AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 170 of 186 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 180 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen watched Carlos' last conscious moments. His words came out in bunches, punctuated by deep, rattling breaths. Stephen considered that the injured man may have gotten some blood in his lungs. Considering for a moment to attempt to heal the man, he heard one of the Tasmanian Devils give a blood-curdling cry. He wouldn't be able to heal, not in the thick of this battle.

Stephen tore his eyes away from Carlos. They fell instead on the ice that was rapidly encasing Willow's head. Horrified, he watched two blades form on the girl's head, giving her a rather unorthodox look. He stared at her slightly, not quite sure what to say.

Then all of a sudden Willow's hand touched Stephen's, and their fingers interlocked. He felt himself blush slightly as she rested her head against his shoulder gently. It seemed a unconscious move, for she kept her eyes closed and said nothing. Not sure what else to do, he held her to his body, believing that perhaps it was the comfort she sought. Her question of what to do seemed to be more to herself than him, and he wasn't sure if he should answer. But as the moments dragged, it felt awkward not replying.

"I think we should get out of here. There's nothing to be gained from being involved in this fight which doesn't involve us."

He didn't want to move yet, in case she took it that he would leave without her. In truth, he was unwilling to leave her, even if she wanted to stay here and give her life up for fate, for the roll of dice. And as the sounds of helicopters could be heard all around them, it seemed more and more likely that staying in the area was a very bad idea.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 08-10-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Member BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuko Riko Imimoshi View Post
    Looks at him. Let's go of the sword and looks towards the fire.
    "I'll help."
    Walks towards the fire and sticks my hands out. Water burts from them towards the fire.
    "This should do it."
    Hans nods, accepting the help without complaint, and returns to the task of spraying earth and dirt into the flames, between the two of them, the flames are swiftly managed. He looks at Mizuko, and pushes his fingers into the soil, releasing the earthen mass, returning to his human nature and straightening up, the iconic American tubby gamer. Double-shirted, shorts, sandals, hair in a ponytail down his back, and an easy smile. He walks back to the bed of the truck, and checks up on the girl he pulled out of the flames earlier.
    Yes, my avatar is Morgan Masseau from Macross+. Do you know how hard it is for me to find an anime character that actually -looks like me-?

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BamaPaganGamer View Post
    Hans nods, accepting the help without complaint, and returns to the task of spraying earth and dirt into the flames, between the two of them, the flames are swiftly managed. He looks at Mizuko, and pushes his fingers into the soil, releasing the earthen mass, returning to his human nature and straightening up, the iconic American tubby gamer. Double-shirted, shorts, sandals, hair in a ponytail down his back, and an easy smile. He walks back to the bed of the truck, and checks up on the girl he pulled out of the flames earlier.
    Finishes putting out the fire and walks over to Hans and the girl.
    "Is she ok?"
    Sig made by: sev121993

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Walking down the hallways Oneo was a sight to behold. Her wings large enough that she had to stoop down to fit through the doorways, blood still bright and fresh, sprayed from her hip to her forehead left a fading trail of drips across the floor.

Nudging a door open she’d set the woman onto a bed, casting a quick look about the Nurse office.

“Ah….do excuse me. Please look after her.”

She’d turn to leave, yet…spotting a window moved to the instead, opening it and stepping up on the ledge, glancing back once more with an apologetic smile.

“Ahm…forgive me.”

With that and a few screams from those in the room she’d drop out the window, the window and all others then shuddering as she took off, racing back to the zoo to land beside the fallen Orca.

Her feet thudded upon the ground just behind Stephen and Willow, folding her wings up she’d freeze in step, seeing the girl with her hand about his. Her body was leaning against his own. Feeling an unfamiliar and painful gripping at her chest she’d clear her throat, the glow switching off like a light as her wings folded in, the feathers falling away as before to scatter over the ground.

“What….what is happening now? With the uhm…with the others?”

