AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 172 of 186 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 182 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Vlyssa could sense the shifter's fear.
    But whatever it was in the woods didn't seemt o have any malicious intent; even if it did, she was sure that they would be able to fight it off, so she turned back to the help that she had been requesting.

"Strange things have been happening to me," Vlyssa explained to Mizuko. "I started developing abilities some time ago, although I don't know how or why...in the beginning I thought I was human, but then the fangs started to grow; my father, I don't know if he knows anything about it, he's never told me, and now..."

Tears started to cloud her eyes. Weakness. What she'd always hated.

Deciding that she sounded too emotional, she changed her tone of voice, becoming business-like all of a sudden. "So I need your help to find out what's happening to me. I have theories, of course; it all seems very vampire-like to me, but I'd like a second opinion.

Straightening her stance, she waited for Mizuko's reply.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Frost stared at the girl.
    "Who's out there?"
    Frost turned bright pink. It was going to seem really stupid. It wasn't the shadows he was afraid, all though they did seem very frightening themselves. He took a deep breathe before contemplating if he should say it. He wasn't very good at talking to people. It was well very hard for him.
    "I um....when I was a kid....I um....in this forest lives the boogeyman," Frost said, "And I'm serious he was the boogeyman.....he chooses his children prey and he'll always hunt them....that's why I don't ever travel in this place any more...I'm being serious."
    Frost turned pink realizing how ridiculous that sounded. He hid his face and mumbled, "Sorry that was stupid."

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"..."

Silence prevaled in the clearing.

"A boogeyman?" Vallissa thought. Inwardly, she almost laughed. But seeing the frightened expression on Frost's face, she stopped herself.
    "It was probably something else, like the creatures that caused what happened in this town years ago..."

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The shadow slowly backed away not taking his eyes off the group. When called to it only stood still. Then..... it made its way into the light of the moon. Before tthese people would stand a type of dark hero. His face was hidden in darkness as was his body, drapped in black. Even tho' they couldnt see his face they could probably feel the cold icey stare of his eyes. And in the same fashion of darkness his voice was mellow and collected.
    "c.....c.....CLAUX!!!!!!"
    His voice rang out in a type of shriek of pain. The wind voilently whipped about' kicking up a dust cloud large enough to bring visability to a stand still. In the confused of the situation the shadow would have disappeared. And as the smoke and dust cleared the group would be face with an empty space. Some maybe not aware of the danger above.
    But right now were going to bring this to a stand still. What was this ceature? Man? Beast? Lost soul? What??? From no where it shows up blank as darkness with no name. However the pain it feels is real. What it longs for his justice. Will it be able to get it's point across?
    Now back at the sence the red glow of flames was wrong. The truck in flames as the shadow came dash across toward the earth mover. It had attacked in the blinding confusion of its self made dust cloud. Using it to charge what had seemed to be a black colored laser that cut through the truck like butter. The resulting huge explosion was enough to hopefully knock a few out or get some out of the way.a few tress around the truckd area were on fire as well. The forest being lite up like a christnas tree. Nevertheless, the shadow came down from its beginning attack and wasted no time. Not giving them the chance to ready themselves. So he rushed the large first. Jumping into the air and rotating its body recoiling it left leg and when close enough releasing it full force directly for the mans neck. However as it turned its body for the said motion black rings would develope around its wrist,ankles, and several above its crown(head). As the above spoken motion was released,the kick that is, the rings would fire outward toward the remaining group members.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

The clearing literally exploded, starting with the truck.
    What appeared to be a dust cloud seemingly floated into her peripheral vision, then flames burst out of nowhere, nearly engulfing her, but Vlyssa managed to kick off from the ground in time; grabbing Mizuko and Frost at the same time. Hans she couldn't handle, he was too far away...she saw the shadow cut across the clearing to him, almost impossibly fast, too fast for her to reach him.

Rings of fire literally chased her; Vallissa thought she saw water shoot out from Mizuko's hands, helping the situation a little. Frost was limp in her arms. At a safe distance, she landed on a tree, setting those that were her friends now down on the broad bough beside her. The destruction raged, crimson, blood-red flames licking the barks of the trees, a charred, burning smell; stronger than before.

Vlyssa didn't know how Hans was doing, she just hoped that he would be okay. She wished that she'd been able to save him like he saved her, but the fire was too great for even her healing abilities to handle.

Not far off, a snarl sounded behind her. She spun around.

