AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 186 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"There we go. It's all finished. I still haven't known your names but would like to explain further on my condition if you are willing to hear in a more private area." Kevin said, putting the last unneeded book away and picking up the Lycanthropy book. When does this place close? I'll buy you three dinner as a means of saying "Thanks for your help and concern."

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Sally wasent sure what was giong on but the boy fainted and maybe some sea air would do him good "sure lets go see ashton". Grabbing Kairos hand she blushed but tugged him along anyway to the sea cottage. On the porch Ashton was stil fixing the fishing net. He raised a brow at kairos and chuckled "Sally you said you were gonna get a book not a boyfriend". Sally blushed at the comment amd muttered something "but as long as you feed him, bath him and clean up after you can keep him". Sally turned completly red and Ashton bursted out laughing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Rain was in the bakery. Gramps was really watching him today. Since last night he did something he wasn't suppose to, again. He placed his finger on his cheek where he had been cut. Rain was abused again by kids his age and he fought back. In a way he shouldn't.
    Rain placed some fresh baked bread on the rack for customers to buy. Rain looked at his grandfather who seemed to be buzzing with happiness or annoyance.
    Rain sighed a bit.
    There was a part of him edging to kill and another edging him to smile and be happy.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The moment Kevin turned around, he noticed the woman and one of the men were gone. "I'm going to take a guess and say your name is...John?" He said to the guy still beside him. His thoughts came back to him. That girl and other guy who were here before, who are they and who is this girl who asked for the steak? Maybe I should talk with her.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: The red is John. The Yellow is Kairos

"Thank you very much young lad." John said. "You said your name is Kevin right?" He picked up the book on Lycanthropy. "You have this on the house along with that steak of mine." John laughed. He handed back the book. He then walked off to go to the back but paused.
    "Hey you say you like rare steak? How about you come to the back and i'll cook you up one." He smiled to Kevin. A part of his mind reacted to the guy just like it had Kairos and even Sally. They all had that same uniqueness that defined them. Maybe this boy was a shifter too, or maybe he was just paranoid. "I also apoligize for my friend there. He is always looking forward." John chuckled at the joke, knowing Kevin wouldn't get it. "Or right now I think that girl has captivated his heart. His name is Kairos if you go looking for him, but don't be shocked if he knows your coming he had a sharp mind." He waved Kevin across,
    "so you want that steak?"

Kairos was blushing quite a bit. He bowed and said, "It is nice to meet you sir." He was still gripping Sally's hand. If was oft to touch and he liked the feel. However he was scared but not trying to show it. She was a shifter like him. But she was so different. He was worried though. She had shifted in a quite puplic area, what if someone went after her. He could escape anyone but she didn't have the same abilities as him.
    He smiled at her and whispered, "Maybe we should go somewhere quiet and private." He hoped she wouldn't take it wrong. He didn't know how she felt. In fact he was unsure himself but something felt wrong and he had to get her out of public view.
    "Do you want to go then?" he asked her.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Ashton smiled a kairos but raised a brow when he started to whisper 'hmm maybe he is another shifter, i hope he can fight seeing that Sally is a healer type'. He smiled at them "sally why don't you show him you room, maybe he would like to see your collection of cat figurings". Sally blushed at the whispers but nodded to Ashton "come Kairos" and she pulled the boy into the house. Ashton smiled and looked back at the sea a frown marred his face 'that ship has been around rather often..' in the distant a rather larg ship was drifting on the waters. In Sally room she pointed to a large table thats was littered with cat statue's "thats a tabby and thats a siamees but this one is my favorite". she picked up a ordinairy black and white cat statue and showed it to kairos "it reminds me of Helper" she smiled at him. Helper just looked at them and yawned turning on his other side.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana stopped as she saw the girl change right in front of her. She was a shifter! It was a amazing to see and Hana was glad to know she wasn't completely alone. Being a shifter and all, she made sure no one too close to her. She didn't want them getting hurt.

The man from before came around, apologizing and told about his condition. Hana was a little taken back but there was something about him she was sure that was different, but in a good way. Him and the man from the front of the store began talking. When the bookstore owner offered to talk in the back, Hana knew she wanted to go along.

She grabbed the arm of the man who collapsed before she could stop herself, "Um, if you go with him, can I come? I'd like to know more about you." She blushed, a little nervous. "By the way, my name's Hana."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 10-16-2008 at 09:56 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos smiled. Sally was cute when she was smiling. Her collection was quite vast which normally some people might find wierd and obessive. But Kairos could tell she was a cat person from when he first say her. He went to go say something when he felt a small tear flow down his face. "Tears of joy? How childish I must look." He thought. He wipped it away with his sleeve, however he looked down to see it wasn't tears. It was blood.
    "No not now" he thought. She couldn't see him like this. But it was to late she turned to see the blood flowing down his face. She reached forward to help him or something but he pushed her back.
    "No! Don't touch me right now." he called. The pain in his head was becoming heavier. He then began to cry too.
    "I'm sorry." He whimpered, "I was going to tell you but I've messed that up now." He tried to look at her. Her form was blurred and hazed by the blood and water. "Forgive me."

