AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 174 of 186 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 184 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

ooc: Natalya not Kera

Natalya Growled at Kevin.
    "I am not one of your kind." She said matter of factly she refused to be clasified or put with any one she was a monster through and through. She watched at Kevin picked up the pace.
    She snorted at the fighting thing tomorrow how was she dragged into this.
    She stayed by Jericho not in any hurry to Go crazy by the smell or sight of blood.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

“You are a man who is used to this! I am not! So give me a moment if you please!!”

Oneo's angry outburst seemed to fade away after these words. She looked exhausted again after the night's events. Horrified, Stephen watched as she began to cradle her head in her arms as though it pained her too much to otherwise hold it up. He wanted to do something for her, anything, but before he could she looked up again. Her eyes were the color of the sea.

Feeling as though there was lead in the pit of his stomach, Stephen pulled Oneo to him in a soft embrace. He hadn't been aware of just how great a toll the battle at the zoo had taken on her. She had received many scrapes and bruises, he assumed, and had even gotten her wings mangled by an orca.

"Oneo, are you in pain? Are there any wounds I can heal for you?"

He looked into her eyes despite that it pained him to do so. She had such a sad and melancholy expression on her face, and he could only guess at why. Perhaps she regretted the kiss? Stephen's insides churned at the thought, and he broke eye contact with her.

He started to take a bit of a stroll on the beach, walking along the water's edge and looking out at the vastness of the ocean. This was Kopak Island, a place teeming with shifters, more so than any other place in the world. It was ultimately what brought him here, his research involving a possible connection between the shifters and the kopak trees. Still, he hadn't imagined that he would come across another shifter, and certainly not a whole hoard of them!

Yet he was drawn to them, to all the shifters, and he didn't know why. He couldn't walk away from Carlos and the others even though he would have very much liked to. And he couldn't walk away from Oneo. He turned back to face her.

"Shall we go inside? Carlos seems eager for the 'information' we have." He tilted his head as he looked at her and, feeling his heart flutter, held out his hand for her to take.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

OOC: x.x; These two are so cute...I had to state that.)

Arms then coming about her, her attention shifted back to Stephen, bringing her into a hug helped her get a grip. Everyone else was taking this just fine, why was she the one to break down now?

Sighing a final time her arm came up, resting a hand upon Stephens forearm and giving a small squeeze. Just as before her body relaxed, leaning into him a little, as much as the folds of her wings would allow, her voice becoming softer.

“No…I’m…I’m fine. S-sorry, about that, it won’t happen again.”

Her gaze held his own until he looked away, the male then walking from her, as if bringing himself into thought. For herself it was rather thoughtless to make him worry again, thinking that over her gaze would drink him in, eyes scanning from his feet upward, the smile from before sub-consciously returning as he’d turn about, coming to her once more.

“Ah. Yes, that would be…best to do for now…”

She trailed off, her eyes dropping to his waiting hand, feeling more and more like she was one of her books…well, without the animals trying to kill them all.

With the smile keeping her lips lifted she’d take his hands, fingers weaving between his own naturally.

“Must not keep the master waiting…”

Her smile grew further still as they walked back to the house, her wings trailing two lines either side of her footprints as they remained folded and relaxed.
    Kiii!~

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria had just been relaxing on the couch, drifting in and out of sleep. However, when Carlos had yelled, Miria jumped in her seat and blinked a few times blankly.

"I'm up. I'm up. I swear I didn't fall asleep." Miria was a terrible liar but she thought she would try to lie and see if she could get away with it.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Mizuko, Ichigo, Rem and Bama.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuko Riko Imimoshi View Post
    Mizuko watched the shadow dodge her water and send a wave of energy back towards her. She sent a wave of water at the energy. The energy was slowed for the shortest second then it made the water disappear. "These guys are tough." She waited for it to come closer then jumped into the tree to dodge it.
    Vallissa hissed. This sucked- her claws were starting to hurt from fighting, and added on to the multiple cuts from the razors[?] (albeit small that they were), she really wasn't in the best condition; she would need blood soon. Vlyssa wished she could go get her weapons-- they were hidden under a short tree that was about a hundred feet away-- but Mizuko wouldn't be able to hold these creatures off without her, and Frost wasn't doing anything; not anything to help, anyway.
    She quietly snuck up on one of the shadows with the quickest speed she could muster (her black gothic clothes helped to disguise her), and slit its throat. Blood sprayed all over her being; she licked at it, but it didn't help; apparently it wasn't human, and the taste was...