"...Not more trouble..."

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

"I'll help you Vlyssa. We'll figure out what is going on with you." Looks at Frost. "A boogeyman? Hmmm..."
    Before she could finish her thought there was a huge explosion. Mizuko was grabbed by Vlyssa and set in a tree. "What the..." Mizuko shot water on the fire trying to calm it. She noticed the Shadow but he disappeared. She continued to shoot water out of her hands and towards the flames at the bottom of tree. Mizuko heard Vlyssa growl and turned her head toward her. "More trouble?"
    Last edited by Mizuko Riko Imimoshi; 08-14-2009 at 05:38 PM.
    Sig made by: sev121993

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Moi cha, ah'ma 'bout dead. We bof' covered in blood an' nas', 'da car won' go no'mo, an'ah could really use ah' nap. ow 'bout we don' take'ah shower, call 'ah cap, an' grab 'ah bite ta' eat from 'da kitchen? Cab get here an' we go. 'dats if 'dare are any cabs running."

"I know were all tired but..." Miria sighed and looked at the door. Should I run out the door alone and just regroup with Carlos? But, I can't just leave them. She picked up her cell phone and dialed Carlos' number.

"Hey, Carlos? Everyone is very much exhausted and it seems no one wants to move from here. What's the plan?

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Give me your location and I will head there instead. Kevin is normally the Alpha male in ops like this but that wolf isn't here. I'm the next wolf down in his chain of command. Besides, I have a proposition for the other wolf."

Carlos was not going to give up yet. He needed a plan to take effect but he needed more data.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

While Miria was busy making her calls, Jean slipped away and took a quick shower. Or at least it was suppose to be quick. The steaming hot water falling over his sore and aching body felt so good he just stood there. His muscles slowly relaxed as the water worked the gore and grime off of him.

Finally he stumbled out and walked to his room, pulling out some clean cloths and getting dressed. A glance in the mirror showed that now he only looked exhausted instead of half dead. But he knew his powers were nearly burned out, could feel all the little pains and wounds that should have healed long ago, his energy burned out when it should have been nearly boundless.

He stumbles out and heads into the kitchen, throwing a large kettle on to heat before pouring himself a large glass of milk and chugging it down. He put on some rice and begin cooking up a quick little sauce with tomatos and sausage. It would be quick and filling. While the food was cooking, he threw some tea bags in a pitcher and pouring the water from the kettle over it, adding suger and lemon.

After looking over the food, he grabbed his phone and made a quick call. He spoke quietly in that strange language of his to someone for a few minutes, then hung up and went back to the food.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Give me your location and I will head there instead. Kevin is normally the Alpha male in ops like this but that wolf isn't here. I'm the next wolf down in his chain of command. Besides, I have a proposition for the other wolf."

"Alright. Do you know where Jean lives? He lives on the beach front." Miria sat on the couch and stretched for a second. She had seen Jean go into the kitchen but just stared at the ceiling, waiting to see if something would happen.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana paused as Ricky finished talking. She looked over at Zephyr and thought a moment. "You could help me get into the Bureau? That could really help. But, I think we should still us Ricky to help us, just in case. If he can get some information on the layout of the building just in case things don't work out or if we run out of choices."

Ricky gave her the directions to the building and Hana pulled the car back out onto the street and drove in silence for a while. Finally, she took a deep breath, "Thank you, for helping me. I know we just met and everything, but, I'm glad I have your help." She glanced over at Zephyr and smiled before turning her attention back to the road. "Are you sure you can help me? I mean, I'm prepared for anything at all."

They finally pulled up alongside the building and Hana turned off the car. She climbed out of the car and walked towards the building, running through all possible conclusions. She wasn't too sure she wanted the information she was going for but she knew that if she never found out what was going on, she'd never forgive herself.

"So," She looked at Zephyr a moment, "How are we doing this?"

----------

Jez quickly showered and put on the dress, still unsure if she was willing to go through with everything. Once she was ready, she walked out and pulled her hair away from her face.

Just as she got outside, Kevin asked if she knew anything about Orochi's residence. She thought about it but couldn't remember anything. There wasn't even anything left about it in Hana's memory. It was like her sister blocked everything out. No matter how hard Jez tried to bring up the memories, they got sucked away again.

Before she knew what was happening, Kevin was dragging her off to a house and began banging loudly on the door. Jez looked at him, a little surprised to see him acting that way.

