AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 158 of 186 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 168 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria was quiet at the back of the car, she was breathing in the sweet, crisp air that the day had brought for her. It was quite relaxing and too relaxing. She began to dose off until she heard a ring from her pocket. Miria tried her best to get her phone out of her pocket but had just missed the call as she answered it. Darn it! Then, a tiny beep came from her phone. She had voicemail. Miria punched in a code and listened to the one message she has gotten.

"Miria, this is Corporal Maxford. I would like you and Jean to come over to my place when possible. I have a proposition for you both. Details will be given when you arrive. You should already know where my house is." She kept the message and closed her phone. I hate how complicated life is becoming... Miria sighed and chuckled then called Kevin since he was on speed dial. She waits for a response while Jean is driving towards there destination.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oneo, I'm gonna check on Stephen. If orcas come, look for ripples in the air to spot them."

Carlos shifted into a wolf while holding the rifle on his backstrap and made a dash for Stephen.

"Stephen, you alright? Come on, get up. We've got work to do. I brought tranq darts so we don't have to kill the enemy."

====================

Kevin's cell rang while Craig was in control. Craig handed control back to his brother to answer the phone as he hailed a cab.

"Miria, thank you for calling me back. I have business I would like to discuss with you and Jean. When you can, come by my place. If there is other business, speak now and I will see if I can help. One hand does wash the other, after all."

The cab's interior was nothing short of a little piece of India. It smelled funny and had a small figure of Shiva hanging from the rearview mirror. A rug with some jewelry was in the front passenger's seat.

Junior Member kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2009 10:07 PM
    Threads

Momo noticed that a wombat that was near her was attacking some people
    and the people that are being attacked are a male and a female in black zoo jumpsuits.

The wombat gives off a glow as to flies forward, sending the male flying into some bushes. Momo ran over to the male who got attack to make sure he was alright then morphs into her half-demon form going through a cute transformation her white cat ears and tail popping up a black mini dress with matching boots and a collar with a bell attached. Momo was trying to run around and calm the animals down thinking how she's gonna be able to get them back to their normal natures
    the one and only kitty-catzoey

Mew Mew style Mew Mew grace Mew Mew power in your face!

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

ooc: Sorry it took so long, im not living at home right now and im looking for a job

Natalya drove down the main road out of the city. The mansion being alittle ways away made no difference. She drove as if she was in no hurry just driving to a reletives place maybe.
    When she got about a half mile from the mansion she parked her car on the side of the road and got out. The car being as ordanary looking as any car would be thought as broken down. She locked her doors and began walking into the woods that surounded the mansion. She began to jog through the forest her skin and clothing changinf colors as she moved only some one with a keen eye would see the movement her body makes as it went though the woods. After about 5 minutes she spotted the wall around the mansion and the west tower. She quickly ducked behind a large tree and began looking for the guards one by one she spotted and dignosed what she was to do. There was many opitions consedering that the guards didnt seem heavily armed. She could probably walk through the front door but there would be many questions asked and goodness natalya hated questions. She krepts around to the south side the back side of the mansion and wall. She hid behind a large bush and watched the guards lazily look about the suroundings. The forest on the back side were closer the wall and natalya could get closer she climbed a tree using her camo abilities and reached the top. She waited for the guards in both towers to turn away and she quickly jumped across the space and down the other side of the wall she sprinted to the side of the mansion and her camo took the color of the wall. She slowly moved to a lower window and checked if it was locked, surprised it wasnt. She opened the window quietly and jumped inside landing on the balls of her feet making no sound. She quickly checked her suroundings and listened for any foot steps when she heard none she lightly jogged down the halls for the stairs. When she found them she climbed up and ran down the hall on the second story as Natalya jogged by door ways one was open and a maid walked out Natalya jumped to the wall and her camo took the color of the wall. The maid walked the other direction. Natalya walked into the open door way and then to the window. She opened the window and climbed out the guards in the towers were'nt even looking in her direction and she jumped up to the next story and grabbed the window seel and opened the unlocked window.
    'why are all the windows unlocked' Natalya thought to her self and jumped in one of the empty rooms on the 3rd floor. With a quick dash to the door so opened it and peeked into the hall, no one. She krept to Jericho's door and put her ear to it. She heard voices and Jericho wasnt talking to himself.
    'Orochi...my guess' Natalya thought and ducked behind a large plant near the door and changed her camo to match waiting for the time to speak with Jericho. Her hand remained near her weapons.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The simulacrum clawed at him as he watched her talk, the un-mans nails leaving painful scars in Samael's consciousness, that ached. He groaned, "Stop being so pathetic you fool-girl, its painful to wish. You can do this without bending your back quite so low, can't you? It thought you had more spine? Or was it all balsa wood?"