Tilting her head aside she’d avert her gaze to the floor after speaking, aware that her expression had fallen, feeling her shoulders drop under the sudden weight after seeing them together.
    Kiii!~

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It felt really surreal for Stephen, who had rather gotten used to his solitary life as a bachelor, for there to be two pretty young girls seeming to vie for his attention. Oneo had returned, looking really flustered at the sight of him and Willow like that. Of course, outward appearances were such that, if he weren't himself, he would have rather thought he and Willow were dating.

"Ah, Oneo. Erm...is that blood?"

Stephen pointed at the red blotches that covered the clothes she was wearing. He knew that someone's had gotten on her earlier, but there was rather more there now than had previously been. He wondered (with a cold feeling in his lungs) if it was her own, and whether she could heal herself.

Member BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Finishes putting out the fire and walks over to Hans and the girl.
    "Is she ok?"
    Hans shrugs. "Looks like she'll live, but I'm no doctor." He looks over at Mizuko. "And you are?"
    Yes, my avatar is Morgan Masseau from Macross+. Do you know how hard it is for me to find an anime character that actually -looks like me-?

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Later that evening, Kiyoshi found herself and Arella in the cemetery, looking at nothing in particular, and just staring off into space as she let her thoughts consume her.

One of her friends, the very first person that Kiyoshi had met when she arrived at Kapok Bay was sitting right in front of her on the cold and withering ground under their feet—in an urn.

How ironic.

The atmosphere had seemed to fit perfectly as the sun had begun setting behind the trees a few minutes before, turning the sky a variety of multi-colored mixtures that would probably make out to be the seedling for one of J.M.W. Turner’s famous paintings—if he were in fact, still alive.

Kiyoshi just stood there for a while, staring at nothing, and just thinking.

She had gone well beyond the stage of crying. The numbness that she wanted so badly earlier had finally settled in, and now that it had, she was not even sure she wanted it.

“Let’s go Arella.” She finally said, Roki’s book—the container of Darkness and Nina, wrapped firmly in her arms.

Kiyoshi was back to her school uniform attire, wearing her dark blue and grey set this time. She refused to wear anything the norm would consider “natural” to wear to a funeral. It went against what she believed.

Death was not something to be saddened over, but something to revel in. Or so that was what she had been told time and time again, therefore taught, whilst growing up.

She turned from the scene, and began to slowly walk away, that numbing feeling still there in all of its silent glory.

‘But you didn’t even say goodbye yet.’ Arella spoke aloud in Kiyoshi’s mind.

Kiyoshi turned toward Arella and smiled a little, one of the corners of her lips lifting just a bit to prove it.

‘Arella… Why say goodbye to something or someone when they are not truly gone? What is the point in that? They may be gone physically, but the memory of them still lives on.’

Arella was silent—thinking herself now.

‘Besides, I do not believe in saying goodbye. Such things are meaningless, and if not, petty. It is not even permanent, Arella…nothing is. Saying goodbye is rendered useless when it’s true meaning goes unscathed.’

Arella just stared back at Kiyoshi for a little bit before nodding, even if it was not in an understanding manner.

“All right, let’s go.” Kiyoshi held her hand out to the girl then, and once she took it, they began to walk away from the scene.

“Oh! I almost forgot.” Kiyoshi said, turning from the direction in which they began walking in.

She knelt down next to the urn, distancing herself from it, while placing her backpack in front of it. When she opened it, she pulled out a long and beautifully crafted box. She blew on it to rid it of slight dust build up and residue before she opened its lid.

Lying in the silky fabric of the box was the beautiful sparkling blue rose in which Roki had given her a few days before. Kiyoshi smiled some at the memory, regardless of how she felt the day it was given to her, and then she removed the boxes content and placed it directly in front of the urn.

Kiyoshi did not even feel like crying this time. It was as if it was something that could no longer be done. As if all of her tears had dried up and would no longer return. Which could be a gift or a curse depending on how you looked at it; Kiyoshi thought of it as the former.

“Thank you.” She whispered to him, before grabbing her bag and Roki’s book, and standing up to face Arella again.

“Okay, I think we are all set to go now.” She said, smiling, and Arella nodded again as they set out in their prior direction.

~*~***~*~

Eventually Arella and Kiyoshi found themselves walking down one of Kapok’s many sidewalks.