"Kevin, listen. Are you sure you want to go through with this? I mean, they last time you two saw each other, you almost ended up dead and I was almost overtaken with my anger." She paused and cleared her throat, "Okay, so maybe I'm more worried about me losing control then you. I can't promise anything about freaking out at him if something goes wrong. Like I said, I have issues with my anger."

She looked at the door, growing impatient. Suddenly, she found herself banging on the door. "If I have to see him again, I want to get it over with." She clenched her fists, trying to stay calm. It was times like that that made Jez wish that Hana got more angry more often. If she had to blame anyone about putting her in that situation, it was Hana.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's okay, Jez but please keep in mind that I'm trying to get his help in dealing with this mutual thorn in our side. He and I know of the target and how brutal she can be. What he lacks in speed, he makes up for in power. I am the opposite and yet have more benefits due to my experiences than he does. He believes he is god. I would like him to show me what he can do by defeating the girl."

Kevin kept on banging on the door and continued...

"Only after the girl's death can he and I solve the final problem without regret."

=========================

"I'll be there shortly. Look for a man wearing a fedora and a trenchcoat. I tend to hide my appearance from the public as I don't want them seeing what happened to my face years ago."

Carlos hung up and transformed into a wolf, running into the woods. He knew where the beach front was. He just wanted to run, though. He hadn't ran for the hell of it for a long time so it felt refreshing. The wind brushing against his fur felt heavenly as he sped to that desired location on the beach.

He knocked on the door, fedora hiding his face, donning a trench coat. He waited for an answer.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria closed her phone and stretched on the couch. She leaned her head back on the couch and closed her eyes. So relaxing.... Miria began to doze off when she heard a knock at the door. She grumbled but went and answered the door. Miria recognized that the man at the door was Carlos.

"Come in and take a seat." She closed the door behind Carlos as he came in the house.

"What now Carlos?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos hung up his coat and sat. He whistled once and said,

"Everyone, get over here. We have much to discuss and plan out."

Carlos was a bit parched after the run so he looked at Miria and said,

"Could you do me a favor? If there is any whiskey from the '70s somewhere in here, can you ready a shot for me? I have a feeling this will be stressful."

Carlos smiled and waited for everyone to take their seats for the sharing of the information gathered.

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

((OOC: Sorry, I am leaving town for over a week, so I am getting Ted out of the story for a bit)).

Ted looked at everyone remaining, "I've been healed, I need to be alone for a bit. There was a lot of death there, and a lot of pain. Animal and human, I am going to walk for a bit. I'll grab a taxi when it feels better. I just need to be alone, to think. Normally I don't care about these things, but every single cut, every bruise, and every puncture, I felt. It was strange, fear, loathing, anger, all of it...."

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

OOC: Oh damn, I dunno why I kept thinking it was a van, sorry. xD

BIC:

The rest of the drive was fairly uneventful. This pleased Stephen as well, as he greatly enjoyed resting on the roof of the vehicle. He had just started to relax like the rest of his copycats when the car seemed to have arrived at their destination. People piled out silently, many appearing to just want to get some rest. He couldn't blame them.

The Stephen-copies disappeared in a wisp of black smoke, leaving only one shaggy cat. It jumped off the roof and landed gracefully on the sidewalk. He had been about to shift back into his human form, but he caught site of Oneo, who was standing slightly awkwardly away from everyone else. He wanted to cheer her up, and got a sudden idea. He trotted over noiselessly and wrapped himself around her legs, rubbing his head against her shin. He even mewed as adorably as he could.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho groaned and gave a low growl like sound. He wasn't mad, only annoyed. It had been a little while since Kevin and Jericho had spoken but not nearly long enough for him. The door to the room was ripped off the hinges and sent out the already smashed window as he walked, "I'm going to kill him, I'm going to kill him, I'm going to kill him," Was what he muttered all the way to the door, shoving butlers and maids out of the way as he went to the door.

He stood, eye twitching and eyes ablaze, staring at the door, "If I open this blasted door... I'm sending you and whoever is with you to hell you know?" Without warning he punted the door open and it went off into the air. There was Kevin and Jez, "Oh why are you with him? Nevermind... Alright fleabag what do you want?" This encounter was more like two neighbors who didn't like eachother then two people who had tried to rip eachother apart multiple times.
    ~The One and Only~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Reina seemed to walking with Galen as they made their way further into the crowd. The deeper in that they went the worse off everything seemed to be. This made Galen want to start heading back, but his instincts were getting the better of him. He wanted to see whom it was who could have let out those few screeches, and see if there were anything at all that he could do to help. Or was that just his perverted side talking…?

