AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 156 of 186 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 166 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain found his grandfather's tombstone. He immediately hated the tombstone. As it read: Died an Honorable Protector.
    "Yeah right," Rain scoffed and then he stared at Hana, "I wasn't even there when he died I just got a call he died, I was with you and Kevin at the time...fixing Kevin's problems...I didn't even know he was sick...what honorable protector doesn't tell the one he's protecting he's sick."
    Rain glared at the tombstone again.
    "I only came here to tell you how much I hate you," Rain said he looked back at Hana, "Let's find Jez...my grandfather sucks *** because he killed over."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria laughed at Ted comment but kept listening and waiting for that someone to show up.

"Sorry, wanted to be able to understand the person coming. I'm bad with new people." She looked at Ted and then looked at the sky.

"Well, I was new and you did pretty good so I am sure you'll be fine with this guy." Miria smiled as she felt that someone coming closer.

"Its my boyfriend."
    Last edited by Infinita; 07-16-2009 at 11:32 AM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

samael groaned, "This place...well I'm taking bets that its Hell... one just for bloody old me!" His sarcasm and lack of patience was evident. He had never under stood the concept of politely hiding one's displeasure. Samael grumbled to himself, something involving a length of piano wire... entrails might have been mentioned as well. He sighed and sat down waiting for his next assignment which would probably involve hunting down bloody fairies in the bloody air ducts. "Speaking of the bloody interview, don't you have to take it you bloody brat?" he snapped at the girl.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have to figure out how to take down Orochi and Jericho. Perhaps my brother and father were right...Perhaps grandfather was right. We cannot resist the urge to kill for it is in our veins. That is what the Maxford bloodline specializes in: Killing, no matter what the form. Brother killed to defend his territory without intention of expanding his reach into the woods. I kill with just cause after realizing that law and order are what really matter in society. Father served as a mercenary with military experience just to feed the family. Grandfather was both an assassin and ruthless murderer, killing without fail until the time of his death. Now I realize two things. First, I will need new information and contacts. For that, I need the university again...

"Landon, drive to Kapok University. I must look for a few things in the library there."

"Yes sir. Pardon my curiosity, sir but what is it you are looking for?"

"I need more outside sources and information. I may be good with mechanics but without people to help me with other assignments that all of you can't get caught doing, I'm screwed."

...I also need grandfather's knife. Maybe I can awaken a true killer's blood inside me with the help of that. I think that might be the key to unlocking such knowledge without becoming hellbent on murder itself. My Cerberus form could use a bit of work. One head, a flaming-coated body and massive strength and speed leave it at apprentice status. I will need to continue training with fire to improve on that form.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 07-16-2009 at 12:53 AM.

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: For Rein* and FaeryTaleAngel.

“So,” she began, coming up in between Reina and Galan as she spoke, “what did you two think of the Liger? It is pretty strange if you ask me. Things around Kapok Bay have been a little…off lately. Don’t you think?”

Galen looked at Kiyoshi for a few seconds from the corners of his eyes when she came up in between him and Reina. Kiyoshi was acting a little strange, well, as far as he could tell. But he just decided to go with it anyway. Maybe this was leading up to something, and that something may have provided him with the information that he needed, so he just persisted in the conversation that she had started although he had no idea what she was getting at. What a strange conversation veer.

“The liger was random. I have no idea what it was doing in the school parking lot of all places, let alone, stalking people.” He responded. More like stalking me. He thought. “Yeah, it’s pretty strange, but I just think it’s the town or whatever. I haven’t lived here all that long and weird things have been happening to me every single day so far. Almost every waking minute. It’s getting to be ridiculous. So in reality, I wouldn’t know if it were off or not. I just thought that it was that way in general, for the most part.”

Reina was silent, and Galen switched his attention back toward her for a few seconds, wondering if she were okay, and pondering on whether or not he should say something to her. He decided it would be best to just let it go for the time being, and focus on Kiyoshi at the moment. She was the one talking, not to mention the one willing to help him. But, she also just had this way of pulling in his interest no matter how useless the conversation may have seemed.

