AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 143 of 186 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 153 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

As Hana rested, Jez walked to the kitchen table and sat down. She looked down at the brown wood in front of her and just thought. About everything. She was exhausted but not enough to sleep. There was too much running through her head to sleep. She sighed as she folded her arms on the table and rested her head on them.

The entire day was just confusing and it was begining to seem like she couldn't trust anyone. She was sure there were people she could trust but she couldn't tell who. One moment, they seemed to be on her side and the next, they seemed to be completely opposite. She was tired of guessing. It was then that she decided that she wouldn't assume anyone was good until they proved it.

She realized that she must seem the same way to. Jumping from one side to the other. She honestly didn't know what was going on with her. She seemed more angry then usual, which was bad enough.

Sighing again, she stared at the wall in front of her and let her mind wander to better times. It seemed like that always helped to calm her down a bit.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin, still slightly awake, got up and hobbled over to Hana's bed. He stroked her soft hair and caressed her cheek before smiling and kissing her. He took a seat by her bed and waited for her to wake at least a little bit.

Hana, I wish to nuzzle with you. Why use that makeshift bed? This is not my story anymore...This is our story. Let's write it together.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria began to eat her salad and listened to Katie and once she finished her bite, she replied.

"Oh I see. The quiet type..." She glanced at the boy and Jay answered Miria's question. Miria looked at the boy that was named Fredrick and she smiled at him.

"Pleasure to meet you Fredrick." She continued to eat her food and noticed that Jay was talking on the phone. Miria didn't want to eavesdrop on the conversation but she was quite curious to know. Jay came back to the table and it seemed it wasn't good news that he had to say. She finished eating some shrimp from her salad and took a drink.

"That's not good. I'm going to help."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: For Rein*

OOC: If I need to change anything sunny, just let me know.

As Galen was readjusting things in his arms, he was about to walk off, and head back towards his dorm. That was until, "Hi." Galen jumped instantly. "How have you been?"

He dropped everything in his arms at that point before quickly turning around to only see Reina standing behind him. "Oh god. Don't do that! You nearly gave me a heart attack." He then started picking everything up that had fallen from his arm. "Umm...I'm good I guess. How're you?"

Galen stood up after collecting everything, including the now-dinged-up diet soda, which caused him to frown a bit, to give the girl a proper greeting. He was frustrated about the whole soda thing because he went through so much to to freaking get it, but he wouldn't show that frustration. At least not all of it.

When he stood up and turned to Reina again, that is when he noticed something over her shoulder.

"What the?" He started. "I...Is that a..." He had to be wrong. "What the hell." He started slowly maneuver himself in front of Reina then. 'What the hell am I doing?' He thought. 'I am a mere human. There's nothing I could do to help her, let alone myself.'

Standing across from the two of them in the parking lot, was a fierce looking Liger. Galen even wondered if it had rabies or something. What was it doing around there? Really? That was ridiculous! No...It was insane! That just added to Galen's mental problems.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    Jericho's hand went out to pull Su out of the way but he was not faster then a bullet. When the brains hit the wall, Roivas's stumbled back into the desk and sat down in front of Orochi, facing away. Blood dripped from his wounds and he was forcing the memories of his old name out of his mind. It worked but could come back at anytime.

With his eyes fixed on Su, Jericho said, "He didn't have to die did he? I mean..." He looked back and the light blue eyes shown as if of a sad child who had experianced hell and survived, "I don't want anyone to die,"

A cold chill traveled up his spine and he was back to normal. Jericho stood up and forced his eyes to show flames. This was how he needed to be and if any weakness was in his body, Orochi would use it.

"If you touch that man," He was speaking to the guard, "I'll break your neck,"
    Orochi smiled.
    "This is check mate Jericho," Orochi said, "Now you can sit down and be a good ally or you can become an enemy of mine something you won't like."
    Orochi gave a smirk.
    "You're bleeding all over the place Jericho," Orochi said fixing the cuffs of his sleeves, "You don't have the strength to fight my guard nor attack me...and I am already inside your mind."
    Orochi stared at the table.
    "I do agree my word "pawn" was a careless choice of words," Orochi said, "More or less I don't trust people easily and you probably already know that and since that is the case ally was to strong of a word...so pawn first ally second...I'm giving you an unique opportunity at this very moment to become my ally...my second in command."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(The last of Roki, because I do not have time anymore...)