Samael sighed rolling his eyes, "That was a little melodramatic don't you think?" he asked as he took her and shook it, "But I suppose I can forgive you. I suppose, more to the point, that I'm obligated to. So, I suppose I'm acquaintances with a fool-girl again." He was thought, it was only moral to forgive those who trespass and make mistakes. Due penance must be made by the plaintiff, but after words forgiveness should be granted.

"And only a fool wishes to undo what was done. We wouldn't know to undo something if we hadn't done it. Every experience can be edifying. Its only when you do not let your sins improve you that they truly become unforgivable."

"See? That wasn't so hard you bloody fool girl! Like a bandaid. Can't believe I had to bloody tell you." He sighed and turned to the door, "Well I'm going back inside and I'm going to make Anton start the bloody interviews again. He's gone well beyond the couple minutes I allotted him."

It was funny. But after this, a lot of the stress seemed to wash off. After the slow crumble his life had been going through since... well... since he met Kiyoshi. Finally, he had something that actually went his way for a change! It was a novel feeling: Good Fortune.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(ooc: sorry it took so long to reply. I'm going to try and answer sooner.)

Hana hugged Rain back before letting out a sigh. "It seems like the people we cared about left without us. I guess I was just lucky because she never really left me alone. Even if she was, I didn't know it."

"Death has a way of leaving it's mark on you. It just shows up differently for everyone." She looked back down at the tombstone, keeping back a tear. Listening to the wind, she settled with the peaceful feeling it gave her. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to bore you with all this. It's just that recently I've had a lot of time to think about things. Death especially..."

Her voice trailed off as she looked back at Rain. She forced a smile, "So, where should we go now? I guess you could say there's a lot more to see. Depends on how you look at it." She wiped off the tombstone one last time before she started walking back towards the street. She didn't want to dwell on death anymore. It bothered her that she thought about it the way that she did. "My old house isn't too far from here."

---

Jez sat down on the steps with a huff. She was alone now and she wasn't use to it. She had realized that she went off alone plenty of times, but that was her own choice. This time, they left her alone when she didn't want to.

Looking down the street, she realized just how pathetic she sounded. Why did she want people around? They didn't do any good for her. It had been recently decided by herself that she didn't need anyone. She'd been alone all those years when she was cut off from Hana. Why did she need people now?

After thinking about it a while longer, she let out another sigh and stood up. It was too nice to be sitting there feeling sorry for herself. As a matter of fact, that was the last thing she wanted. She wasn't going to show weakness by sulking around. She'd find something to do. She always could. It was just a matter of what.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria heard her phone ring one last time then Kevin had answered it.

"Miria, thank you for calling me back. I have business I would like to discuss with you and Jean. When you can, come by my place. If there is other business, speak now and I will see if I can help. One hand does wash the other, after all." Miria smiled and sighed.

"Well, I was told there is still problems at the zoo. So, Jean, Ted, Jay and I are heading over there. Perhaps, after the issue is resolved at the zoo, you could discuss the others matters you have proposed for us at your place."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: Whoa, looks like I missed a lot. Time to play catch up...