‘Where are we going?’ Arella asked.

‘Oh, just to drop this book off.’ Kiyoshi answered back mentally.

‘Since the library burned down, the only bookstore I know of belongs to someone that I met a short while back. So we are heading in that direction to drop this book off. Maybe somebody else would be so lucky as into acquire it.’

‘But didn’t the book kill your friend?’

Kiyoshi was silent then, but she did not lose step.

‘Yes…it did.’

At that, Kiyoshi and Arella continued on, nearing closer to the bookstore in which she first met Kairos. She just hoped that either him or John were in to answer the door at such a late hour.

Otherwise, she thought about just going back home. She was lost at what to do next in her life. But she was sure she would find something…eventually.

(OOC: Valkarma, since Kiyoshi is a tad ahead of Kairos in pertinence to time, you could probably have Kairos go to the bookstore, and be there when Kiyoshi gets there. I mean it is around mid-day for Kairos, correct? It could work. But of course, as said before, it is up to you).

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos opens his eyes again to the sound of "helis". Forming two crutches out of ice, he says,

"Guys, we gotta get out of here! I've got choppers inbound. I'm listening to them. Everyone, listen up! We will all regroup at Kevin's house! Anthony, take Oneo and Ted and head through the woods. Keep following it East until you've identified the house. It's white and has a brick walkway and foundation. Stephen, take Willow and head out and stay in the alleys. Use landmarks in there to direct your way through to the house. We'll deal with Jay later. Just move out! Mobilize!"

Carlos started retreating from the fight as he intended, hoping they would get the hint. He headed through the alleys to the junkyard and hid in Kevin's van to recover more.

Finding the blanket, he wrapped up and fell asleep finally.

========================

Kevin saw the same choppers pass by and noticed where they were headed.

"Jez, they're heading for the zoo. A military order was set up apparently and not by the guard, either. Such aircraft is more or less Army business. I've no choice but to talk to two people, the mayor of Kapok and the commander who issued the attack. I might have to make this public so bear with it."

With that, Kevin placed Jez' hand to his waist and said,

"Two things...One, heal me...and two, join me in my fight for equality and recognition."

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Sorry for the wait!

Hans shrugs. "Looks like she'll live, but I'm no doctor." He looks over at Mizuko. "And you are?"
    Vlyssa opened her eyes; or at least attempted to. Sharp pain invaded her eyeballs, making her shut them again. There were voices; that of a man, and woman. Remnants of smoke still lingered in her lungs; she could tell that her healing abilities hadn't kicked in yet, from the charred, flaky texture her skin had. Vallissa guessed that she looked terrible...

"Damn it...I lost control again. How many times more will I...?"

As she thought this, new skin began to enshroud her charred being, and soon she was back to normal. Sitting up and jumping onto the hood of the truck in one fluid movement, she looked questioningly at the shocked expressions adorning the strangers' faces with clear blue eyes.

"...you are...?"

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

i dont know why you see my visions. Maybe we have psychic link or something. i'm not sure but at least you know wat i'm saying is true...

Reina held on tightly to Galen and pushed the door to the club. she was never very found of tight corners, something about crowds always made her uneasy. But they made their way into the club regardless of their personal feelings about the environment.

We they got there they were right to be hesitant about going in because it seemed like a brawl was happening or was already underway. She was a little worried as she spot Samael on the otherside of the club. she didn't want to get too close.

She held on to Galens arm almost like a scared little girl, as she scanned the room to see exactly where the brawl was taking place. But it was almost the entire club that was involved. it looked like chaos.The music was playing still but the noise was almost floating over all that. lets just stay here for a while and watch. i wanna see who's there before I go over. Besides when i go close to Samael, Reina pointed to where he was, my powers are hindered and i might not be able to protect if something bad was to happen...

Right as she stopped talking she heard two loud screeches one after the other. that sounds like a girl. she looked around to see if she could see her but the place was swarming with wild movements and flailing bodies. We really should stay close to the exit at least until this sorts itself out. i don't want you to get sucked in...
    Last edited by Rein*; 08-11-2009 at 09:01 AM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Even the shadow of a man can tell when danger is a foot.