...eww. She definitely needed her weapons now.

"Frost!" Vlyssa near glared at the shifter, who was hesitating. "Help Mizuko, I need to go get my stuff!"

And she disappeared into the darkness.
    Last edited by Rei; 08-17-2009 at 11:17 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Yuki~
    her nose tingled , she smelt someone with the same insanity she had , and a shifter to boot. it vaguely worried her.
    she flew down to behind a building , around the corner she listened to the girl arguing with herself.
    "so , how long do you think you can resist before you change into your persona ?" she laughed maniacally.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

No sooner had she arrived on the scene was “Aamira” already being confronted by somebody.

‘Who the hell do they think they are?’ She began thinking to herself as various forms of possible death preceded to form in her mind.

Aamira gasped from within her mind.

‘Maybe said individual can help!She said enthusiastically, wanting to get out of the concave that was her alternate’s mind.

"So, how long do you think you can resist before you change into your persona?" she laughed maniacally.

Aamira frowned at the response. She was clearly expecting some help, but due to the lack of reason and rationality that would now be pursued by both parties, in Layman’s Terms, Aamira was screwed.

“Hmm…” Her alternate began, “-well she is pretty weak currently, so I am sure I can last a while.” She grinned wickedly then, containing the sudden burst of adrenaline that began to pump through her veins.

“So where shall we begin first…partner?” She asked, holding her hand out to the strange, yet devious girl in front of her—her smirk deepening.

The fire of excitement burned blatant to see in the depths of her eyes.

Normally people would be afraid of people such as this, but not Aamira's alternate... After all, she did in fact see it coming.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

One down. Five left. four enemy contacts. The shadows all retreated when one was struck down. Taking only a moment to glance at one another their silent communication was simple, and sweet, silent, and focused. Then......

They all seperated. Three dashed after the girl while two stayed to fight the remaining active fighters, the water goddes, and the young boy.

In formation they moved. Firing beam after beam at the young shifter. It was quite easy to track something with your scent across it. They jumped from the trees to the ground, and back up. Keeping there moveements unpredictable while dealing heavy damage. They forest was lite up like a fire cracker. New flames being born with each strike of energy, released from the fleeting shadows as they attempted to swarm the girl, all coming down around her firing a single shot. Faster, and stronger then the rest.

Back at the clearing, as it was now thanks to the destrcution of the shadows advances, two shadows stood side by side. Both turned facing the remaining two. With one's condition unknown, and one being tracked, and attackedby three of their brothers, they seemed to feeeel perfectly fine. So they held their hands up, one left and one right's hand. And a familiar black light began to collect in the form of thin stripes along their forearms, and legs. Appearing to float right above the skin, or whateverthe shadws arm was made of. The thin stripes then took shape. Forming several spears of black light. They only nodded to one another, and dashed forward. The one on the left dashing to his left, and the right cutting right, then both jumped, and split up. both disappearing into the forest around. The continuing growing flames growing only stronger as the flames spread. As of now there was a large ccloud of black smoke across the forest. Making the very air they were all breathing fatal. If it wasn't a shadow that would kill them it would be the ever growing dangerous toxic air.

Nevertheless, they swung back around, and came jumping from the tress behind, and before the water goddes. The one behind swinging its leg around, and coming across with a powerful roundhouse. The one before her came with a dark energy coated sucker punch. Both trying to connect with there powerful physical attacks.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

A Silence pierced the silence, overlapping and shushing its way into Samael's mind. The raging quiver began to slow, the tuning-fork hum beginning to fade. The world look the same as it had before... some people were missing but Samael, nor anyone else, noticed. Eventually, the silence bent itself back into sound, the gentle sound of Madison's singing.

Samael look up and let go of his head, letting the numbness of the moment overtake him.