“So do you go here?”

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Rein* and Tamaki-Sama, post for the both of you).

Kiyoshi listened as Galen spoke. He really had just moved there, didn’t he? Well that would explain a few things…
    She still had to talk to him though. The note in her pocket was beginning to feel like it weighed a ton, but Kiyoshi knew that she would get the opportunity to talk to Galen about it eventually. It needed to happen, but she was not sure if it was the right time or not. But then again, she could not help but contemplate on it, continuously…

“So do you go here?”

Instant thought process switch.

“Huh?” Kiyoshi asked, turning her head slightly so she could look at Galen whilst they conversed.

“I uh…no. No, I don’t go here.” Then another thought stuck her mind.

“I am in High School, remember? We already mentioned this when the field incident occurred early today. You know, when you asked about my age and you were being all… Hentai! We have already been over this. Conversation finished.”

Then she walked a little bit in front of Galen and Reina then, in silence.

But not for long.

“Are we almost there yet?”

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: Valkarma, this portion of the post is for you!)

Kairos just smiled at her.
    "It's nothing. Stop saying sorry. My shirt will be fine." He ran his hand down it. A quick breeze ran around it and it shifted away into a new shirt. The tea marks were gone. He looked back at her.
    "See no problem." He pointed at the lack of stain. "However I think you need to clean up your area a bit now. I'll see myself out."
    He didn't know why but he patted her on the head. And for a brief moment saw flashes of something from her past. But he both didn't want to look nor was fast enough to pick them up. He just moved his hand away and began to walk out the house.

Kat just watched as Kairos did everything, and did so at a rather quickly-paced set of movements.

Well that was hardly expected, and most certainly surprising, but what could she say really?

She looked down at Tama, who was looking back up at her, as if he had something to say.

“Sush you. We’ll talk later. Besides, I already know what you’re going to say with all of that pent up sarcastic aggression. So shush cat!”

Slowly Kat looked up from Tama and grinned sheepishly at Kairos, blushing slightly because of her sudden realization.

“Hehhehhehhehheh… Ah, don’t worry about that. My cat has issues.” But her talking didn’t really matter, because when she looked up, Kairos was already gone.

“Huh? What?” She looked around and then toward the way of her front door. “Hey, wait!”

Then she went after him.

“Would it be all right if we maybe went and did something? My Okka-San’s not home and I have nothing to do. The company would be nice, and maybe I could somehow find a way to repay you for the tea incident, even if your shirt is already clean.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean twist the big Ford into a sideways powerslide, tires and Jay screaming, stopping just a few feet short of Miria and guy she is chatting with. Jean then leans casually out the window and winks at Miria, saying "'eh baba, we got'ta go. 'day got some crazy stuff happenin. Plus, 'ah don' gon' long e'nuf wit' no kiss from ma girl." with a bright smile.

Jay starts talking over Jean about going to the zoo. He feels extrememly strongly about it, going on about how something big is going on there and the bunch of you need to do something or a lot of people will wind up hurt or dead like with the fox and plytypus earlier.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FaeryTaleAngel View Post
    Kat just watched as Kairos did everything, and did so at a rather quickly-paced set of movements.

Well that was hardly expected, and most certainly surprising, but what could she say really?

She looked down at Tama, who was looking back up at her, as if he had something to say.

“Sush you. We’ll talk later. Besides, I already know what you’re going to say with all of that pent up sarcastic aggression. So shush cat!”

Slowly Kat looked up from Tama and grinned sheepishly at Kairos, blushing slightly because of her sudden realization.

“Hehhehhehhehheh… Ah, don’t worry about that. My cat has issues.” But her talking didn’t really matter, because when she looked up, Kairos was already gone.

“Huh? What?” She looked around and then toward the way of her front door. “Hey, wait!”

Then she went after him.

