AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 138 of 186 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 148 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Jericho laughed and continued walking. His respect for this kind of attitude was immense and the fact that Jez didn't stop him then and there was a confidence booster for Jericho.

"Well why would you tell anyone what I did? I heard you talk about Kevin and how you'll let him suffer as long as Craig is around. You know as well as I do that he's a moster and needs to be stopped," He looked around for a place to put Carlos down for a second, "However, this flea bag would get in the way. He is a close friend of Kevin but is blind to the fact that Craig is in there as well,"

He set Carlos down on a bench and slowly put more tranquilizer in him, "I also believe that I am helping. Our biggest threat is fainted and strapped down. Plus I get his little friend out the way. You must understand...Jez isn't it? You must understand that I don't think for a second I'll run over you or Hana. I'm not like that. However, I don't want you to stand in my way; not yet anyway,"

Jericho looked back and smiled a little, "I think you'll see that what I'm doing is for the best. Orochi, although manipulative, can be helpful. He is smart and can make you see things you hadn't before. With me there to make sure he doesn't try anything, everyone will be able to become stronger. You'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like Hana to become stronger..."

~The One and Only~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Unfortunaly," Anthony said. "I don't." He needed Athena.

Athena, can you take us to Su's place?
    Yes, if your friend is coming along, tell her to take your hand and hold it tightly. Then tell her to close her eyes and close your eyes and you'll be there in an instant.

"Hana," he said. "I want you to take my hand and close your eyes." He held out his hand to Hana.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Looking at Jericho, Jez thought a moment. Then, suddenly, she shoved him, "Yeah, I'd like Hana to be stronger. I'd do anything for that because that would mean that I wouldn't have to protect her 24/7. However, I was there the last time she met Orochi and she was scared. So, I react to that a little."

She stared him in the eyes, leaning on her scythe as if to make a point. "Don't get too proud. I'll fight you if I have to. Might not win but at least I will have tried." She smile became evil, "Of course, that means getting rid of Hana as well. As far as I know, I die, she dies. So, don't cross me or neither of us will be here to meet your precious Orochi."

An overwhelming feeling of anger and hatred took over. "Carlos wasn't really in the way. I think he had other plans. I know you do. Why are you in such a rush to take us to Orochi anyway? Was Hana right? Is he planning anything? You can tell me. I'm surrounded by darkness anyway. I won't say a word to anyone. We can be friends." She smiled again, feeling that anger taking over more. She was speaking the truth. "Tell me what's going on."

---------

(ooc: this is Hana)

Hana looked at Anthony and then down at his hand, "Alright, I will." She slipped her hand into his and closed her eyes, wondering what was going to happen and if she was being too trusting.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-22-2009 at 08:39 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Jay watched as the bunny headed towards him and pulled out a stun gun. Once it was close enough he tagged it with the gun while it leapt mid-air. He hit the floor hard, where another explosion took place projecting the thing pretty high up in the air. It slammed onto the floor again and stayed there, unmoving.

Jay rushed over worried that the thing was dead, but sighed when he saw it was still breathing.

"Damn, thats one tough little guy."

He grabbed it and headed towards his car.

"Im gonna take this thing over to the near-by fire station. You guys stay here, I dont want anyone to get hurt. I'll be back soon."

He looked to Miria and smiled at her.

"Thanks for the help."

With that he hopped in his car and took off.

Katie turned to Miria and sighed.

"What the hell -was- that thing?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho actually lost his balance when shoved but didn't fall. This little girl had spunk but lacked a little common sense.

"You've always depended on that haven't you?" Jericho got close and leaned down until he was eye to eye with Jez, "'Oh you can't hurt me! It'll kill Hana!' What if ." He laughed and got out of her face before smiling, almost friendly, "Now let's make this as simple as possible. I know Carlos wasn't in the way of getting Craig gone but he'd step in after we get Su and go to Orochi. On that note, Orochi is not I repeat not the one behind this. He is simply my...tool I guess. However, he has a brain and uses it to the best of his ability. If I get Hana down there, he can teach her to stand up for herself and as long as I'm there, Orochi won't try a damn thing,"

Jericho loaded Carlos onto his shoulders and turned around to start push Craig again, "So...where is Su? I mean we are friends right?" He motioned for Jez and the boy to follow.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: For xTheLostSailorx

Anthony gripped Hana's hand and he closed his eyes as well. After a few moments he opened his eyes. They were at Su's place before he and Hana knew it. "Okay, Hana," he said. "Open your eyes. We're here."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(ooc: this is Jez)

She looked at him a moment. "Don't get all demanding with me. People knowing that knowledge tend to keep a distance. I use to my ability. It might seem like I'm using my own twin, but it works." She started following him, Ricky trailing behind. "Anyway, I'll help you out. You should know, though, that I'm not hurting anyone unless I absolutely have to. Which means I don't want you coming to me if you can't control Carlos. I want nothing to do with it."

