AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 178 of 186 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: See ability character sheet if you don't believe me, Pastel

"Unfortunately, little girl, there is something you don't realize..."

Kevin gave a smirk and a chuckle saying,

"I have been obsessed with wolves for most of my lifetime. So much that I cracked open a book on lycanthropy and read it everyday. I learned so much that whole being changed for the better. When a wolf comes closer to death, adrenaline fuels them, allowing them to become faster and stronger, turning the tide of battle. The closer I get put to death, the faster and stronger I become as a result."

Kevin lifted Yuki up by her neck with one hand right quick and said,

"So, how would you like to die? Would you prefer it if it were by my serial killer grandfather's knife or would you like it if I hurled you down the street and forced the pipe you carry through you?"

Kevin drew back the blade, ready for anything and got ready to stab at the girl's throat.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Willow wanted to make sure Oneo was okay. She wanted to reach out and hug her so badly. Instead, she squeezed her fingers and gave her a smile small.

"Do you need moment? Is there anything else you want to say?" she said quietly. She did her best to encourage Oneo with her eyes and gave her fingers another small squeeze.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

OOC: UBER short post. So sorry! ))

“A-ah…no, no. It is alright, please…”

She’d let out another small sigh, managing to smile at Willow, her fingers giving a small squeeze before unlacing them and pressing her fingers flat once more.

“...do share your story, if you wish to…I will listen as you did for me.”
    Kiii!~

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho, fully healed now, felt his veins open fuller and wider then ever before. More meteorites smashed into the ground and sent bodies flying. There were creatures walking upon the ground without any want but to flee the end of this island and possibly the world.

Adrenaline filled Roivas in every part of his body, he had called on his Adrenaline Rush to power him even more. The light blue eyes rolled back in his skull for a moment. Judgement had finally come for the island and Jericho truely believed that after this his reign would begin. He would be king of this island, god of violence, and judge of all. Then he heard the whispering again. It started softly and grew...

"Does she not have the same goal as you my boy?" The smokey voice called in his mother's voice. The voice seemed to engulf Jericho and penetrated every part of his mind. An aura grew around him and instantly exploded into the furthest parts of the city. It actually crossed the line between simple aura and energy and even the normal humans felt it.

"I said don't touch her!" In one movement he went down to the crouched stance and used his Super Jump, pushing himself forward into the werewolf. Jericho couldn't wait to judge the demon, the real demon.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin smiled and pushed himself onto the ground, rolling inward to dodge the false god. He got up and said,

"My fight with you is tomorrow, false god...If you are to kill her, do it in front of me. Feasting on her corpse will give me the strength I need for our fight the next day. You know a fight with you is all I want but you will wait it out and I will eat the girl's remains."

Kevin's eyes began glowing red as he said,

"Hurry up and do it...I want to see how this so-called "god" will kill the demon girl."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Kevin is going to attempt to evade and escape. There are so many different people in the area, shoot me a PM if you're going to attempt to stop him, help him, attack someone else or whatever. And PM me quick as I'll probably give him some rolls to get out of there within 24 hours).

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

The forest blurred around her, giving way suddenly to the view of a city. This was where the real chaos was, nothing like she'd seen before. Flames...flames everywhere, creating the image of hell. The smell of burning rubber from burning car tires choked her. A figure underneath an oak tree, it seemed, caught her attention. It could possibly be Tira...

"Mizuko..." she had to force the words out; the boy was starting to wriggle in her arms. " Are you strong enough to put out the flames?"

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Yuki~
    "Don't even think about running, you whiny mutt of a dog, your brother would barf in your lungs if he could hear the crap spewing from your mouth" she waded and leaned against the wall.
    "now you could run, you could hide, you could try too but I always have a way of finding you. I will come at your weakest hour when no one is around who might rescue you".
    she stared at jericho "let your life be your dream". she gasped for a breath "integrity... honesty, it's to late for me". she stared at him, a god like figure. and snickered a bit "My goals are in no such the same direction as kevins all he wants to do is get in hana's pants , but she's already moved onto a new boy". she grasped her stomach. "I and many others will bring about the new age of the shifters, it's people like kevin who submits like a dog to the whole, it's wrong to be a shifter bull crap, but I can't hold it against him I mean I do murder the masses." she closed her eye's "jericho use your sense, save yourself, save us, for the shifters". she opened them her cold stare on kevin "degenerate" she hissed.
    Last edited by Cancre; 08-24-2009 at 05:10 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Once again, don't listen to this vile temptress. I had no intention of getting inside Hana's pants. I put the girl this way for Hana so closure could be brought to myself if I did fall here. Nobody threatens Hana...Show her that nobody threatens Hana...If I can't slash her throat open with this blade then crush her skull in."