“Would it be all right if we maybe went and did something? My Okka-San’s not home and I have nothing to do. The company would be nice, and maybe I could somehow find a way to repay you for the tea incident, even if your shirt is already clean.
    Kairos looked back at her. It was unnatural for him to be so rejective towards someone. Yet he felt he had to be somewhere else. He couldn't figure where that was.
    "Well don't push the lass away boy. I though you were past stuff like this." Shadow asked.
    "Your right." Kairos thought, "But there is just something strnage about this. Something about her feels out of place."
    "it's your imagination boy. Fate shows nothing different."
    "Maybe your right." Kairos sighed.

He looked over to Kat.
    "Ok then. Just hurry up being ready. Something is happening out there. It's my responsibility to make sure it doesn't go to far away."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: If there is something you don't agree with, PM me here.

Upon arriving at the university, Kevin got out and said,

"Alright men, remain on standby. Don't give any information as to why you guys and the APC are here. I just have to do a couple things and I'm set."

Kevin turned and walked in, finding the library a charred mess. Police tape was surrounding the place as Kevin wanted his books. Flashing a military ID to get in, he crossed under the circumstances that he retrieve something for himself unrelated to the matter being dealt with. Getting in, he looked at a charred facility, the plethora of books now reduced. Kevin started looking through a book he found depicting the legend of Cerberus and carried another charred book telling of a bloody event known as Maxford's Slaughter.

According to Greek and Roman myth, Cerberus took the form of a three-headed dog. This dog forever guards the gates of Hades, preventing those who have crossed the river Styx from ever escaping. Cerberus is said to have been the sibling of the Hydra, the Nemean Lion and the Chimera. Cerberus was the son of Echidna, a human female/serpent hybrid and Typhon, the fire-breathing giant Olympian gods feared. Cerberus' brother is Orthrus, a dog with two heads instead of three like Cerberus. Each of the heads, according to legend is supposed to have an appetite for only live meat, thus allowing the spirits of the dead to enter the underworld, never to leave it afterwards. Hades was not just the name of the underworld but the god who employed Cerberus as the loyal watchdog of the underworld's gates.

Kevin was slightly astonished by his findings in the article that he kept reading feverishly.

One of the twelve labors of Hercules was to capture Cerberus alive without weapons. This was the most difficult of the twelve labors. With the assistance of Athena, Hermes and Hestia, Hercules entered the underworld. There, Hercules met Hades and requested permission to bring Cerberus to the surface. Hades agreed under the condition that Hercules must overpower the beast without weaponry at his disposal. Hercules had done so and left the underworld through a cavern in the Peloponnese, bringing the beast to King Eurystheus. The king, frightened by the sight of the beast, jumped into a large storage jar or "pithos" and asked Hercules to return it to the underworld in exchange for releasing him from his labors.

In a low voice, Kevin muttered to himself,

"Rovias Jericho, the man who can be classified not as a god but as Hercules incarnate. With myself being Cerberus incarnate when I have taken form, will myth repeat itself or will the beast slaughter the man? This makes me more than eager to fight you again. However, I must have the other two heads. Worry not, false god. Time will give you the chance to fight the three-headed beast of the underworld. Isn't that right, Craig?"

"Indeed, brother. With our powers combined, Cerberus will be more than powerful. We should try not to get civilians involved, though."

"Agreed brother, but I must get back to reading. I have to look up the history of our grandfather."

"What are your intentions, brother?"

"All too easy, Craig. I want to awaken the true murderer's blood inside of myself...I want to awaken grandfather's blood. He created the Maxford Slaughter. One hundred twenty people were killed in a day by our grandfather. With the power of the amulet controlled now, all I have to do is hone it's abilities to the basest common factor. To do that, I need his knife. I won't be using the knife in combat at all. I already have my weapons. I just want the feelings our grandfather had when he held the blade. To do that, I need to hold the blade. That's all I need to do."

"You've thought of something I could've never come up with. I never knew Gramps was a serial killer. This is definitely going to be interesting. But we can't acquire the knife ourselves. Despite me being in your body, people know who you are."

"That's what outside resources are for but get back into my head, quickly. We don't want people hearing a man talking to himself."