"Outside...feels so soothing...." Then Roki felt something painful, it felt as if 10k of volts just hit his heart.

"Roki....no....ROKI!!!!" Nina grabs onto him before he fell.

"Ahh, so the last chapter of this book ends...A Fight to the Death"

"But...we never got this far....I mean the last guy died before it happened."

"Which means this is your first time seeing it. I've seen it way before you did."

"What happens to him?..." Nina asked Darkness as he gives a serious look upon her.

"He dies by either losing to darkness or giving into light. He has to decide for himself, but right now every bad thing that happened in his mind is appearing through his eyes. After the bad things happen, then the good events appear. The mind will tell him whether he wants to be strong or to sacrifice. If he chooses to be strong, then darkness will consume him. However, if he chose sacrifice, then he dies and gives his life to the light."

"ROKI, OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" Nina cries and shakes him, but Roki did not answer.

Just then light began to emit within Roki, and Roki opens his eyes and smiles at Nina. "Hey," Roki looks at her and puts his hand on her cheek, "You dummy, I love you too. All this time you cared for me and I didn't notice it at all. I may leave this place, but at least I found happiness with you. Thank you for shining my heart all these years."

Light is fading and Roki didn't have much time left....

"Well, this is it....but here is something you won't forget from me...." Roki kisses her and slowly breaks away and wipes her tears, "Do not forget me okay Nina? Darkness, I'll never forget you as well so take care of her okay?" Roki then slowly closes his eyes and it was the end of it....but what about Nina and Darkness? They remain in the book that was left on the ground outside of Roki's place...and there remains Roki on the ground.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sleeping felt wonderful and Hana couldn't help pulling the blanket up to her shoulders. She needed the rest and it was nice to have nothing bothering her. She fell asleep fast, a little worried she'd turn into a cat while she was sleeping.

She slept for a while before she felt something touch her cheek and give her a kiss. At first, she just yawned and rolled over before realizing what just happened. Her eyes shot open and she sat up quickly, throwing the blankets into the air. It was then that she noticed it was Kevin and she let out a deep breath when she realized she was safe.

As she calmed down a little, she looked around and then looked at him. After looking at him a while, she opened her mouth before closing it again to think about what she was going to do. Finally, she thought she'd just be honest. "Ar-are you okay? I thought-you know I only hust you, or Craig, because I had to. I didn't mean it." She looked around again before she turned back again. "Is everything alright? What's going on?" Nothing was making any sense at that moment and she couldn't help but be confused.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Shhh..."

Kevin carefully lay next to Hana, holding and nuzzling her. He wanted to show that everything was alright and what better way than to stay close to one another.

"I understand you needed to deal with Craig by hurting me and I should have told you that I get stronger and faster as I get hurt more. He and I made a deal though. I will kill Jericho so Craig and the rest of my brethren who died can enjoy a glorious feast that a false god shall provide by offering up his body as mandatory sacrifice. Only when necessary will I call on him but now I have full swing of my body as he has to keep his brethren in line."

Kevin tightened his hold only a little bit and said,

"I want to stay laying here, nuzzling you until you recover a bit. I love you and am sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry Craig went for a vital point. A little later, I will teach you from my bed, some more vital striking points. Just come to see me when you're ready. For now, I want to stay here with you. You did good in fighting me as it proves you have some valor and bravery in you."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Jay smiled and gave a nod. He looked to Fredrick.

"You can come if you like and just wait in the car, then I'll be happy to drop you off at whever it is you need to be. Unless you'd like to stay here wand wait."

He waved over a near by waitress and asked for the check.

"Well, for now lets eat quickly while we wait for the check."

Katie nodded and made sure she continued to eat while listening to Jay speak to Fredrick. She had been extremely hungry and wasnt about to pass up the food in front of her. She quickened her pace, knowing that she would need her energy high for these dangerous animals they were about to face.

About 5 minutes later the check came. Jay mumbled under his breath about how slow the waitress was and tossed the amount owed on the table, making sure to leave behind a tip as well.