---

Frederic knew what Star meant and who she was referring to but pretended he didn't, "W-what do you... mean?" he asked, "You...of all p-p-people... shouldn't know... I am...a-alone. There is n-no one, for me." his tone was sculpted around despair and sadness, a primal aching combined with a rational conclusion. A miserable blend of fact and feeling.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked at Zephyr, a little surprised by his change in clothing. She snapped her attention back to what was going on and walked to the truck of the car. She shifted the items inside around, looking for a suitcase. “I’m not sure my Grandmother would carry one, let alone have one lying around in the car. Although, it wouldn’t surprise me if she did.”

There was a lot more in the truck then she had expect and finally, she decided on a something that was similar to a briefcase and she handed it to Zephyr, “I hope this works. It’s all I could find.”

She fixed her shirt and ran her fingers through her hair to make it neater. She had had a rough day but she couldn’t let it look like she did. She wanted to look as unsuspecting as she could..With her look, if she didn’t, things would turn out worse.

“So, this friend of yours? Do you think he’ll help us or not?” She looked at Zephyr, hoping that the answer would be in favor of them. “If not, I’ve got another plan to work with but, it’s not that great. So, honestly, I’d like it if I didn’t have to resort to it unless it was the last choice we have.” She blushed a little. “I’m not really good at coming up with plans of mine own. They usually turn out bad. That’s why I usually leave it to someone else.”

She looked at that ground, “So, what do you think? Should I keep things so my plan can still work?”

-

(ooc: this is for mainly for RayCaptain)

Jez watched Kevin as he ran off towards the major part of the city. She let out a deep breath as she looked at Jericho and Natalya with an annoyed look, “Look, the only reason I’m involved with this is because my sister was threatened. Threatening her is threatening me, and I’m not going to stand for it. So, don’t go thinking I’m helping you or Kevin. I’m helping myself.”

She shifted, the dress she had on turning into the exact same outfit as Hana’s. The only difference was the blood red color. She kept the energy around her close, feeling it give off a heat. She knew that she would need it sooner or later, and she wanted it ready.

“Well, if you’re going to help, you’ll know where we are.” She looked Jericho in the eyes. She could hear the thoughts in his head and let a smirk form on her lips. “My sister had something to go to the involves me and her. But, you know, being dead and all, I wouldn’t be much help. So, I thought I’d give my help to some other cause that benefits me.”

She stepped closer, “You might not mind the death and killing. Everybody is different. But if this doesn’t turn out right, I’m holding you personally responsible. Then, you’ll have me and Kevin to deal with. I’m not sure how that would turn out. I don’t hold back when I don’t have to. And Hana’s not around to stop me.” She pushed the hair from her face and smiled, satisfied with her threat. She was sure that he wouldn’t take it seriously, but she needed to draw the line somewhere.

With that being said, she transported herself to where Kevin was.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC- Sorry for the lateness. My stupid computer has been glitchy.)

Willow stood in a corner of the room. She had been looking for Stephan to make sure he was okay after his run along the van and had seen him and Oneo kissing by the beach. It had looked so perfect, so beautiful, and her heart pounded with jealousy and something else that felt quite like sadness.

As Carlos called everyone to attention, Willow drew into herself, curling her legs up to her chest. She fixed her skirt so no one would see anything before wrapping her arms around her knees and resting her head. She didn't know why she felt the way she did. She should be happy for Oneo and Stephan. But her heart continued to pound.

As everyone started piling in to listen, Willow fixed her face to a placid mask and glassy eyes as she waited to be released so she could go wash everything- the filth, the stress, her emotions- away in a steaming hot shower.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

(OOC: I dont mind long posts )

the scene was getting even more dangerous. before Galen went off into the crowd he gave Reina an necklace with his family crest on it..and said that it should keep her safe..she smiled on the inside not being one to put her faith in trinkets but if Galen said it would help she'd belive him.

He went off into the crowd until she couldn't see him anymore. It was a while before anything else besides the confusion and wierdnest caught her attention... but a burst of silence overcame the crowd for a spilt second and then it could loud again..she started searching for the voice that made the shout..it ssounded like the girl that was screaming at first..

Starting to focus on the stage now her attention was diverted by a horrible sight. it was Galen crawling back from out of the crowd..something was wrong with him..he was holding his head and leaning over as he dragged himself back over to where she was. what could be wrong did someone hit him? she asked stepping forward to meet him.