Anthony heard some commotion outside and someone new he never saw was on the scene along with an attacking wombat. The people that are being attacked are a male and a female in black Zoo jumpsuits. The wombat gave off a glow as it flew forward, sending the male flying into some bushes.

"Hold on Stehpan, I'm going back out there. Looks like someone needs rescuing."

Anthony was worried about the people outside rather than himself at the moment but a mistake can get him killed. He stepped outside and braced himself for another fight.

What is going on here?
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

When Samael took her hand in his and shook on the agreement, Kiyoshi found herself grinning a bit. But when she caught herself doing so, she straightened herself out again and her stern demeanor had returned.

She felt like she won some never-ending battle, although that necessarily was not what had happened. It still felt nice though, like the weight of the world was lifted from her shoulders briefly, but only briefly. She still had a lot to do.

But… As she was taught, it is not ever a good idea to show weakness, or your vulnerability to anyone—she long broke the rule, but she might as well start applying it again. Kiyoshi did not want anybody to have the upper-hand in any given situation now, did she?

“Oh, I know,” She said, just responding, “-and have fun with Anton. I’m sure you’ll enjoy that. He pissed me off—jerk.”

After the sarcastic remark, Kiyoshi then started walking toward the door as well.

“I’ll be busy beating up Galen.” She said pretending to yawn.

When Kiyoshi got to the door, she turned to Samael one more time, and spoke with a forbidding tone.

“This doesn’t change anything though. You still annoy me.”

Then she turned and walked back into the interview room.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The zoo, huh? My lieutenants, Carlos and Anthony are out there with at least one individual, a plant biologist. I will meet you there to help them out. I can smell out my own brethren. I will bring a gun or two with some fresh ammo. At least one of you should wait for me at the entrance."

Kevin stepped onto his porch and looked at Jez.

"Hey. I'm sorry about all the bull that's been happening lately. At the very least, let me thank you for sticking around all this time. Other than that, I've got a job to do. Can you hold the fort down while I'm gone? I will lend you my men as extra defense."

Kevin ran up the stairs to the attic and grabbed his last two remaining guns, a Bren machine gun and a Mosin-Nagant rifle and set out, taking another cab to the zoo.

Now it's on. I have to find my men. They have been out for too long now.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael held the door until she got there, and stepped through letting her take it, "Yeah yeah, I just want to get out of here. I'm tired of the bloody hell hole. Who? Don't remember anyone named that, regardless, he's probably an idiot like everyone else. So be sure to tell him I said so."

He sighed looking back as he headed to Anton's door, "Of course! And you'll always be a fool-girl as long as the world turns. After all, you can't fix stupid."

Samael then focused on the task at hand at knocked, or more precisely pounded on the door to the interview room, "ALRIGHT YOU BLOODY FOOL!! Your "couple minutes" have long since passed into myth! Its time to start the bloody interviews so I don't have to waste anymore of my bloody time when I could be doing school work or doing something else that might actually be beneficial to me."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    Jericho was laying in the middle of the floor with both arms behind his head. He looked up at Orochi and sighed, "My weakness?" It had been some time but at one point Jericho had wondered the same thing. What was his 'weakness'? There were plenty of things that had caught him off guard at different points in time. Like the icy prison Carlos had turned the hospital into or how he'd tried to save the 'demon' from the fire.

"Orochi I'm going to have to say that seeing as how I am a god, I have no weakness. However-" He sat up and smirked, "-I really should get a check on my temper. Mabye that's it?" Roivas stared at Orochi for a while. In a way he admired him and still looked at him like a teacher or trainer, "I don't want to hear your weakness though because you'd just be lying when you told me,"

The truth was he really didn't want to hear the man's weakness but not because he thought it'd be a lie. It was more because he didn't want to lose his temper one day and exploit it.
    Orochi closed the door and walked in. Orochi had never been so curious about a person. Orochi sat on the end of the bed and stared at Jericho.
    "I want to tell you my weakness because maybe...you'll remember it and it will stop your anger," Orochi said, "It would be funny if we could help each other and maybe you could see the child I might have been and I might get see who you may have been if something terrible like that happened."
    Why was he doing this much for someone? Why was he reaching out so much? He had never done this before.
    Orochi placed a hand over his heart.
    "My heart is my weaknesses, my heart is very weak and I've suffered from some arrhythmia," Orochi said.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    (ooc: sorry it took so long to reply. I'm going to try and answer sooner.)