Kairos fell to his knees. The world had gone black now and he could feel the cold wind beggining to wrap around him. His clothes molded and formed into a loose full body robe that made its way around his body. It twisted and turned around his cold form creating his image.
    His hands and feet became weak and light. He then rose like a puppet suspended by strings. His body was loose and dangled, swaying slighty in the breeze surrounding him. It was like an unknown hand had pulled him up by his strings. His face was pointing to the ground and his breath had slowed.
    The hood of the robe was soon finished and with it, the whole thing. His blacken form was only overshadowed by the white of his hair and skin.
    "Time and space are but the stage of life." he began to mumble,
    "The beings that exist are the characters of the play." his voice began to rise.
    "Life is the tune that they dance before." His voice became deep.
    "All that watch the play are blind to the strings." Kairos began to raise his head.
    "I hold the strings. I play the tune. I see the truth." He said as his head came in level with hers.
    His eyes gazed at her. The blood had stopped and disappeared. His right eye had became completly black. His left completly white. None of them had Pupils. The world had became a clear passage. Present to the right, future to the left.
    "Laus deus" he said calmly. "Laus Deus"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sally blinked when he suddenlt started to changed and felt odd herself "that voice again..". her clothes became black and skintight and her eyes slightted she looked at Kairos and even helper sat up " alot of shifters and you found some vague figure"the cat stretched his back and stared crosseyed at sally. Sally ignored him and looked to Kairos "i think the qeustion should be is the future set or can we stil change our fates" she wiped some dust from her clothes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"John, is it alright if Hana joins us in the back? Apparently, she wishes to talk." Kevin added in a relaxed manner, looking at this man. He then smiled and turned to Hana, saying, "With John's permission, you may come with us to the back.". He then started closing his eyes and thought about that steak. I could go for the rare steak right about now. The flowing juices from the meat suit my urges well.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Again red is John, yellow is Kairos.

"Sure you can all come to the back." He signalled to a young women that was in the shop.
    "If anything you like shows up please knock on the back door for me. Thank you." He then guided Kevin and Hana to the kitchen at the back. When he got in he offered both of them a glass of water and got to making the steak for Kevin. It was quiet for a moment.
    "So...I assume you saw what happened before?" He placed the steak on a plate and handed it to Kevin. He then sat down looking at both of them.
    "So what are you going to do?"

Kairos smiled a knowing smile. He could see what would happen if they stayed any longer. The images were clear as day to him. He didn't want the girl to go through such hardship. He brushed past the girl and to the window. He pushed it open with little ease and pointed out of it.
    "Fate is only set for those who can't see. I am not one of them." He looked at the girl.
    "I am to assume I can still refere to you as Sally?" He looked her up and down. She seemed capable of running. "We need to be leaving. Pack up what is important to you. This place is no longer safe." He climbed out of the window. He then looked back in. Soon he found himself holding his hand out for her again.
    "Life is full of choices. You made one before to take my hand, I hope you didn't regret it. Now you must make it again. Follow me and discover what is yet to come. Or stay and watch what is to fall." He pulled his hood up to cover his eyes and face. To a passer by it might have looked like death was tempting her out but it was quite the oppisite. Kairos was hoping she would choose him, he wanted to protect her so much.
    "So what is your choice?"

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sally chuckled "i do need need the spirit of future and past to know my life is in binds if i stay" turning she picked up Helper and placed him on her shoulder, he automaticly placed his nails in the suit "really could you guys quit the lovey dovey stuf already" he swayed his tail. Sally took his hand "perhaps we should seek the others out" she quickly grabbed a pair of sunglasses from a nearby table and placed them on her face. She looked to Kairos seriously "remember my other side has stil lost her memories we have to extra carefull". Helper sighed "he knows that crap already, just get moving before they get here already" he swished his tail in annoyance.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Reina was across the street during this commotion..She had sensed that something about the day was a missed but was preoccupied with finding supplies for her newly inhabited home. Still she couldn't shake the feeling which became evident was of great importance to her. Still unaware of her own uniqueness she was unnerved by the experience but elated all at the same time. Her emotions puzzled her but she tossed them aside when she saw the bakery

She entered the bakery shop and right away she noticed a brooding character behind the counter. He seemed dazed and confused lmost lost in thought. Reaina thought to herself," this looks like a good place to start".Displaying an underhanded smirk that the boy seemed to notice.

while approaching the boy She scowered her surrounding almost in an attempt to secure the most convenient and best exit from what she had in mind. She then looked at the boy and asked for donut and eclaires ; "I suppose i shoulh get some bread too" ,she thought.I would like two of your freshest bread please.