Kevin continued and walked out of the scene, both books in possession. He headed for the APC and headed home.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 07-16-2009 at 10:00 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Something suddenly hitted Anthony's head and latched it's teeth on his head. He saw a tooth go through the face plate. A koala was attempting to bite Anthony's head off. He drew out his Katana and knocked the thing off his head, giving it a bit of a cut in the process. It attempted to retreat back into the foliage where it could hide and ambush again but Anthony shot it with his M3 before it got the chance and fell to the ground, dead. "Screw you," Anthony said. He also noted that Athena was worried about him. Guess she really needs him...

Are you alright?
    Yeah, I'm fine.

The Koala did notable damage, as the armor began to regenerate the damage the koala had done. However, the crack where one of the koala's teeth bit remained in the face plate but it didn't mess with his HUD though. It seems that the regen ability has been exhausted for a while, but it isn't too much to worry about.

Tara and the guy in the zoo outfit seem to have followed him in. Tara was panicing."What's going on! I was going to see why those guys were laying down on the job, suddenly my chest hurts and then.... what's going on, what is that guy wearing, WHAT WAS THAT THING DAN!"

Dan was holding her and trying to comfort her. "It'll be OK. It'll be OK. Those two are friends." He then pointed to Stephan. "That one uh...helped you when you got hurt. And, things are strange here, but it'll be OK baby."

Anthony loaded a fresh clip in his M3 and turned his attention to Tara and Dan. "You alright," he said.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Something had awakened Stephen, though what he wasn't really sure. He had the impression that it was a loud noise of some kind, but he couldn't be sure. Then he heard voices. They weren't any he recognized at first, but then one that he did spoke up. He tried hard to remember where he had heard the voice before, recapping the evening in his mind. He felt a sharp pain in his skull from the effort. Yet, he remembered; it was the zoo guy.

Stephen tried to cradle his head in his hand, but found he couldn't move a muscle. He couldn't even open his eyes. He lay there, aware of his surroundings but enable to interact with them.

Well...least I'm with people who, I assume, can protect me. I'd be hard pressed to protect myself.

He lay there, thinking that now would probably be a good time to sleep, as at least he could recover some of his strength through that. It wasn't hard for Stephen to slip back into an exhausted rest.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Captain time to split, Orochi and Jericho from sharing the same body.

A knock came at the door and two guards walked in with the head butler. The head butler smiled an elderly wise smile to Jericho.
    "I was looking for Orochi-sama, we've recieved a courier delivered letter for him" he said.

Orochi sighed and then he shifted back and out of Orochi. Their conscious no longer connected. He stared at the elderly man.
    "Hitomi, let's go to my office, we wouldn't want to bother dear Jericho," Orochi said.
    Orochi stared at Jericho with cold eyes and put on a cunning smile.
    "Nice sharing some boundaries with you," Orochi said, "And as I did save your life I want you to swear your allegiance to me, and I'll give you a nice position in my personal arms."
    Orochi stared at his finger.
    "You don't have to answer right now," Orochi said, "I know how big this decision is, but don't worry you get a nice present with it."
    Orochi stared at the guards and butler. Orochi began to walk off and the guards followed after.

Hitomi stayed and waited for Orochi to leave with the guards and he walked into the room. Hitomi gave another weak smile and stared at Jericho.
    "I have a question," Hitomi said, "Would you mind answering it for me?"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

( OOC: I am SO sorry to everyone if my delay in post has screwed things up, I have no decent excuse, just stupid matters that I needed to attend to. Ah...well I hope this is good enough for you to work on x.x )

The girl winced as he’d curse her, slowly turning with their equipment, tossing him one of the boxes of darts before placing the others in her bag, the guns coming over her shoulder by the straps.

“Are we ready to go back?”

Without waiting she’d dart off again, although, this time she would pause more often, her eyes glancing upward, ensuring the male knew where she was. They’d eventually return to their original position, although the sound of shooting had her pausing, looking to the Koala habitat.

Tilting her head up she’d search for Carlos, wondering if it had gotten his attention also or not.