Kevin stared at his knife...A beautiful, flat-edged bowie knife with a ruby at the end of the grip and stains of red in the blade itself. It was the greatest weapon a serial killer could use. It had the touch of death imbued within it.

"Her dream is total destruction, not the safety of man...What happens when there is nobody left? That insignificant speck of life will continue to destroy. She has nothing better to do...It is then, safe to say she has no real purpose in life. If she has no purpose, then what good is she? She might as well die while we're all here. Do it...crush her skull in..."

Kevin's eyes shone blue in an attempt at convince Jericho to kill her first.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FaeryTaleAngel View Post

Before he could do or say anything else, Galen felt a shift in his eyes and he blinked a little, stopping slightly in his pursuit. But to make matters worse, once his eyes were opened, they revealed a new tint – that of the shade that Reina’s contained; suddenly, the same flames around and being controlled be Reina, had surrounded Galen’s body as well, having the same exact effect on the atmosphere and area around them, as did hers.

Finally making it to her, Galen just turned toward her, with both of his hands held out in front of him in question as he looked down at them. “Reina…” He began, his voice soft, and more mellow then it should have been for someone whom was enduring such differences in his every day life, “-w-what’s happening to me?” He breathed, asking himself the question more so then directing it toward her.

Galen flinched slightly, being startled by something, and as he turned toward the area in which the noise came from, he lifted one of his eyebrows in non-surprise.

It was the Liger again.

Apparently Kiyoshi hadn't gotten rid of the damn thing after all... Galen thought to himself as he stared back into its menacing glare.

“When did you get here?” He asked, as if he were actually expecting an answer of some sort from the animal before the two of them; like that would ever happen. Now the only question was…what would they do?
    Reina looked back to see Galen finally awake. He heading towards her But he was different. Somwhow he was mimicking more of her powers that she was used to..But how?

He approache her with arms out stretching asking the same question she had asked herself. She smiled and took his hand quickly. I'm glad you're okay she said but she couldn't continue. this was no time for long reunions there was a beast just mere feets from them about to pounce.

She heard Galen speak to the beast as insanely as she had just before.. I got an Idea she said as the beast drew nearer and Galen show a slight uneasiness on his face..

If you can control my powers then we should be able to get rid of him for good. I'm flames and therefore its my nature to suck the oxygen from the atmosphere in which i burn. I we create a strong enough Prison with our combined flames and systematically but quickly close it in around the liger we should be able to cut off his oxygen and literally have it suffocate. After which we merely burn the remains to ensure that it cant reanimate itself somehow.

She looked at Galen. what do you think? are you up for this? DOn't worry If any flames get out of control I'll try to keep it in check until we're finished so as to minimize the damage to the park.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean nearly jumped out of his skin as a very wet and snuggly Miria pounced on him from behind. He smiles brightly as she takes his hand and begins heading back to his house. Seeing his chance, he reaches across with his free hand and gooses her bottom before taking off in a sprint with a whoop.

He dashes through the living room, stopping to look back and make sure Miria is chasing him before ducking through his room and into his bathroom.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Like a demon from the past Wolx Hound rose again. He was calling him. Jericho. The man he was looking for. With a groan, and a smile Wolx spread his arms. Absorbng the massive energy released from the God of destrcution. Letting it fuel him, and lead him to its master.

"I'm coming for you. Jericho.........."
    =======================================

They were getting closer to the city. Too close. The shadows moved in formation. Spread across the forest, surroudning the city. Several would take up points closest to the battle watching, and waiting. One however stepped from behind a tree. The same as before black hair, and black eyes. He looked up at the water goddes, the boy, and the vampire.

"Welcome to the truth..........."
    =====================================

"JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The shifter, Wolx hound, came shoting from the sky attempting to punch the God of destrcution directly into the building below his feet. Using the energy he absorbed from him to deliever the desvestating punch.The aftermath was the destrcution of the city block in which Jericho stood. If hit or not the punch was just that strong. Holding alot of emotion, and anger behind it.