The smell of burning wood was thick in Aoki forest. The shadow left the boy to his wandering and made hast for the red glow in the air. only after a short dash did he come to stand behind a large half burned oak, watching the large earth weilder and the water goddes. Elemental shifters. Thwe shadow only stepped back. and another split from its frame disappearing into the shadows. it would appear back in the same spot watching the boy. what brought all them to this forest. What day was it. and where was he?

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

OOC: If you’re around Miria or the cluster in the zoo, please read
    Jean steadily picked up speed as he felt better. The movement was getting his blood flowing again and bringing him back completely to consciousness. As he closed on his car he heard the sound of incoming helicopters and began cursing softly in Cajun.

Hopping into his car, he fired it up and began focusing strongly on Miria. Getting a good bead, he threw the car into gear and gunned it, screaming along right at the zoo. Swerving around he clipped the barricade and floored it through the front gates. His car was old, made of solid steel bar and plate.

It was a tank which the lock on the gate could not resist as he blasted inside and drove right under one of the apaches with a quick wave to the pilot and gunner. Maybe the shock of his entrance and wave distracted the gunner, but he made it around a corner without any shots fired at him. As he goes, he continues to mow down stands in his way while closing on Miria.

Finally he makes it around the last corner and comes upon Miria and several others. He comes to a sharp stop with his tires screaming and then shouts out "Get in 'da car now!" He makes hurry up motions with his hands while watching the sky.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kera View Post
    Hitomi stalls for a moment, which is all Ichi needs as he brushes by the group and heads into the house.
    He looks at Natalya and says "Thank you for relaying the young masters wishes, could you please take me to him." He doesn't exactly stop however as he keeps moving toward the stairs./
    Natalya glanced back at Hitomi.
    "Well i dont know where he is." She said with a bit of a suprised expression at the rush the man was in. Hitomi Quickly closed the door and with a heavy side caught up to the man and began leading him to Orichi.
    Natalya jogged up behind them and began to follow woundering what the man wanted exactly. While they were speed walked through the mansion Natalya spotted Jericho in the corner of her eye and waved.
    "Hi Jericho." She said with a smile and kept following the two people to where Orichi was.
    It took him a bit to actually realized that he'd found her, "Oh...hi..." He blinked a few times, "Wait hold on now!" Jericho followed after them and quickly caught up. For some reason he wasn't angry, just irritated, "So who is this?" He made a motion to Ichi, "And why is he in here?" The way the group was head it was obvious that they were headed to see Orochi but still he wanted an explaination.

They got to the room rather quickly and Ichi just "You don't know where he is huh." Ichi pauses, the sounds of peices of heavy equipment being moved and set down heavy come from the room Jerico woke up in. Ichi just sort of barges in. The guards already have their weapons out, but Ichi isn't doing anything threatening, just looking at Orichi's unconscious form and they continue to assemble and attach medical equipment to him. "Shimatta. Well I guess he really is out. Does anyone here have some authority? Does anyone know when he might wake up?"

Jericho put one hand on Ichi's shoulder and gave a little squeeze, "Yeah... I'm second in command here. What do you want?" He asked in a low growl.
    ~The One and Only~

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

OCC: Bama and Mizoku...as well as Natsu and indirectly Hollow

Frost was walking through the forest, when something like a black silhoutte passed through his vision. It gave him the shivers and he felt sort of afraid of what it could be. Farther head he saw the glowing light of a campfire. And he didn't know how much he could last to know a ghost was around. So Frost picked up the pace and pretended not to see any of it. By the time he came into the area of the campfire there was nothing burning any more. Instead he saw a man and a girl in front of a truck. He overheard a bit of their conversation.
    "Is she ok?"
    "Looks like she'll live, but I'm no doctor." He looks over at Mizuko. "And you are?"
    Frost didn't know what to do. So instead he backed away from man and the girl. He needed to get home or he was going to be in trouble. He tripped over his one two feet and fell on his rear.
    "Ow," Frost said and then covered his mouth...they'd now be aware of him, something he wish didn't happen.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria was very exhausted and barely had the will to fight. She sat down after getting into her fighting stance and try to regain some of her energy. I am so exhausted...when will things end? Miria looked around and had seen that a few members had been missing but she could hear and sense their presence within the zoo. She smiled and looked at the sky. What a beautiful day...could have spent it at the beach. She snickered and then heard Jean come towards her with his car. Miria got up as fast as she could and jumped into the car.