Hesitating a moment she would go against her cowardly nature and silently step over to the small building, cautiously peering around the door to see Antony reloading his weapon with the passed out cat shape-shifter on his back…what was his name again? Stephen.

Tilting her head again she’d spot a woman near to hyperventilating and the zoo man from before trying to comfort her. Taking in his uniform, near enough matching her own she’d wonder why she’d never seen him before. Though shaking this off she would step into the room, setting the guns aside to prop them up, then spotting the dead Koala on the floor.

“Ah…what’s…what’s happened?”
    Kiii!~

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria could hear a car coming and it sounded like it was coming fast. The car's tires were screeching and the car came to a sudden stop just a few feet away. Jean had winked at Miria and she winked back and came to the driver's side.

"'eh baba, we got'ta go. 'day got some crazy stuff happenin. Plus, 'ah don' gon' long e'nuf wit' no kiss from ma girl." She leaned in for a second, getting closer and remaining just inches away from Jean. Miria had a cunning smile upon her face and as she drew closer, she gave Jean a peck on the cheek and got in the back of the car.

"Apparently, we have things to do." She sat behind Jean and leaned closer towards his ear to whisper to him.

"That kiss can wait till later." Miria sat back and breathed in the gorgeous fresh air the day had bestowed upon today.

"Are you coming to join us Ted? Help is needed elsewhere."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

Ted turned around slowly and looked at the man who just drove up warily. As he turned back the music cluttering his mind slowly went away, letting his mind calm, his body turned to his normal midcaucasion skin tone of his normal body.

"Jean is it? I'm Ted, what's up?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Now to keep her covered. Back to the rooftops.

Carlos climbed up onto the roofs, rifle and darts ready and crouched, waiting for sight of any threats. He knew that if the orcas were going to play, they would have to become visible to attack, giving Carlos more than enough time to pump a powerful dart into each of them.

=================

At the same time, Kevin finally got in the house and called Miria's cell.

She's the only one I can count on right now since Anthony and Carlos are out and the backstabber has taken Hana. She and Jean can help.

Do you honestly think they are going to accept? I mean, Jean took out one of your eyes before.

I will let him know of the situation between you and I so do not fret, brother.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 07-17-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Valkarma, here is another post for you).

He looked over to Kat.
    "Ok then. Just hurry up being ready. Something is happening out there. It's my responsibility to make sure it doesn't go to far away."

Kat looked back at Kairos and smiled, glee emanating from every pore and fiber of her being.

“Okay! I'll be right back!” Kat then took it upon herself to run from the door, into the kitchen, and then she grabbed a dish towel from the sink before running out of that room as well.

She literally just threw the thing (dish towel) on the mess of tea that had spilled only moments before, before she grabbed Tama somewhat aggressively from his place on the floor and started heading toward the door again.

“Nya, Kat! Where are we going!?!? Put me down!!”

“We’re leaving to hang out with Kairos for a bit.”

The glee was still radiating.

This somewhat scared Tama, even more then it usually did.

“Okay, I’m ready to go!” Kat said enthusiastically as she grabbed Kairos by the arm, and lead him out of her house before walking down the street.

“So what’s going on that you need to rush off to so quicky?"

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho took a deep breath. As he inhaled it seemed that life was sucked out the room. It grew cold to Jericho, even with the flames around the room, the ones that weren't there but he could see. Orcohi had just essentially asked God to bow before him and then left. Now all that was here in the room was Hitomi and Jericho.

"Go ahead, ask away," There was a bit of annoyance in his voice.