“Reina…” He whispered, “-we need to leave. Something…something is happening. Something is wrong with me…something is wrong here…everywhere. W-We need to…go…now!” Then he slipped further away from his reality and deeper into the blackened veil of his unconscious mind. He said one thing before being gone completely though. One thing, and his one last hope for help since not even he himself knew what was going on. “Madison…” Then the stark black background of his faded existence had finally taken over…everything.

he fell over and Reina immediately slid down onto the floor to cushion his head with her legs. she looked at him but his expression was distance he wasn't there at all. what's wrong with him she thought? as she tried to pull him further up on her so that he was leaning against her and not lying on the floor.

She held onto the crest he had given her. remembering what he had said about it protecting him. what if its my foult she thought? Suppose something went wrong when he gave me this..He wanted to keep me safe but what if that put him in more danger...

she tried standing up with him. By that time the girl on the stage had started singing and evryone was distracted by the music. Reina knew she had to get Galen outside. that was th elast thing he asked of her before he blacked out. She managed to pull him up. but he was taller than she was so he was a little hard to move with.

she started walking towards the exit..we'll be fine she said to him. i'll get you out of here. and i looks like that girl is getting control of the crowd so we dont have to stay. she struggled a little with their diffrence in size and weight but as she moved closer to the exit her strength was coming back, cause she was systematically putting more distance between her and samael.

by the time she pushed the exit door to get outside the girl was asking for song requests. When they got onto the side walk she headed straight for the park.. there are benches there and she could rest while she tries to revive Galen..Maybe being away from that place will help.

she sat on the first set of benches in the park it was about three feet from the park gates. she rested Galen on the bench and she sat beside him...I hope you come back to me soon, she kissed his lips and sat hi shead down in her lap...I hope your not too hurt...Maybe when you wake up we can go home for a while, i'm very tired and I know you'll need to recover properly from whatever this is......

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho narrowed his eyes but kept his gaze straight ahead. It was all he could do really seeing as how exploding at Natalya, Jez, or Kevin made no sense. Not that Jericho ever used 'sense' but still. It was a 'pleasent' suprise that Natalya decided to hang back and not rush on with the other two. Out of the three he'd had preffered her to stay back.

"So why don't you just run on up ahead? I mean if you're military then it should be your job to defend people right?" He didn't really care for an answer, just trying to make conversation. It wouldn't be long before they found Yuki and ended her little playtime once and for all, "Oh well I'm glad you didn't go on up ahead...I guess..."

He walked on with his arms folded as usual. The way he saw it, if Jez and Kevin found the demon girl first, he might be able to skip all the drama and get right in on the fighting. Jericho wasn't that keen on this whole set up fighting thing that Kevin had thought up. In fact, if Jericho thought he could get in a cheap shot near the end of this battle he would.

"So Natalya... I guess you were sent for a reason to Orochi's manor and it wasn't to save him," The expression on his face was fairly neutral, guessing that she wouldn't tell all of her secrets but it was worth a shot.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony went into the hospital to check out how bad it was. As he was walking around he saw a report on a nearby TV. Something was going down but he wasn't sure if it was connected to the numerous of people in the hospital. He walked over to the nearest phone booth and looked up numbers in the book and the numbers in his cell phone. All he wanted to do now is to rest. He found a chair that wasn't occupied and sat in it.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    One down. Five left. four enemy contacts. The shadows all retreated when one was struck down. Taking only a moment to glance at one another their silent communication was simple, and sweet, silent, and focused. Then......

They all seperated. Three dashed after the girl while two stayed to fight the remaining active fighters, the water goddes, and the young boy.

In formation they moved. Firing beam after beam at the young shifter. It was quite easy to track something with your scent across it. They jumped from the trees to the ground, and back up. Keeping there moveements unpredictable while dealing heavy damage. They forest was lite up like a fire cracker. New flames being born with each strike of energy, released from the fleeting shadows as they attempted to swarm the girl, all coming down around her firing a single shot. Faster, and stronger then the rest.