The boy ignored her for a bit she became aggitated. "did u hear what i said?"She nagged.
    Last edited by Rein*; 10-16-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Rain was tapped by gramps and Rain stared at the person who was ordering. He had space out, but just because he had spaced didn't mean he didn't know the order.
    "A donut, a eclaires, and two of the freshest of our bread," Rain said almost mechanically, "What kind of bread would you like regular French bread or would you like some of our garlic bread?"
    Rain spoke mechanically, but it had nothing to do with him reading a script or anything else.
    Rain had the hardest time making emotion come out of his mouth. He just stared at her and as long as he stared he could almost hear her heartbeat. There must be a lot of blood in there. Lots and lots of blood. It made Rain almost ravenous, but at the same time it didn't make him want to react at all.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leaning forward and taking a sip of the water, Kevin asked, "What happened before?", thought for a moment, smirked at a thought and said, "Oh. You mean how that other guy who works with you is getting whipped, right? In that case, yeah, I know." He chuckled a bit, turned to Hana with a slightly attracting gleam in his eye and a warm smile on his face and said "You said you wished to know more about me, Hana? Fire away with the questions."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael leaned against a lamp post, his formerly blue shirt now splotched purple with his blood. His hand covered his nose as best he could but there was a limit to how much it could contain and a steady dribble fell to the ground. The two islanders had moved along, leaving him here to bleed and lick his wounds. Or perhaps to savor the great glory of people passing him by, sparing him a glance, and then realizing they had more important things elsewhere. No friendly hand came to him and for that he was thankful, the last thing he wanted was anyone's pity. For all his life he had walked alone, and he could stand back up by himself.

Only he couldn't. The last blow and the loss of blood combined to leave him dizzy. Not that he had yet tried to right himself but he wasn't about to try and look a fool as he stumbled and possibly fell. No, he would wait until he was absolutely sure he could actually stand with some facsimile of ease.

Until then he could only sit and give off an aura annoyance and unfriendliness.

This was a disgusting feeling. Helplessness. But more than that there was scorn just oozing from those who passed him. They were laughing! Half hidden giggle and smug 'at least I'm not him's being past betwixt them. This was a low moment in his life. From an objective stand point it was the lowest. If you judge in terms of his relation to the world at no point then this had he ever been quite as much a failure. However, subjectively, within the self-same internal relation, this was not his lowest. That had been... the Palermo incident the two men had been talking about. Which perhaps was why he had lost his calm.

He stewed their for a few minutes before finally mustering the effort to stand. Walking of quickly so that no one would follow him he walked to the park and walked over to the bathroom where he washed the blood off his face before stepping out and heading back to his room. He had had enough of this day.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana noticed Kevin's eyes and forgot what she was going to ask. She hadn't noticed the color they were. They were such a unique shade of blue...

She realized she was staring, and cleared her throat, "Um, well, I wanted to ask you, uh, why rare steak? And, What made you this way?" She picked up her glass, "If you don't minf me asking." She pushed a hair out of her face. The whole time, she was trying to figure out what it was about his eyes.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Taking another sip, Kevin put his glass down and said, "It's strange but I have this condition where once a week, I must eat meat cooked rare with a nice amount of blood in it. If I go too long without the meat, I start going into my almost uncontrollable urge. I was in the military for three years and came back here a couple months ago. I hadn't noticed the urge coming on until just a while ago since the mess hall kept me well fed. This uncontrollable urge, if it breaks past my resistance, I will probably go into a frenzy, killing, most likely, the nearest living thing so that I can get some fresh, bloody meat. It's to satisfy the urge and for nourishment since I also drink water, juice, soda and alcohol like almost everyone of legal age does. As for what made me this way...I'm not at liberty to say. It's a need-to-know basis only. I'm sorry."

He reached for another sip and with an angled head and a lasting gleam and said, "I noticed that you were staring before. What is it?"