He wasn't really listening to this man but was more focussed on taking in what he'd done to this room. It was fitting for him, he liked it. The descruction that had gone on and the damage that could still be done...
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hitomi was use to speaking to people. He could almost hear and taste the violence in the room. As well as the isolation in the voice. He could hear maybe the hint and slight annoyance in the voice. Yet Hitomi only gave another elderly smile, this boy wouldn't do something so cruel to a bitter and weak old man.
    "I have a request," Hitomi said, "Here me out."
    Hitomi looked to the ground, thinking about it for only a moment. And then he stared directly into Jericho's eyes.
    "I have only ever seen you a couple times," Hitomi said, "But I can hear and taste the isolation in your voice, the isolation that takes shape in mad egomaniac behavior mixed with a hint of violence, but I believe you can do better then that and that there is something better then that in you."
    Hitomi paused as if to control his breathing and to think of how he was to word the next line. Hitomi stared firmly into Jericho's locked into a tight grip, eye to eye.
    "I want to request you become Orochi's second in command if only for me to see him have a friend," Hitomi said, "You and him are similar in isolation, that the isolation has caused deep rifts in your personality both of you have created monster out of that isolation, so I ask of you would you mind becoming Orochi's second in command if only in the interest of making a friend out of you two?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Orochi sat in his chair and gave his guard a clever smile. Orochi fixed his position and folded his fingers together.
    "Make this worth my time," Orochi said.
    The guard who held the letter after Hitomi had given to him walked over and handed Orochi the letter. Orochi opened it and neatly took the folded piece of paper out. It read:

"I apologise for the short notice, as well for my inability to suggest an exact time for my arrival. However I wish to discuss an urgent matter in regards to health and longevity among...a certain subset of the population. I will arrive as soon as some other matters have resolved themselves.

Ichi Haruna"

Orochi sat back and thought for a moment.
    "So it begins," Orochi said, "Be prepared for a guest that will come whenever."
    "Just like that," said one of the guards.
    "Yes, just like that," Orochi said, "Or you have a problem."
    "No Orochi sama, I'll go tell the maids,"
    "You go do that,"
    Orochi stared at the ceiling for a moment. He hated these loop holes he had here. Jericho was harder for him to tame then he thought. It was the big head Jericho carried around the big head that made him think he was some god. Orochi would need to find one way to burst Jericho's head. And Orochi had the best idea. Before the guard left.
    "And tell we're going to have a party for our guest, Jericho," Orochi said with another clever smile.
    "Yes," the guard said.
    Orochi heard the guard mumble something.
    "What is that?" Orochi asked.
    "I said I'm not a butler this is Hitomi's job,"
    "Hitomi isn't here, right,"
    "Yes,"
    "Then you'll do it with no complaint,"

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked at Rain a while before looking down at his grandfathers tombstone. As hard as she tried, she couldn't imagine what cause such a rift between them. She thought about it a while before taking a step to the side.

It had been years since she visited Jez' grave and her memories of it weren't very clear. She could just about remember where it was located. She passed a few rows of tombstones before she recognized where she was. She turned without warning before stopping in front of a smaller tombstone. "This is it. She's buried here."

"You know, I remember coming here but I could never understand why. I didn't know who was buried here even if the names craved into it. There was just...something keeping me from realizing who was here." Hana took a deep breath, "Then when Jez came back recently, I finally began to realize that it was her. She was keeping me from getting hurt."

She knealt down and wiped off some of the dirt that had collected on the stone. "At least she's here now."

Standing up again, she continued to look down at the tombstone and smiled, "I guess I owe her more than I thought."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony watched Dan go over to the reclining form of Stephan, saying he's glad he's OK and whispering something to him.

Anthony scanned the area and there weren't any obvious threats at the moment. But up in the branches near where the Koala attacked him from are a couple baby Koala's. He just hoped that they wouldn't try to bite Anthony's head off.

After whispering to Stephan, Dan turn to Anthony. "Do you think you can get us out of here?"

Anthony thought for a little bit. He managed to teleport Hana out with no problems but he wasn't sure if he can teleport four people out at the same time. He needed to consult with Athena.

Uh, Athena, I have a question. I need to get Stephan and the others out of here but I really can't do escort with four people at once. Can I teleport more than one person at the same time?
    You can, but I would advise against it.
    And what can it be?
    The more people you teleport at once the more powers it will take up. And by the damage to your helmet, your powers are pretty drained and you'll probably faint or worse, die.