"Alright, lets get going."

He lead the others out to his Charger.

"We'll all take my car, everyone should be able to fit."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria finished her food as fast as she could. She didn't want anyone else to get hurt. Miria wiped her mouth with a napkin and placed it on the table. She looked at the two boys and the girl and noticed that Jay had already gotten the check and that they were leaving. I am so slow today.... Miria walked towards Jay's car. It seemed really nice except it seemed kinda small.

"Are you sure we could all fit?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    "A pool is better then nothing. We will have to go one at a time." Kairos called over. "You sure your going to be ok with water?" He told the wolf, laughed a bit.
    "Do you think you can help guide me down Shadow." he asked.
    "Oh yea. You will be as gracful as a falling pig." He replied.
    "Thats good for a moment I thought you wouldn't beable to do it." Kairos sniggered in return.
    "I'll go first in case anything go wrong. Plus can try to catch you. I can easily predict were you will land." Kairos called out. He then looked over the edge. He smiled. Took a few steps back and jumped down aiming for the pool. He felt a few tugs but nothing much.
    Then he impacted with the cold water and it caused him to let go of the breath he didn't know he was holding. He surfaced quick and looked up to the whale.
    "Ready?" He called out.
    When Kairos fell into the water, Kat squealed a bit from being splashed, and she became soaked from head to toe. She then went to the edge of the pool and held out her hand.

"Are you alright?!"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    When Kairos fell into the water, Kat squealed a bit from being splashed, and she became soaked from head to toe. She then went to the edge of the pool and held out her hand.

"Are you alright?!"
    Kairos took her hand and pulled himself out of the water. He laughed a bit at how wet she was but the remembered his manners.
    "Oh sorry about splashing you." He smiled, his pure silver eyes reflecting his honesty. He shook his head and his body a bit to get some of the water to come off but it was no luck.
    "You could just change the clothing." Shadow suggested. "You would still be wet but it wouldn't."
    "Nice idea." Kairos replied. He gave a quick shrug and his clothing shifted about becoming a more comfortable set of three quarters and a t-shirt. The cloak would be too heavy to wear right now.
    He looked to at the whale as it began to swim off. He noticed the wolf hadn't jumped down yet. He ran his hand through his black and white hair and sighed. This was troublesome.
    "This is bad. Our wolfy friend hasn't jumped off yet." He said. "That whale could end up any where." He scratched the back of his head. This was a problem. He looked back at the girl, a smile on his face,
    "I'm Kairos by the way. I don't know if I've already said that. It's nice to meet you regardless of the situation we are in." He held out his hand to shake, "So what's your name and what are we going to do?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony decided to rest on the couch in the living room. After what went down today, he needed to get some rest and prepare for whats coming next.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh no! Aura!!" She yelled as she watched the whale swim off into the distance.

"I'm Kat, and to be honest, I have no idea what to do," she said with sigh and tried to ring her clothes out. She wasn't too terribly upset that she was wet. The important thing was that Kairos was okay, and now she was worried about Aura. Her cat ears drooped as she looked at Kairos.

"I hope he'll be okay."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh no! Aura!!" She yelled as she watched the whale swim off into the distance.

"I'm Kat, and to be honest, I have no idea what to do," she said with sigh and tried to ring her clothes out. She wasn't too terribly upset that she was wet. The important thing was that Kairos was okay, and now she was worried about Aura. Her cat ears drooped as she looked at Kairos.

"I hope he'll be okay."
    Kairos suddenly found himself staring. He didn't mean to but he did. He suddenly noticed who he was talking to. His head tilted in curiosity. Maybe it was with all the stuff with the whale but he only just noticed now the ears on the girl before him. She was some kind of cat girl.
    Without even knowing what he was doing he poked them. His finger snapped back in shock. They felt real. They also felt different. He suddenly relaised he was poking them again and stopped. His face lit up quite red in embarresment.
    "Oh...em...yea...sorry." He bowed quickly. "I kinda got carried away there." He smiled, "But are they real? Does that mean your a shifter too?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos suddenly found himself staring. He didn't mean to but he did. He suddenly noticed who he was talking to. His head tilted in curiosity. Maybe it was with all the stuff with the whale but he only just noticed now the ears on the girl before him. She was some kind of cat girl.
    Without even knowing what he was doing he poked them. His finger snapped back in shock. They felt real. They also felt different. He suddenly relaised he was poking them again and stopped. His face lit up quite red in embarresment.
    "Oh...em...yea...sorry." He bowed quickly. "I kinda got carried away there." He smiled, "But are they real? Does that mean your a shifter too?"

