevin was in no mood to put up with Rain's fascination for blood. This black blood sparked some interest in Kevin. He wasn't a science major but he wanted this checked out to see what was in the blood that would make it black.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Roki's eyes turns full black and drools the black blood from his mouth, "GET AWAY FROM ME!!" He grabs his arm and pushes Kevin away. Roki's voice was....different, a dark tone voice. "I have no time for such foolishness, I must....I must kill the hatred of shifters!!" He screams loudly, "I hate them...I must kill before it's too late" Roki's uncontrollable behavior paused and saw Kevin's watch as it ticked to the perfect hour. His darkness time was over, therefore he screams at them, "YOU FOOLS!!" The darkness within his heart gradually decreases and as he falls to ground, his eyes revert back to normal and coughs up his last drop of black blood. His hair changed to back to black, meaning Roki was back to his normal self. His book slides out of his pocket and appearing out so Kevin and Rain can see it. Roki's not going to wake up for a while...but in his mind he dreams...
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 12-22-2008 at 05:37 PM.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana pulled Rain behind her, trying to keep him as far away from the blood as possible. She had listened to the message left by Roki on the phone and she felt horrible. She had made a promise and she wasn't there to help. Making sure Rain was with her, she found the bag Kevin needed and rushed back.

She gasped as she watched Roki go into a fit, yelling screaming. She covered her mouth with her hand and felt the tears coming back but this time they were tears of fear and worry. What if something serious happened to him. She didn't realized she was still grasping Rain's hand with hers, and she began to squeeze his hand. It was in an attempt to keep herself from running over and shaking Roki. When things began to calm a little, she passed the bag to Kevin and began to walk away with Rain, knowing at that moment, he needed to keep away from the blood. She had to protect him after all.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Okay, I guess Roki's asleep. This is easy then. Rain, can you make something sweet for our "patient"? Hana, can you come here and help me out? It will get done quicker with two people." Kevin said as he looked at Roki. "Hana, I've always vowed to protect you to the fullest and I will continue to protect you as long as I am living."

He turned to look at Hana and silently mouthed out "I love you.". He then signaled her over.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sweet, what did he mean by sweet.
    Anything could be sweet, sweet bread, sweet tea, sweet cake, waffles, pancakes, anything.
    What did sweet mean?
    "What do you mean by sweet?" Rain asked.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana stood partly in shock. She was still trying to figure out if she was still awake. It seemed like Kevin just mouthed the words "I love you" and she didn't want to jump to conclusions.

Once she realized that it wasn't a dream, she walked over and knealt beside him. She looked over at him and took a deep breath. She wasn't too sure if she could get the words 'I love you' out normally and without sounding wrong. So, she whispered it as best as she could, "I l-love you, too."

There was part of her that didn't want to help out of fear for making things worse. But, she made a promise to Roki that she would help him no matter what. "What can I do to help? I'm not great with this sort of thing, you know?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"If you can make pie, I have strawberries and apples. I have plenty of bread as well. Please make some pie and tea." Kevin said as he started lightly scraping some of the blood into a small bottle. He was determined to know what this black stuff was.

He took some spray which would normally sting and starting disinfecting Roki's wounds. "Hana, be a dear and fetch some needles and thread from the bag along with some adhesive wrap. Are you any good at stitching?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A pie?
    He wanted Rain to make a pie. A pie! A freaking pie!
    Rain walked into the kitchen, there was no hell in way he was making a pie. Rain was never good at pies, he was better at cakes. Then he suddenly remember a recipe his grandfather taught him. It was a cake made like a pie. He wondered if that was all right. Rain took out all the ingredients and it was as if his grandfather was there beside him helping make his cake pie. He remember everything his grandfather had told him.
    A first layer of cake on the bottom pour in cake pan, fruit filling on top he chose the apples, and then the last part of the cake batter on top. A pie cake. He placed it in the oven it would only take 45 minutes. But Rain didn't know if this oven would hold up like his grandfather's oven.
    Then Rain boiled some water and then was looking for the tea leaves. His grandfather had taught him to make tea with leaves. There was no leaves, but tea bags.
    Rain put his head downwards...why tea bags.
    He made the tea accuretly and came out with cups steaming with tea.
    "Tea and I made a cake pie instead...apple cake pie,"

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Roki....if you want to conquer the darkness within yourself, you must attack the main source : Your very own mind. Right now you've completely knocked out. Kevin and the rest are helping you recover, but they do not know about the black blood. We must fight the darkness from within our minds, it's the only way." Roki's shifter is talking to Roki in his dreams while he is recovering. "I'm so sorry....I hope things will be better for the both of us." Roki's shifter continues to speak to him and Roki replies, "It is not your fault dearie, it's the book. In order to obtain the powers, we must sustain ourselves. I do not blame the darkness, but I blame myself for not being strong enough. Not strong enough to my friends and Kiyoshi...I have to get stronger, so I can protect my friends and Kiyoshi." Roki has never imagined his condition he was in. It made the others sad around him. In his mind he cries of pure tears, and while Kevin was getting ready to stitch, the sleeping Roki forms tears. The bloody tears....were no more. It was just the beginning of the trials that will be ahead of him, the battle inside his mind. All of the black blood...was just a mere illusion to fool the other's eyes...has the darkness been nice? Wait, it must be him, his mind must have been making it all. He was sure fooled.
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 12-22-2008 at 11:03 PM.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(On the off chance one of you happens to look up the news or radio. The protests were widespread across the island. Ultimately the Governor, assured the people that more was being done. Additional forces from the US mainland were being brought in and the best minds in the world are working hard on the problem. He also let their be no ambiguity that if unruly mobs were on the streets he'd see them all arrested if he had to use all the government buildings as holding cells. The next day, which I believe all of you are in now, is clear of protests.

Though I get the feeling most of you won't notice that much. :P)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-22-2008 at 10:09 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Um, I can try to stitch him up, but I-" Hana wasn't quite sure if she was prepared to help in that way. She was afraid that her stitching would most likely mess things up and make it worse for Roki. "What if I mess up? I'm good at sewing but I've never stitched anyone up."

She took a deep breath as she slowly began the stitches. All the time, she made she she stayed focused and tried to make every stitch perfect. "Oh, please don't mess up. Don't mess up..." She muttered under her breath.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Closed Thread

Thread Information