Hana hugged Rain back before letting out a sigh. "It seems like the people we cared about left without us. I guess I was just lucky because she never really left me alone. Even if she was, I didn't know it."

"Death has a way of leaving it's mark on you. It just shows up differently for everyone." She looked back down at the tombstone, keeping back a tear. Listening to the wind, she settled with the peaceful feeling it gave her. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to bore you with all this. It's just that recently I've had a lot of time to think about things. Death especially..."

Her voice trailed off as she looked back at Rain. She forced a smile, "So, where should we go now? I guess you could say there's a lot more to see. Depends on how you look at it." She wiped off the tombstone one last time before she started walking back towards the street. She didn't want to dwell on death anymore. It bothered her that she thought about it the way that she did. "My old house isn't too far from here."
    Rain stared at Hana and got up.
    "I'd like to go to your hold house," Rain said.
    Rain didn't smile nor say anything else. He just stared at the ground for a moment and then stood back up and looked at her.
    "Let's go see your old home,"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael continued to bang on the door Anton did not open the locked door, but instead replied. "Not that I don't appreciate your assistance and the importance of your time. This is a special confidential interview! Just give me a minute and I'll be back to the people in the main room."

"Special confidential interview?" Samael asked cocking his head... "No ones in there! The man who went in with the crates left! So who the hell are you interviewing!?"

He had bad feeling about this and began to bang harder.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The zoo, huh? My lieutenants, Carlos and Anthony are out there with at least one individual, a plant biologist. I will meet you there to help them out. I can smell out my own brethren. I will bring a gun or two with some fresh ammo. At least one of you should wait for me at the entrance." Miria nodded to herself in silence and watched buildings pass by.

"Alright. We will see you there." Miria closed her phone and sat quietly at the back of the car.

"Carlos, Anthony and Kevin are going to the zoo. There bringing extra precaution." Miria had said with a great smirk on her face.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    Samael continued to bang on the door Anton did not open the locked door, but instead replied. "Not that I don't appreciate your assistance and the importance of your time. This is a special confidential interview! Just give me a minute and I'll be back to the people in the main room."

"Special confidential interview?" Samael asked cocking his head... "No ones in there! The man who went in with the crates left! So who the hell are you interviewing!?"

He had bad feeling about this and began to bang harder.
    There is a brief pause from Antons side of the door. "I didn't want to say. But as I thought you were aware many of the folks who believe themselves to be shifters are...eccentric. This one wished to be totally annonymous and suggested the crate method of being dropped off. I don't know how that makes you feel about them, but at least you should respect their wishes in this case. Now please stop this. Too much talking and banging could taint the quality of the survey!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Infinita View Post
    "Carlos, Anthony and Kevin are going to the zoo. There bringing extra precaution." Miria had said with a great smirk on her face. [/COLOR]
    "That's great." Jay replies over his shoulder, almost managing to look pleased, but not quite.

After a while the city gives way to the open road. Lined on both sides by Kapok trees. The zoo, in order to buy large amounds to land for the animals cheaply and leave itself the ability to expand, chose to locate itself well outside the city limits.

Eventually however you reach a bunch of signs blocking the road, saying that the zoo is closed today.

"Hmmmm we could probably take the gate out, but maybe we should just walk in from here." Jay says.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-21-2009 at 10:11 PM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Seems the forum won't let you delete accidental double posts)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-21-2009 at 10:12 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael gritted his teeth, and turned away. He didn't trust Anton, he didn't trust anyone he had met in the last week, not truly. All of them were too closely linked to this disastrous series of events and the deathly order that was pervading his reality. However, he couldn't get through the door and he didn't condone violence.