He stood from the rumble, dust, and smoke still surrounded the area. He didn't see the werewolf, the demon, or the others. No one. But he only growled aloud,and spoke.

"GET OUT HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Since so many are involved I'll give a rough description of events, others can flesh out the details of how things happened in their posts.

Seeing Jerico moving to attack him, Kevin realizes that his chance of victory has evaporated due to being badly wounded and double teamed, he attempts to flee.

Yuki (more capable than expected due to Kevin not biting as much as he could have after he realized how her feeback aura was working), throws the best explosive she could muster. Not impressive by her standards at all given what she can do at full strength, but a lucky bounce lands it right in front of Kevins face. It explodes and he lands, lying unmoving, dead.

Than Wolx arrives on the scene, dust pouring all around, yelling at Jerico, who is feeling his time at peak power running out. While their path is blocked by the shadow form, the Vampires can see this happening. The dazed boy looks over at the shadow, "oh no, not again, nooo!"

In the rubble and dust Yuki can't see Kevins body.

(OOC: Hollow Ichigo usually prefers to fight cinematically. But if someone is really out for blood they could request a roll. People could also declare they're searching for Kevins body. In most cases either avoid god modding if you want to do things cinematically or wait for a roll to determine an outcome if you want to do things that way. Your post could contain attacks or attempts to search, just not successful results right away.)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-24-2009 at 07:52 PM.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(well to avoid Jericho getting his tail kicked in all of probably two posts I'll go along with Hollow and do the whole cinematical thing)

Jericho had not seen Wolx come at him but reaction time had allowed him to avoid being hit by the initial shot. When Wolx came down with his mighty punch, Roivas had leapt near Yuki to protect her from the blast. He felt the effect of energy ripple right into his body and it sent him tumbling. Before the smoke was cleared, he was on his feet with a look swearing he was going to break someone's neck.

"So it's you again? I thought we the girl and I got rid of you," This was bad, really bad. At the rate that the energy would be leaving his body in a matter of minutes, he'd stand little chance against someone who he had fought at full strength. Their last fight had been a draw at best for Jericho, "Well you wanted me-" He raised his arms and put his legs together which gave him a cross-like pose, "-and here I am. Now speak... Don't be afraid boy! Let it out!" There was one thing on his mind and it wasn't keeping himself safe.

The smokey figure appeared behind Jericho, only he could see it, a figment of his mind, and put its hands on his shoulders, "What are you doing? A god letting himself be pushed around like that? It saddens my heart really it does..."

Still standing with his arms out, Roivas said out loud, "I don't care about you or your heart! If I am truely one of the most high then I shouldn't have someone behind me, whispering the darkest things in my ear!"

The figure's arms drooped a little but then tightened their grip, "Do as I say child. I am here to prevent my boy's death is all... The two smokey arms entered into Jericho's shoulders and he cringed a little. His Adrenaline Rush had started to go away.

"I will not be moved!" He yelled and planted both feet firmly on the ground. Jericho stared straight ahead at Wolx as this being formed of his own mind tried to take over, "Did you not hear me? I said speak!" He thundered at the warrior who had ties to Valkyrie.
    ~The One and Only~

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

ooc: ok the man is hollow ichigo, Natalya hasnt had much incounters with vampires or any other shifters for that matter. Thought i could have some fun.

"Darn it where is he!" Ichi whispers to you his form barely visible in the smoke as he looks around.
    Ichi than adds. "He could be anywhere here. The evil demon girl seemed weak... Perhaps you could take her, certainly that couldn't be a bad thing, look at the death she's caused... I leave the course of action up to you, my lady. "