She continued to walk, leading him in the right direction, "I guess Hana can go see Orochi. Just as long as nothing happens." She looked down at the scar on her arm for earlier. It was almost like the stem of her anger. "She doesn't go anywhere near him without me or we have no deal. I'm not stupid. I can fight against you. Don't think I won't."

"Just follow me. It's on Oak Street. Just don't try anything funny."

---------

(ooc: this is Hana)

Hana opened her eyes and looked around, they were in a house now. "How did you-?" She looked at Anthony a moment. "You amaze me sometimes, you know?" She smiled at him.

"Now, lets find out where he was going before anyone shows up." She walked through a doorway and found a livingroom. Thinking she might find something there, she began going through the papers. "There has to be something here. Where do you think we'd find anything?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

OCC: Frost just teleported with you

Frost stared at the two people.
    "How did you do that?" he asked.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana had forgotten that she was still holding onto Frost when Anthony brought them to Su's place. She thought about all the things she could have said but then realized that none of them made sense. She was even tempted to tell him that he fainted and they carried him all the way there. But, he witnessed everything. It was too late now.

"Um, well, see..." She looked at Anthony before continuing, "We're - I'm a shifter. Remember, I had a staff and a sword at the hospital. Now I don't. I was in my shifter form then."

She then looked at him and took a deep breath, "Don't go paniking, okay. Like I said, we won't kill you. This is the reason we need you're help to find Su. There's a shifter out there the probably would kill you and we need to help him. So, I suggest you help me find any clues about where he went." She continued looking through the papers on the table.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frost nodded and pointed to a door.
    "I'll go through this door and look," Frost said.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Just woke up after a nice, long, well-deserved nap...)

With Craig and Carlos out...for now, they thought uncontrollably as if their minds were linked.

Well, ain't this a piece of hell? Kill Jericho then Orochi?

Kill all who oppose us. With this thing on, I'm probably going to try for everyone. But I will try not to go for you.

Understood. Since you're basically out of commission, forgive me for doing this but I might make him drop you accidentally.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana nodded, while still looking for papers. "That's good. Just don't go too far." She didn't want him running off just yet. It seemed that he knew more then he was talking about. And, if he knew Su, he knew how to help Kevin.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frost walked into the room and looked around. He immediately wanted to run out of the room. He stared at odd almost, sanctum he had going on. He saw a pick of an estate on a hill and he took that one. He quickly got out of the room and waved the picture around. A strange snapshot of Orochi coming out of the car, but good enough to show the estate.
    "This is where Orochi lives," he said, "And you don't want to go in there...it's like Su was some sort of Orochi stalker."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana took the picture from Frost and looked at it. "I'm too stunned to believe it, and yet, I'm looking at a picture."

She looked at it carefully and studied it. If only Rain was here to point her in the right direction.

"Hey, what ever happened to Jez? She said she'd meet us here." Her sudden memory of her sister's odd disappearance make her think. "She couldn't have gone back, could she? I mean, she wouldn't be that stupid." She looked at the picture more. "At least, I don't think she would be..."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

At the University, Galen thought about what the boy in the field had said. ‘The bloody interview is in the bloody university physics building you maggot-eating fools!’ He was going go to the physics building and get himself some money for taking a survey that he didn’t believe in...not.

Galen wandered back up to his dorm to grab his book bag for class, but when he was about to place his hand on the doorknob to let himself back in, he remembered something. “Damn it! I left my diet soda in the trunk of my freaking car.” He went to go get it after that.

He walked down the hallways, across the common room, and down the stairs, heading out to the parking lot to do his bidding.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho gave Jez his word that he wouldn't try anything 'funny'. Carlos was getting heavy and he wondered if it was time for another injection.

"Alright, this'll just take a second," He put Carlos on the ground and pulled out his next to last syringe, "After this we might have to get rid of you pal,"

Why he'd kept either of these two alive was a mystery. One that he might soon regret...
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos, now woken up decided it was time to strike while the iron's hot. When Jericho placed him on the floor, he froze the place and sank incredibly cold fangs into the arch and heel of his rival, got up, shattering the needle and said...