Back at the clearing, as it was now thanks to the destrcution of the shadows advances, two shadows stood side by side. Both turned facing the remaining two. With one's condition unknown, and one being tracked, and attackedby three of their brothers, they seemed to feeeel perfectly fine. So they held their hands up, one left and one right's hand. And a familiar black light began to collect in the form of thin stripes along their forearms, and legs. Appearing to float right above the skin, or whateverthe shadws arm was made of. The thin stripes then took shape. Forming several spears of black light. They only nodded to one another, and dashed forward. The one on the left dashing to his left, and the right cutting right, then both jumped, and split up. both disappearing into the forest around. The continuing growing flames growing only stronger as the flames spread. As of now there was a large ccloud of black smoke across the forest. Making the very air they were all breathing fatal. If it wasn't a shadow that would kill them it would be the ever growing dangerous toxic air.

Nevertheless, they swung back around, and came jumping from the tress behind, and before the water goddes. The one behind swinging its leg around, and coming across with a powerful roundhouse. The one before her came with a dark energy coated sucker punch. Both trying to connect with there powerful physical attacks.
    Mizuko sent a few waves of water at the flames that were growing. She also sent water to clear the air but it wouldn't last long. Mizuko watched Vlyssa run off and the shadows follow her. She looked around for Frost but he was no where to be found. She yelled, "Frost! A little help would be nice!" She saw the two shadows come for her. She knew she wouldn't be able to dodge both attacks so she waited for them to come closer, then she jumped in the air. She slashed her sword in the air and sent water balls towards the shadows to distract them. She did a flip and landed behind one of the shadows. She stabbed him in the back and twisted the blade. The shadow dropped to his knees and she pulled the blade out. Mizuko kicked the shadow away from her. She said something and her sword glowed blue and water washed away the blood on the blade. "One left." Mizuko ran towards the last shadow with both hands on her sword. When she got close to him she lifted her sword and brought it down aiming for his left shoulder.
    Sig made by: sev121993

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Another down. These shifters were quite potent in their fighting skills. The water goddess herself proved to be able to handle herself well against the odds. However she wasn't anything special. Her abilities on the other hand were. So the shadow only lifted it's left arm, and blocked the blade. HIs arm serving to hold the blade still as dark light began to circle, and enclose it. The shadow only used it's other hand, and drew it back. Opening it's palm, and tilting it's head so it was staring right at her. If she looked closely into the shrod of shadows she could see the sadistic grin across the shadows face, and two black eyes. both glowing with the same energy as the one that was forming in his open right palm.

"End........."

The sizzling began again only this time it gave off a brightly colored red after shadow. Black lined with red, the shadow only grinned, and closed it's fist punching directly forward, as they were now in a type of blade to arm lock, coming with enough force, and raw power to punch rite through the girl, only laughing as the point blank range attack came for it's target. Getting away from this attack was near impossible, not without suffering some major damage. She would have to choose to leave her sword or take the fury of his blow. No matter what he won.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Hand in hand, Stephen led Oneo back up to the beach house. They walked over the threshold to find a large group of people crowding around in expectation of some great discussion. Carlos was at the forefront of it all; he drinking a shot of something that looked like whiskey and looking irritable.

Stephen tried to find a seat out of as many people's view as possible. He gave Oneo's hand a light squeeze just to let her know to follow him. As he looked about the room, he saw Willow sitting a little away from the group, her knees brought up on her seat next to her chest. She looked very sad. Stephen frowned, wondering if it would be better to go with Oneo and try to cheer her up or to let her be alone. He wasn't sure.

He turned back to speak to Oneo.

"Hey, I'm going to talk to Willow, alright? She's a new shifter and confused...I think she could really use a friend right now to help guide her. Is that ok?"

He smiled at Oneo. Bringing their held hands level with his shoulders, he tilted his head down and kissed the back of her hand gently. When he let go of it he was blushing, and he turned away to save himself the embarrassment.

"Are you alright?" he asked Willow softly. He wasn't sure he knew exactly why she was upset or if he was helping or hurting, but he had to try. "Er...can I sit with you?"

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Keeping her wings as tight in as possible she’d manage to fit through the door, her eyes shifting about the room, also tying to find a place to settle when Stephen squeezing her hand brought her attention to him, following his gaze and seeing Willow sitting alone, telling by the girls expression she was troubled by something, herself about to move to her, but she was beaten to it by the man at her side.