Natalya Heard as she drew closer. She stopped dead Behind Ichi and looked behind her her nose flared out at the smell of blood and a new person. She then looked at Ichi and Shook her head. She lowered her claw and scrapped a few words into the roof.
    'Im Following Jericho, no matter how crazy.' She wrote she knew she didnt quite understand what was going on. But her mission was to convince Jericho is help and the only way she could was to stay by his side. With that she spun around sharply and bounded across roofs to the new scent. When Natalya got closer she say a body she did not reconize and before she new it her body took a life of its own and jumped on the new persons back sinking her razor sharp teeth into the muscle of the persons right shoulder. Her Claws clamped around the mans arms and diging into his sides to keep im from lifting them.
    Her Gold eyes landed on Jericho then Yuki and her jaws tightened. Her Back legs Were sank into the mans legs. She was going to bring this thing to the ground or at least try with her weight there was no way he could fly. Well she hoped.
    Last edited by Kera; 08-24-2009 at 10:33 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolx drew his arm back, and took a stance watching Jericho closely. "I want Valkyrie. Where is she??" EBfore he could make his move a being, or ceature clamped down on his right shoulder, his arms, and legs useless as she had him wrapped. Wolx still stood. A substance dripping from his shoulder onto the ground. Red in it's color yet not liquid based. It had a certain glow to it. Much like when Jericho, and Wolx fought last.

"With that attack my collorbone should have been crushed. Yet....I can't fee; anything but the disruption of the flow of energy in my body. No pain. Nothing. But I wonder if even a DOG, no matter the spieces, could feel pain."

With that the substance shot through Wolx's body. Through the body of the werewolf, and fifteen feet outward. Wolx only smiled as the spears of light began to pile the two apart. Doing more internal damage then external. Wolx on the other hand felt nothing. His body wasn;t carbon based anymore. No flesh, and no blood. Simply energy. She couldn;t bite through energy. She only set herself up for a counter attack. One that could cost her her life if the damage was right.

Finally they were apart. Wolx stepped slowly from the Dog, and looked back at Jericho. Cracking a sadistic grin before shoting across the distance between them. Before reaching he jumped into the air. Swigning his body around, and coming down with an ae kick which left the ground in ruin, hit or block the force was strong enough to send a ripple effect ouitward into the city. bringing some building close by to there knees. Crumbling in a show of dust, and smoke.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Suddenly all of it was confusing. Vallissa could sense another vampire, and looked into a pair of crimson eyes, not so different from her own. The wide-eyed, long haired girl stared back at her; and then rubble exploded. The figure which she'd seen lying under the tree was no longer there; instead he was up and fighting. Another man was crushed under the chunks of rocks, and was completely hidden from view.

Shadows approached Vlyssa, blocking the others from view. Weighed down by a helpless mortal and Mizuko, Vlyssa wasn't actually sure if she could fight.

"Oh...no...not again..." Edward mumbled, sound muffled.

(TBC)

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria ran as fast as she could to chase Jean until he disappeared into his house. She went through the door and wondered where he had gone to. Miria peeked into the kitchen and seen no one then she thought about the bed room. She opened the door, slow enough that it had creeked as it opened. However, no one was around. Miria could here some russling noises coming from the bathroom but didn't want to get the day lights scared right out of her.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana searched her pockets and brought out her phone. "Here you go." She passed it to Zephyr and waited for him to make the call. "I think you'll pass for a normal person. Just don't doing anything suspicious."

At that moment, a shock of pain ripped through Hana and she struggled to keep herself from reacting to it. Something was wrong. Was it Jez or Kevin? She couldn't tell. It could have been anything. She looked around for some sort of sign but made herself focus on whatever she could.

There was a part of her that wanted to find out what had happened. Then, there was a side that told her to keep going with what she was doing. It tore her in two and she fought to keep her thought's in one place.

Feeling her knees go weak, she rested against the car and closed her eyes. In one way or another, she'd find out what was going on. And she had a feeling Jez would know.

She waited to feel and hear Jez' voice in ther head, telling her she was crazy to think that something was wrong. That it was all just her guilt for leaving Kevin and her to fight on their own. But there was nothing. No reassuring voice calming her down. Just silence and the sound of her own thoughts pleading.

If something had happened, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself...

----------
    (ooc: sorry I didn't post till now. I wasn't sure what to do since my last post to everone was ignored to a degree. sorry to everyone I said I'd help. I just didn't see why I was needed and how I could help. so, I didn't check or post because I didn't see a point. I'll try to figure something out...)

Jez woke up, rubble and debis on top of her. Pushing it off, she struggled to remember what was going on. She remembered the rush of anger she felt earlier. Had it been enough to block out what happened? She got to her feet and scanned her body. There were cuts and bruises but she knew for a fact that she hadn't fought anyone.