This had Anthony think for a long time now. Should he take the chance to teleport Stehpan and the others out hoping to cheat death or get them out of here the hard way? He continued to think about it...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(ugh...short post <_<)

This old man had some nerve acting like this. Not only had he chanced talking to Jericho and blatently insulted him but he'd asked Jericho to befriend a viper.

"How pathetic you are," Jericho muttered and grabbed the butler by the shirt collar, "How disgustingly pathetic all you animals are," He let the old man go and walked past him to where Orochi had went. Although a friend wasn't what the god had in mind, but he would put up with the man for a little longer. Jericho made his way past guards and servants, making a b-line to where he heard Orochi speaking.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 07-19-2009 at 12:09 AM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: FaeryTaleAngel and Rein*.

Galen thought that he’d had it pretty easy, and that he was easily avoiding Kiyoshi’s temper. He thought wrong, and boy did the girl have a memory. In fact, he should have remembered that from earlier. It would’ve saved him the havoc of the present.

The silence continued and it started to bother Galen, he thought he’d just say something, but then again, maybe it wasn’t such a good idea. “Are we almost there yet?” Kiyoshi was walking in front of Reina and him when she asked, and Galen wondered if she did that often when she was angry at something. It was like she was purposely trying to avoid what caused her frustration.

Interesting.He thought. “Uh, yeah. It’s right here.” Galen said as he motioned toward a door off to the left of the hall. Thankfully the door was open. This meant the nurse was in and the room could be used. Thankfully. Now he had other matters to worry about…like Kiyoshi stabbing him with a needle…continuously.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen was surprisingly comfortable stretched out on the floor of...wherever they were. It was amazing how being physically drained left you with no expectations, not even for something as small as a soft place to rest. He was content, feeling himself submit to the sleep that was creeping up on him. But then someone spoke close by; it was the zoo guy.

"Glad to see you're OK too! I worried when you fainted there. " Then man paused, seemingly to sort out some mental debate, then leaned in closer. His next words were barely a whisper. "Tara doesn't seem to remember...maybe...we could not tell her the details, at least for a while?"

Stephen didn't make any signs that he had heard, understood, or agreed. Though, he had a feeling the guy would guess as much. He moved away and left Stephen to the sleep that he badly needed.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    Hana looked at Rain a while before looking down at his grandfathers tombstone. As hard as she tried, she couldn't imagine what cause such a rift between them. She thought about it a while before taking a step to the side.

It had been years since she visited Jez' grave and her memories of it weren't very clear. She could just about remember where it was located. She passed a few rows of tombstones before she recognized where she was. She turned without warning before stopping in front of a smaller tombstone. "This is it. She's buried here."

"You know, I remember coming here but I could never understand why. I didn't know who was buried here even if the names craved into it. There was just...something keeping me from realizing who was here." Hana took a deep breath, "Then when Jez came back recently, I finally began to realize that it was her. She was keeping me from getting hurt."

She knealt down and wiped off some of the dirt that had collected on the stone. "At least she's here now."

Standing up again, she continued to look down at the tombstone and smiled, "I guess I owe her more than I thought."
    Rain gave Hana a hug.
    "I understand," Rain said, "It wasn't that I ever hated him...he just died, he died without...he died."
    Rain's thoughts were swirling. More about his grandfather and something rang back in his mind about the kiss with Hana. Rain shook it off.

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    (ugh...short post <_<)

This old man had some nerve acting like this. Not only had he chanced talking to Jericho and blatently insulted him but he'd asked Jericho to befriend a viper.

"How pathetic you are," Jericho muttered and grabbed the butler by the shirt collar, "How disgustingly pathetic all you animals are," He let the old man go and walked past him to where Orochi had went. Although a friend wasn't what the god had in mind, but he would put up with the man for a little longer. Jericho made his way past guards and servants, making a b-line to where he heard Orochi speaking.
    Hitomi stared at the bed sadness in his eyes. Hitomi was no animal, he was the only father Orochi ever had. Hitomi didn't go after Jericho, but he wish the young man didn't misunderstand so much.

Orochi stared as Jericho made it straight to his desk.
    "You need Jericho," Orochi said.

Closed Thread

Thread Information