"Eh?" Suddenly, she felt Kairos poking at her ears, and they started to twitched involuntarily. That was probably the first time anyone had ever touched her ears before. It was certainly different.

"Ieeyaaa!!! That tickles!!" Her face turned a little red as she held onto her ears and shook her head. Well, at least he didn't pull her tail or anything.

"But, to answer your question, yes, I am a shifter. But I don't know how to control when I shift......I just happens..."

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Eh?" Suddenly, she felt Kairos poking at her ears, and they started to twitched involuntarily. That was probably the first time anyone had ever touched her ears before. It was certainly different.

"Ieeyaaa!!! That tickles!!" Her face turned a little red as she held onto her ears and shook her head. Well, at least he didn't pull her tail or anything.

"But, to answer your question, yes, I am a shifter. But I don't know how to control when I shift......I just happens..."
    "Really?" Kairos asked, his interest in the girl grew. She seemed so young and only then did he realise his own age. He was still young, yet he felt so much more older.
    "Such is the burden you carry. Others can not see it and none will." Shadow added solemnly. "Remember that no matter how close they get to you they will never feel that same way."
    These thought cast a slight shadow over Kairos. Yet he still smiled as he talked to Kat.
    "It's funny." He said, "I'm the complete opposite. My shifter form has caused too much strain on my human form." He pointed to his pure silver eyes. "It took my sight, then my focus and now. Now if I turn back I'll die." He smiled still, as solemn as the smile was. "But lets not go onto that." He shook off the air of depression.
    "We can't stay in someone elses garden soaking wet like we are. Isn't there anywhere near by we can go to sort ourselves out?"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana was a little taken back Kevin's holding onto her. At first, she was shocked, seeing as she hurt him horribly. Then she couldn't help but smile. She took it as a sign that he forgave her and she was happy to know that.

Sitting up, she looked down at him. "I'm glad you're okay." She looked down at her stomach as she patted the bruise. She realized how stupid it was when she felt pain. "I'll be alright. Sure, it knocked the wind out of me and I had trouble catching my breath, but I'm still a live. And, at least you two worked things out where hopefully things like this won't happen again. At least not anytime soon, I hope. I'm not sure if i could go though something like this again."

"You know," She leaned against the wall and sat indian-style, "I was thinking about things. I'm glad I got a chance to fight you. Don't take that the wrong way." She smiled at him, "What I mean is that I'm glad because I got to prove something to myself. I'm always doubting what I can really do and I think this helped a lot. I just think I need to work on the anger thing now. Sometimes it feels so overwhelming that I can't really control it. I guess I should talk to Jez about since she's usually the violent aggressive one, not me."

She sat in silence a moment, thinking. "I wonder why she does always leave. I told her she could tell me in time but I can't help but think about it." She let out a sigh as she moved away from the wall, the bruise on her back starting to hurt.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, that was just the beginning. I'm not the toughest fighter. If anything, Jericho is in terms of raw power and Orochi in terms of intuition and control. Both of them have a weakness to exploit. There are going to be more fights like this, probably and so you will need to give it your all. I will have Carlos help you out in the armor and weapons department but it is you who must come up with combat strategy."

Kevin pulled Hana gently on top of him and kissed her.

"Let us spend our moments for as long as we can, Hana. Remember always that I love you to the fullest."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Frederick let them leave the restaurant before him, he tarried behind a bit... just moving slowly, with bored lethargy. It was so in character for his fateless self that they should hardly noticed that this time it was intentional. He needed a plan. They were trying to go to a place that was beyond their fate. And he had to make sure that they failed in their endeavor.