That's when she remembered. She had sat back, saying what she had to, letting them deal with it on their own. She didn't witness the whole fight but she did recall what happened right before the building collapsed...

"Kevin!" Jez shouted desperately. She'd left him to fight on his own and didn't help even when she knew he needed it. She cursed herself as she felt guilt flood into her chest.

She didn't even know where to start looking. She ran out and collapsed in the area she thought would be right. The dust was still thick and Jez coughed several times as she dug her way through the rubble.

It's funny, She thought to herself, I didn't even like him. And yet, here I am searching for him. I guess I would since it's my fault. I didn't help. I should have. Wasn't that what I promised Hana? I said I'd help. I let her down. She'll never forgive me. What's the point then? It's over isn't it?

Her digging slowed down, as she thought. She swallowed loudly, looking at the mess beneath her. She knew she should have alerted Hana but...she couldn't bring herself to do it. There was nothing her sister could have done anyway.

"She'll be devestated." Jez thought out loud. "What did I do? I let down the one person who actually cared about me. I'll be the reason for her broken heart." A tear ran down her cheek, leaving a trail in the dirt that covered her face. A thought struck her and she felt herself gain the strength to search more. "No. I'm not doing that to her. I don't care what it takes. I'm not letting her down. I'm not breaking her heart."

At that moment, she began to notice the commotion happening a few feet away. She glared at them all. She hated them all. If she didn't have to look after Hana and find Kevin, she wouldn't just be clawing through the dirt like a dog. She'd do what ever it took to take revenge on them all. Kill them if she could. Even if it ment killing herself. That's the price she would pay.

Because all that energy around her would create a nice explosion...
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 08-25-2009 at 01:11 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

OOC I'm not going to fight you hollow or Kera let me attend to some business first ( I won't even attack hana ). just pretend I'm not around for a bit.
    Yuki~
    she paused for a moment taking a deep breath in, her organs pulled in a bit and small cuts closed up, all though the major damage was still clear. she hardly remembered doing it ,but she had killed the wolf.
    "Sup shifter" she stared at wolx "I don't think you stand a good chance 3 versus you, I've dismembered one today I'd like to let you live, you have a nice air about you, semi psychotic, But if your looking for some fun there are a lot of shifters who disagree with demons like us around here". she turned to natalya and laughed "so you fight for the wrong side too". she put on a smug smile, "y'all can do what you want but there will be consequences, so y'all back off now while I find that guys corpse".
    she jumped a few buildings away each one exploding as she passed over them towards the rubble where he might of landed.
    Last edited by Cancre; 08-25-2009 at 01:27 AM.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean throws open the door and hops out, grabbing Miria up in his arms and kissing her. Then he twirls around and shuffles into the bathroom while holding her off the floor and lightly tickling her before hopping in the running shower with her. Not like her cloths could get any wetter but at least it would wash off the salt.

The door closed with a soft thump (OOC: to avoid any trouble with board ratings).
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I told you, Pastel...Good always prevails...I am hell-bent on victory)

Carlos, woke from his slumber and walked the city, following a combined scent of shifter blood and smoke...

There it was...a large pile of rubble with a wolf's smell coming through it. Carlos remained silent but saw a demon girl, ravaged and bloody. At that point, Carlos got furious. He held his hand out and forged a large puddle next to the demon girl and yelled,

"DEMONNNNN!!!!!!! This is for my boss!

The puddle split into three small puddles and a moderately-sized puddle. The area grew increasingly cold as Carlos activated Cold Neurology within him. A cloud appeared overhead and started the hailing. He formed a set of ice armor over himself as he said with a war hammer and sword at the ready,

"I am the new death...the one who shall execute you in my boss's name! Lock up, little girl because now you're dealing with a fresh shifter...In your current state, I will sever your soul and cut your body to pieces..."

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    The forest blurred around her, giving way suddenly to the view of a city. This was where the real chaos was, nothing like she'd seen before. Flames...flames everywhere, creating the image of hell. The smell of burning rubber from burning car tires choked her. A figure underneath an oak tree, it seemed, caught her attention. It could possibly be Tira...