“Ah…no, please go to her. I can see she is not…happy…”

She trailed off as the man then leaned over and kissed the back of her hand before stepping away, leaving her a little flustered again, the gesture just as romantic as the last.

Clearing her throat some she’d then step aside, bringing herself along to lean against the wall, with her wings out and so big she wouldn’t be able to settle upon a seat, even if she wanted to.

Now settled her arms folded under her chest, bare toes curling as she’d await this meeting to begin.
    Kiii!~

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Natalya Smiled at Jericho and then dropped her head.
    "I choose not to run up ahead one most likely i would cause more harm then good and two this seems personal to some level and i have no real intel on what is going on so why rush into things." She said with a shrug the smell of blood was getting stronger but talking was calming her nerves alot. Natalya looked straight ahead of her while she talked.
    "I guess you could say im in the military but im more government. I work with Delta Force but thats about all i can tell you on that." A gust of wind blow by bringing the smell of smoke so strong it made natalya's eyes water. At Jericho's next words Natalya had to laugh.
    "You only perfure me over those to because im not loud and annoying." Natalya smiles again at the small laugh. Natalya shrugged at what Jericho said last.
    "Your right i wasnt there to Save him just worked out wel is all. I was there to ask for your help accually. My team you could say is looking for gifted people to help save lives from errant shifters." Natalya shugged again not really concerned. Her head was starting to pound from the smell of blood and the increased tension that she felt in the air. Her phone decided at the time to start vibrating in her pocket almost scaring her half to death. She pulled it out of her pocket and looked at the screen she didnt answer and texted to the caller 2 words
    'in progress' with that Natalya closed her phone and stuffed it in her pocket and kept her eyes forward as if the call never happened. Natalya kept her eyes infront of her to see ahead incase she could spot anything out of the normal. With that though natalya laughed out loud.
    "Jericho..What does Normal mean these days? Your a fighter...a surviver maybe you could tell me." She asked in thought.
    Last edited by Kera; 08-17-2009 at 04:48 PM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

"....Tsk!" A few of the shadows followed her, even now. She couldn't leave Mizuko for long...she was sure it would be trouble. Spinning gracefully to an abrupt stop, Vlyssa turned around and eyed them. They moved fast...she would have to use her fangs. She bared them now; they glimmered bone white underneath the moonlight, and a low snarl erupted from her throat.
    They were really pissing her off. They were fast, but she was faster.
    Moving now, in the graceful, irregular pattern in which they themselves moved in and favoured, she quickly grabbed hold of them. "Going somewhere?" She whispered into their ears.
    In a beautiful spray of blood and tendon, she ripped their throats out.

Her eyes now glowed crimson, the bloodthirst still strong even though she was covered in blood. "Haaa..." Vlyssa's breath came in gasps, warm fog that warmed the cold night air. She needed blood.
    Loping off in the direction of her weapons, she heard Mizuko kill the last of those creatures off. She would be fine, then. And Vlyssa would get her weapons, regardless.
    Last edited by Rei; 08-17-2009 at 11:18 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Going somewhere was not the phrase you should have choosen. Child."

A shadow. This one slightly taller then the rest stepped from sheer nothingness. His arua much more dangerous. The dakrness surrounding him much more potent, and thick, almost making a type of second skin around him. It stood in a relaxed pousture, nothing like the others they seemed to be ready to fight. They were alone. The two of them, and the shadow only rised his hand, and pulled his hood back. Revealing the face of a beautiful man. A scar from his chin to his eye, and long black ahir. Flowing down to his waist. He stood with a elgant feel to him. Eyeing the girl slightly before speaking again.

"I knew someone just like you. Someone that needed blood. Lived off of it, and needed it to keep her power. She changed me. Changed me into something that I will never forget. She shanged me into a Murderer. So i shall kill of her kind. Shifters, much like yourself. So what do you say, will you fight me."

The man slid his left foot back, and took a stance. Placing his right hand before his left, and recoiling his left in a fist. Watching, and waiting. He would prove to be a much better challenge then the other shadows.