But fortunately they were heading toward the down town area... which was past the Kapok University campus. When the others were out of earshot, he whispered to himself, "Law: No car may drive away otherwise move in a direction that would place it further away from the physics building than it was at the beginning of its movements. Punishment: Flat tire."

Perfect. As they moved towards the downtown area they would get closer to where he wanted them to go, however, when they were at their closest point to the physics building they would start moving away from it and violate the law he had enacted, causing the car to have a flat tire, if they kept going they would just keep getting more flat tires until they were running on rims... he had debated increasing the punishment to a more crippling engine failure, but he wanted the car for future use.

He decided to preemptively put up another law. " Law: Injuring others with intent to harm. Punishment: Broken bone." that would keep him safe in case he was figured out.

That done he followed the others outside until he stood near them looking at the car, but uttered no word on the matter.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Really?" Kairos asked, his interest in the girl grew. She seemed so young and only then did he realise his own age. He was still young, yet he felt so much more older.
    "Such is the burden you carry. Others can not see it and none will." Shadow added solemnly. "Remember that no matter how close they get to you they will never feel that same way."
    These thought cast a slight shadow over Kairos. Yet he still smiled as he talked to Kat.
    "It's funny." He said, "I'm the complete opposite. My shifter form has caused too much strain on my human form." He pointed to his pure silver eyes. "It took my sight, then my focus and now. Now if I turn back I'll die." He smiled still, as solemn as the smile was. "But lets not go onto that." He shook off the air of depression.
    "We can't stay in someone elses garden soaking wet like we are. Isn't there anywhere near by we can go to sort ourselves out?"

"Well my house isn't too far away, maybe about a few blocks down the street." Kat said as she jumped up on the roof. "Come on."

She led Kairos back to her house, where Tama was once again waiting for her at the top of the couch. However, he grew so tired of waiting that he had fell asleep with his tail swinging lazily about. He was starting to become awfully lazy.

After taking her shoes off and slipping into her house slippers, she twirled around to look at Kairos.

"Is there anything I can get you? I can make some tea."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana's cheeks flushed a bright red as she found herself on top of Kevin as he kissed her. She looked at him a moment, wondering what he possibly could have been thinking. Something she found herself doing a lot, especially since the recent events.

Suddenly, she pulled herself up and straightened herself out as she let out a giggle. "I think you're right. We should focus on now because we have no idea how long it'll last. I love you, too. I hope you remember that also. I know I will." She sat back against the wall, ignoring the pain in her back as she hit the wall.

She rested her head on her knees and sighed. "I wish there was more time or for this all to be over."

---------

Jez sat up straight and let out another sigh. Standing up slowly, she decided to finally get rid of her thoughts by asking the questions that wouldn't go away. She walked into the living room and looked around, taking a second to look at each person in the room. Anthony was on the couch, apparently sleeping. Carlos was on the recliner, which didn't surprise her. He always slept there. She found who she was looking for when she found Rain on the floor in the corner of ther room.

She tiptoed across the room and knealt beside him. There were a few questions she wanted to ask him but she felt bad waking him up. It was worse enough that she couldn't sleep, should she make someone else suffer, too? Shrugging, she decided to wake him up anyway. Softly, she shook his shoulder and whispered, "Hey, Rain. Wake up."

This was going to continue until she woke him up. She was determined to ask him what she wanted to know.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 06-09-2009 at 08:18 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain woke up because he was being pestered. He stared at Jez with tired and groggy eyes.
    "What?" Rain asked.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Seeing Rain awake, Jez smiled widely. "Well, it's about time you woke. I have some questions I want to ask you."

Taking a deep breath, she began with the most pressing question she could think of, "What are you gonna do now? How are you feeling about all this? I mean, are you still going after Su like you planned before? 'Cause, I'm not sure how you're going to find him. Hana searched the house. That's what she told me and she also told me that she didn't find much." She looked at him as she got more comfortable on the floor.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at the floor. After the whole entire situation he felt tired, but felt other things meddling in his head. It felt like a big giant pot. Or pressure cooker that had been left with the pot held tightly on. He didn't know when he was going to burst, nor what was going to cause the burst, nor when it would happen. He stared as calmly as he could at Jez.
    "We'll continue looking," Rain said.

Closed Thread

Thread Information