"I am completely lost in this situation but I think I heard Carlos say that we should regroup at Kevin's place. It might be a good idea. Everyone is injured and need to be healed. Do we need to pick anyone else up along the way?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Dan says, "Ok. That wingy girl is getting Tara out of here. Lets get going too before something eats us. You seem pretty tough, think you could lead us out? If you can get to the entrance we could take my van."

Anthony thought about this for a second. He needed to get the others out as well. "Alright," he said. I'll escort you and the others to the van. Once you get there, get out of here as fast as you can. I'll have to stay here and regroup with my friends."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

The girl blinked, looking back to the man and following where he pointed pulling the jumper away from her body with a wet sound. Her free hand then came up, wiping the blood at her face, smearing it over her forehead.

“Yes…but it is not mine…”

She released her hold on the wet knitted material, glancing up at Stephen a second, then looking away as Carlos called her name. Dropping her arm she stepped away from the couple, grabbing her bag and harness off the floor before brining herself beside Anthony, catching what Dan had said.

“The…’Wingy girl’ has…Miss Tara out and safe…”

Her wings popped open as she’d mentioned the little nick name, pulling the strap of her bag about herself and clicking it into place at her hip before strapping on her harness, biting her lip as she’d strain to get them strapped in but managed, her wings adjusting.
    Kiii!~

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Willow felt a slight pressure wrap around her. Then she was stratled back into reality by Carlos standing up and yelling. Oneo was there, looking depressed and she wondered what she had missed. As she was listening to Carlos bark directions, she realized that Stephans arms were wrapped around her.

'Thats what the pressure was,' she thought to herself as she felt her face break out in a blush. She didnt recall that happening and she felt sure that that was why Oneo looked depressed since she had just told Stephan the blood wasn't hers. As Oneo walked away to re-strap some of her stuff and unfold her wings, Willow's face was ravashed with a blush as she gently pulled away.

She stood up and went to brush the dirt off her dress when she realized she was still coated in ice. It startled her a little as she looked at her ice incrusted hands, feeling like an idiot before her blush deepened a little more. She didnt know how to get if off and Carlos had already run off. Willow clenched and unclenched her hands a couple of times before putting her hands behind back, like a michevious child that had been caught in the act.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 08-11-2009 at 05:34 PM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Mizoku and Natsu and indirectly Hollow and Rem

Hans doesn't even look shocked, just kind of past the whole amazement factor of other shifters. "The name's Hans. You seem alright... Hop down, I got places to be." The broad man crosses his arms, waiting for something resembling a 'thank you' or at least getting off the hood of the truck. He doesn't really notice the two looking on from a distance.

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Holds out my hand. "I'm Mizuko Riko Imimoshi. It's nice to meet you." Looks at the girl. "Ok." Looks behind at the boy. "Hello..."

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Looking even more flustered, Oneo moved away from him and Willow. Carlos had called them all and given out orders (ever the control freak). It seemed perfect timing for the bird-girl, a ready-made excuse to get the sight of Stephen and Willow away from her. It made Stephen frown.

Willow seemed to come around. Her expression was mingled shock and embarrassment when she realized the position they were sitting in. She pulled away with a resentful look in her eyes. Stephen though he saw a certain look in her eyes that suggested...what? He didn't like to think it, but he thought her gaze was rather appropriate of someone who had just been tricked.

They must think I'm trying to pit them against each other Stephen thought miserably. He of course had meant nothing of the sort. He stood up as well, hoping to repair the damage.

"Sorry that I, er, well held you. It seemed right at the time, though in retrospect I should have known it was too familiar." He tried to give her a friendly smile and, noticing her struggle with the ice coating her arms, he examined it closely. "I think there must be a fire-elemental shifter here somewhere who can fix that right up." he suggest softly.