"Out of needles, I see. For the record, Prozac is not a tranquilizer. It is merely a sedative. I'm surprised the false god didn't do his research. Then again, I'd expect him not to. Now that I finally had some time to cool off, let's play some more.

Once the hospital reached near zero degrees, Carlos created a thick prison of ice to cover both open ends of the hallway and reinforce the walls. Jez was trapped also but he couldn't care any less right now about her.

"Hun, forgive me if you get hypothermia but this business with the false god is far from over. Now that we're in my icy prison, we can have as much fun as we want. I'd advise that you stay out of the fight though, Jez. Hana isn't going to get stronger by listening to this fool or his master. When you sense the emotion coming off of him, you can easily see that he's lying through his teeth. Hana will get stronger though if she can do one powerful thing..."

Carlos got close to Jez and said in her ear...

"...She has to fight Craig herself...and really hurt him enough to get Kevin back into the scene. Should anyone else come for her, you and I will step in as her guards."

He handed his trench coat to Jez, turned toward Jericho and said,

"We aren't getting out of here until I allow us to so come at me."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-23-2009 at 02:31 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked at Katie and then looked around nervously.

"What was what??" She replied nervously. I wonder is she seen me use my powers? Miria wasn't very open to using her powers since they could get her in trouble. Ever since she heard about shifters causing problems, she was afraid to use them in public.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez took the trench coat and clutched it tightly. There they went again. People telling her what to do. She hated being told what to do. She figured he was probably right about Hana. What better way to get stronger then fighting the real battle. She still wanted to know what it was Orochi wanted. It was that dark half of her that wanted to know.

"Carlos," She stood up straight, holding the scythe tightly, "Don't tell me what to do. I want to get involved, I'll get involved. I'm stuck here now, aren't I? And it is your fault, after all. You're the one who block off every entrance with a solid block of ice. So, if I have to, I'll get involved. You can't push me around, you know."

Her smiled gave off a hint of evil. "And, just a word of warning, I have all the powers now. I channeled them all from Hana. So right now, she's left with out one ounce of protection. I'd keep that in mind if I were you. Hopefully, she's with other's who will keep her safe. I don't want her getting hurt. Remember? Our connection? There are other nuts out there." She smiled again. Sometimes, she began to wonder if she used Hana like Craig did Kevin. But, she saw it as warning against their protection kept Hana safe. And, it let Jez act anyway she wanted. Otherwise, that person would have two bloody hands.

"So, who's going to strike first?" She rested up against the wall, pulling her jacket tighter around her to keep out the cold.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho was just getting up from his knee, he'd managed to make a bandage from some cloth to wrap his bloodied foot. He couldn't figure this Jez out but Roivas guessed that maybe she didn't want anyone to.

"Alright Carlos...I'll buy it and ask. Why don't you have faith in me?" Roivas stood tall and his veins were starting to flare but were having trouble in this cold, "Give me one chance to help everyone. Orochi can and will make them stronger. I'll be there to make sure nothing happens! He isn't my master...if anything, he is my pawn,"

Jericho thought for a second and frowned in what looked like regret, "And if you refuse to give up, then you leave me no choice," He picked up the shattered needle and then he pulled up Kevin's limp body, "If you won't let us go...I'll...I'll..." He gave a huff and held the sharp needle to Kevin's throat.

In all honesty, he didn't know if he had the will to kill an unconscious man. The voice that had always been there to guide him seemed to have vanished. He had always had someone guiding him. First his abusive father, then the level-headed Tommy, then vengeful Kevin, then the manipulative Orochi, then this motherly voice. Now he was all alone and was fearing for his life...
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Your warning means nothing to me, spirit. You may have Hana's powers, supposedly, but it is I who not only can control the playing field but lock you in a block of ice and split you from top to bottom with a frozen stalactite. We're not getting out of here, so that means you're listening to me as I control when we leave."

Carlos was ready anytime, saying...

"For the time being, Hana is safe. If you can communicate with her by thought, tell her not to meet Orochi. I think she would know what happened the last time she trusted him. I look out for her also even if I'm not family just as the boss looks out for her because he loves her tenderly. You look out for her because you're her sister so I would say we are on the same page essentially when it comes to protection."

Looking at Jericho, he then said...

"If you really think you can with the toxin slowly coursing through your system. If one bite or scratch from Kevin can weaken your leg, then that means it will eventually reach your arm and numb it...Besides, I control this area. Being a master of ice, I think it's safe to say if you try anything, I will split you from the bottom up with a stalagmite. That or if you push me just like Jez did before with her meaningless threat, I will kill all four of us by turning this place into a zero-degree iron maiden."