Galen sighed, not sure what to make of that. He liked Reina did he not? Then if so, why the thoughts that were going through his mind? Who knew really? But Galen wanted it to stop. But then again…old habits die hard. “Ahh.” Reina suddenly screamed as she was hit by something. In anger, Galen shoved at the person who had hit her, and Reina tightened her grip on his arm. He looked down at her then, worried. “I'm okay just keep going.” Galen nodded, but when he noticed that as they drew nearer to the speakers, they were drawing nearer to Samael as well.

This caused him to be a little hesitant, and he was now having second thought, regardless of the screeching that they heard. I mean that was all Reina had asked of him—to stay away from Samael, and there they were, going toward him. Just great… Galen thought to himself, not quite sure what to do exactly. Helping the girl would be the right thing to do, but that would be going against what he had said to Reina. Maybe they should just stop walking, turn around, and then head right back out of the club’s doors. That would save them a lot of trouble, and besides, Galen did not want to get into a fight anyway. Nobody nor nothing said that he would, but still…a fight was breaking loose, it had broken loose, the music was loud, bodies were flailing, and in general, a whole lot of crap was going down.

He didn’t ask for this. He did not even know why he was there at the club….other then Reina that was. What were the purposes, let alone intentions of going there anyway? Galen shook that from his head as they continued forward. As if she was reading his mind, Reina spoke up then again. “We have to find another place to walk.” She said to him before continuing, “I'm getting too close to Samael and as I am right now that’s very dangerous..” Galen nodded in agreement, but he did not know what to do.

The microphone was still making small static sounds as if it continued rolling around. “She might be near where the speakers are set up..maybe the mic is near her and that’s why she was so loud...which way do you think we should go? Reina asked as she tried to hold onto Galen.. she was weaker and was loosing her grip.... Galen stopped immediately after Reina was done speaking. Everything made sense then. “By the microphone?” He asked, quickly glancing toward were he had heard the static coming from.

“Reina…” He began, “-the microphone is in the same area Samael is. We would have to go over there anyway.” He stated before turning around to face her, holding her face in between his hands then whilst looking her in the eyes. “We can go somewhere for you to change back for the time being. Either that or I can try to keep you somewhere safe. Since I don’t have abilities, powers, or a shifting form I should be fine going near him…but I’m not concerned about that. I’m concerned about you, and I want to do what’s best for you. So we need to come up with something, even if that means me carrying you everywhere. We need to think,” he then tapped the side of her head with one of his fingers, “…besides, two heads are better then one.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

~yuki
    She began spinning in the air like a ballerina doing a pirouette ,she and her scythe began picking up speed until she became a blur. until she let the scythe go. it continued spinning unlike yuki, it flew through the air slicing everything it hit. it cut down three buildings before it was called back by yuki.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Mizuko, Bama, Rem-

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuko Riko Imimoshi View Post
    "I'll help you Vlyssa. We'll figure out what is going on with you." Looks at Frost. "A boogeyman? Hmmm..."
    Before she could finish her thought there was a huge explosion. Mizuko was grabbed by Vlyssa and set in a tree. "What the..." Mizuko shot water on the fire trying to calm it. She noticed the Shadow but he disappeared. She continued to shoot water out of her hands and towards the flames at the bottom of tree. Mizuko heard Vlyssa growl and turned her head toward her. "More trouble?"
    They came.

From the wild snarls behind her, Vlyssa knew what they were. Shifters, wild ones; nothing like Frost. Dark hair covered their faces, (snouts, more like) and they were close, clawing the base of the tree they were on. She snarled; an inhuman sound.

"Wild shifters in Aoki forest...something must be going on. I thought that they were gone long ago!"

Inwardly she was rebuking herself for not having sensed them, for letting herself feel attached in the mere span of an hour or two. Never again, she swore. But now there were more important things to deal with.

Extending her claws, Vallissa leaped from the tree, into a bloodbath.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean stumbles out of the kitchen and notes that Carlos has showed up. He walks over and sets a tall glass of iced tea down in front of Miria, smiling tiredly and kissing her on the cheek.