"Mizuko..." she had to force the words out; the boy was starting to wriggle in her arms. " Are you strong enough to put out the flames?"
    Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    Suddenly all of it was confusing. Vallissa could sense another vampire, and looked into a pair of crimson eyes, not so different from her own. The wide-eyed, long haired girl stared back at her; and then rubble exploded. The figure which she'd seen lying under the tree was no longer there; instead he was up and fighting. Another man was crushed under the chunks of rocks, and was completely hidden from view.

Shadows approached Vlyssa, blocking the others from view. Weighed down by a helpless mortal and Mizuko, Vlyssa wasn't actually sure if she could fight.

"Oh...no...not again..." Edward mumbled, sound muffled.

(TBC)
    Mizuko saw the city coming into view and gasped. The city looked like hell. Flames were everywhere. Mizuko looked at Vlyssa and nodded. She sent balls of water towards the flames making them smaller. She continued to do this until there was nothing left but smoke. Then she noticed a figure under the tree and before she could speak the vampire was in front of them. "Who is that?" Mizuko thought to herself. She heard Edward. "Edward is that your girlfriend??" Mizuko asked but kept her eyes on the vampire.
    Sig made by: sev121993

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    Gently, Frederick wrapped his bony fingers comfortingly around the side of her head stroking her hair in a willowy motion. His other hand rested at his side, unknowing of where it should go or if it should go at all. Frederick had to be careful... he didn't want to come off to strong. "I love you to... but that was why I couldn't stay. I had always felt that way... but you were right... those feelings were lies... feelings I had made and I clung to because I needed them inorder to put up with a life that wasn't my own. 'The unexamind life is not worth living'. I wish I had remembered that. However can I trust an unexamined love? A love based on desperation... a love based on need. Isn't love... a want. A joy... not a token to ease the misery? I'm not sure anymore.... But how could I love someone when I'm not certain... and how could I let someone love me if I might betray them."
    Star lifted her head slightly, locking her gaze with Frederick's, "You are right about that. How can we know if this love is true or not? The only thing we seem to do is drift away from each other. Yet, look at us now. No matter what we do, we keep coming back to each other! No matter how much we fight, or think the other does not want us...nothing can break us." She lovingly caressed his face, "I am willing to give this that is between us a chance. Even knowing that you may betray me..." She laid her head back upon his chest. "Love is a risky thing...One must be willing to fight for it, Frederick."

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Reina looked back at Galen when he approached her, smiling until she took his hand in hers. I'm glad you're okay.” She said, and Galen nodded in agreement. He was glad that he was okay too. Especially considering the fact that he had no idea what the hell had actually happened to him. The Liger growled at them, catching his attention in the process…if it had even lost his attention in the first place. How could he forget? The freakin’ thing had attacked him earlier! His shoulder was still in bad condition, despite Kiyoshi’s fix-it method and remedy, and the stupid thing had ruined his newly-bought pack of diet soda. Speaking of which…where was the pack that he had picked up from the Physics building?

“I got an Idea.” Galen looked back at Reina, listening to her in hopes of a useful idea, well, one better then attempting to kill the liger with his bare hands that is. “If you can control my powers then we should be able to get rid of him for good. I'm flames and therefore it’s my nature to suck the oxygen from the atmosphere in which I burn. If we create a strong enough Prison with our combined flames and systematically but quickly close it in around the liger we should be able to cut off his oxygen and literally have it suffocate. After which we merely burn the remains to ensure that it can’t reanimate itself somehow.”

Reina looked at Galen then. “What do you think? Are you up for this? Don't worry if any flames get out of control I'll try to keep it in check until we're finished so as to minimize the damage to the park.” He blinked a few times before responding. “I like the plan Reina, but I don’t know how I’m even doing this. It just sort of happened. We can try though. Maybe if I concentrate on it, or get myself to be in the same mind-set that you're in at said moment, I can control it. This is all just so strange.”

Galen looked back to the liger. “But it happened during White Day as well.” He continued, his look turning into a glare the more he stared at the creature in front of them. “While I was around you, I saw a glimpse of what flashed through Kat’s mind. But I’m not sure what that has to do with it. Also, when I took my family crest off and gave it to you…that was when the stuff at the club began happening.” He looked back at her. “I’m not sure what to do or how to control it, but I can try to. I just might need a little help if I can't figure it out. We need to solve this though, and take care of our little problem over there.”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Closed Thread

Thread Information