This crate thing struck him as suspicous, having a test right next to cyclotron struck him as suspicious, everything was suspicious. But damn it he had no evidence. He groaned in annoyance but backed off.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin stood at the gates with a flask of whiskey and some small medical supplies on hand, waiting for Miria and Jean. The supplies were meant for wounds that needed stitching and disinfecting. Kevin had become too used to that now.

Where are these guys? I better ready the Nagant with a stripper clip and the Bren with a fresh banana clip while I wait.

Taking out the Bren, a British-made machine gun, he placed a 30-round clip on top and readied it for action before holstering it again. He then took out the Mosin-Nagant, a Russian-made, bolt-action infantry rifle and loaded a 5-round stripper clip in but kept it out to defend himself.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(For Suzumi (slightly), Tamaki-Sama, possibly sunnyside, and Luzifer).

Upon re-entering the Interview Room, Kiyoshi found herself scanning the damned thing again. She ignored Samael’s comment, like she always did, and just continued to scan.

She sighed afterward, not knowing what else to do exactly. Samael was being his usual self, yelling at some inanimate object for some reason or another, expecting a sufficient and appeasing answer in turn. Galen was doing his usual by trying pick up on yet another poor, innocent, and helpless girl, and the others… Well, they just seemed…dead.

She walked over to Galen and slugged him in the shoulder.

“Hey Galen, what’s up? Hitting on some poor girl again?” She smiled an innocent smile at Madison before turning her attention back to Galen.

“Anyway, Samael told me to tell you that you are an idiot like everyone else.”

She gasped then.

“Oh no, I smacked your shoulder again! I am so sorry! Are you all right? I didn’t mean to. I guess I just keep on forgetting about it.” Kiyoshi grinned a bit in amusement before continuing, changing her features to something resembling that of sincere or pity for Galen.

“Well, it was nice chatting with you,” She smacked his shoulder again, “-buddy.”

“Maybe we can do it again sometime soon.” Then she was stern again.

“Since I do have something to talk to you about. Until then. Have fun!” She turned from him happily.

Kiyoshi found herself walking toward the door that belonged to the smaller room inside of the interview room. She sat down in front of it and leaned against the closed door.

“Hey Anton!” She began.

“Everyone seems to be leaving. If you don’t hurry up, you’re going to lose your sample!”

Lie.

But she didn’t care, she was bored.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael smirked a little at Kiyoshi's plan and played along, "Yeah... they are getting antsy! They already eaten and I think a few people left and I'm not going back out to round of more people to come to this stupid thing." He called back as he leaned against the wall and waited for Anton to open the door.

This entire process was an uphill battle, and he didn't know how much more patience he had before snapped. Still, someone coming in a crate, that sounded like the individual in question was kidnapped, but Samael couldn't think of how he could be certain. There must be some piece of evidence that the could use! He just needed to remember.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anyone watching the TV or listening to the radio from here on out today will find it's almost entirely focused on the animal attacks through the city. Reporting what has happened. Updating one where dangerous animals are known to be.

Plenty of reporters are asking what happened. Others have figured out that the creatures seem like they came from the Zoo, and that phone lines into the zoo seem to be down. However they note that the military, for some reason, is not moving into the zoo area. And instead seems to be forming a very wide perimiter or are focusing on specific animals is town.

(I'll respond to the stuff in the interview room after giving other people in the room a just bit longer to do something)

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

He looked up at Orochi with a somewhat confused look. Of all the things this guy had done, this was by far the strangest. Jericho nodded and sat up a little, "Well...I hate to hear that," He finally said. It was a bit ackward for him now, he had just been given the key to defeating Orochi...now he should use it right? No he couldn't do that...