He rubs his eyes and heads over to the little bar set up in the corner, walking around behind it and digging around. Standing back upright he sets out two bottles on it. One is Laphroaig 30 Year Old Single Islay Malt Scotch Whiskey and the other is Glenfiddich Solera Reserve.

"Da Glenfiddich b' only 15 year, bu' ah' like it mo'" he says. He sets a tumbler on the bar, drops three cubes of ice in it, and pours Carlos three fingers of Laphraig.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

From the ride back to now, Oneo hadn’t spoken a word. With too many thoughts filling her mind she was sure if she opened her mouth they’d all spill out. Even so with the ride as it was she couldn’t speak even if she wanted to

When they came to their destination she’d instantly leave the car, only stopping a little way by the beach upon realising her feet sinking into the sand, lifting her gaze up she’d glance about the beachfront, looking back to he others, then to the sea before her, letting out a sigh that lifted her shoulders and chest.

Though the moment of relaxing was cut short as she’d tense upon feeling something at her feet, quickly glancing down she’d see Stephen-cat weaving about her ankles before letting out the most adorable sound she’d ever heard.

“Hello…Stephen-cat.”

With a smile and a tinge of peach colouring her pale skin she’d drop herself to crouch. Knowing this was actually a man, a friend, yet him being in this form she couldn’t help her fingers smoothing over the top of his head, running to lightly scratch the back of his ears, her free and placing fingers under his chin in a light stroke.
    Last edited by animereality; 08-15-2009 at 09:15 AM.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

""Fleabag?" Is that any way to treat the man who has information for you? Listen, that little girl is doing it again. I was at the university campus for a bit because I smelled a heavy scent of blood. I noticed at least nine corpses, three with a name carved into them. One had mine, one had yours and one had Hana's. This woman is hellbent on killing the three of us, you and I especially. No matter where I go, I can smell blood nowadays. She has committed mass murder. Quite a powerful sin, don't you think? If you intend on stopping her, you will need my wolf's sense of smell for I can track where she goes."

Kevin took a drink from his flask and continued,

"Look, I know we've had our differences and our rivalry and I do want to settle the score but this threat takes priority. Once she is dealt with, only then can you and I not worry. We can kill each other without regret and we can both enjoy it. There is nothing I'd love more than a final fight to the death with you however there will be two things regarding that. One, we will each place a stipulation on the fight and two, we will fight when we are fully recovered. These stipulations will make the match more interesting, agreed?"

Kevin shifted into his black wolf form and said,

"You gonna help take her down? I want her gone before our fight."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 08-15-2009 at 01:57 PM.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen hadn't meant to startle Oneo, he was only trying to help. But she seemed to recovering quickly. He watched her bend down next to him, perhaps lured by the meow he had let out. There was a sincere smile on her face as she reached out her hand to pet him.

Suddenly the cat in Stephen took over, and he found himself closing his eyes and purring as she pet him. She scratched behind his ears and under his chin; it felt amazing. He moved a little closer to her and pushed his head against her hand for more pets. Everything was automatic for him, his responses were downright involuntary. But he didn't complain; a warmth in his chest told him that he was enjoying this more than he really ought to be, even if he was a cat at the moment.

Feeling a bit guilty, Stephen pulled away from Oneo's touch and shifted back into his human form. He looked at her, just looked, not really sure what he should say.

"So..." he began nervously, "I'm glad you're alright. You looked a bit sad out here, and I wanted to cheer you up. I hope I didn't disturb you."

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by NatsuNoAme View Post
    Mizuko, Bama, Rem-

They came.

From the wild snarls behind her, Vlyssa knew what they were. Shifters, wild ones; nothing like Frost. Dark hair covered their faces, (snouts, more like) and they were close, clawing the base of the tree they were on. She snarled; an inhuman sound.

"Wild shifters in Aoki forest...something must be going on. I thought that they were gone long ago!"

Inwardly she was rebuking herself for not having sensed them, for letting herself feel attached in the mere span of an hour or two. Never again, she swore. But now there were more important things to deal with.

Extending her claws, Vallissa leaped from the tree, into a bloodbath.
    "Wild shifters?!" Mizuko stopped spraying water and pulled out the hilt of her sword. She whispered something only she could understand and the hilt glowed a light blue. Then the blade slide out of the hilt and it also glowed. "Let's do this!" She jumped from the tree and joined the battle.
    Sig made by: sev121993

Closed Thread

Thread Information