Stephen looked around. He saw Oneo chatting with a guy he didn't know, whom he instinctively knew wasn't a shifter. He was on the verge of walking over and explaining things to Oneo when there was a crash and a van came pelting towards them. For a moment he thought it would plow right through the crowd, but it made a very hasty stop. Out of the driver-side window leaned a man that Stephen thought he recognized.

"Get in 'da car now!"

His voice was rushed and commanding. He was, understandably, in a hurry as the sounds of overhead choppers grew louder, closer. Stephen watched as a few people began piling into the van, all eager to get out of here. It gave him an idea. He gave Willow a "follow me" kind of look and walked up to the van.

"I don't know how safe the van will be. I think it should have a guard or so to help make sure it's safe. I'm willing to do it."

And with that, Stephen shifted into his ultra cuddly cat form and, quick as he could, began producing dozens of copies. It was his hope that they could follow the van (he had no doubt they would be able to keep up) and distract the helicopters from attacking the vehicle. It seemed like a good plan to him, one that ensured both Willow's and Oneo's safety.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Holds out my hand. "I'm Mizuko Riko Imimoshi. It's nice to meet you." Looks at the girl. "Ok." Looks behind at the boy. "Hello..."
    Hans shakes her hand, firmly, but not making a contest out of it. "Nice to meetcha. Thanks for the help with the fire. As for now, I got someone asking for my help, and I gotta get moving."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hans shakes her hand, firmly, but not making a contest out of it. "Nice to meetcha. Thanks for the help with the fire. As for now, I got someone asking for my help, and I gotta get moving."
    Shakes his hand then lets it go. "No problem. Oh ok. I hope to see ya around." Smiles.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Looks behind at the boy. "Hello..."
    Frost stared at the girl as she went back to the conversation with the man. Frost got up and he stared at the man and the girl.
    "Um..um...you have someone who is hurt or something?" Frost asked, "Is there anyone I can...um...help?"

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(ooc: sorry it took so long to post this.)

Hana nodded at Zephyr and thought. The problem was, she wasn't sure where she was going or what to expect when she got there. She drummed her fingers on the steering wheel as she thought about what to do. If there was only some way to find out what she needed to get inside.

"That's it." She muttered to herself as she pulled the car over. She pulled out her phone again. That's when she noticed the text message. Reading it, she thought a moment about what she could possibly say. After deciding quickly, she texted the message:

Kevin, I understad why you're upset. I know there are things you have to do. If it was at all possible, I'd like for you to be here. But, I know that you have other matters that are more important. And as for Zephyr...I pulled him into my situation, not the other way away. He asked for help but I bargined for him to help me in return. It's a personal matter about my family and I feel like it's something I have to attend to first. Please understand that everything will be okay.

After she sent the message, she hit the speed dial button, hoping at the same time that he would answer the phone. "Come on. Answer."

Suddenly, she heard a click on the other end of the line. "Hello?"

"Ricky, you don't know how glad I am to hear your voice." She smiled to herself before continuing. "I have a favor to ask you. It's important that I have your help or things could get ugly."

There was a pause on the other end of the line. "I don't like how that sounds. Alright, just tell me what you need and I'll try to help. If you need me somewhere, I'll get there as fast as I can. Maybe my physically being there might help, too."

Hana smiled again, "Alright, here's what I need."

----------

Jez looked at Kevin and then down at the hand he had taken. "Alright, I'll heal you." She pulled her hand back and began healing him.

Once she finished, she looked at him in the eyes. "And...I'll help you fight. I understand the whole Hana and new guy thing. But, she seems really determined this time to find out what's going on. Even if that means going alone. I can't stop her and I doubt you could either." She let out a deep breath before shifting.

Straightening out her now red outfit, she out a sigh, "So, if you want my help, let's get to where you have to go now. If we don't, there's a chance that I might change my mind. After all, I may be putting our differences aside, but that still doesn't change a lot of things."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Closed Thread

Thread Information