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    Another down. These shifters were quite potent in their fighting skills. The water goddess herself proved to be able to handle herself well against the odds. However she wasn't anything special. Her abilities on the other hand were. So the shadow only lifted it's left arm, and blocked the blade. HIs arm serving to hold the blade still as dark light began to circle, and enclose it. The shadow only used it's other hand, and drew it back. Opening it's palm, and tilting it's head so it was staring right at her. If she looked closely into the shrod of shadows she could see the sadistic grin across the shadows face, and two black eyes. both glowing with the same energy as the one that was forming in his open right palm.

"End........."

The sizzling began again only this time it gave off a brightly colored red after shadow. Black lined with red, the shadow only grinned, and closed it's fist punching directly forward, as they were now in a type of blade to arm lock, coming with enough force, and raw power to punch rite through the girl, only laughing as the point blank range attack came for it's target. Getting away from this attack was near impossible, not without suffering some major damage. She would have to choose to leave her sword or take the fury of his blow. No matter what he won.
    Mizuko thought about her options. They weren't good. She didn't want to leave her sword but she had no choice. She would get it later. She released a wave of water before she let go of the sword. Then she jumped back and shot water balls to try and block some on the impact of the blow. As she shot them she backed away trying to put distance between them.
    Sig made by: sev121993

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Alright let's get started you guys."

Carlos found a large notepad and a pen and got ready to write.

"I've set this up so we could collect what everybody knows about the zoo incident. Originally, Anthony and I were sent by Kevin to investigate some random animal attacks. We were the first to be attacked by the orcas, myself being the first between the two of us. I noticed that they have some sort of cloaking ability they use when not attacking. Other than that, they are massive animals as typical orcas would be. Then there was the little catgirl thing and the jet not to mention the Tasmanian Devils attacking us as well. Oneo, you seem to play a vital role in this meeting. You worked as an employee for the zoo, yes? Can you tell me the diet regiment the Orcas and Devils were placed on?"

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

There was a raised eyebrow on Jericho the entire time Natalya spoke, "Well it might be personal but I'm sure ghost and fleabag would love some help. You couldn't do any worse then I did my first time with Yuki," He groaned and rolled his eyes, "Remember one thing if you do fight. She has no sense of conviction. There are humans... there are shifters... then there are demons," The sky started to darken from the smoke in the air, casting down an unusual darkness.

The darkness of the sky cast down shadows upon Jericho's face, making his eyes seem even brighter then usual. He clenched his fist at Natalya's question, "Normal means a few simple things. It means that you march to the beat of the drums of the damned. Normal means that you fall into the steady decay of life's grip," He picked up the pace towards the city, even he caught sent of the blood, "Normal means that you sin like all the others without fear of persecution and that's why I'm here!" The 'god' inside him could wait no longer and Roivas Jericho's persona was brought forth.

He felt his veins open and let the dark aura slip out and engulf the area around him. It was time to cast judgement once again and without another thought he leapt high into the air. Jericho's almost white eyes searched for the girl. It was no use, the city was just too vast, "Well if I can't go to her... She will come to me," The building Roivas landed on was now doomed, both of his hands in tight fists and a psychotic smirk brought on by his persona. With another jump, the near 6 foot god came down on the building and it nearly exploded. The shockwave of the collapsing building blew out windows of parked cars and buildings all around, "Ooooh demon...hehe...I know you're out there little brat and I intend to have your head,"
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 08-17-2009 at 07:57 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    Frederic knew what Star meant and who she was referring to but pretended he didn't, "W-what do you... mean?" he asked, "You...of all p-p-people... shouldn't know... I am...a-alone. There is n-no one, for me." his tone was sculpted around despair and sadness, a primal aching combined with a rational conclusion. A miserable blend of fact and feeling.
    Star shook her head, "You need not lie." She looked away to the horizon. "You are not alone Frederick. You have never been. If it were so...You'd never had met her. The girl I saw..." She tried to suppress a sob. But she loved him so without a doubt she ran to him and wrapped her arms about him, "Please, please forgive this foolish, stupid girl. This girl who has bene to proud and ignorant to admit what she feels..." She buried her face on his neck. "I love you..." her voice was a mere whisper. "Even if you don't...I love you..."

Closed Thread

Thread Information