Carlos went unaffected by the cold. It was his style to be like this. Setting him off like this meant a bad omen was coming. He snarled as frost came from his breath and a piercing glare went into Jericho's eyes almost as if he was trying to dig his way into Jericho's soul.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez felt the rage boil up to the point that she couldn't control it. Forming her scythe into a black edged sword, she stepped forward. "Don't you dare threaten me." She shouted, her words echoing off the ice. "You don't control me at all. I don't care if this is the little tomb you created to kill us both. I'm not listening to you if I don't want to. You...don't...control...ME!"

As she shouted, a black cloud of energy form around her. Her rage was channeling into the air around her and the blacker it got, the madder she became. She tried to catch her breath. "And, don't call me spirit. I'm a dead being and that means that I have so much more power then you think. You're threatening to split me in half? I could split you in two without even thinking twice about it."

She took a defensive stance, "You don't control me. I hate when people try to control me. You want a fight? You can fight me, too. I'm not playing nice anymore." The scar on her arm began to bleed again as she gripped tightly onto the sword, her scythe forming in her other hand. "I'm not playing nice...anymore."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-23-2009 at 10:47 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"What does being dead have to do with having power? Spirits can be weak as well yet that means they exist longer. But with the ones who put too much effort in trying to make change, they let their reserves die out all too quick. I happened to notice a wound on your arm. I would think that according to medical knowledge, the longer you stay in the cold with open wounds, the worse your chances of an infection become. Once the infection sets in, the longer you stay in the cold, the better the chances that the area around the wound becomes gangrenous. Eventually necrosis will set in and the affected area with be composed of entirely dead tissue. It will also continue to spread. The best solution is to either cut out the affected area or amputate. I am advising that you calm down. That is not commanding. I do not want you losing an arm because of a bitter feud."

Carlos smirked, laughed a bit and said,

"In addition, because of your lack of caring for Hana's feelings, killing me and Kevin would instill so much hate in her and it would only make Orochi's plans easier. It would also complete Jericho's goal of laying me and Kevin out and then laying you and Hana out. It is safe to say that Kevin and I are unaffected by the cold. After all, we wolves were born to trudge along in such an environment. So, go ahead, Jez. Kill me...Kill me and see what happens to your relationship with your sister."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez let out a chuckle that was almost pure evil. She took several steps towards Carlos to where she was only inches away. "You don't get it, do you? I have her powers. I don't have to worry about this little cut." She placed her hand on the open cut and when she moved it away, the cut was completely healed. "I have every power."

"I can't believe you just had the nerve to say that I don't care for Hana's feelings. I am her feelings. Because she doesn't let the world see her rage and anger, it's transfered to me. I become a walking vile of her anger. I'm inside her head, I can influence her. She's my little sister. I was the only one who watched out for her. It's my place."

She shoved him slightly, bringing the sword under his chin. The energy around her became so black that there was a deep, dark aura surrounding her and the air was becoming thin. "What was that you said? I could let my reserves die out to quick? I'm linked to her so those rules don't exactly apply to me. She is my reserves. I'll still be here you just won't be able to see me. Plus, we're twins. We could share the same emotions. If I wanted it that way. I guess you could say I'm possesive."

She let out another laugh with a sinister smile, "Besides, I don't want to kill you. I just want to make you suffer. I want Craig to suffer, too. But I wouldn't kill you. No, I wouldn't." She kept the sword to his throat as she felt the energy turning pitch black with anger. It felt warm, which was what kept her going in the cold of the hallway
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-23-2009 at 11:36 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Personally, I want Craig dead. No one does that to my boss."

Carlos leaned in close to Jez' ear...

"Plus, i'm a masochist. The possessive nature is kind of a turn-on."

He got back to being in a normal voice...

"Setting that aside, we should focus on emotions later. That, and I want to have a friendly duel with you after the whole Craig and Orochi conflict is over. I want to see what you're really capable of. For now, we should get Craig out of Kevin somehow and let Hana fight him. It's the only way I can think of for her to become stronger."

Carlos looked at Jez, unaffected while keeping an eye on Rovias. He let out a quick, "Whatever..." and kissed her. Removing his lips, he said...

"The taste of anger is sweet. How is the taste of the cold? Don't answer that...It is rhetorical. For now, Jericho is my objective and if you wish for Hana to survive, I ask that you help me."

Closed Thread

Thread Information