"You know I have so many weaknesses it-" He layed back down, "-makes me seem like a helpless child. I don't try to cover it up or anything. I know what I did was wrong in the eyes of most people but I don't really care," His voice sounded like it usually did, boastful and all but now it lacked that sense force behind it.

"I...I like the idea of helping you. Mostly because you've got a better mind then me and up until this point, no one has been able to do a thing," He gave a sigh, "I'm sorry for hitting you,"
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

"Carlos, Anthony and Kevin are going to the zoo. There bringing extra precaution." Jean nods his head as he presses down a little harder on the gas, noticing that all the traffic seems to be going the other way.

Suddenly he lets out an excited burst of Cajun while while jerking the wheel. The whole car skids sharply to the side, the back two tires breaking free and smoking as a tiger walking down the middle of the road watches with its baleful orange eyes.

Jean manages to break his eyes away from the half ton killing machine and get the car under control before it collides with a tree. From then on he keeps his foot down and the supercharger screaming as he drives along at several times the speed limit.

"Moi cha, open dat'dar bag'an pull out 'mah toy in 'dar."
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Natalya remained crouched behind the large Plant very few Maids came by probably because of their fear for Jericho or even for Orochi even. But when they did come by Natalya remained as still as possible not even breathing till they walked away. Natalya remained listening
    'Who would have thought Orichi had a bad heart.' She thought to herself knowing now if the man over worked himself it could be fatal. Natalya listened to Jericho's Voice trying to pin point if what he was saying let to any weakness she might be able to find out.
    'His past maybe...'She trailed off in her head and remained listening never relaxing her body ready to spring into a fight or away.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaki-Sama View Post
    OOC: FaeryTaleAngel, Rein*, Luzifer, and Suzumi. More Suzumi then anybody though.

Galen had no idea how to even freaking react to Kiyoshi and the Samuel kid. As shown in the field, he knew they didn’t get along very well, but this was a very different level on not liking someone, and he didn’t understand it, so he didn’t want to get involved. Even if he directed some of his rant toward him, he just thought ignoring it would be the best thing. Maybe.

“Not my fault my blood was shed. I never asked to get attacked. I never asked Kiyoshi to help me either but she did, even if she doesn’t like me.” He walked over to a few chairs that were sitting against one of the walls with Reina. “Well kid, I guess this means you gotta’ wait for Anton to come back so I’ll wait here with ya’.”

“Thanks by the way Kiyoshi.” Galen’s thoughts were instantly distracted from that last remark though. “"Well, I have a box-cutter in here... Somewhere..." He looked toward where the beautifully sweet voice had come from before his eyes came to a rest at a girl going through her bag, and she was a rather pretty girl at that. A little average, but still pretty all the same.

Somebody asked a question then and she answered to it, almost without hesitation, turning toward him. “"I think we're in the Physics Building at Kapok University," she replied, "I don't know. I just moved here so I'm just following Samael around." Madison gestured towards him with a cheeky smile. "Apparently there is a survey going on in that-" Madison pointed towards the door "-room concerning Shifters. And they apparently pay $50 if you participate. I would ask the guy behind the desk if you want any more information." So Samael was the kids name? Whatever, he didn't care. He would just say whatever came to mind first.

“Excuse me Reina, I’ll be back.” Galen stood up then and walked over to the long black-haired, stunningly green-eyed girl who had spoken to the other guy. When he got there, he smiled a bit, and held out his hand to her, speaking in a sincere tone. “Hello, my name is Galen. Galen Arvanitis. Nice to meet you.”
    As she sat with her back against the wall she noticed Galen when he sat down beside her.she looked at him and gave a small smile "i'm sorry for making you have to come back,but thanks for deciding to wait with me."

she turned her focus tothe other side of the room.nothing in paticular just staring.in less than a minute galen excused himself to go talk to someone.Reina didn't mind she knew he wouldn't leave her there by herself so she just kept siting and waiting.But was getting a little anxious...

Closed Thread

Thread Information