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They both began running.
    "Two simple rules right now" Kairos said as they dashed between ways.
    "One is never stop running unless I say." He signalled that they should turn left.
    "Second is always follow me. Obvious or not I will get us away." He darted down an alley way. Sally was keeping pace, her annoying cat was a pain though. What it mean lovey-dovey stuff? Was that what this was? Kairos shook his head now was not the time. He shifted his head to the side to avoid a fly that was to impact with his face. Then he saw a cross way coming up. He summoned his energy and his white eye began to turn in its socket. Images flooded his brain and he focused his energy on what was ahead. If the turned left they would find a dead end and lose. If they went stright ahead innocents would get involved. Right was the best at the moment as there was no certaincy of being caught.
    His black eye then began to rotate. The pursuers were behind them and had saw them run. He could make out there faces but they weren't going to stop anytime soon. He signaled to the right with his hand and the pair of them went right.
    In that moment his black eye showed him that the people chasing them were blind to them. His white eye then ran in unison and spotted a hiding place. He stopped just in front of it and grabbed her by the arm. He then pushed her into a gap between the buildings, before squeezing in himself.
    He held his breath and waited. His eye predicted that they would pass but recently something had been messing with it. It must have been that vortex he saw in the other vision. He closed his eyes and took power away from them, it would reduce the damage.
    He then opened them. He only noticed at that moment that he was pressed up against Sally. He was sweating at that moment. He hadn't predicted this. Thoughts ran through his mind as he looked at her. Even if she had two personailities she was still pretty and to him the same person. And her body felt soft. But a quick smack of her cats tail snapped him out of it and he stepped away and out of the passage.
    "Laus Deus, we survived that." he said. he turned to her. "Do you have anywhere we can go? Somewhere safe were he can hide from the pursuers?"

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sally nodded at the rules, he could see what would come she could not. After running and hiding a few times he seemed to get a vision and she pulled him against her to keep curiously people away. when he came back she giggled since Helper hit him. at his qeustion she thought for a moment "there is a old abandoned church not to far from here, ashton told me he always went to play there as a child.." suddenly she pulled him to the side and Helper fur and tail were thick whil he was hissing "hunters.." sally glanced to were they stood a moment ago "a tranqualizing dart..". She glared to the male infront of her "number 49, sally, healer and the only one that managed to escape from goverment rondup..". The male was tail and slightly balding "you gave us a good scare by dropping yourself in the ocean we actualy believed you drowned.."Sally just glared at him.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana couldn't belive he had caught her staring at him. If she thought she was blushing before, she blushed a deeper red at his question. "Oh, ha ha. Sorry, was I staring? Ha, there's no reason!" She chuckled nervously, "It's just your eyes...nevermind."

How could she have been so careless as to let him catch her staring. It had to have been one of the most embarressing things to happen to her in a month. She played with the hem of her skirt. What if he found out about her secret. After all, she went through so much hiding it from everyone.

She could sense the wind change directions. Something bad was either happening or going to happen. Instead of reacting, she sighed, "So, you'll be alright now, right?" She noticed the gleam in his eye, "I mean, you won't be pssing out again?" It took everything within her not to stare at his eyes again.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 10-17-2008 at 02:16 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Before Kevin could get his answer in, John replied, "Nah, that steak had some blood so he should hold over but just to be on the safe side, here." and then set the plate with a fork and knife on table. Kevin looked at it and smiled saying, "It looks so good right now. Thanks, John for everything.". He then looked at Hana with another gleam and one of the warmest smiles you could ever see and whispered in her ear, "You're trying to resist but you aren't doing that well of a job. After I'm done eating, what do you say you accompany me to my place of work? We could talk there before I have to clock in. I may even get you in to work with me for some cash if you want." and then started eating, eyeing her from time to time in his peripheral vision. "This guy looks like he's doing okay now, Hana. He seems to really be digging into that steak pretty fast. I think I might have an idea later in the month. I'll fill you two in later. Care to tell me your places of employment?", John asked asked he took a big gulp of water.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana swallowed loudly after Kevin whispered in her ear. What bothered her the most was how he knew she was resistingg anything. Had she thought outloud? Or was there something else about him that he was able to know? And, how was she suppose to respond to a comment like that? "Uh, well, I guess that sounds okay. But, I, uh, can't stay long 'cause I'm meeting someone." She was a little uncomfortable about the whole thing but she needed to know more about him. Besides, she just couldn't resist for some reason.

John asked where they worked and Hana cleared her throat, "Well, I work at with computers. Its not that interesting but it pays for food." She turned to Kevin, "I guess I'll be seeing where you work. But, out of curiousity, where do you work?"
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 10-17-2008 at 03:49 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

((Sailor, for the record, Valka PMed me saying I should control John.))

Kevin smiled gently, showing his teeth at Hana and replied, "I work at a school in the cafeteria. You see, the students were really complaining about the food and so a lot of them wouldn't eat that much. I signed up and now the food that is served tastes much better. Students even come for seconds sometimes. We could always use an extra pair of hands. What's your rate of pay at your job?"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana scratched her head thoughtfully. "Not enough..." she mumbled to herself, "I get about five fifty an hour. Like I said, not much." She smiled back widely and realized she must have been making a fool of herself. But, for what ever reason, she didn't care. "I think my job is a bit of a heatlh risk too. What with all the mold and the fact that you can't walk two feet with out stubbing your toe on a broken computer. I'm just glad it pays anything at this rate."

She swallowed a gulp of water before she said anything else, "Your job sounds interesting but I'm, uh, not much of a cook."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Closed Thread

Thread Information